[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Great thread! Was hoping to get some feedback/advice... Current roster in *sig*

Week 11 starters (for now):

QB- Luck

RB1 - Peterson

RB2 - Moreno

WR1 - Keenan Allen

WR2 - ??

TE - Jodan Reed

FLEX - ?? (this can be RB/WR/TE)

DEF - Panthers

K - Novak

So, looking for help to fill in the "??s" Also, willing to switch up anyone that has yet to play. Fleener had a great night sitting on my bench :)

Thanks!

WR-I would go with Hopkins . I know Hopkins has not done anythig special lately but I like his chances this week aginst Oaklands secondary . especially since the whole secondary won't be able to keep their eyes off of Andre Johnson. should give Hopkins room to get open.

FLEX - gotta go Brown. he has the matchup and I really see no other choice on your roster. I think you will be happy with Brown though.

Edited by HighKite

No worries about being MIA. Life happens.

You hit the nail on the head in terms of how I was leaning with these as well. Will have to stick with Thomas this week and if someone emerges maybe I can take a flier next week, but I doubt it. I may grab Leonard and drop Greene just to have him and see what materializes there in Tampa.

I have another question that revolves around my WRs on Team 2. I had been rolling with a trio of Garcon, Boykin, and Williams. When the injury to Rodgers occurred I dropped Boykin because Wallace looked awful, however with Wallace out and Tolzien in I like Boykin a little more and I am likely going to grab him and drop royal Royal who I originally replaced Boykin with. Royal hasn't been much use since his early season outburst and I'm sure when I drop him he'll explode again.

My W/Ts for this week are Garcon, Douglas, Wright(8 pts last night). I had Fleener on the bench and he had his best game of the season, but I just couldn't trust him in a W/T slot. Maybe I should have put him in for Olsen, but oh well.

Douglas has shown up as questionable on the injury report and I'm curious if Boykin would be the better play this weekend. A healthy Douglas has potential, but a hobbled Douglas might not fair so well (even if Roddy White does draw coverage from Revis).

Which do you like this week? Douglas, Boykin, or Royal?

I was answering this yesterday and had about 100 words wrote and something happened and I lost everything. since it is Saturday and I got people coming over gonna be shorter. I like Douglas. I don't think he is hurt but I think Roddie White still is. I think they are hoping to get Revis on White with this sudden practice injury to Douglas.I think it is a ploy because Douglas is there only servicable WR right now and with Revis on him there goes that. I could be wrong and will be paying attention all the way til morning. as of now I like Douglas but I see the upside to Boykin and would understand if you used him. Douglas is just a target machine right now.

HighKite,

10 team, standard league.

WDI at WR3

I have Harvin (possible snap count)

Available on the wire

Boykin

Hopkins

Baldwin

Randle

Who do I roll with?

I like Hopkins this week. As bad as Oaklands secondary is they will be paying alot of attention to Andre Johnson which I think puts Hopkins in a good position to have a big game. I would sit Harvin for now.

I'm in a dilemma I am debating to make a trade for the playoff push. With Rodgers going down, i rely felt my chances started slipping. This my current roster:

Week 11

QB- Keenum

WR1- J. Gordon

WR2- T. Smith

WR3- H. Douglas

RB1- A. Morris

RB2- L. Bell

TE- R. Gronkowski

K- J. Feely

DEF- Cleveland

BENCH- A. Rodgers, Marvin Jones, Dez, Romo, SF DEF.

Question is, which two receivers would I trade for Andre Johnson. Have a guy in our league who has him the block. Is it worth going after him? And if so, who do I send over?

HK. Thanks for the help (love the name, btw). Apologies for the double post. New to the site and wasn't sure if I posted correctly the first time.

ANY INSIGHT ON THE BELOW? Leaving the country and hoping to make these changes this afternoon

NEED TO START 3 of the 5 listed below (having trouble deciding with Dez on bye week)

THANKS AGAIN HK!!

"Thanks for sharing your insight. 0.5ppr league.

Need to start 3 of the 5 players listed below filling 1 WR 1 RB and 1 flex

(In order of how I view their value for week 11)

Golden Tate

Lamar Miller

Denarius Moore

Deangelo Williams

Brian Leonard

Current roster

QB Russell Wilson

RB 1 chris Johnson (started thurs)

RB 2 open (to choose from above)

WR 1 Welker

WR 2 open (to choose from above)

Flex open (to choose from above)

TE Gonzales (questionable monitoring. Hou Graham backup)

Thanks again for any help / insight Much appreciated

-Oysters"

Thanks for sharing your insight. 0.5ppr league.

Golden Tate

Lamar Miller

Denarius Moore

Deangelo Williams

Brian Leonard

Current roster

QB Russell Wilson

WR 1 Welker

-Oysters

You are welcome my friend.

Miller has the Chargers who you can run on if you can run but the Dolphins have a hard time running. I think I would try my luck with Leonard over him as Leonard does have a nice matchup and he is pretty much guarenteed 15 touches. Miller changes every week as far as touches and yards per carry.

At WR 2 I would go Tate as he has been pretty hot and the Vikings are pretty bad on D.

At FLEX for me it is between Miller and Moore. I would ay Moore but now they might be playing the backup QB so I would use Miller at the FLEX.

Thanks again Highkite. I ended up benching Richardson and playing Ryan Mathews instead. Richardson got only a paltry 5 points. Sure hope Mathews does better than that on Sunday. I'd rather be a Donald Brown owner right now.

Anyway, in another league here is my basic QB WDIS question:

Stafford @ Pittsburgh or RGIII @ Philadelphia?

Huddle and some other websites are predicting slightly more points for Stafford. But I've been leaning RGIII against that Philly defense. What do you think?

I am with you. I don't trust any QB against Pitt. 5 times this year Pitt has held the QB to under 200 yards and only once have they given up over 300 yards.matter of fact they have given up over 250 yards only twice all year and 1 of those times was barely.

Meanwhile the Eagles have given up less than 250 yards twice all year and those 2 were 237 yards and 248 yards.

I go Griffin myself without hesitating. and I am a Lions fan. the huddle is good though and know there game but here I go Griffin.

Here's a WR question for this week:

With Dez Bryant and Zac Stacy on Byes plus Stevie Johnson and McFadden out this week, I need to select 2 of these 3 (for WR#2 and Flex spots) in a deep non-PPR league:

Lance Moore vs 49ers

Santonio Holmes @ Buffalo

Mike Brown vs Cardinals

yuck... there is no one else any better on waiver wire (I picked up Holmes and Brown over the last few days). Which two?

I would go with Brown and Moore. the Bills are just to bad against the run for the Jets to come into the game looking to pass.

Please pick one .5ppr

J Reed has been good over the past five weeks

K Allen had bad game last week tough matchup this week

M Drew been doing better, at home vs Ariz tough mathup

S Vehreen risk and or reward play

P Harvin risk and or reward play

Thoughts

I go with Keenan Allen. he is a starter most every week unless you have crazy good players or are in a smaller league. Jones-Drew was the only other person that crossed my mind out of your options.

Good to see your back HK!

Need some help with who to start this week.

League 1: Standard scoring

Wr (pick 2): jarett boykin, percy Harvin, Keenan Allen, josh Gordon, Cecil shorts, or Larry Fitz?

League 2: PPR

Rb (pick 3): Ellington, lacy, ivory, Andre brown or Darren sproles?

Thanks!

Brother Gill. hope all has been well?

Allen and Gordon at WR. I would like to break it down more for you Gill but I got people here and trying to hurry through these. if I had more time I would break the all down for you. I will say this though, outside of Harvin I think all your WR's are startable.

At RB I would go Lacy , Brown and Sproles . once again though all your options are pretty good.

Sorry I could not spend more time breaking it down Gill. I will try and make some time tonite and if I get a chance I will break this down further for you.

I'm in a dilemma I am debating to make a trade for the playoff push. With Rodgers going down, i rely felt my chances started slipping. This my current roster:

Week 11

QB- Keenum

WR1- J. Gordon

WR2- T. Smith

WR3- H. Douglas

RB1- A. Morris

RB2- L. Bell

TE- R. Gronkowski

K- J. Feely

DEF- Cleveland

BENCH- A. Rodgers, Marvin Jones, Dez, Romo, SF DEF.

Question is, which two receivers would I trade for Andre Johnson. Have a guy in our league who has him the block. Is it worth going after him? And if so, who do I send over?

Johnson is a beast but his name is bigger than his production. until his 5 TD's in the last 2 weeks his stats were not much better than your starters now. the guy is probably looking for more than Johnson is worth. lowball him and tell him Torrey Smith and Marvin Jones and make him come back to you with a counter.

HK. Thanks for the help (love the name, btw). Apologies for the double post. New to the site and wasn't sure if I posted correctly the first time.

ANY INSIGHT ON THE BELOW? Leaving the country and hoping to make these changes this afternoon

NEED TO START 3 of the 5 listed below (having trouble deciding with Dez on bye week)

THANKS AGAIN HK!!

"Thanks for sharing your insight. 0.5ppr league.

Golden Tate

Lamar Miller

Denarius Moore

Deangelo Williams

Brian Leonard

Current roster

QB Russell Wilson

WR 1 Welker

-Oysters"

No worries brother. sorry it took so long to get to you earlier but at the time I had noone here( at my house) so I was spending more time on each post.

HK, in one league I have at WRs D Thomas, James Jones, D Amendola, A Dodson and Riley Cooper. I also have Darren Sproles. I am starting D Thomas at WR, Please Pick one more WR and one flex from the players I have mentioned. I have penciled in Amendola at WR and Sproles at flex. do you think I should try to mix R Cooper in there?

In My CBS league I have at WR D Thomas, A Dobson, James jones, Jarret Boykin, Who should I pick as my 2nd WR and who at flex?

thank you

I need two to start at WR. I got C. Shorts, S.Smith, K.Stills and T. Underwood. I know the matchups for smith & shorts are pretty tough this week but I'm leaning towards those two as starters. M.Goodwin is also available on the waiver not sure if he's worth picking up and starting.

Hey HighKite,

1 pt/10 yds rush

1 pt/10 yds rec

0.5 pt/ rec

6 pt/ TD

Gio (home vs Clev), Woodhead (at Miami) and R.Jennings (at Houston). Need one for the RB spot and one for the Flex, basically two of the three. I'm leaning towards Gio and Woodhead due to the fact that Oakland is starting a rookie QB and Houston will be able to stack the box. Yet, of the three Jennings will likely get the most touches. Let me know what you think! Thanks, Heehawks.

Hi HK, nice to have you back!

Have 2 questions for you this time

Team 1 (signature):

Pick my TE Reed or Wright.

Team 2: 12 Team league, PPR

I need a TE and a FLEX (WR/RB/TE)

Options:

Gronk

Thomas

Wright

Ellington

SJax

Boldin

I can start 2 TE's

For RB I'm starting AP and McCoy ( got him on a trade)

For WR I'm starting VJax and TYHilton

I could use some help this week. I've lost two in a row and am hanging onto third place.

I need two Rbs and a flex:

1/2 ppr, 6 pt TD, 1 point/20 yards

I have Knowshon, Gio, Sproles, Ellington. And Vereen.

I'm planning on starting Knowshon, and am on the fence about the others. Vereen seems to have a lot of potential upside, but would be a big gamble. I also have Amendola, so if he doesn't go I could plug him in.

I also debating Tim Wright vs Greg Olsen for TE.

Thanks in advance!