[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Who do you like better at a flex position this weekend? This is a 14 team Standard scoring league.

Harry Douglas against a tough Seattle defense and with Roddy White back or Andre Ellington against Houston and sharing with Mendenhall?

I'm sort of leaning towards Ellington but him sharing with Mendenhall worries me.

Thanks

A couple of questions. League one...Dalton or Roethlesberger at QB? League two....Romo, Foles or Big Ben at QB?

Next: I may be forced to use A Brown (NYG) at flex. What do you think of him this week? I even have to press Mike Tolbert into service.

Do I pick up Garret Graham to use over Heath Miller for one week? I also have Jordan Cameon on bye.

Ben Tate or Andre Brown?

Cardinals have a stout run D and all it will take is one good squared up tackle to put Tate out as he's already got 4 cracked ribs..

Andre Brown is coming back but rumored to be "Eased back" this week - however I just read that Jacobs is now listed as doubtful meaning it's Brown and Hillis

Good morning. Couple of questions as I prepare for this weekend.

1) Stevie Johnson (v. Steelers) or Greg Olsen (v. 49ers)

2) Mike James (v. Miami) or Steven Jackson (v. Seattle)

I am leaning towards Stevie and Mike James, but I'd like to hear some opinions. PPR league.

Had to bench McFadden again for my Flex position in a non PPR league. Which of these would you use this week instead?

Peyton Hillis vs Raiders (impact of Andre Brown's return?)

DeAndre Hopkins @ Arizona (Peterson will cover Andre Johnson all day)

Lance Moore vs. Cowboys (usually a reliable fill-in)

Having a tough time with this choice. Have Hopkins penciled in tentatively.

Help me (please) with this trade situation...Tuesday ( four days ago) team 1 offered up Pierre Thomas, Michael Floyd , and cony fleener to team 2 for... Ben Tate, tavon Austin and Vernon Davis... It was accepted that day and processed on Thursday... Leave it go? Or veto? Asked around ...but still looking for advice

Help me (please) with this trade situation...Tuesday ( four days ago) team 1 offered up Pierre Thomas, Michael Floyd , and cony fleener to team 2 for... Ben Tate, tavon Austin and Vernon Davis... It was accepted that day and processed on Thursday... Leave it go? Or veto? Asked around ...but still looking for advice

i don't see any reason to veto this.

Smart move....LACY!!!!

ok so here's my dilemna.........need to fill my TE spot and my flex (wr/rb/te)

J.Thomas V.Davis and K.Allen......who do u sit????

I am leaning towards sitting J.T.

here's my theory--K/Allen is the stud in S.D.

V.D. is the stud in S.F.

ALWAYS START UR STUDS!!!!! :tup:

but please------what do u think???

Who do you like better at a flex position this weekend? This is a 14 team Standard scoring league.

I hope he doesn't do good because I face him in 2 leagues but I think you have to let Roddy blew up on your bench before you start him. Play Ellington

Harry Douglas against a tough Seattle defense and with Roddy White back or Andre Ellington against Houston and sharing with Mendenhall?

I'm sort of leaning towards Ellington but him sharing with Mendenhall worries me.

Thanks

A couple of questions. League one...Dalton or Roethlesberger at QB? League two....Romo, Foles or Big Ben at QB?

Next: I may be forced to use A Brown

(NYG) at flex. What do you think of him this week? I even have to press Mike Tolbert into service.

Do I pick up Garret Graham to use over Heath Miller for one week? I also have Jordan Cameon on bye.

I'd go big Ben & Romo

I like Brown to get a TD & about 50 combo yards

Miller is good enough. Sick with him

• Like 1

Ben Tate or Andre Brown?

Cardinals have a stout run D and all it will take is one good squared up tackle to put Tate out as he's already got 4 cracked ribs..

Andre Brown is coming back but rumored to be "Eased back" this week - however I just read that Jacobs is now listed as doubtful meaning it's Brown and Hillis

Brown

Good morning. Couple of questions as I prepare for this weekend.

1) Stevie Johnson (v. Steelers) or Greg Olsen (v. 49ers)

2) Mike James (v. Miami) or Steven Jackson (v. Seattle)

I am leaning towards Stevie and Mike James, but I'd like to hear some opinions. PPR league.

Johnson & James