[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hurting on bye this week not sure who to start as my RB2 .3ppr

Spiller vs KC

Tolbert vs Atl

My concerns are Spillers still hurt and wont get the goal line carries and Stewart is back for Carolina but still hoping Tolbert gets goal line and scores one

I would go Spiller although I trust neither of these guys for this week.

Hello HighKite,

Thanks again for all of your help. I want to make sure I am not over thinking my roster. I currently have Stacy starting in my flex over Reed. Should I keep Stacy in my flex spot or replace him with Reed? Thanks for your last minute advice.

Great! That's what I was thinking!

Last one for you: need help at Flex and RB2. Deciding between D. Williams and Tolbert vs the Falcons as RB2. With Stewart back I know he'll take away at least a small bit from Williams and Tolbert will hopefully get some goal line carries, but I'm sure about betting it all on Tolbert. And at Flex I was thinking about starting Olsen (Reed is my starting TE) or K. Wright. I know, I happened to come upon a lot of CAR players lol. I have a suspicion that Wright might do really well this week but my suspicions have screwed me before.What do you think? Again, any help is greatly appreciated!

I would personally start Williams over Tolbert.

I would go Wright over Olsen..6 straight weeks of over 5 catches for Wright. he is the WR to own in Tenne.

10 team, Standard league

Here are my choices for the week (my RBs on bye - R. Bush and Moreno)

Powell

Bolden, NE

Ivory

Starks

Tate

Tolbert

M. James

D. Brown

I have Bolden and Powell right now. Need two bottom of the barrel scraping RBs that get 6 points each.

I would go with James 1st just because he has the job by himself. with this Bunch and Browns increased load last week in Indy I might go Brown.

This is for Team 2 in my sig. I've got Boykin currently in at W/T #3. But the reports are that Jones could play on Monday.

Would Wright, Douglas, or Fleener be a better option?

Thanks HK!

I would stick with Boykin. even if James plays it is looking as though it is as the number 3 WR. but even if James was healthy that might make me like Boykin even more as he will get the weak cornerback and you know how Rodgers likes to pick on that guy.

PPR flex: Sproles or Torrey Smith?

Sproles vs. NYJ

Torrey vs. Cleveland

Thanks!

Tough matchup as Smith did his thing last time against Haden. at the same time this is a Sproles matchup if I ever seen 1. I think I go Sproles being it is a PPR and I think the Saints RB's get more in the air than on the ground. and we all know Sproles is the best RB they have to throw too.

0.5 PPR flex: Heyward-Bay or SJax or

pick someone off the WW like:

Nate Washington

Eddie Royal

Vincent Brown

Kenny Stills

Lance Moore

Tim Wright

Jonathan Stewart

McCluster

Tolbert

Thanks

Vincent Brown. I know he is coming off of 2 straight 2 catch games but I like this matchup for him this week.

Hello HighKite,

Thanks again for all of your help. I want to make sure I am not over thinking my roster. I currently have Stacy starting in my flex over Reed. Should I keep Stacy in my flex spot or replace him with Reed? Thanks for your last minute advice.

I go Stacy. Reed is a nice TE but he has had some nice matchups the last 2 weeks. this week is not 1 of those. plus Stacy has played 2 tough defense in a row nice. I just think a Stacy bad game will equal a Reed good game when you line the yardage against each other.

This is a question for my dad's team, Would you leave James Jones in on the roster or would you pick up Dexter Mccluster and play him to play it safe?-- it is a PPR league and I think Mccluster is the best guy out there

Thanks HighKite!

Edited by gigispeed1332

RG3 or Alex Smith today?

Alex Smith has not thrown a TD in 4 of his 8 games. then he plays the Bills who I think Charles eats up. I go RG3 just because his upside is so far ahead of Smith's in my opinion.plus he has thrown for over Smith's season high yardage 4 times.

Hope it pays off brother. with the ugly choices you got to choose from if they do well you will do well and I will look like a genius.: )

Fear not, K. Allen, SD was on the WW and I immediately added him. Covered the points loss.

Thanks again for the advice.

Two minor dilemmas that I could use some help with. Thank in advance for any advice!

- PPR Flex: (pick two): Steven Ridley, Zac Stacy, Golden Tate

- PPR TE: Timothy Wright or Colby Fleener or Delanie Walker

At flex I go Ridley. 4 TD's in 3 games. he is gonna be a 2nd hald goldmine for those who bought low IMO.

At TE I go Wright. I just think this guy is special. plus the possibility for junk yardage is nice.

This is a question for my dad's team, Would you leave James Jones in on the roster or would you pick up Dexter Mccluster and play him to play it safe?-- it is a PPR league and I think Mccluster is the best guy out there

Thanks HighKite!

I am afraid Jones might not even play. I would probably pick up Myles White ( if available) and play either him or Jones depending on game time decisions.

I still don't trust McCluster.to many games with 3 catches and under. he does have upside though as he fits Reids offense

If White is gone but Vinent Brown is out there that is another guy I like this week.