[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Need to pick two of these:

DeAndre Hopkins vs IND - Average matchup, but I like the fact it's a Sunday Night game.

Jordan Reed vs SD - Not that good a matchup, but Reed has been hot

Vincent Jackson vs SEA - bad machup, but it's VJAX and I hate benching him.

Antonio Brown vs NE - Bad Matchup - on the bench

Keenan Allen vs WAS - Best matchup, but for some reason I still have him on the bench.

I actually have Hopkins and Reed starting, but keep looking at my bench and think I should make a change.

Basically which one would you bench in favor of Keenan Allen? Hopkins or Reed?

I also have Danny Woodhead and Terrance Williams starting and don't think I'll change that.

Need to pick two of these:

DeAndre Hopkins vs IND - Average matchup, but I like the fact it's a Sunday Night game.

Jordan Reed vs SD - Not that good a matchup, but Reed has been hot

Vincent Jackson vs SEA - bad machup, but it's VJAX and I hate benching him.

Antonio Brown vs NE - Bad Matchup - on the bench

Keenan Allen vs WAS - Best matchup, but for some reason I still have him on the bench.

I actually have Hopkins and Reed starting, but keep looking at my bench and think I should make a change.

Basically which one would you bench in favor of Keenan Allen? Hopkins or Reed?

I also have Danny Woodhead and Terrance Williams starting and don't think I'll change that.

Antonio Brown has not had a bad game all year( he is averaging 90 yards a game). he is nearing WR1 numbers with a couple more TD'S. I gotta start him and Vincent Jackson is a weak WR1 IMO. I start these 2 every week. Allen is playing good but that defense he is playing is more generous to number 2 WR's than number 1's. I think he does solid. but not enough to bench the other 2 for.

My problem with Antonio Brown is lack of TD's. 90 yards to me is only 4 points. That's why I was leaning more towrads Reed or Keenan Allen. Then again Antonio is due and I always like the Steelers, but not so much against NE. VJax against SEA is a tough matchup also.

My problem with Antonio Brown is lack of TD's. 90 yards to me is only 4 points. That's why I was leaning more towrads Reed or Keenan Allen. Then again Antonio is due and I always like the Steelers, but not so much against NE. VJax against SEA is a tough matchup also.

Both matchups are tough. for me it is about consistancy. consistancy eventually pays off and finding a more consistant WR than Brown this year is a hard thing to do. he will eventually find the endzone but even though it is not PPR those yards add up if the guy you plays who hs scored in 2 straight games gets a gooseegg.

That being said, I am not claiming to know more than you. just giving a opinion that helps you expand on yours. if you still feel the same way don't let me stop you. what you think might win you the week and I don't want to get in the way of that.

Both matchups are tough. for me it is about consistancy. consistancy eventually pays off and finding a more consistant WR than Brown this year is a hard thing to do. he will eventually find the endzone but even though it is not PPR those yards add up if the guy you plays who hs scored in 2 straight games gets a gooseegg.

That being said, I am not claiming to know more than you. just giving a opinion that helps you expand on yours. if you still feel the same way don't let me stop you. what you think might win you the week and I don't want to get in the way of that.

Thanks Man! Your advice has always been very good. I decided to stick with Brown and Vjax even though the matchups are bad. If I sit there and watch the Steelers play and Brown has a big game, I would be ticked that I had him on my bench. I still have until 4:00 to decide whether to put Hopkins in for VJax just so I have interest in the late game tonight.

Hey HK, just made a trade and wanted your opinion as to whether it was a good move or not.

My: Stafford and Bmarsh

His: Lacy and Foster

12-man, ppr league

Thoughts?

Here are our lineup's (i'm on the right): Thanks!

http://img35.imagesh...5/2673/6r49.png

Hate to say this, but that is a turrible trade for you...can you honestly feel good about Andy Dalton as your main QB ? And Foster may be done for year with hammy issues again !

Thanks HK. Ivory paid off. It looks like James would have done alright as well. Big MNF for me tonight. I need Boykin to get 2 pts more than Forte (yikes, but it's been a crazy year) & in my work pool I have IDPers Burnett & a LB left vs GB Def & AJ Hawk. My question is which LB do I use. I got Bostic now since he is the mlb, greene at weak side or I could go go with McClellan or Anderson. Which Chicago LB should I go with?