[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I could use some help with my starting lineup this week. I'm torn at who to start at WR. My choices are Steve Johnson, Torrey Smith, Boykins, or Stills

Also I am torn at what to do with my flex position....as of now I have Reed starting flex. Should I keep it that way or perhaps start a WR there instead? Thanks!!!!

Team in my signature.

I have a lot of bye week issues this week. Have Arian Foster currently plugged into my flex spot, however he's questionable with a bad hammy. Foster is more than likely going to be a game time decision. I can't afford to take a 0 in that spot as I'm 3-5 and clinging to the final playoff spot. I need to have someone on my bench capable of plugging in to flex in case Foster is ruled out come game time. My only options at that time will be to start a RB/WR from Houston, Indy, Chicago, Green Bay. There are ONLY 3 viable fantasy options, really 2, currently sitting out there as free agents.

Miles White of GB

Donald Brown of IND

LaVon Brazil of IND

Everyone else is gone. I'd have to drop SF's defense in order to make this move as well. I have Indy's D, and have looked over their schedule. The ONLY game that concerns me is week 16 when they go to KC. If I'm still playing in week 16, that would mean I'm in the championship game, and well, if that's the case I'm happy to have made this move regardless.

Who of these 3 should I pick up???

Thanks for the response. I have douglas starting at the moment and will probably end up playing him as he has been good so far.I've thought.about vincent but honestly id rather play keenan and take the chance with the higher floor he has.than.brown.

One more question for ya... matt ryan or andy dalton this week?

Ryans playing an improved carolina defense and daltons playing miamis defense that I don't know too much about but I know they aren't anything spectacular. You think dalton will keep it up or will he cool down? I think ryan last week just had a bad.game since that was his worst game of the season so far.

Thanks highkite

1st let me say, I been sick this week and on some meds but I was not trying to get you to drop Allen for Brown. I was more thinking along the lines of deeper leagues where less people are on waivers Brown will make a good pickup for this week. Allen is on your team the rest of the year or unless he gets hurt IMO.

The 1st thing I will say about Dalton is he will not keep doing what he has done the last 3 weeks. maybe ever again. he has a Dolphin matchup who has give up 278 yards( I believe) in the last 2 games. I would hold him, watch him but still not be sold on the numbers he has gotten in the last 3 weeks. he does it again and I will start coming around.

Take away the 4 picks in Ryans last start and he has not had a bad game all year. I would roll with Ryan and not think twice. at least 1 more week.

• Like 1

1st let me say, I been sick this week and on some meds but I was not trying to get you to drop Allen for Brown. I was more thinking along the lines of deeper leagues where less people are on waivers Brown will make a good pickup for this week. Allen is on your team the rest of the year or unless he gets hurt IMO.

The 1st thing I will say about Dalton is he will not keep doing what he has done the last 3 weeks. maybe ever again. he has a Dolphin matchup who has give up 278 yards( I believe) in the last 2 games. I would hold him, watch him but still not be sold on the numbers he has gotten in the last 3 weeks. he does it again and I will start coming around.

Take away the 4 picks in Ryans last start and he has not had a bad game all year. I would roll with Ryan and not think twice. at least 1 more week.

Oh no way id drop brown for allen I actually picked him up in a dif league where all 3 wrs are on bye so well see how he does this week.

The thing I hate about when players go on hot streaks is they always stop once you pick them up and play them, then you'll drop em after a bad weak and they'll start back up. Im glad your a firm believer in Ryan because whenever I start to doubt him you always give me a reason not too. Thanks for the advice ill roll with Ryan.

• Like 1

Hey HighKite, been off the boards a bit lately. Before I get to my question, I told you about Douglas!

I've got Welker on a bye this week and will be starting the following receivers:

Antonio Brown

Harry Douglas

Torrey Smith

I am currently in a decent lead in first place with my total points and this week I have major chance to run away with it because second and third place are losing stafford/Calvin and Peyton/Demarius and a few other players. I was thinking of dropping Torrey due to his matchup against Haden/return of Jacoby and grabbing Percy Harvin before he blows up and I don't get first crack at him. With Sydney Rice done for the season I see them getting him in ASAP.

If I keep Torrey and he gets only a few points, I would rather have Harvin rostered but not playing and get 0 seeing as I have a decent lead anyway. Do you feel Harvin being better down the stretch?

Also, I'm thinking of flexing the Titans Def over Glennon this week due to his matchup with Seattle at home. Yay or nay?

Yes you did Stoney. I did not like Douglas's matchup.I had to start him every league I got him but 1 (put Gordon in over him and scored .1 more points) so I was with you on the happiness train. :brew: good call.

I personally think you would be crazy to cut a guy who is on pace to get 1400 yards recieving for a guy who will be in his 5th year of not cracking a 1000. on a team that plays ground and pound ball how much do you think Harvin gets used? and with him being a legitmate guy you have to double team it is very possible Tate is the 1 who takes advantage of Harvin coming back more than Harvin himself ? lot of questions for a guy we have not see play yet.

As far has Haden goes you are right . tough matchup for Smith. but keep in mind last time they sqared of Smith gott 7 catches for 85 yards. and if I remember correctluy could of been more.

The Titan defense question is tough. I wannna always say the QB but Seattle? I think I still use the QB as I feel garbage time yards give him the upside the Titan defense does not have.

This is non PPR 8 teams.

P Manning is off this week and here are my week 9 set up and need to pick 2 out 5 Flex.

QB: Jake Locker

WRs: Pierre Garcon, Andrew Johnson

RBs: Marshawn Lynch, Chris Johnson

TE: Jimmy Graham

Flex: Harry Douglas or Jordan Reed or Giovani Bernard or Percy Harvin or Vincent Jackson (Pick 2)

Or you can change WRs or Rbs.

Thanks

Pretty much Douglas and Vincent Jackson have to start. I know Jackson has a tough matchup but I consider him a guy you never sit unless your WR's are just that great.

I almost was gonna have you remove this Andrew Johnon from your team as I thought he was a fantasy fan that ran onto the field but I am sure you meant Andre Johnson.

If it was PPR I would give Bernard more consideration.

• Like 1

Thanks again highkite, now i', at 6-2-0 and the leader of my league!

this week i have a problem because of bye week (Demariyus Thomas, Reggie Bush, Joique Bell and Matt Prater)

So I'm starting with

QB Drew Brees

RB Darren McFadden

WR A,J. Green

WR Brandon Marshall

TE Jordan Reed

W/R Darren Sproles

K Ryan Succop (maybe you have another idea)

On my bench are all guys from bye week....

I'm not happy with my RBs especially with Sproles - but there is a lack of good ones in our league (maybe Fred Jackson (against KC?) or Zac Stacy (maybe injured?) are an option, both are free)

Best regards

Congrats on being 6-2 Chris.

I think you have your lineup like you need it. Sproles is not to be given up on just yet.

Would be nice just to have Stacy or Jackson on your roster but to do so you would have to cut Prater.

Hey HK back again. Tough week last week where I lost both matchups. Redskins lack of production and the Cincy Def explosion on my bench hurt pretty badly. Not to mention one of my opponents had Brees.

Either way I've got Stafford on a bye this week and I picked up Dalton to replace him, but I'm second guessing myself with a tough matchup in Miami. Quick review of the free agents doesn't provide many better options from what I can tell.

Geno Smith vs NO

Locker @ STL

Ponder @ DAL

Glennon @ SEA

Foles @ OAK (If he plays)

Just looking at this list I don't really see another worthy option. I think I'm better off rolling with Dalton and hoping for a modest outing. I don't expect him to destroy Miami for 25-30+ points, but breaking 20 would be my goal for him this week against what has typically been a solid Miami defense.

Yeah not much on the waiver wire although I think Locker could be servicable.

That being said I would definately go with Dalton out of this group. after his last 3 games you never know. maybe he keeps the train rolling. myself I am more like you. a 20 point day and he does his job.

Yeah not much on the waiver wire although I think Locker could be servicable.

That being said I would definately go with Dalton out of this group. after his last 3 games you never know. maybe he keeps the train rolling. myself I am more like you. a 20 point day and he does his job.

Locker was the only other guy I though might be worth a look. Solid game against SF before the bye and they have STL this weekend. The biggest problem I see with this matchup is that it will likely be low scoring and they may not have to push the issue to win the game. While this is also probably the case with Dalton @ Miami, I think the Bengals offense revolves around the pass more than the Titans' does. But I'm not quite sure about the Titans as I haven't watched much of them this season.

Terrance Williams or Torrey Smith this week? PPR

I go Williams. team pick and choose which way they want to run over the Vikings. the Cowboys choice will know doubt be the passing attack. I expect Williams 4 straight TD games to keep going.

I like Smith and he did well against Haden last time. but rather go with the matchup on this 1 which is Williams.

Vick owner and looking for a QB. This guy has 3 different QBs and has thrown me the offer of Eli and Austin for my KC defense.

My team:

QB Jake Locker

WR Brandon Marshall

WR. Vincent Jackson

RB. Arian Foster

RB. Joseph Randle

TE. Coby Fleener

W/R/T. DeSean Jackson

BN. DeMarco Murray

BN. Andre Ellington

BN. Zac Stacy

BN. Kendall Wright

BN. James Starks

BN. Michael Vick

BN. Lance Dunbar

12 team PPR

Hey HK, I need a bit of advice this week:

1) I need to start two at WR: Josh Gordon, Marvin Jones, Kenny Stills, Jarett Boykin, and Keenan Allen. (Non-ppr)

2) I need to drop someone so i can add a backup running back for Gore this week; who do you think I can afford to lose? (12 man, IDP league, non-ppr)

Here is my line-up (team on the right): http://img191.images...1/2660/wr58.png

Thanks for all your help!!

1.) For me the choices are bewtwen Gordon, Boykin and Allen. I think Boykin can not be sat down right now. Rodgers is gonna throw and he is the number 2 option. which we all know in G.B. that means you produce like a WR1 .

I think Gordon is the other play. he had a tough matchup against the Cheifs and came through looking great and all owners should have a tough time sitting him no matter the matchup..

Allen should be solid but I don't see spectacular this week. I would go with the other 2 based on upside.

2.) I would drop Stills. 3rd WR for the Saints are good for headaches.

•  

I have M. Ryan in two 10 team leagues.

PPR League (Unlimited Claims):

Would you pickup Pryor or Locker to play over Ryan this week?

Standard League (Only allowed 8 claims all year. I'm at 6 already):

I had Culter as my backup. Since he's been gone, I've been rollin with Ryan only on the roster.

So Pryor, Big Ben, and Locker are available to claim. Who would you pickup as a backup for the rest of the season? With Ryan facing a few tough upcoming matchups, I thought about plugging in one of these guys here and there.

Thanks again for all your advice and time you put into this. It's much appreciated!

I like Big Ben for the season. for this week I like Pryor.

Thinking of trading for him in my team #2 Standard which I have no TE.

Was thinking of offering to a team with spotty QB play

I give Rivers + Chiefs D/ST+ Terrance Williams

I get Tony G + Ravens D/ST

Looks bad at first glance, but after this week I will never start Terrance Williams and Chiefs D/ST goes bye, Den, @SD, @ Den for 4 week stretch and I have Aaron Rodgers.

If you think I'm giving up too much, would you do it if I eliminated the defences?

Also with my Team #1 in PPR, I am wondering which 2 out of 3 I should start in Flex. CJ2k, Steven Jackson and Danny Amendola. I was thinking of going with the 2 RBS.

Thanks and I should have added that your advice is always appreciated!!

Edited by gigispeed1332

I could use some help with my starting lineup this week. I'm torn at who to start at WR. My choices are Steve Johnson, Torrey Smith, Boykins, or Stills

Also I am torn at what to do with my flex position....as of now I have Reed starting flex. Should I keep it that way or perhaps start a WR there instead? Thanks!!!!

I would go Boykins for sure and that would leave Stevie Johnson and Torrey Smith to figure for the other spot but since I would play both over Reed no reason to figure between them. Reed is a nice TE but as a flex the other 2 just have way more upside.

Been offered Jay Cutler for Jason Campbell and Mike James.

My QB situation is dreadful (Eli, Vick, Geno, Glennon, Locker and Freeman)

Should I make this long-term deal?

I wouldn't. Mike James is a starting RB right now and that is worth more by itself then a QB that is hurt and even when healthy is barely a top 15 QB.

Is D.Woodhead relevant in 10 team standard leagues?

Not much on the waiver wire for RBs as you know. However, I still have Woodhead sitting there in two of my standard leagues. I know he's more of a PPR guy, but I like how SD is using him in the offense. Do you think he's worth a pickup in a 10 team league at this point?

I have Forte, AP, and D.Williams in my two standard leagues. Williams time looks to be up with Stewart playing soon and Tolbert taking touches. I think he might be good insurance down the stretch and a possible matchup play. What do you think?

Thanks for your thoughts once again.

Team in my signature.

I have a lot of bye week issues this week. Have Arian Foster currently plugged into my flex spot, however he's questionable with a bad hammy. Foster is more than likely going to be a game time decision. I can't afford to take a 0 in that spot as I'm 3-5 and clinging to the final playoff spot. I need to have someone on my bench capable of plugging in to flex in case Foster is ruled out come game time. My only options at that time will be to start a RB/WR from Houston, Indy, Chicago, Green Bay. There are ONLY 3 viable fantasy options, really 2, currently sitting out there as free agents.

Miles White of GB

Donald Brown of IND

LaVon Brazil of IND

Everyone else is gone. I'd have to drop SF's defense in order to make this move as well. I have Indy's D, and have looked over their schedule. The ONLY game that concerns me is week 16 when they go to KC. If I'm still playing in week 16, that would mean I'm in the championship game, and well, if that's the case I'm happy to have made this move regardless.

Who of these 3 should I pick up???

For me the guy who has the most promise going forward is Donald Brown. I think he is better than Richardson and little by little everyone is knowing it.

If I was going for 1 week I would go White. for the season I think Brown might overtake Richardson. if a Colt back does something in that backfield explosive it is always Brown.

I think I would just play for the week and grab White. White even later will be a good handcuff. as you said you are 3-5 and clinging you need to be thinking about the now.

Oh no way id drop brown for allen I actually picked him up in a dif league where all 3 wrs are on bye so well see how he does this week.

The thing I hate about when players go on hot streaks is they always stop once you pick them up and play them, then you'll drop em after a bad weak and they'll start back up. Im glad your a firm believer in Ryan because whenever I start to doubt him you always give me a reason not too. Thanks for the advice ill roll with Ryan.

Good luck brother.