[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Someone proposed this offer to me

I send: Ray Rice, Harry Douglas

He send: Reggie Bush, Lance Moore

I have Joique Bell on my roster as well, but don't like Bush's injuries

Will this trade help my team ROS?

PS: Bye weeks are week 9 for Gore and Bush

Harry Douglas is a commodity now. I would not do it because of that.

Drop Keenan Allen and pick up Marlon Jones? 1/2 pt PPR.

Thx.

Who is Marlon Jones? if you mean Marvin Jones I wouldn't. he was in on only 19 snaps albeit they look for him while he is in. I would still keep Allen as he is gonna be a consistant downfield guy all year who plays the position his QB loves to thow to. Jones could move up as he sure has the talent. but for that to happen Cinci has to turn into a passing team, which they are not gonna do.

I posted this in the forums, but I want to get the advice from the expert, here it goes...

So I have 2 decisions to make in each of my leagues, just wondering what peoples thoughts are.

So on Team #1 in my PPR league, I don't really have anyone to drop (other than Vereen) although I could make a 2 for 1 trade to open up a roster spot to improve my roster. Anyway the point of this question is picking up the dropped Prater as a stash during his bye week to have the rest of the year, would it be worth it (relative to the difference he provides over the average kicker).

Basically the same question regarding my Standard team #2. I have the Chiefs defence and Prater. Would you keep either of them through their bye and stash them through if you had a team that was solid like the one I have? I mean The Chiefs defence after the bye do go @ den, Sd, Den, first 3 games after the bye. It would be hard starting them in those games but again they have tore it up all year. But maybe they are worth hanging onto for the stretch run in the finals?

Same with Prater, he has a bye this week, should I consider stashing him for this week and say drop Randle for a different kicker this week?

I have always hated carrying a 2nd defence and 2nd kicker with a passion, I have always hated people who do it too but I also have never had the #1 player at either position and the Chiefs have been by far and away the #1 D/ST.

Thoughts Kite? Thanks buddy again for the advice!

Team is in my sig.. I'm 3-5 in this league, and desperate for a win to get me back into the playoff hunt. I'm down Cruz and Randle this week - and need a 3rd WR.

I'm ready to drop Randle, but I'm not sure that cutting bait after one bad game when I was expecting no more than 10-12 points is the thing to do here, but who else do I cut? I need the Colts D this week as SF is on bye.. But.. I still need a WR.

Here's who's out there (I have the 4th waiver priority this week):

Marvin Jones (I already have AJ Green and Bernard starting this week)

Kenny Stills

Drew Davis

DeAndre Hopkins

Emmanuel Sanders

Donnie Avery

Jones would be nice even if he only did half of what he did last week, but that can't be expected. Plus I already have Green, Bernard, and Wallace going Thursday night - another player Thursday night could make or break my week before the weekend.. Not that it matters..

I suppose the better question is who should I drop, and how would YOU rank these WR's THIS week..

Edited by Shorttynaz

What's your opinion on dropping Stevie Johnson and picking up Heyward-Bey? Looks like the rest of the fantasy season is smooth sailing for the Colts, considering their upcoming matches; but then we must factor in Beys role and sudden spike in usage. Would you trust him enough to drop Stevie Johnson who has already established himself as a good receiver? Johnson unfortunately lacks a good QB, so this tilts things just a little in Beys favor. Let me know what you think, thanks!

I posted this in the forums, but I want to get the advice from the expert, here it goes...

So I have 2 decisions to make in each of my leagues, just wondering what peoples thoughts are.

So on Team #1 in my PPR league, I don't really have anyone to drop (other than Vereen) although I could make a 2 for 1 trade to open up a roster spot to improve my roster. Anyway the point of this question is picking up the dropped Prater as a stash during his bye week to have the rest of the year, would it be worth it (relative to the difference he provides over the average kicker).

Basically the same question regarding my Standard team #2. I have the Chiefs defence and Prater. Would you keep either of them through their bye and stash them through if you had a team that was solid like the one I have? I mean The Chiefs defence after the bye do go @ den, Sd, Den, first 3 games after the bye. It would be hard starting them in those games but again they have tore it up all year. But maybe they are worth hanging onto for the stretch run in the finals?

Same with Prater, he has a bye this week, should I consider stashing him for this week and say drop Randle for a different kicker this week?

I have always hated carrying a 2nd defence and 2nd kicker with a passion, I have always hated people who do it too but I also have never had the #1 player at either position and the Chiefs have been by far and away the #1 D/ST.

Thoughts Kite? Thanks buddy again for the advice!

1st of all you are not crazy at all for wanting to get Prater in every league you can. he is scoring at weak RB3 numbers. that is crazy nice for a kicker. 2nd of all I can see no way you can cut the Chiefs. they are scoring at QB numbers in leagues where points gave up count.

Now to question 1. as much as Prater as been a beast you have Crosby who is the poor mans Prater. he is a solid scorer every week and his bye week is behind him. and he is still not to many points behind Prater. I just don't see the person you can drop and having Crosby I just don't see that move as 1 you want to make.

In team 2 you have to keep the Cheifs. not only are they playing like beast but outside of 2 matchups the reast of the way they have a excellent schedule. I would drop Randle. he is not getting the snaps and despite what many site wanna say about Nicks he has not been the problem. the offenive line is giving them no time to get rid of the ball so Nicks is having to settle for little outs.

Now the kicker issue in team 2 is bigger as you don't have a backup and will end up with a much worse kicker when you drop him. but, you have noone to drop so you gotta see what is left at kicker and drop Prater. wish I could see another option but unless you slide a 2-1 deal in team 2 that allows you to add another kicker I believe that is your only option.

So for this week I got cruz on a bye..now its up to keenan allen or douglas to hop in..who's the better option? I lile allen coming off a bye and so far douglas has been.putting up dbl.digits. what do you think?

1st let me say I did not expect a big week from Douglas last week and as someone who picked him up in alot of leagues and advised others to do so I was scared of him ( as I am this week). it was his matchup I did not like. but to me it is obvious that Ryan is that type of QB who is gonna make his numbr 1 WR viable every week. and right now Douglas is that man so I consider him startable every week the rest of the year.

Now on Allen. pretty much how I described Douglas his how I would describe Allen. except Allen has Washington this week. which sounds great from the outside til you look and see that number 2 WR's have done as well or better than teams number 1 's have agaisnt them. if I am weak at WR I take a look at Vincent Brown this week. but back to Allen. I think he is solid but not spectacular.

Between the 2 it is a close match but I go with Douglas as he showed me last week they are gonna find him no matter what. his matchup called for failure last week and he far from failed. he is a legitimate number 2 who with 1 more week like the last 2 is a WR1 .

Team is in my sig.. I'm 3-5 in this league, and desperate for a win to get me back into the playoff hunt. I'm down Cruz and Randle this week - and need a 3rd WR.

I'm ready to drop Randle, but I'm not sure that cutting bait after one bad game when I was expecting no more than 10-12 points is the thing to do here, but who else do I cut? I need the Colts D this week as SF is on bye.. But.. I still need a WR.

Here's who's out there (I have the 4th waiver priority this week):

Marvin Jones (I already have AJ Green and Bernard starting this week)

Kenny Stills

Drew Davis

DeAndre Hopkins

Emmanuel Sanders

Donnie Avery

Jones would be nice even if he only did half of what he did last week, but that can't be expected. Plus I already have Green, Bernard, and Wallace going Thursday night - another player Thursday night could make or break my week before the weekend.. Not that it matters..

I suppose the better question is who should I drop, and how would YOU rank these WR's THIS week..

Marvin Jones (I already have AJ Green and Bernard starting this week)- Jones has been having nicer weeks as the year goes on and if I was in a league with deeper benches I would want him but with the snaps he is getting he capable of throwing up a dud. plus the Dolphins have only gave up 278 yards in the air the last 2 games.

Kenny Stills - is gona have his games but a zero candidate many weeks. the only thing that makes me like him is you seen what Marvin Jones as a 3rd WR did to them(Jets) last week.

Drew Davis- I like Davis. I think Ryan is the type of QB that is gonna always have 2 1000 type WR's playing for him. Davis is that second guy to Douglas until White becomes White(if that happens). and as good as Carolina is against the run they are gonna be passing.

DeAndre Hopkins- he hasn't had more than 3 catches in the last 4 weeks. not enough catches for me to trust him.

Emmanuel Sanders- him and Cotchery kill each other off similar in the way Lafell and Ginn do. then they play the Patriots who have been excellent against the pass so far. although I am not sure if they are excellent against the pass or just so horrible against the run teams don't throw on them much.

Donnie Avery - I thought this guy would benefit from Reids offense more than any one besides Charles but he just hasn't. plus he has a horrible matchup this week.

Of these guys for this week and possibly the season I would go Drew Davis. I don't believe White will be himself this year nor will they want to get him more hurt the farther they get from being able to make the playoffs. I think Davis was slept on coming into the week and is only gonna do better in that passing atmosphere.

What's your opinion on dropping Stevie Johnson and picking up Heyward-Bey? Looks like the rest of the fantasy season is smooth sailing for the Colts, considering their upcoming matches; but then we must factor in Beys role and sudden spike in usage. Would you trust him enough to drop Stevie Johnson who has already established himself as a good receiver? Johnson unfortunately lacks a good QB, so this tilts things just a little in Beys favor. Let me know what you think, thanks!

I like Bey as a pickup but Stevie Johnson gets it done no matter who he has as his QB (and he has had a bunch). Bey should spend alot of his day blocking for runners in this next matchup. gotta feeling Donald Brown is gonna be the big pickup next week.

Anyways back to your question I keep Stevie Johnson.

Marvin Jones (I already have AJ Green and Bernard starting this week)- Jones has been having nicer weeks as the year goes on and if I was in a league with deeper benches I would want him but with the snaps he is getting he capable of throwing up a dud. plus the Dolphins have only gave up 278 yards in the air the last 2 games.

Kenny Stills - is gona have his games but a zero candidate many weeks. the only thing that makes me like him is you seen what Marvin Jones as a 3rd WR did to them(Jets) last week.

Drew Davis- I like Davis. I think Ryan is the type of QB that is gonna always have 2 1000 type WR's playing for him. Davis is that second guy to Douglas until White becomes White(if that happens). and as good as Carolina is against the run they are gonna be passing.

DeAndre Hopkins- he hasn't had more than 3 catches in the last 4 weeks. not enough catches for me to trust him.

Emmanuel Sanders- him and Cotchery kill each other off similar in the way Lafell and Ginn do. then they play the Patriots who have been excellent against the pass so far. although I am not sure if they are excellent against the pass or just so horrible against the run teams don't throw on them much.

Donnie Avery - I thought this guy would benefit from Reids offense more than any one besides Charles but he just hasn't. plus he has a horrible matchup this week.

Of these guys for this week and possibly the season I would go Drew Davis. I don't believe White will be himself this year nor will they want to get him more hurt the farther they get from being able to make the playoffs. I think Davis was slept on coming into the week and is only gonna do better in that passing atmosphere.

Who to drop? Randle??

1st let me say I did not expect a big week from Douglas last week and as someone who picked him up in alot of leagues and advised others to do so I was scared of him ( as I am this week). it was his matchup I did not like. but to me it is obvious that Ryan is that type of QB who is gonna make his numbr 1 WR viable every week. and right now Douglas is that man so I consider him startable every week the rest of the year.

Now on Allen. pretty much how I described Douglas his how I would describe Allen. except Allen has Washington this week. which sounds great from the outside til you look and see that number 2 WR's have done as well or better than teams number 1 's have agaisnt them. if I am weak at WR I take a look at Vincent Brown this week. but back to Allen. I think he is solid but not spectacular.

Between the 2 it is a close match but I go with Douglas as he showed me last week they are gonna find him no matter what. his matchup called for failure last week and he far from failed. he is a legitimate number 2 who with 1 more week like the last 2 is a WR1 .

Thanks for the response. I have douglas starting at the moment and will probably end up playing him as he has been good so far.I've thought.about vincent but honestly id rather play keenan and take the chance with the higher floor he has.than.brown.

One more question for ya... matt ryan or andy dalton this week?

Ryans playing an improved carolina defense and daltons playing miamis defense that I don't know too much about but I know they aren't anything spectacular. You think dalton will keep it up or will he cool down? I think ryan last week just had a bad.game since that was his worst game of the season so far.

Thanks highkite

Hey HighKite, been off the boards a bit lately. Before I get to my question, I told you about Douglas!

I've got Welker on a bye this week and will be starting the following receivers:

Antonio Brown

Harry Douglas

Torrey Smith

I am currently in a decent lead in first place with my total points and this week I have major chance to run away with it because second and third place are losing stafford/Calvin and Peyton/Demarius and a few other players. I was thinking of dropping Torrey due to his matchup against Haden/return of Jacoby and grabbing Percy Harvin before he blows up and I don't get first crack at him. With Sydney Rice done for the season I see them getting him in ASAP.

If I keep Torrey and he gets only a few points, I would rather have Harvin rostered but not playing and get 0 seeing as I have a decent lead anyway. Do you feel Harvin being better down the stretch?

Also, I'm thinking of flexing the Titans Def over Glennon this week due to his matchup with Seattle at home. Yay or nay?

Edited by stonychavez

This is non PPR 8 teams.

P Manning is off this week and here are my week 9 set up and need to pick 2 out 5 Flex.

QB: Jake Locker

WRs: Pierre Garcon, Andrew Johnson

RBs: Marshawn Lynch, Chris Johnson

TE: Jimmy Graham

Flex: Harry Douglas or Jordan Reed or Giovani Bernard or Percy Harvin or Vincent Jackson (Pick 2)

Or you can change WRs or Rbs.

Thanks

Edited by sabercats

Thanks again highkite, now i', at 6-2-0 and the leader of my league!

this week i have a problem because of bye week (Demariyus Thomas, Reggie Bush, Joique Bell and Matt Prater)

So I'm starting with

QB Drew Brees

RB Darren McFadden

WR A,J. Green

WR Brandon Marshall

TE Jordan Reed

W/R Darren Sproles

K Ryan Succop (maybe you have another idea)

On my bench are all guys from bye week....

I'm not happy with my RBs especially with Sproles - but there is a lack of good ones in our league (maybe Fred Jackson (against KC?) or Zac Stacy (maybe injured?) are an option, both are free)

Best regards

Edited by chrismeister

Hey HK back again. Tough week last week where I lost both matchups. Redskins lack of production and the Cincy Def explosion on my bench hurt pretty badly. Not to mention one of my opponents had Brees.

Either way I've got Stafford on a bye this week and I picked up Dalton to replace him, but I'm second guessing myself with a tough matchup in Miami. Quick review of the free agents doesn't provide many better options from what I can tell.

Geno Smith vs NO

Locker @ STL

Ponder @ DAL

Glennon @ SEA

Foles @ OAK (If he plays)

Just looking at this list I don't really see another worthy option. I think I'm better off rolling with Dalton and hoping for a modest outing. I don't expect him to destroy Miami for 25-30+ points, but breaking 20 would be my goal for him this week against what has typically been a solid Miami defense.

Hey HK, I need a bit of advice this week:

1) I need to start two at WR: Josh Gordon, Marvin Jones, Kenny Stills, Jarett Boykin, and Keenan Allen. (Non-ppr)

2) I need to drop someone so i can add a backup running back for Gore this week; who do you think I can afford to lose? (12 man, IDP league, non-ppr)

Here is my line-up (team on the right): http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2660/wr58.png

Thanks for all your help!!

I have M. Ryan in two 10 team leagues.

PPR League (Unlimited Claims):

Would you pickup Pryor or Locker to play over Ryan this week?

Standard League (Only allowed 8 claims all year. I'm at 6 already):

I had Culter as my backup. Since he's been gone, I've been rollin with Ryan only on the roster.

So Pryor, Big Ben, and Locker are available to claim. Who would you pickup as a backup for the rest of the season? With Ryan facing a few tough upcoming matchups, I thought about plugging in one of these guys here and there.

Thanks again for all your advice and time you put into this. It's much appreciated!