[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I must of got lost somewhere bro. I don't remember that being a question. I will reread.

I guess that is the Gist of it if that is what you are asking. I like Heath Miller but you know what you are gona get with him. Wright is a freak with alot of upside.

Hello! First post, first season, Looking for some WR advice this week:

* DeSean Jackson (Lock)

* Vincent Jackson

* Terrance Williams

* Alshon Jeffery

* Jarrett Boykin

I'm considering sitting Vincent Jackson this week due to the ugly matchup in Seattle, in which case I would start Terrance Williams as my WR2, and flex either Boykin or Jeffery.

Questions:

Is sitting V-jax (even in the worst matchup they've seen yet) shooting myself in the foot?

If not, who should I flex between Boykin and Jeffery? (Assuming D-jax and T-Wil are my 1 & 2?)

I would not sit Vincent Jackon myself. Seattle has gave up 3 100 yard games to WR's this year so they are not untouchable and Vincent Jackson is capable of giving them fits.

If it were me I would start DJax, VJax and Boykin.

Aaron Rodgers always makes use of his number 2 WR. his name is Boykin this week.

Who do I start? 12 team PPR league 6pts per TD

QB-Dalton

RB Charles

RB Murray

WR?

WR?

TE?

FLEX?

Fill the ? marks in. Marshall, Gordon, J Boykin, J Reed, Gates. Im liking the idea of start 2 TE because they have great matchups. Gordon and Marshall have back up QBs.Please help.

Thank you

I go Marshall ,Gordon ad Boykin as the WR's and FLEX.

The tough part is who to put in at TE. I have both Reed and Gates pretty even. I would flip flop but end up going with Reed just because he is on a nice roll right now.

What's up HighKite- hope all is well.

I'm having a hell of a time making this decision, was hoping you could weigh in. I need to start 1 more WR and 1 Flex. The candidates are: Vince Brown (@Was), Ted Ginn Jr (vs Atl), CJ Spiller (@KC), and James Starks (vs ChI).

Even if Spiller suits up, I'm not sure he can be trusted. Starks on the otherhand is carrying low projections but I believe he's a sleeper considering Lacy will be receiving a lighter work load. I'd love to throw Starks in and see that come to fruition.

Thanks a bunch man.

I like Vincent Brown this week and as of now that is who I would go with but I would keep my eye on Spiller's health all week and if he looks healthy I would switch to him.

I think playing Starks before seeing exactly how they are gonna use him would be a mistake.

Who to start at the flex?

Martellus Bennett (@GB)

Mike James (@SEA)

Kendall Wright (@STL)

.5 PPR

Thanks!

I might go James of these 3.Bennett has a good matchup but he is just a TE (one without his normal QB)so his upside is capped. Wright is that solid 5 catch guy who never gets in the endzone.

James is gonna get the carries and his 4 catches last week showed he can be effective in the passing game. and if he pulls off 1 long run and all the sudden you gotta good game out of him. I think he has less downside and more upside than the other 2 .

Who would you recommend at the flex this weekend for Team 1.

Currently my roster looks like this:

QB: Dalton

WRs: Green, Garcon

RBs: Lynch, Murray

Flex: Wallace

Pierre Thomas or Tim Wright are the only other options. Neither have a great matchup.

Thanks HK!

i think you got it set up like I would. I wanna say Pierre Thomas but the Jets are stingy on the run.

I would not sit Vincent Jackon myself. Seattle has gave up 3 100 yard games to WR's this year so they are not untouchable and Vincent Jackson is capable of giving them fits.

If it were me I would start DJax, VJax and Boykin.

Aaron Rodgers always makes use of his number 2 WR. his name is Boykin this week.

Thanks HK!

If Arian Foster doesn't play, then I have to start Green-Ellis tonight (or Dan Thomas). There are no other options for me if Foster sits. Reports are that he practiced (fully?) today. Do I slide Green-Ellis in or gamble og Arian Foster?

I hate these Thursday night games.

Andy Dalton or Pryor? I cannot decide!

Standard Scoring

4 Pts TD thrown

1 point per 25 yards passing

-1 INT, -2 Fumbles lost

Rushing standard 1 point per ten, 6 points Rush TD

If you would weigh in I would really appreciate it!

HK, my TE is Miller, who has not been really consistent at all since returning. Guy in my league offered me Panthers Defense and Gronk for my Chiefs Defense and Heath Miller. I'm about to pull the trigger becuase I think Im winning but I wanted to see what you thought.

Thanks

If Arian Foster doesn't play, then I have to start Green-Ellis tonight (or Dan Thomas). There are no other options for me if Foster sits. Reports are that he practiced (fully?) today. Do I slide Green-Ellis in or gamble og Arian Foster?

I hate these Thursday night games.

I missed you ,sorry Dcat.

Andy Dalton or Pryor? I cannot decide!

Standard Scoring

4 Pts TD thrown

1 point per 25 yards passing

-1 INT, -2 Fumbles lost

Rushing standard 1 point per ten, 6 points Rush TD

If you would weigh in I would really appreciate it!

Sorry Gdawg I missed you. hope you went Pryor.

12 team PPR.

RB: Pick 1

Chris Johnson @ STL

Trent Richardson @ HOU

Flex:Pick 1

Jarret Boykin vs CHI (I am starting Jordy which makes me nervous to start both)

Alshon Jeffrey @ GB

TY Hilton @ HOU

One RB not picked above

I like Chris Johnson this week and I don't like Richardson so pick 1 is easy form me.

Pick 2 I go Boykin. the number 2 WR on the Packers rarely ever lets you down.

HK, my TE is Miller, who has not been really consistent at all since returning. Guy in my league offered me Panthers Defense and Gronk for my Chiefs Defense and Heath Miller. I'm about to pull the trigger becuase I think Im winning but I wanted to see what you thought.

Thanks

Cheifs have played well but I believe it is above their head. I would definately make this trade.

PPR League. 6pt Tds. 1pt/10yrds.

I have been offered LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson for Reggie Bush and Calvin Johnson.

He is 2 games up in a weak division and has enough fire power where he could win this week without McCoy and Jackson while Bush and Johnson are serving their bye. I am hurting for a RB2 and I am starting Zac Stacy. Even with Zac Stacy and no RB2, site prediction has me really close to my opponent. On the wire there is Chris Ivory and Bernard Pierce, but that is pretty much it. I am also 2 games up in my division but playing the 2nd place team.

Would you take that trade? I was content with possibly getting a loss this week without any solid backs, but this was intriguing.

10 team league

QB: RG3

RB: R Bush, MJD, J Bell, Z Stacy

WR: C Johnson, AJ Green, J Nelson, T Williams, H Douglas, C Shorts

TE: Witten, Clay

Kicker: Vinatieri, Prater

DST: Indy, 49ers

i think you got it set up like I would. I wanna say Pierre Thomas but the Jets are stingy on the run.

I can't catch a break anymore. Last week RGIII honda the bed for me, this week it was Dalton. I am fine with the production out of Wallace and Green, but getting 6 points from a QB is ridiculous. Going to have to hope for a down week for my opponent or some big games from the rest of my squad.

My opponent has Manning on a bye this week with no backup QB on his squad currently. Do I pick up any of the other QBs to limit his options?

Team #1 in signature, could one of these trades push me over the top and would you do either and which one do you prefer?

Trade #1

I give ray rice + Witten

I get Jimmy Graham

Trade #2

I give Ray Rice + Stafford

I get Peyton

The guy is desperate for a RB2 and is in 3rd place and I am in second this i a trade I might be able to do with him considering his desperation?

This is a PPR league as you can see, and should I be worried about Grahams injury at all with this trade? I feel like the upgrade at the TE is more significant for me than the upgrade at QB but either trade could improve my team.

Thank you HighKite, your advice is always much appreciated.

Edited by gigispeed1332

Very very ugly bye week QB help needed! Kaep is on a bye and I'm trying to decide who to pick up to fill in. Here are my options:

Campbell vs. Baltimore

McCown vs. GB

Flacco vs. Cle (if I can get him off the ww)

Ponder vs. Dal (sounds like he might be the starter this week)

It's a 12 team PPR league. And yea, it's probably going to be ugly regardless of who I start, just trying to mitigate all the disgustingness.

Thanks!