[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hello HighKite,

You helped me out before with a trade and now I need to lean on you again. I lost Blackmon today and could use some help with improving my WRs.

Would you accept this trade:

My Reed & Ellington for his Shorts and Andre Johnson

I hate giving up Reed with Graham still on the mend...but an injured Graham is still better than most.

League details are in my signature. Thanks for your help.

PPR League. 6pt Tds. 1pt/10yrds.

I have been offered LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson for Reggie Bush and Calvin Johnson.

He is 2 games up in a weak division and has enough fire power where he could win this week without McCoy and Jackson while Bush and Johnson are serving their bye. I am hurting for a RB2 and I am starting Zac Stacy. Even with Zac Stacy and no RB2, site prediction has me really close to my opponent. On the wire there is Chris Ivory and Bernard Pierce, but that is pretty much it. I am also 2 games up in my division but playing the 2nd place team.

Would you take that trade? I was content with possibly getting a loss this week without any solid backs, but this was intriguing.

10 team league

QB: RG3

RB: R Bush, MJD, J Bell, Z Stacy

WR: C Johnson, AJ Green, J Nelson, T Williams, H Douglas, C Shorts

TE: Witten, Clay

Kicker: Vinatieri, Prater

DST: Indy, 49ers

I would keep Bush and Calvin.you got the talent to win this week without the Lions and being both teams has a bye week still to go there is no edge for you except you will have those players for this week. but then you still lose those players during their bye's.

I just think Calvin and Bush are the better fantasy duo so I keep them.

I can't catch a break anymore. Last week RGIII honda the bed for me, this week it was Dalton. I am fine with the production out of Wallace and Green, but getting 6 points from a QB is ridiculous. Going to have to hope for a down week for my opponent or some big games from the rest of my squad.

My opponent has Manning on a bye this week with no backup QB on his squad currently. Do I pick up any of the other QBs to limit his options?

That is the way things go brother. in some leagues I had Vick playing over Romo when Romo put up 50. gotta take it in stride and stick with your plan.

As far as picking up another QB, that would depend on who is out there.

Team #1 in signature, could one of these trades push me over the top and would you do either and which one do you prefer?

Trade #1

I give ray rice + Witten

I get Jimmy Graham

Trade #2

I give Ray Rice + Stafford

I get Peyton

The guy is desperate for a RB2 and is in 3rd place and I am in second this i a trade I might be able to do with him considering his desperation?

This is a PPR league as you can see, and should I be worried about Grahams injury at all with this trade? I feel like the upgrade at the TE is more significant for me than the upgrade at QB but either trade could improve my team.

Thank you HighKite, your advice is always much appreciated.

No and No.

I was worried about Graham last week and he got 2 TD's. by the Saints account he should be a big part of the offense this week. I still don't give up Rice and Witten for him.

Don't give up on Rice.

Hi this is my first post been playing for a few years now. I'm looking for advice on a flex in a standard scoring non ppr league, it's between

J. Gordon

R. Matthews

Thanks

Being there is no PPR and Mathews is coming off 2 straight 100 yard games and he has the better matchup I go Mathews.

Very very ugly bye week QB help needed! Kaep is on a bye and I'm trying to decide who to pick up to fill in. Here are my options:

Campbell vs. Baltimore

McCown vs. GB

Flacco vs. Cle (if I can get him off the ww)

Ponder vs. Dal (sounds like he might be the starter this week)

It's a 12 team PPR league. And yea, it's probably going to be ugly regardless of who I start, just trying to mitigate all the disgustingness.

Thanks!

I think I go Campbell. they are gonna pass a ton and the Raven have let 3 QB's get over 300 yards on them this year.

Hey Hk, I need some trade advice. I was just offered Jamal Charles and MJD or Ryan Matthews (my choice) for my Stafford and Bmarsh. I have Andy Dalton as a backup. Here are our lineups (I'm on the right):

http://img706.images...6/8117/jkl0.png

Thanks!

I would do it. you have giant holes at RB that you could fix right now. I consider Charles the leagues best player right now and get Mathews when hes hot and has another good matchup.

Then you can drop someone and pick up the best QB and rotate them.

Hello HighKite,

You helped me out before with a trade and now I need to lean on you again. I lost Blackmon today and could use some help with improving my WRs.

Would you accept this trade:

My Reed & Ellington for his Shorts and Andre Johnson

I hate giving up Reed with Graham still on the mend...but an injured Graham is still better than most.

League details are in my signature. Thanks for your help.

I think this deal makes total sense for you. you get 2 excellent WR's (which you need). and you get rid of Reed before his trade value starts dropping. losing Elington is worse to me than you losing Reed. great deal potentilwise for you as Shopt is now and even bigger addition with Blackmon out.

Also wana say I been short this week with my posts and somewhat erratic as I been medicated all week. I apologize and starting to feel better but still cloudy ( if you know what I mean). hope my info was still good enough and going into next week casn get back to breaking things down a little more.

Also wana say I been short this week with my posts and somewhat erratic as I been medicated all week. I apologize and starting to feel better but still cloudy ( if you know what I mean). hope my info was still good enough and going into next week casn get back to breaking things down a little more.

Your appreciation is always awesome HighKite, and I hope you feel better. You seem like an intelligent fellow and sometimes I am on the fence about decisions and I just need to be pushed in the right direction and you definitley help out!

Btw I was quite shocke to see that based on my Team #1 you didnt think Rice +Witten was wroth giving up for Graham, or especially Stafford +Rice for Peyton considering my RB depth. But I also think Rice is going to turn it into high gear especially in a PPR league aswell. Witten is also not going to struggle forever. But I jsut feel like I need to trade a RB + another position player with my roster to upgrade my team at some point and he is the most liable to trade with me.

I think I've done too good a job picking players up off the WW. I look at my bench and see VJax, Keenan Allen, DeAndre Hopkins, Amendola and Helu, all of which I wish I could start. But then who do I bench? I already played Gio B. and he got 17 pts, so I'm off to a pretty good start. I have Forte, Woodhead, T Wiilliams, Antonio Brown and Jordan Reed in my starting lineup. I don't know who to replace or who to replace them with? Antonio Brown for DeAndre Hopkins? That move gives me somebody to watch on Sunday Night, which isn't a bad t thing. But that still leaves VJax, Brown and Allen on the bench. I guess it's a good problem to have, but it makes me keep looking at my roster and thinking how can I have these guy on the bench?

Hurting on bye this week not sure who to start as my RB2 .3ppr

Spiller vs KC

Tolbert vs Atl

My concerns are Spillers still hurt and wont get the goal line carries and Stewart is back for Carolina but still hoping Tolbert gets goal line and scores one

I think I go Campbell. they are gonna pass a ton and the Raven have let 3 QB's get over 300 yards on them this year.

Great! That's what I was thinking!

Last one for you: need help at Flex and RB2. Deciding between D. Williams and Tolbert vs the Falcons as RB2. With Stewart back I know he'll take away at least a small bit from Williams and Tolbert will hopefully get some goal line carries, but I'm sure about betting it all on Tolbert. And at Flex I was thinking about starting Olsen (Reed is my starting TE) or K. Wright. I know, I happened to come upon a lot of CAR players lol. I have a suspicion that Wright might do really well this week but my suspicions have screwed me before.What do you think? Again, any help is greatly appreciated!

Edited by kpawlak10

10 team, Standard league

Here are my choices for the week (my RBs on bye - R. Bush and Moreno)

Powell

Bolden, NE

Ivory

Starks

Tate

Tolbert

M. James

D. Brown

I have Bolden and Powell right now. Need two bottom of the barrel scraping RBs that get 6 points each.

Your appreciation is always awesome HighKite, and I hope you feel better. You seem like an intelligent fellow and sometimes I am on the fence about decisions and I just need to be pushed in the right direction and you definitley help out!

Btw I was quite shocke to see that based on my Team #1 you didnt think Rice +Witten was wroth giving up for Graham, or especially Stafford +Rice for Peyton considering my RB depth. But I also think Rice is going to turn it into high gear especially in a PPR league aswell. Witten is also not going to struggle forever. But I jsut feel like I need to trade a RB + another position player with my roster to upgrade my team at some point and he is the most liable to trade with me.

You basicly hit the nail on the head on how I feel about Rice and Witten. I think both have 2nd halfs that make you glad you own them.

Witten is just catching more coverage this year than ever before. Terrance Williams will hopefully open things up for him. I think Rice is about to start getting alot more catches. Flacco wants to open the offense up and all that really means is I want to use my RB's,TE's and 3rd WR more in the passing game. I expect all 3 of those spots value to increase (fantasywise) as the year goes along.

I didn't but that's my fault; I should have posted the question sooner. Thanks anyway Highkite!

I have been MIA this week brother as have had tooth issues which have required for me to stay hopped up to handle the pain. I forced myself to come here the last 2 days . feeling a little better today so far. it has a way of hurting more as the day goes on. we will see. anyways good luck and hope you do well.