[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hoping to get some general advice on my squad as I've had a tougher year than I've ever had before due to underperforming. Also Kaep just got dropped in my league 10 man standard scoring 4 pt td passes bonuses for 400+ pass or 200+ rush/receive. Would you drop anyone to get him?

My team:

QB: Matt Ryan

RBs: Darren McFadden, Ray Rice, CJ Spiller, Chris Ivory, Joique Bell

WRs: Pierre Garçon, Anquan Boldin, Josh Gordon, Cecil Shorts, Kenny Stills

TEs: Antonio Gates, Heath Miller

Hey highkite what's a roster of yours that's doing well look like? I'm always curious as to what really good FFB players rosters look like if you don't mind me asking.

This is a 12 team roto league I am in

roster reqirements 2 QB -4 WR -2 TE- 4RB -2 K -2 D/ST

I took Doug Martin and Julio Jones with my 1st 2 picks of a snake drift in which I had pick 2 where I took Dough Martin.

1 pt every 25 yards passing , 1 pt every 10 yards rushing/recieving,1 PPR, 6 points for all TD's and QB's get -2 for int's

This is my roster

--------------------------

QB-Romo, Vick

WR-D.Thomas,J.Gordon,Douglas,Edelman

TE- Reed ,Wright

RB's- Lacy, Martin,Bernard,M.James

K-Crosby,Carpenter

D/ST-Carolina,Indy

Loved life coming into the year. if Martin and Jones would of panned out this team would be dynamite but still solid and right up in the mix. I need for Bernard to get back where he was or for Marting to come back with a point to prove.

Most of my teams are all in the mix but not dominating. but my point totals are high in all of them. just gotta have some things roll my way.

Locker was the only other guy I though might be worth a look. Solid game against SF before the bye and they have STL this weekend. The biggest problem I see with this matchup is that it will likely be low scoring and they may not have to push the issue to win the game. While this is also probably the case with Dalton @ Miami, I think the Bengals offense revolves around the pass more than the Titans' does. But I'm not quite sure about the Titans as I haven't watched much of them this season.

The Titans will throw. and looks like they been making a effort to get CJ involved in the passing game. you got the hot hand though who both have simloar matchups. I would ride the hot hand.

Vick owner and looking for a QB. This guy has 3 different QBs and has thrown me the offer of Eli and Austin for my KC defense.

My team:

QB Jake Locker

WR Brandon Marshall

WR. Vincent Jackson

RB. Arian Foster

RB. Joseph Randle

TE. Coby Fleener

W/R/T. DeSean Jackson

BN. DeMarco Murray

BN. Andre Ellington

BN. Zac Stacy

BN. Kendall Wright

BN. James Starks

BN. Michael Vick

BN. Lance Dunbar

12 team PPR

The KC defense has real value this year. tell him you want a real player in any deal for them.

Thinking of trading for him in my team #2 Standard which I have no TE.

Was thinking of offering to a team with spotty QB play

I give Rivers + Chiefs D/ST+ Terrance Williams

I get Tony G + Ravens D/ST

Looks bad at first glance, but after this week I will never start Terrance Williams and Chiefs D/ST goes bye, Den, @SD, @ Den for 4 week stretch and I have Aaron Rodgers.

If you think I'm giving up too much, would you do it if I eliminated the defences?

Also with my Team #1 in PPR, I am wondering which 2 out of 3 I should start in Flex. CJ2k, Steven Jackson and Danny Amendola. I was thinking of going with the 2 RBS.

Thanks and I should have added that your advice is always appreciated!!

I think you are offering way to much for Tony G.

Is D.Woodhead relevant in 10 team standard leagues?

Not much on the waiver wire for RBs as you know. However, I still have Woodhead sitting there in two of my standard leagues. I know he's more of a PPR guy, but I like how SD is using him in the offense. Do you think he's worth a pickup in a 10 team league at this point?

I have Forte, AP, and D.Williams in my two standard leagues. Williams time looks to be up with Stewart playing soon and Tolbert taking touches. I think he might be good insurance down the stretch and a possible matchup play. What do you think?

Thanks for your thoughts once again.

I think he is very relevant in 10 team standard leagues.

He is a playable handcuff. 1 Mathews injury and you got a stud in all formats. Mathews stays healthy and you still get a guy who has gotten 75 yards 5 straight weeks. and 4 TD's in 7 games aint bad.

Hoping to get some general advice on my squad as I've had a tougher year than I've ever had before due to underperforming. Also Kaep just got dropped in my league 10 man standard scoring 4 pt td passes bonuses for 400+ pass or 200+ rush/receive. Would you drop anyone to get him?

My team:

QB: Matt Ryan

RBs: Darren McFadden, Ray Rice, CJ Spiller, Chris Ivory, Joique Bell

WRs: Pierre Garçon, Anquan Boldin, Josh Gordon, Cecil Shorts, Kenny Stills

TEs: Antonio Gates, Heath Miller

Stills probably. he is the new Devery Henderson. when you cut him he will get 100. then someone will pick him up, then drop him ad he will get 100 again. plus despite how bad of a QB I feel Kaep is I realize the upside he carries. and you can use a backup.

I know I already asked this question based on Tony G, Kite, but I wanted to go over this possible scenario with you and if you feel the pickup is better than the trade longterm for me.

Team #2 in signature, as you can see I am streaming a TE but have a fantastic team which is loaded (a little hurting this week because of byes) but I am looking to make a trade which I clearly give up less value but it is all value from my bench or from my D/ST (which I do not value the Chiefs after thsi week that much as they go BYe, Den, @Sd, @Den.

I would be trading Phillip Rivers (bench as I have Rodgers), +Cecil Shorts (bench, Currently my #5 WR) +Chiefs D/ST

I would be receiving Patriots D/ST + Jordan Cameron

Right now I am starting Timothy Wright, I could actually pick up Heath MIller trmw with a waiver priority as someone dropped him yesterday (would that be a sufficient replacement for my team for rest of season or should I give up this depth on my team and Chierfs D/ST (which could come in handy down the stretch) to get an elite TE. The reason this guy would do this trade is because he currently also has Julius Thomas.

Maybe I should keep my depth and get Heath Miller who may only be 2 points less a week than Cameron, I just feel that Cameron might push my team over the top for the win as there is another team in my league who is 8-0 and we are clearly the cream of the crop.

Thanks for your advice and we greatly appreciate it! Sorry about drafting Doug Martin and Julio Jones, rough luck and no one could have predicted hat, I actually really liked both going into the season (who didnt though).

Thanks for all your hard work!

Trade advice needed! League: It's PPR with WR & TE's combined and no flex. My RBs are Forte, Rice, Le'veon Bell, and McFadden. Which trade would you make and why. Forte for AJ Green, or Bell or McFadden for Jordan Cameron. One thing to consider is that Green has already had his bye week while Cameron's is coming up in week 10.

Hello! First post, first season, Looking for some WR advice this week:

* DeSean Jackson (Lock)

* Vincent Jackson

* Terrance Williams

* Alshon Jeffery

* Jarrett Boykin

I'm considering sitting Vincent Jackson this week due to the ugly matchup in Seattle, in which case I would start Terrance Williams as my WR2, and flex either Boykin or Jeffery.

Questions:

Is sitting V-jax (even in the worst matchup they've seen yet) shooting myself in the foot?

If not, who should I flex between Boykin and Jeffery? (Assuming D-jax and T-Wil are my 1 & 2?)

Who do I start? 12 team PPR league 6pts per TD

QB-Dalton

RB Charles

RB Murray

WR?

WR?

TE?

FLEX?

Fill the ? marks in. Marshall, Gordon, J Boykin, J Reed, Gates. Im liking the idea of start 2 TE because they have great matchups. Gordon and Marshall have back up QBs.Please help.

Thank you

What's up HighKite- hope all is well.

I'm having a hell of a time making this decision, was hoping you could weigh in. I need to start 1 more WR and 1 Flex. The candidates are: Vince Brown (@Was), Ted Ginn Jr (vs Atl), CJ Spiller (@KC), and James Starks (vs ChI).

Even if Spiller suits up, I'm not sure he can be trusted. Starks on the otherhand is carrying low projections but I believe he's a sleeper considering Lacy will be receiving a lighter work load. I'd love to throw Starks in and see that come to fruition.

Thanks a bunch man.

12 team PPR Flex

QB: Kaep

RB: Rice, Lacy, Ridley, Gio

WR: CJ, Shorts, Hilton, Allen, Harvin

TE: Reed, Graham

I need a roster spot as well.

Should I trade Ridley and Harvin for L. Bell

L. Bell inovement into the passing game has made him a consistant option in PPR leagues and I consider him the best player in this deal. I think I would do this deal anyways and since it opens up a spot for you that is even better.

Who would you recommend at the flex this weekend for Team 1.

Currently my roster looks like this:

QB: Dalton

WRs: Green, Garcon

RBs: Lynch, Murray

Flex: Wallace

Pierre Thomas or Tim Wright are the only other options. Neither have a great matchup.

Thanks HK!

Thanks for the response, hopefully I get him with the 8th waiver claim. If not is Jake Locker worth the same claim? He's sat on waivers but I realize he is getting hot.

If I wanted a backup QB bad enough I would not be afraid to cut Stills for them. especially as your WR's look great anyways.

I know I already asked this question based on Tony G, Kite, but I wanted to go over this possible scenario with you and if you feel the pickup is better than the trade longterm for me.

Team #2 in signature, as you can see I am streaming a TE but have a fantastic team which is loaded (a little hurting this week because of byes) but I am looking to make a trade which I clearly give up less value but it is all value from my bench or from my D/ST (which I do not value the Chiefs after thsi week that much as they go BYe, Den, @Sd, @Den.

I would be trading Phillip Rivers (bench as I have Rodgers), +Cecil Shorts (bench, Currently my #5 WR) +Chiefs D/ST

I would be receiving Patriots D/ST + Jordan Cameron

Right now I am starting Timothy Wright, I could actually pick up Heath MIller trmw with a waiver priority as someone dropped him yesterday (would that be a sufficient replacement for my team for rest of season or should I give up this depth on my team and Chierfs D/ST (which could come in handy down the stretch) to get an elite TE. The reason this guy would do this trade is because he currently also has Julius Thomas.

Maybe I should keep my depth and get Heath Miller who may only be 2 points less a week than Cameron, I just feel that Cameron might push my team over the top for the win as there is another team in my league who is 8-0 and we are clearly the cream of the crop.

Thanks for your advice and we greatly appreciate it! Sorry about drafting Doug Martin and Julio Jones, rough luck and no one could have predicted hat, I actually really liked both going into the season (who didnt though).

Thanks for all your hard work!

1st off let me say I like Tim Wright and would not consider you streaming but that Tim Wright is your TE. that is why I did not hurry and ump him last week they have serious plans for him.

I am more scared of the N.E. defense the rest of the way than the Chiefs as I thik teams are realizing just run all over them.

Yeah even without Thomas and Marti my team is right there. that is why you keep a deep bench if possible.

I don't like your trade offer at all as I think the Cheifs stay good. maybe not as good as they have been but solid. I also love Shorts and Rivers is a excellent backup

1st off let me say I like Tim Wright and would not consider you streaming but that Tim Wright is your TE. that is why I did not hurry and ump him last week they have serious plans for him.

I am more scared of the N.E. defense the rest of the way than the Chiefs as I thik teams are realizing just run all over them.

Yeah even without Thomas and Marti my team is right there. that is why you keep a deep bench if possible.

I don't like your trade offer at all as I think the Cheifs stay good. maybe not as good as they have been but solid. I also love Shorts and Rivers is a excellent backup

So your implying I should not pick up Heath Miller for Timothy Wright Kite? Wow.....

Trade advice needed! League: It's PPR with WR & TE's combined and no flex. My RBs are Forte, Rice, Le'veon Bell, and McFadden. Which trade would you make and why. Forte for AJ Green, or Bell or McFadden for Jordan Cameron. One thing to consider is that Green has already had his bye week while Cameron's is coming up in week 10.

In a league where TE's are not mandatory I would not trade any of those players for Cameron.

The Forte for Green trade is closer but I would still rather have Forte. of course if you are very deep at RB and need a WR really badly that could change things. next time put you roster up it helps when giving advice.

So your implying I should not pick up Heath Miller for Timothy Wright Kite? Wow.....

I must of got lost somewhere bro. I don't remember that being a question. I will reread.