[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Gotcha.. And yes, the Thomas owner has Gronk - which is putting me at a disadvantage as he too is actively shopping Thomas. There's a lot more interest in Thomas then Bennett.. ;)

Thanks for keeping my head on straight!

You are welcome. thanks for enlightening me on the 7 WR's on a bye next week. :brew:

Who do I start this week: Blackmon (vs SF) or Boldin (vs JAX)?

and Mike James (vs CAR) or MJD (vs SF)?

I missed you on the Mike James one but I would start Blackmon over Bolden. until Blackman has a bad game I just cannot see pulling him for most WR's.

Would you make this trade: Calvin Johnson and Eli Manning for Matt Ryan and Jordy Nelson? Trying to get a couple opinions before I go through with whatever decision. I'm in 6th out of 8 right now, so obviously having Megatron isn't really doing the trick. My teams in the sig, let me know what you think.

Start 3 standard non ppr. thanks

Wallace @ Ne

Blackmon v SF

D. Moore v Pit

G. Jennings v GB

Kerley @ CIn

Moore is playing great and Kerley is coming on but I go back to basics on this 1 and go Blackmon,Wallace and Jennings.

Blackmon is just a must start until he proves otherwise. and he has not done that yet.

Wallace has had 2 solid games in a row and I think N.E. has problems with him this week.

Jennings- don't care who starts at QB. he is going against his old team that cannot cover.

Moore - is playing good ball right now but he has to go to Pittsburgh and play physical. something I am not sure he or Pryor can do.

Kerney- afterthought for now.

Give up my Reggie Bush and Amendola for D Thomas and BJGE

.3 ppr 1qb 2rb 2wr 1te 1wr/rb/te

my team

Rivers, eli

Morris Bush L.Miller Mathews Helu Jacobs

Dez Gordon Amendola Wallace M.Brown

R housler

Chiefs

His team

Romo

Lynch BJGE Hillis Stewart A.Brown

D Thomas Jennings Simpson Harvin Jeffery Allen

Olsen

Thoughts?

I would keep Bush and Amaneedadoctor. Bush is a stud and if somehow they can glue Amendola together he becomes a stud too.

Not only that but you cannot afford to lose Bush. you would not have any RB's. plus your WR's are fine.

No pass this deal by.

Would you make this trade: Calvin Johnson and Eli Manning for Matt Ryan and Jordy Nelson? Trying to get a couple opinions before I go through with whatever decision. I'm in 6th out of 8 right now, so obviously having Megatron isn't really doing the trick. My teams in the sig, let me know what you think.

If I was getting Calvin Jonson and Eli Manning I would make this deal all day. if I was on the other side of this deal I would not .

Who would you prefer for a bye week QB?

Pryor vs Pit

Roethlisberger vs Oak

Palmer vs Atl

Thanks again for your help.

Tough 1 as all 3 are slightly scary.

I want to say Palmer as he has the matchup but not sure he has the offensive line to take advantage of the matchup.

For me Pryor and his matchup are already eliminated and it is between Palmer and Big Ben.

I go Big Ben as the team is throwing more than ever and I just trust Big Ben more than these other 2.

If for some reason Eli was floating around waivers I would pick him up and start him over all 3.I have Eli as a top 7 play at QB this week.

This is NON-PPR and I have Forte and had Martin. I picked up James and he didn't do much last night. Granted, tough defense, but a slight panic has set in. I have Martin and he could possibly be back week 10, so I don't wanna drop either one at this point because after next week @ Seattle, the schedule isn't terrible and week 16 is a nice matchup against the Rams.

So here are my RB's today:

Forte - every week starter

Martin/James - was my every week starter

Ellington - just not doing it in a non-ppr league but there was nothing better

Vereen - hoping he comes back strong week 11

So here's my question: Someone just dropped Ivory and I was wondering if I should drop Ellington for him??? That would mean I have to start him this week against Cincy, but maybe a better matchup than Ellington at home against Atlanta.

I do not have any other bench spots to burn so it would have to drop Ellington. Thoughts??

This is NON-PPR and I have Forte and had Martin. I picked up James and he didn't do much last night. Granted, tough defense, but a slight panic has set in. I have Martin and he could possibly be back week 10, so I don't wanna drop either one at this point because after next week @ Seattle, the schedule isn't terrible and week 16 is a nice matchup against the Rams.

So here are my RB's today:

Forte - every week starter

Martin/James - was my every week starter

Ellington - just not doing it in a non-ppr league but there was nothing better

Vereen - hoping he comes back strong week 11

So here's my question: Someone just dropped Ivory and I was wondering if I should drop Ellington for him??? That would mean I have to start him this week against Cincy, but maybe a better matchup than Ellington at home against Atlanta.

I do not have any other bench spots to burn so it would have to drop Ellington. Thoughts??

You are in a situation I am dealing with myself.

1st let me say I know James did not look great, but with that matchup and him still grabbing 64 yards out of it I am actually enthused. his 25 yards in the air was nice and this game showed even against tough defenses they are not gonna abandon James totally . they will throw to him. he caught 4 of his 5 targets and he still got 10 of the 11 RB carries. I know it aint much but it shows that he is the man until Martin comes back.

I also have not cut Martin yet in case he is only out the 2 weeks although everythig in side me says part ways with him now and grab the best guy available.

As far as Ellington I think he goes back to how he was playing before he ran into Seattle. the problem is in non PPR formats his value drops drammatically as he does not give you much on the ground. any short TD's are gonna be Mendenhalls so you basicly got to hope Ellington breaks 1.

I am not a Ivory fan and don't think he will get the touches every week he got last week. but he won't be pulled at the goal line and if for some reason he has taken that Jet Job he will be worth more than Elington in standard formats. and even if platooned he will get close to Ellington yardagewise anyways. this Cincy matchup kinda scares me though.

I think I would drop Ellington for Ivory in a standard league in your situation. just sucks you cannot drop Martin and keep Ellington too. see ,in my situation Ellington is the guy I want to pick up for Martin. but I have better RB's than you ( Lacy and Bernard and James and it's PPR) so I would not be forced to use him.

I do this little math thing that gives a % to how likly QB's will throw for 300 yards and WR's and RB's will get 100 total yards or if TE's will get 50 yards. I won' throw the whole list up but here is some of the top people at each position.

Now know this is not the only thing I look at when judging players but it is something I look at . anyways here are some of the top guys...

QB- how likely it is that they throw/run for 300 yards

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Griffin 77 %

E.Manning 64 %

Rodgers 58 %

P. Manning 57 %

Brees 54 %

Stafford 50%

Romo 50%

WR - how likley they are to recieve/run for 100 yards

--------------------------------------------------------------------

V Cruz 43%

Dez Bryant 43%

Blackmon 40%

Garcon 38 %

VJax 33 %

J Gordon 33 %

Nelson 33%

Fitzgerald 31%

Colsten 31%

Calvin Johnson 31%

Demaryius Thomas 31%

Decker 31%

A.J. Green 29 %

DJax 29%

Nicks 29 %

Boykin 25%

TE - how likley they are to get 50 yards

----------------------------------------------------------

Reed 58 %

Gronk 57 %

Wiiten 57 %

Gresham 50%

Olsen 50 % (only got 21 yards)

RB - how likley they are to run/catch for 100 yards

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles 71%

McCoy 64%

Gore 57%

Moreno 57%

Lynch 50%

Bush 46%

Lacy 45 %

Peterson 40%

S Jackson 38%

Pierre Thomas 31%

MJD 29 %

McFadden 27 %

Ridley 25 %

Deangelo Williams 25 % ( he got 51 yards)

just got some time and I would throw this up

Edited by HighKite

What do you think of this double move I am trying to pull off? (Current Team in Signature)

Team 1: Trade SJAX, Gordon, and Randle for McCoy and Tate

Team 2: Trade Rice for Gates.

I think this addresses multiple needs - I get McCoy to go with AP week to week, using Tate as a bye week fill in when McCoy is on bye Week 12 (Houston plays Jacksonville). I also get a consistent TE for ROS after this week.

What do you think? Do you think I need to adjust my strategy by changing any players to offer?

You are in a situation I am dealing with myself.

1st let me say I know James did not look great, but with that matchup and him still grabbing 64 yards out of it I am actually enthused. his 25 yards in the air was nice and this game showed even against tough defenses they are not gonna abandon James totally . they will throw to him. he caught 4 of his 5 targets and he still got 10 of the 11 RB carries. I know it aint much but it shows that he is the man until Martin comes back.

I also have not cut Martin yet in case he is only out the 2 weeks although everythig in side me says part ways with him now and grab the best guy available.

As far as Ellington I think he goes back to how he was playing before he ran into Seattle. the problem is in non PPR formats his value drops drammatically as he does not give you much on the ground. any short TD's are gonna be Mendenhalls so you basicly got to hope Ellington breaks 1.

I am not a Ivory fan and don't think he will get the touches every week he got last week. but he won't be pulled at the goal line and if for some reason he has taken that Jet Job he will be worth more than Elington in standard formats. and even if platooned he will get close to Ellington yardagewise anyways. this Cincy matchup kinda scares me though.

I think I would drop Ellington for Ivory in a standard league in your situation. just sucks you cannot drop Martin and keep Ellington too. see ,in my situation Ellington is the guy I want to pick up for Martin. but I have better RB's than you ( Lacy and Bernard and James and it's PPR) so I would not be forced to use him.

Thanks and very well thought out. I appreciate the advice :tup:

Need a TE plug in play (had Finley) my WW options are:

Myers

Chandler

Eifert

Quarless

Housler

Winslow

Ertz

I actually picked up Watson & if Graham does not go I will play him. So my plan was to drop Jacoby Jones & stash a replacement if Graham is a go... what do you think HK....

Need help with my lineup again this weekend particularly at one flex position. I play in a 14 team standard scoring IDP league (can only flex WRs and RBs) and this is how my team looks right now. I'm not sure what to do with my 3rd flex position, right now I have Cecil Shorts in but I'm debating putting Andre Ellington in because he's got a pretty good matchup against Atlanta, I'm also somewhat debating putting Lamar Miller at this spot but he's been driving me nuts, every time I play him he gets 0-2 points for me, pathetic I'm about to completely give up on him. I also just picked up Chris Ivory who I'll consider as well if you give me a good reason. Thanks for your advice!

QB Ben Roethlisberger

WR Josh Gordon

RB Adrian Peterson

TE Julius Thomas

W/R Zack Stacy

W/R Harry Douglas

W/R Cecil Shorts

K Garret Hartley

Defense

D Daryl Washington

D Paul Posluszny

D Lavonte David

Bench

BN Andrew Luck (on Bye)

BN Andre Ellington

BN David Wilson (hurt)

BN Jimmy Graham (still out but I'll start him at TE if he's in)

BN Lamar Miller

BN Chris Ivory

BN Terrell Suggs (on Bye)

This is how I see the players you reference...

Shorts - should be enough garbage yards to go around for both Blackmon and Shorts this week. I like him more if it is PPR.I expect a game this week like he had last week. 80 yards

Ellington - should go back to the weeks before they ran into seattle last week. which makes Ellington in my eyes very servicable. I could see him doing the 80 yards I predicted for Shorts. I don't have the confidence in him I do in Shorts though as the more Arizona is in the game the more Mendenhall is on the field.

Miller - I have given up on Miller. it is a shame because I really do not see what Thomas offers. he cannot even block as good as Miller. but, I give up. that preseason timeshare stuff they talked about that none of us believed, well I guess we believe now. Miller had the matchup last week and it was not his 1st good matchup and yet again failed. I cut him in 1 league. so that means he runs for 200 yards this week. :)

Ivory - he a "watch another week " guy before he can go in lineups. I thought he looked horrible myself last week. but they kept feeding him and they won. 3 yards a carry is not to impressive though. plus Cincy's line is tougher than N.E.'s

I would do what you are doing and go with Shorts. I feel he has proven all year when he plays he gets stats. less downside to him.

So I'm hearing that Ellington might be in for a larger role now that Mendenhall is doubtful for Sunday. Does just change your mind anywhere in my lineup? Or would you stick with what I have? Thanks!

Edited by efranklin

What do you think of this double move I am trying to pull off? (Current Team in Signature)

Team 1: Trade SJAX, Gordon, and Randle for McCoy and Tate

Team 2: Trade Rice for Gates.

I think this addresses multiple needs - I get McCoy to go with AP week to week, using Tate as a bye week fill in when McCoy is on bye Week 12 (Houston plays Jacksonville). I also get a consistent TE for ROS after this week.

What do you think? Do you think I need to adjust my strategy by changing any players to offer?

If you can get the team 1 trade I would jump on it.

The team 2 trade I would forget. no way do you give up Rice for Gates.

Need a TE plug in play (had Finley) my WW options are:

Myers

Chandler

Eifert

Quarless

Housler

Winslow

Ertz

I actually picked up Watson & if Graham does not go I will play him. So my plan was to drop Jacoby Jones & stash a replacement if Graham is a go... what do you think HK....

I think your Watson pickup was a good idea. I wanted to do that but got no needs at TE anymore. I think dropping Jones won't hurt you and this way in case Watson does not play you still got someone.

Of the batch you listed I like Eifert. the Bengels have a great matchup for their TE's this week and although I give the edge to Gresham it could easily be Eifert that has the big game.

So I'm hearing that Ellington might be in for a larger role now that Mendenhall is doubtful for Sunday. Does just change your mind anywhere in my lineup? Or would you stick with what I have? Thanks!

Until Ellington can become a pass blocker is playcounts are always gonna be numbered IMO. I predict Alphonso Smith will be the back thats stats get the biggest increase.

I would still stick with what you have.

TE's Clay or Rudolf PPR Minny is starting Ponder this week and that bumps up Rudolf IMO

Yeah Ponder starting for sure helps Rudolph.

I have both neck and neck in my TE rankings with Clay slightly higher. it is just hard to argue Clays consistancy this year. even last week when he only got 1 catch it ends up for a TD.

That being said if you got a hunch on Rudolph (and he does have a nice matchup besides getting Ponder back) roll with it. it is not like Clay has lit the world on fire.