[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hey HK I am having a problem deciding on who to start at flex and WR3 for 2 teams.

Team 1 in my signature I'm either starting Garcon or Wallace. Wallace has a great matchup, but it's always a question of will he see enough targets. Garcon typically sees the largest number of targets per week on the Skins.

Team 2 in my signature I have Edelman starting at WR3 now, but have the option of Boykin, Douglas, Wright, or Terrance Williams. With Gronk coming back I fear that Edelman may see less targets. With Roddy White out Douglas should see a lot of looks and with James Jones out I'm thinking Boykin gets plenty of looks also. I could also throw Fleener in there with this league being a W/T type and while he does have a favorable matchup against DEN he's put up 2 duds the last 2 weeks so he's a tough start.

Who do I start at flex for team 1 and WR3 for team 2?

Thanks

Hey HK I am having a problem deciding on who to start at flex and WR3 for 2 teams.

Team 1 in my signature I'm either starting Garcon or Wallace. Wallace has a great matchup, but it's always a question of will he see enough targets. Garcon typically sees the largest number of targets per week on the Skins.

Team 2 in my signature I have Edelman starting at WR3 now, but have the option of Boykin, Douglas, Wright, or Terrance Williams. With Gronk coming back I fear that Edelman may see less targets. With Roddy White out Douglas should see a lot of looks and with James Jones out I'm thinking Boykin gets plenty of looks also. I could also throw Fleener in there with this league being a W/T type and while he does have a favorable matchup against DEN he's put up 2 duds the last 2 weeks so he's a tough start.

Who do I start at flex for team 1 and WR3 for team 2?

Thanks

Garcon and Edelman

I have now put Antonio Brown back in my lineup. Do you think I should stick with him over Keenan Allen and Danny Woodhead. The projected points for Allen is 11 and Brown is 10. Die hard Steelers fan, but try to not let that influence my decisions.

I have now put Antonio Brown back in my lineup. Do you think I should stick with him over Keenan Allen and Danny Woodhead. The projected points for Allen is 11 and Brown is 10. Die hard Steelers fan, but try to not let that influence my decisions.

Being a Steeler fan go with Brown as he has a fine matchup himself. give you something else to root on your team

Being a Steeler fan go with Brown as he has a fine matchup himself. give you something else to root on your team

I swear sometimes I think my trying so hard to not let my black and gold glasses influence my choices that I don't pick Steelers even if it is the best pick.

Thanks! And I'll stick with Brown. Everybody else should start Woodhead and/or Allen then since I'm benching them. My bench has outscored my starters multiple times this year.

I swear sometimes I think my trying so hard to not let my black and gold glasses influence my choices that I don't pick Steelers even if it is the best pick.

Thanks! And I'll stick with Brown. Everybody else should start Woodhead and/or Allen then since I'm benching them. My bench has outscored my starters multiple times this year.

And Brown is like every other WR Big Ben has had. a solid start every week.

Back again HK. This time more of a managerial question than a start'em question.

Team 1 from my sig lacks a productive TE week to week as well as RB depth. I'm eyeing Jordan Reed and Ivory as waiver wire pickups this week, as will everyone else. I'm currently 9th in the waiver list because I had to use the #1 I'd carried for the last few weeks on getting Randle to replace Murray.

Which position should I go after? Is Thomas serviceable enough for 2 straight bye weeks when the Cowboys then Seahawks take their breaks?

Even at 9th, Reed is a long shot for me to grab. Do I skip him completely and try for Fleener again? The injury to Wayne might get him some extra looks. I'm leaning towards putting in my first claim for Reed and 2nd for Fleener with both of them dropping either Wright or McGahee.

I could also target the Wayne owner who originally wanted Murray for one of Cameron or Julius Thomas. Maybe he will take Wallace for one of them straight up now, but I highly doubt it.

Thanks HK!

Back again HK. This time more of a managerial question than a start'em question.

Team 1 from my sig lacks a productive TE week to week as well as RB depth. I'm eyeing Jordan Reed and Ivory as waiver wire pickups this week, as will everyone else. I'm currently 9th in the waiver list because I had to use the #1 I'd carried for the last few weeks on getting Randle to replace Murray.

Which position should I go after? Is Thomas serviceable enough for 2 straight bye weeks when the Cowboys then Seahawks take their breaks?

Even at 9th, Reed is a long shot for me to grab. Do I skip him completely and try for Fleener again? The injury to Wayne might get him some extra looks. I'm leaning towards putting in my first claim for Reed and 2nd for Fleener with both of them dropping either Wright or McGahee.

I could also target the Wayne owner who originally wanted Murray for one of Cameron or Julius Thomas. Maybe he will take Wallace for one of them straight up now, but I highly doubt it.

Thanks HK!

I highly doubt with the 9th pick you will get Reed, Ivory or the guy I would go after Mike James.

I would not give up on Wright after 1 week.

That being said if you can get Reed Grab him as he is the real deal until he gets hurt. as a person who owns him and started him in 2 leagues last week he is gonna get hurt. he is impressive and is gonna produce as long as he does stay healthy . but it seems every catch for him he gets up like he is hurt.

But if Reed is gone ( and I will be amazed if he is not) and Ivory is gone( which I will be amazed if he is not). maybe Mike James will be there to help with your depth through your bye weeks.

I think Wright still does well and the better blocker he becomes the more snaps he will be in.

I personally would worry more about RB than TE though as a whole. but Reed I think is gonna be special while he is healthy so I would make a exception with him.

On the trade tip I highly doubt you will get either of those TE's for Wallace right now. but if you can I would do it. plus Floyd played good so you would have some semblance of depth behind your big 3 WR's. get Thomas if you get your pick.

Hope that helps as it feels scrambled.

I highly doubt with the 9th pick you will get Reed, Ivory or the guy I would go after Mike James.

I would not give up on Wright after 1 week.

That being said if you can get Reed Grab him as he is the real deal until he gets hurt. as a person who owns him and started him in 2 leagues last week he is gonna get hurt. he is impressive and is gonna produce as long as he does stay healthy . but it seems every catch for him he gets up like he is hurt.

But if Reed is gone ( and I will be amazed if he is not) and Ivory is gone( which I will be amazed if he is not). maybe Mike James will be there to help with your depth through your bye weeks.

I think Wright still does well and the better blocker he becomes the more snaps he will be in.

I personally would worry more about RB than TE though as a whole. but Reed I think is gonna be special while he is healthy so I would make a exception with him.

On the trade tip I highly doubt you will get either of those TE's for Wallace right now. but if you can I would do it. plus Floyd played good so you would have some semblance of depth behind your big 3 WR's. get Thomas if you get your pick.

Hope that helps as it feels scrambled.

Yea it was definitely a bit scrambled. Kind of had a few thoughts run together and come to me as I was writing. Didn't take the time to clean it up, but you got the idea.

Thanks for the advice, I do agree that both of those guys are more than likely to be gone, including James. I'm looking at the following order of priority for my team this week:

Reed

James

Ivory

Fleener

I figure I might as well grab Fleener as a 2nd TE and see how he and Wright pan out. Just not sure who I would drop for any of these guys. I'm currently thinking McGahee is the most expendable on my team at this point.

Yea it was definitely a bit scrambled. Kind of had a few thoughts run together and come to me as I was writing. Didn't take the time to clean it up, but you got the idea.

Thanks for the advice, I do agree that both of those guys are more than likely to be gone, including James. I'm looking at the following order of priority for my team this week:

Reed

James

Ivory

Fleener

I figure I might as well grab Fleener as a 2nd TE and see how he and Wright pan out. Just not sure who I would drop for any of these guys. I'm currently thinking McGahee is the most expendable on my team at this point.

I meant my response felt scrambled my friend.

If I was gonna drop someone it would be McGahee as unless he trips and falls in for a TD he aint gonna be much help. looks as though he is losing snaps anyways. Heyward -Bey is gonna be a good pickup in my eyes in any leagues he is out there as he should be taking over Waynes spot as the possession guy who can also block .

Fleener might pick up some It is just that guy knows Luck better than anyone he should of fit in the offense easier than he has. but a increase in his stats is very possible.

Another owner in my league is very interested in Reed. He wants a good TE.

Here's his team:

QB: Rivers

WR: Djax, Blackmon, Fitz, Bowe, Austin, Hartline

RB: Trent, Bush, L'bell, Greene, Hunter

TE: Fleener

He offered me Blackmon, Austin (I'll probably drop) for my Reed, Douglas

How do you guys feel about this?

He wanted Gronk but for Blackmon but I much rather keep Gronk. Waited this long for him to be back

Do you see ANY other Trade value that would benefit me?

My teams in sig.

hey,

thanks for your advices highkite, won this week now i'm at 5-2-0

for next matchday, i need a WR (Brandon Marshall bye) and a TE (Garrett Graham bye) and i want to drop Chandler...

do you have any ideas?

best regards from austria