[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

My Gates and Torry Smith for Ridley and TY Hilton

Should I do it??

PPR.... 1QB 2RB 2WR 1RB/WR/TE

Heres my lineup:

Andrew Luck

Michael Vick

Alfonso Smith

Lamar Miller

LeGarrette Blount

Marcel Reece

Marshawn Lynch

A.J. Green

James Jones

Nate Washington

Roddy White

Torrey Smith

Antonio Gates

Julius Thomas

Edit: last Wednesday I had a guy trading me Moreno and Tate for Gates and Jones... it didn't go threw cuz he played Bennett Thursday! We talked all weekend on how we would do it first thing Tuesday and he backed out!!! Ahhh I was so mad lol. So I got this deal. I'm 1-5 in this damn lg.... in ALL THREE OF MY LEAUGES I have the most points scored agents me... by at least 50..all the way up to 150! Bad luck season so far. :(

Getting Ridley gives you that 3rd RB you need but losing Smith loses you that WR2 that Hilton is not. I think your need now for Ridley and the possibilities Hilton has if he can put it together is worth the trade. I would do it.

Just a thought looking at your team, but I think Lamar Miller finally puts it together this week.

HighKite,

Would you drop bowe or Hartline for Rueben Randle or Harry Douglas?

Thanks again for all of your advice.

I would drop Hartline for Douglas. I just cannot shake the feeling Bowe ends up doing well as the Chiefs come back down to earth.

Question 1

Who would you start at QB this week Phillip Rivers or Cam Newton.

I will add I am a heavy favourite this week and have a 5-1 team that I am very comfortable with and that makes me want to lean towards Rivers cause he has been more consistent. The rankings on different sites seem to be giving conflicting reports on how I should start.

Question 2-- Who should I start at flex in a Standard league

Eddie Lacy or Justin Blackmon?

Thanks for your advice Kite!

Edited by gigispeed1332

RB conundrum. .. I have Charles. Gio. BGE. Stacy. Ball & Andre Brown. I thought Brown would have been a good play because he is due back but I'm unsure because of A. wilson coming back around the same time B. Just signed Hillis C. Giants are on the outside looking in. Would you drop Brown for Helu? Mad I Just paid $7 for him but I didn't see someone dropping Helu. I over paid a bit in a trade to get Ball (and Miles)so I'm not ready to drop him yet, what it your take HK?

I would drop Brown for Helu.as you said who knows what is gonna happen in the Giants backfield for the rest of this year. but it is certain that if Morris goes down Helu will produce fantasywise.

Would you drop any of my players for Colston? Someone dropped him yesterday. I feel pretty loaded with mediocre WR with little RB depth

I was thinking Flacco, since Ryan's bye week is over.

I would drop half you team for Colston. that is not a slight on your team I just cannot believe in a 12 team league someone dropped Colston. I know he has had 2 bad weeks but drop him? If I was you I would personally cut Harvin as I see no use for him myself . even when he comes back he plays on a team that is ground and pound. then he has to work his way back in. they say he could be back before week 12 but don't forget that Gronkowski has been almost playing since game 2. that being said I know some just got to hold him ( and maybe those are correct) and if you are 1 of those then I would drop Flacco.

12 team PPR league. Zac Stacy and DAL RB Joseph Randle are available on WW. Assuming one of them falls to me who should i drop. Here are all my RB and WR

RB

Trent Richardson

Chris Johnson

Reggie Bush

Gio Bernard

WR

Jordy Nelson

Vincent Jackson

TY Hilton

Ashlon Jeffery

Percy Harvin

Tavon Austin

I guess my question is should I drop Tavon Austin for Zac Stacy or Joseph Randle. And who do you think has more value Stacy or Randle??

This is a tough 1 as I think if Randle does well he does real well but Stacy has the job but how good does he do in that offense? I think I go with the safer pick Stacy.

I had Murray but we all know how he goes. I just picked up Boyken from GB and Randle from Dal off of WW. I need help on my line up.

Qb Cutler

WR Marshall

WR Gordon

RB Charles

RB Randle or J Rodgers.

TE Gates

Flex Fitz, Randle, Rodgers or Boykin.

I would start Randle at RB 2 and Rodgers at the flex. Boykin is a nice option too but I just think there is less downside with Rodgers as he is also involved in the passing game.

Question 1

Who would you start at QB this week Phillip Rivers or Cam Newton.

I will add I am a heavy favourite this week and have a 5-1 team that I am very comfortable with and that makes me want to lean towards Rivers cause he has been more consistent. The rankings on different sites seem to be giving conflicting reports on how I should start.

Question 2-- Who should I start at flex in a Standard league

Eddie Lacy or Justin Blackmon?

Thanks for your advice Kite!

1.)Both your QB's got nice matchups but I go Newton. I think ST.L. is more likely to stay in the game which should give Newton 4 quarters of throwing some passes. with Jville teams get ahead and spend the 2nd half running the ball.

2.) I usually would go with the RB here since Lacy looks to be 90 yards every week but he only has 1 TD so far and I just could not bench Blackman after 326 yards in his last 2 games (his only 2 games I might add).

And you are welcome my friend.

Fleener has put up two back to back duds for Team 1 in my sig. Would Tim Wright be worthy of an add to drop Fleener? He's had two games of solid production.

Wright is a guy I been quietly picking up in all my leagues where I need a TE. I trust him more than Fleener right now. that being said it is a matter of time before Fleener has that 140 yard game. but I think even when he does it will be surrounded by games like the last couple weeks. I go Wright here. Glennon has started 2 weeks and it has resulted in 12 catches for Wright with 7 last week. he obviously likes him and he is the WW TE to go after right now.

Harry Douglas or Zac Stacy in the flex? PPR.

Rest of my starters for the week:

Matt Ryan

Torrey Smith

Antonio Brown

Jamaal Charles

DeAngelo Williams

Heath Miller

Flex

Both have tough matchups as Douglas is likley to have Revis on him and Stacy is going against a very good run stopping team. teams like the Falcons throw enough to where I think Douglas will still get enough yards and possible red zone targets to play him over Stacy this week. if Stacy caught the ball a little more I would go with Stacy.

Foles or Cutler?

I would play Foles until he either is not starting or gets hurt. as bad as the Cowboys have been against the run they are sure to bring some guys in against a running attack like the Eagles. that should open it up for the recievers and Foles to have nice games. plus the Cowboys should be throwing up points themselves which could put them in even more pass mode.

I would play Foles until he either is not starting or gets hurt. as bad as the Cowboys have been against the run they are sure to bring some guys in against a running attack like the Eagles. that should open it up for the recievers and Foles to have nice games. plus the Cowboys should be throwing up points themselves which could put them in even more pass mode.

thx bro

Start Zac Stacy (vs CAR), Willis McGahee (vs GB) or Le'Veon Bell (vs BAL) this week? Standard scoring, no ppr.

Ooh that is tough. Stacy and Bell fo me are the 2 choices.both have bad matchups but Bell has been much more involved in the passing game so to me that makes him safer and the guy I would use.

• Like 1