[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I believe some QB's ( Big Ben, Eli, Peyton) can turn whoever is starting at WR for them into 1000 yard type WR's. Ryan is 1 of those QB's. I look at Douglas like a 1000 yard type WR for the rest of the year.

Both those TE's are solid. myself I roll with Thomas purely because he is Peytons TE and Peyton will keep him solid all year. when you can make Tamme a fantasy TE stud you can make any TE a fantasy stud. and once again Peyton is doing just that with a TE. for the record I think Cameron is the much better real life TE though.

I would leave Cameron on my Bench as he is a great TE but once you move him to WR he is average. I would personally use Sproles as my flex.

Sproles is on a bye.

So Cameron or Douglas as your flex?

HK - you got some catching up to do!! :)

So I finally made a move for a TE, was like pulling teeth. Got M Bennett for F Jackson..

Now, I'm still hot after D Bryant.. His owner just lost Cobb for the season, and he's an Amendola owner too.. To make matters worse, he also just lost Murray for a few weeks, and has P Thomas on bye. His other RB's are CJ Spiller, and J Snelling - that's it.

I inquired about D Bryant, he told me to make him a fair offer giving him a RB and a WR and Bryant is mine..

I've prepared two offers, would like your input as to which one you feel is better (for me) to send him?

(1) Mike Wallace and Eddie Lacy

(2) Mike Wallace and Gio Bernard

For what it's worth, I have the 3rd waiver pick and now that I have a TE, I've put my #1 request for B Jacobs, and my #2 request for J Randle (dropping D Hopkins in both claims). My fingers are crossed the first two guys don't both grab one. If they do, I can grab and stash Vareen..

Do you like either of them, or am I hurting my team more than helping. Man, I'd have 3 arguably top 5(ish) PPR WR's, and Foster & Martin and Lacy/Bernard to rotate in Flex.. Trading away a little depth, but getting stronger starters in return..

Thanks a million in advance!!!

I am trying to catch up brother shorty :)

I don't like either deal for you myself. if I have to choose 1 it is Lacy and Wallace as being PPR Bernard should be more trustable.

Thanks for answering my question early. Have 1 more. Would you start Joseph Randle or Harry Douglas in flex.

That's only if I pick him up on waiver. My teams in sig. Do you think I need him on my roster anyways or save my waiver.

As of right now I would start Randle unless something else happens in that Cowboy run game to change the direction.

I would drop Harvin for him myself. even when Harvin is healthy you wont get his talents worthiness in stats because he plays on a ground and pound team. then it will take weeks before he us fully into the offense. just my opinion.

ThanX a lot for answering my last question about RGIII vs Tannehill for this sunday!

Have a new one here: i just saw that one of my mate has released Eli Manning from his team. I start thinking that he could be a great option for week 7 since they'll face the crappy Vikings pass defense.

Should i just smash my head on my keyboard for thinking this or is it a good and worthy move for this week? Knowing that i still have RGIII and Tannehill in my roster.

I like Eli alot this week. I cannot believe in a 14 team league Eli was dropped. I would pick him up. he gets as notoriously hot as he does cold. I would sit him this week though and roll with Griffin. Griffin has a season high 9 carries last week I think he is not scared of the leg anymore.

Stuck again....

Need wr/;flex help

so

WR1-Andre Johnson @KC

WR2-Reggie Wayne DEN

FLEX ???

So i don't know if those 2 are my better options

on the bench i have

Trent Richardson---Disappointment

Brandon LaFell STL

Keenan Allen @JAX (Was worried about how peyton couldn't really break down there passing D but Allen is shining at the moment)

I'm leaning towards

Lafell

Allen

Johnson

But i need your wisdom

I would go Wayne and Andre Johnson as you have and then put Keenan Allen as your flex. the guy is for real. plus he plays Jville.

Go through with this trade or no?

16 team PPR league

I'd get:

Reggie Bush, Mike Vick, Antonio Gates

(I already have Joique Bell and my other RB is Lacy. I have Witten as well and would flex Gates. My other WRs are Mike Williams, Kendall Wright, Kenbrell Thompkins...I also have Crabtree and Burelson waiting to return from injury. )

He'd get:

CJ Spiller, AJ Green, Matt Ryan

Interesting deal but I would pass. I still have 2nd half hopes for Spiller and I think Vick loses his job if Foles plays good again this week. and I think he will.

Purely for debate, you think J Randle is worth a roster spot?

I'm not sold in him at all, unless you're suggesting him purely for goal line work. I see you suggested Randle over Douglas, could you elaborate on your decision. I'm simply curious, thanks.

Both of the other backs are hurting and could be out for weeks. the Cowboys have a great schedule coming up ( not a bad defensive matchup left) and now teams are gonna be playing the pass on Dallas which will open things up for the backs. if I thought Dunbar would be playing this week I would not be as high on him but I believe whoever starts this week has the job for the next month ( as I believe Murray will be out that long). I think whichever 1 they have out there will succeed. that 1 is gonna be Randle this week which gives him a foothold on the job. Tanner is Randles only competition right now.

This is how Murray got this job(injury) and I would not be suprised to see him lose it the same way.

I'm back again HK.. Can't make my own decisions anymore. It's too easy to let you manage my roster at this point! :)

For what it's worth man, what you're doing here is something special! Your insight here is fantastic!!

Just want to know if I'm doing the right thing by hanging on to Miles Austin as my 6th WR when we can only start a max of 4. Here are some of who's still available - who should I drop Austin for?? I also just picked up Jacobs yesterday as a 5th RB when we can only start a max of 3. Should I hang on to him or drop him? (Team is in my signature) I greatly appreciate ANY input!!

RB's currently available:

Ben Tate

Shane Vereen (grab and stash)?

Ronnie Hillman

Roy Helu

Andre Brown (grab and stash)?

WR's currently available:

Michael Floyd

Golden Tate

DeAndre Hopkins

Brandon LaFell

Jarrett Boykins

TE's currently available:

Coby Fleener

Brandon Myers

Jordan Reed

Tim Wright

Edited by Shorttynaz

12 Team .5PPR League

So my team got the injury bug and I've lost Julio Jones and Demarco Murray (for at least this week). I was using VJax as my every week FLEX play but now I need to bump him to WR2 with Demaryius Thomas and my only other option at RB is Brandon Jacobs with AP.

So who should I start at my FLEX:

Reuben Randle

Harry Douglas

Heath Miller

I'm heavily considering Heath as he gets a ton of target and is very reliable. I think Reuben would be more of a boom or bust and I'm not really sure about Douglas at all.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm 2-4 and really need to make something of this week!

Thanks!

My Gates and Torry Smith for Ridley and TY Hilton

Should I do it??

PPR.... 1QB 2RB 2WR 1RB/WR/TE

Heres my lineup:

Andrew Luck 

Michael Vick 

Alfonso Smith 

Lamar Miller 

LeGarrette Blount 

Marcel Reece

Marshawn Lynch 

A.J. Green 

James Jones 

Nate Washington 

Roddy White 

Torrey Smith 

Antonio Gates 

Julius Thomas 

Edit: last Wednesday I had a guy trading me Moreno and Tate for Gates and Jones... it didn't go threw cuz he played Bennett Thursday! We talked all weekend on how we would do it first thing Tuesday and he backed out!!! Ahhh I was so mad lol. So I got this deal. I'm 1-5 in this damn lg.... in ALL THREE OF MY LEAUGES I have the most points scored agents me... by at least 50..all the way up to 150! Bad luck season so far. :(

Edited by Hard Hitta

RB conundrum. .. I have Charles. Gio. BGE. Stacy. Ball & Andre Brown. I thought Brown would have been a good play because he is due back but I'm unsure because of A. wilson coming back around the same time B. Just signed Hillis C. Giants are on the outside looking in. Would you drop Brown for Helu? Mad I Just paid $7 for him but I didn't see someone dropping Helu. I over paid a bit in a trade to get Ball (and Miles)so I'm not ready to drop him yet, what it your take HK?

12 team PPR league. Zac Stacy and DAL RB Joseph Randle are available on WW. Assuming one of them falls to me who should i drop. Here are all my RB and WR

RB

Trent Richardson

Chris Johnson

Reggie Bush

Gio Bernard

WR

Jordy Nelson

Vincent Jackson

TY Hilton

Ashlon Jeffery

Percy Harvin

Tavon Austin

I guess my question is should I drop Tavon Austin for Zac Stacy or Joseph Randle. And who do you think has more value Stacy or Randle??

Which would you add?

Harry Douglas

Austin Pettis

Keenan Allen

Who would you drop?

Nate Washington

Brian Hartline

.5 PPR

Also, I need to drop a TE

Drop Rudolph or G. Graham?

Keenan Allen. the guy is real and I would drop Washington.

TE is tough as Rudolph finally made himself known and now he has a new QB and despite Grahams game last week I think he produces. I think I keep Rudolph as Freeman did well with Winslow JR when they played together and I think Freeman will look Rudolphs way a little more often.

I'm back again HK.. Can't make my own decisions anymore. It's too easy to let you manage my roster at this point! :)

For what it's worth man, what you're doing here is something special! Your insight here is fantastic!!

Just want to know if I'm doing the right thing by hanging on to Miles Austin as my 6th WR when we can only start a max of 4. Here are some of who's still available - who should I drop Austin for?? I also just picked up Jacobs yesterday as a 5th RB when we can only start a max of 3. Should I hang on to him or drop him? (Team is in my signature) I greatly appreciate ANY input!!

RB's currently available:

Ben Tate

Shane Vereen (grab and stash)?

Ronnie Hillman

Roy Helu

Andre Brown (grab and stash)?

WR's currently available:

Michael Floyd

Golden Tate

DeAndre Hopkins

Brandon LaFell

Jarrett Boykins

TE's currently available:

Coby Fleener

Brandon Myers

Jordan Reed

Tim Wright

At WR I think I would hold onto Austin. his upside versus the guys you are looking at is in a different league. plus he is back playing this week (although rotating with Williams) but if he can play through this next game without tweaking that Hammy you may have a servicable guy the rest of the year.

At RB I never went after Jacobs in any leagues as I did not need a plug in and play type. if I thought he would keep going like last week I would be all over him, but I don't. that being said he is the starter and as long as he stays uninjured looks like he has the job til week 10 or somewhere abouts.being you don't need Jacobs I think I would grab Tate and handcuff Foster.

Also, thanks for the complements brother. and never ever lose that Avatar. :brow:

Edited by HighKite

12 Team .5PPR League

So my team got the injury bug and I've lost Julio Jones and Demarco Murray (for at least this week). I was using VJax as my every week FLEX play but now I need to bump him to WR2 with Demaryius Thomas and my only other option at RB is Brandon Jacobs with AP.

So who should I start at my FLEX:

Reuben Randle

Harry Douglas

Heath Miller

I'm heavily considering Heath as he gets a ton of target and is very reliable. I think Reuben would be more of a boom or bust and I'm not really sure about Douglas at all.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm 2-4 and really need to make something of this week!

Thanks!

Harry douglas all the way. if Miller does 70 yards this week it will be a good game for him. if Douglas does that it will be average. TE's just do not get the stats as starting WR's( for the most part).