[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

0-5 Team trying to turn it around

I was offered a trade of Doug Martin and Willis Mcgahee for Rob Gronkowski and Chris Johnson. I've got Tony Gonzalez on a bye and picked up Garrett Graham in case Gronk didn't play. Make the Trade?

I'm worried about Doug Martin's production and the issues TB might have with their new QB.

Current Lineup

QB- Russell Wilson, Tyrell Pryor

RB- Alfred Morris, Chris Johnson, Biall Powell, David Wilson, Rashard Mendenhall

WR- Calvin Johnson, Randall Cobb, Hakeem Nicks, Brian Harline

TE- Gronk, Tony Gonzalez, Garrett Graham

DE- Chiefs

K- Justin Tucker

This is why I did not pick up Gronk. you just now get to where you can use him and now you want to trade him.

I do understand you needing to trade a TE as it is a team strength. its just that I am seeing so many teams who drafted Gronk at the bottom of the standings. and now he is back and people are wanting to deal him off. to me at 0-5, waiting this long, I want top value now that he is back or I keep him.

I think overall the trade is pretty even and if I was forced to pick a side I would want to be on the Martin /McGahee side. but that is because I have not waited all year for Gronk to come back.JMO

Non ppr league I got

Bolden vs Ari

Colsten vs NE

A. Green vs buf

Decker vs jax

I plan on using 3 of these so which one do you think I should sit. I am fed up with green but up to this point I cannot force myself to sit him and it has hurt me.

I personally would sit Boldin. He is to inconsistent for me & the rest have favorable Matchups. You could make a case for sitting Colston but he is at least good for 10-12 pts most weeks. As far as Green goes he isn't the only play maker in cincy anymore that's why he had been brutal this year

Starting down a potential Gronk trade. I was offered him & Pierre Thomas for Charles & I said no can do. However, if he were to include Spiller & I include Cook, would you try to make a move like this? I have an offer on the table that I proposed that would send Gio & Cook in exchange for Gronk & Pierre. My question to you is if i am in the ball park or not on this deal? I have Cook/Fleener at TE & also Charles, Stacy, DRich, Montee, Mcgahee as well as Gio

Unless I have been holding onto Gronk all year I don't want him to be giving up Charles for him. now his arm could be a bigger issue than thought and he might not play this week.

As far as I am concerned treat Gronkowski like you are trading for a TE lesser than Vernon Davis and better than Tony Gonzalez. with these arm issues who knows what kind of mess might unravel.

I got Gronkowski down as a a guy who will say or do anything if it will get him on the field faster and players like that tend to never get it in gear until the following year. of course i don't know what will happen and I wish all the Gronk owers the best and hope I am wrong. but his is how I feel.

Edited by HighKite

I am in 12 team non-ppr league, where TD passes are worth 6 points.

I was offered Rodgers and Greg Jennings for CJ2K and Nicks. Should I take this trade, I'm not sure since it leaves me kinda thin. I was was hoping he would include James Jones, but he isnt budging yet. My team is listed below ( my thought is I can trade Newton for a RB2 to replace CJ2K.

QB Cam Newton

RB Jamaal Charles

RB Chris Johnson

RB/WR Terrance Williams

WR Josh Gordon

WR Hakeem Nicks

TE Rob Gronkowski

D/ST Lions D/ST D/ST

K Steven Hauschka

BENCH

Bench David Wilson

Bench Chris Givens

Bench Kendall Wright

Bench Ravens

Bench Martellus Bennett

Bench Rashad Jennings

Bench Miles Austi

Non ppr league I got

Bolden vs Ari

Colsten vs NE

A. Green vs buf

Decker vs jax

I plan on using 3 of these so which one do you think I should sit. I am fed up with green but up to this point I cannot force myself to sit him and it has hurt me.

Bolden - his biggest value is in PPR leagues

Colston - Like last week I am not sure if he will be a major part of the plan. they threw at him 2 times last week(and he caught both) . but he is Colston and he has made a career out of getting off in games you don't expect and then having bad games against teams you think he will torch.

Green- I would imagine the gameplan for Cinci will be to run ,run and then run some more. but he is A.J. Green and his QB does not know anyone else exists.oh yeah, and he is super talented. always got a start him.

Decker - Interesting matchup. he will do well as long as he is in the game. and out of thier WR's he might be the 1 that has more snaps than any (as who would want to get Thomas or Welker hurt in a blowout).

Pretty easy for me. bench Bolden.

A few of my players are on byes this week and have these decisions to make:

DeAngelo Williams or Zac Stacy

and

Marques Colston or Terrance Williams

PPR

I think Williams stock goes up this week.

Stacy's matchup on paper looks good as the last 2 teams that played them were seattle and S.F. 2 teams that can smash it down most teams throats if they make their mind up to do it. plus those teams have defenses that get them into good field postion. the Rams can do neither of these things. Stacy might me OK but I would have expectations tempered. he don't seem to get catches either so if he gets shut down running he can hurt you.

Of the 2 I would go Williams myself. I feel he is safer.

Colston - just printed what I thought of him right above.

Williams- Looks like Miles will play so that deflates what could of been a nice game. I still bet he tops 50 yards .

I go Colston. to many if's on Williams and benching Colston always seems to bite you.

WDIS, looking for RB/Flex help. 1/2 PPR, TD heavy league. 1 point/20 yards rushing, 1 point/25 yards receiving. 6 points for all TD's.

We start 2 QB, 2 RB, and 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex.

Here's my lineup:

QB: Brees, Newton

RB: Sproles, Gio, Moreno (Jackson and Vereen out)

WR: Marshall, Reggie Wayne, Welker, Josh Gordon, Blackmon, Stevie Johnson.

TE: Garret Graham

I'm planning on starting Sproles and am thinking about starting Moreno instead of Gio, but I could put Gio in the flex spot and sit Gordon. (Planning to start Marshall, Wayne and Welker, Gordon in flex)

Any thoughts? TD's are key and I'm thinking Moreno is more likely to score than Gio.

Edited by jerlane

An owner in my 12 team league, Team 2 in signature, has both Julius Thomas and Cameron and is shopping them around. He is probably going to want more for Julius than Cameron, he is looking for RB2 or WR1 type value for one of them.

His previous offers have been for my Demarco Murray. I've declined these as I feel that it puts me in a bad RB situation where I don't have much depth. I'm debating an offer of P. Thomas and Wallace for either of them, but I'm not certain he's going to go for it. I consider Thomas to be a weak RB2/Flex guy and Wallace is probably no more than a WR3 possibly low end WR2 with the way he's playing lately.

See anyway I can make this trade happen without giving up Murray? I'm thinking of going with Murray and a WR for Thomas and CJ2K.

The rest of his team is as follows:

Newton

T. Smith

Wayne

CJ2K

Foster

Cameron

Bench

Jacquizz

Orange Julius

B. Tate

Thompkins

M. Austin

1stly I would not give up a RB2 or a WR 1 for either of those guys.

2ndly I agree you can not afford to lose Murray unless another back is coming to you in any deal. plus Murray has a slew of good matchups and I predict his vlaue to skyrocket.

3rdly I would not even offer up Pierre Thomas and Wallace for 1 of them but if I did I would insist on Thomas. this guy wants to trade 1 of them before their stock starts dropping (which Camerons has in just 1 week a bunch).

If I really wanted to make this trade happen I would start it out with Stafford and see how he feels about giving you 1 of the TE's and a little something else/ if he declines I would say OK I tried. If he comes back at you then you got leverage. the object is to make him pursue you.

I am in 12 team non-ppr league, where TD passes are worth 6 points.

I was offered Rodgers and Greg Jennings for CJ2K and Nicks. Should I take this trade, I'm not sure since it leaves me kinda thin. I was was hoping he would include James Jones, but he isnt budging yet. My team is listed below ( my thought is I can trade Newton for a RB2 to replace CJ2K.

QB Cam Newton

RB Jamaal Charles

RB Chris Johnson

RB/WR Terrance Williams

WR Josh Gordon

WR Hakeem Nicks

TE Rob Gronkowski

D/ST Lions D/ST D/ST

K Steven Hauschka

BENCH

Bench David Wilson

Bench Chris Givens

Bench Kendall Wright

Bench Ravens

Bench Martellus Bennett

Bench Rashad Jennings

Bench Miles Austi

The trade itself looks solid but who are you gonna start at RB if you make the deal?

You need to make some moves starting by getting rid of Wilson and picking up the best RB on your waiver wire.

WDIS, looking for RB/Flex help. 1/2 PPR, TD heavy league. 1 point/20 yards rushing, 1 point/25 yards receiving. 6 points for all TD's.

We start 2 QB, 2 RB, and 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex.

Here's my lineup:

QB: Brees, Newton

RB: Sproles, Gio, Moreno (Jackson and Vereen out)

WR: Marshall, Reggie Wayne, Welker, Josh Gordon, Blackmon, Stevie Johnson.

TE: Garret Graham

I'm planning on starting Sproles and am thinking about starting Moreno instead of Gio, but I could put Gio in the flex spot and sit Gordon. (Planning to start Marshall, Wayne and Welker, Gordon in flex)

Any thoughts? TD's are key and I'm thinking Moreno is more likely to score than Gio.

I agree on starting Moreno over Gio. I might start Gio over Sproles with that juicy Bills matchup Cincy has . I would flip -flop on Gio and Sproles all week.

The rest of your lineup looks great. leave Gordon in as he should have a fine week.

1stly I would not give up a RB2 or a WR 1 for either of those guys.

2ndly I agree you can not afford to lose Murray unless another back is coming to you in any deal. plus Murray has a slew of good matchups and I predict his vlaue to skyrocket.

3rdly I would not even offer up Pierre Thomas and Wallace for 1 of them but if I did I would insist on Thomas. this guy wants to trade 1 of them before their stock starts dropping (which Camerons has in just 1 week a bunch).

If I really wanted to make this trade happen I would start it out with Stafford and see how he feels about giving you 1 of the TE's and a little something else/ if he declines I would say OK I tried. If he comes back at you then you got leverage. the object is to make him pursue you.

I agree with all of your points. I definitely value Cameron lower than Thomas with the change in QB situation in CLE.

I'm a little confused as to why you chose Stafford for the trade, unless it was a typo. I not sure I trust Dalton at QB the rest of the season and this trade would leave me with either him or whatever I can find on the wire week to week. I would probably have to go after Newton as well to have a serviceable QB for the rest of the season.

I could see trading Thomas for Thomas if he goes for it. Pierre just had a big week and his stock might be up enough to warrant it. That would leave me with McGahee as my bye week fill in which isn't great, but isn't awful either. And according to the SoS tool they have a decent schedule for RBs during 11 & 12 which are when I'll be losing Murray and Lynch respectively.

I tried Thomas for Thomas and was scoffed at. He wants Murray. Would Murray and a low end WR for CJ and Julius Thomas be worth it? CJ has a tough schedule going forward where Murray's seems pretty favorable.

Edited by Rimmytose

Thanks in advance HK. Week 6 12 team non ppr. Thank you

QB:

RB:

RB:

WR:

WR:

TE:

Flex:

QB

Kaepernick v Ari

Foles @ TB

RB

Rice v GM

Moreno v Jax

Lacy @ Bal

C. Johnson @ Sea

McGahee v Detroit

WR

Blackmon @ Den

D. Moore @ KC

G.Jennings v Car

TE

Fleener @ SD

Cook @ Hou

I agree with all of your points. I definitely value Cameron lower than Thomas with the change in QB situation in CLE.

I'm a little confused as to why you chose Stafford for the trade, unless it was a typo. I not sure I trust Dalton at QB the rest of the season and this trade would leave me with either him or whatever I can find on the wire week to week. I would probably have to go after Newton as well to have a serviceable QB for the rest of the season.

I could see trading Thomas for Thomas if he goes for it. Pierre just had a big week and his stock might be up enough to warrant it. That would leave me with McGahee as my bye week fill in which isn't great, but isn't awful either. And according to the SoS tool they have a decent schedule for RBs during 11 & 12 which are when I'll be losing Murray and Lynch respectively.

I tried Thomas for Thomas and was scoffed at. He wants Murray. Would Murray and a low end WR for CJ and Julius Thomas be worth it? CJ has a tough schedule going forward where Murray's seems pretty favorable.

The reason I chose Stafford is because you can rotate two lesser guys (Cutler and Eli Manning for instance) and you will get the stats Stafford will or better.most QB's are easy to replace and it is a way for you to use a guy who is overvalued to get a valuable WR or RB or more depending on how hard your leguemates r into Stafford .and you do this without giving up any valuable WR/RB/TE so you still got the guys you do now. it would create depth. just a thought.It is what I do ( rotate QB's) when I miss the QB in the draft I am after every year.

As far as the trade I am with you on wanting to add Julius Thomas. he is a top tight end and will be all year. its that CJ either does alot or nothing and its been more nothing.if I did not draft him (CJ)I would not trade for him. you are giving up a guy I think people will be calling a RB1 every week he stays healthy the rest of the year and then something else. I would not do it myself.

Edited by HighKite

ROS, rank these WR's - 50/50 ppr

cobb, garcon, decker, and gordon.

Thanks!!!

1 Cobb- I know some people think other people besides Cobb is the Packers number1 WR. IMO they are wrong. Cobb gets the doubles. you look at Cobbs schedule outside of Cleveland I cannot see him having a bad game.

2.Gordon - what are they gonna do... run?

3. Decker - would not blame a man for having him over Gordon.

4.Garcon - not big on him but do believe in his scedule.

Pick 3 of these 5 guys:

Josh Gordon vs DET No Comments

James Jones @ BAL No Comments

DeSean Jackson @ TB DJax has Foles starting and Revis covering

Pierre Garcon Garcon @ DAL Dallas DEF did not look good last week but it was against Peyton

Reggie Wayne @ San Diego San Diego is giving up the most points to WR but TY is stealing looks

Thanks in advance HK. Week 6 12 team non ppr. Thank you

QB:

RB:

RB:

WR:

WR:

TE:

Flex:

QB

Kaepernick v Ari

Foles @ TB

RB

Rice v GM

Moreno v Jax

Lacy @ Bal

C. Johnson @ Sea

McGahee v Detroit

WR

Blackmon @ Den

D. Moore @ KC

G.Jennings v Car

TE

Fleener @ SD

Cook @ Hou

QB:- Foles since it looks like he will start. Kap has had 4 straight games of under 170 yards. he is benched. which means he scores 40 :)

RB: Rice no doubt

RB:Moreno no doubt. TD's mean more in standard leagues and it is hard not to see him getting 1

WR:Blackmon. JVille might have to throw 70 times

WR:Jennings just because you have no other options.

TE: I would go Cook. Fleener has had every chance to take that job over and has been playing with Luck longer than anyone and it still took a injury to Allen just to get him more snaps.

Flex:Chris Johnson. just because I think he is liklier to get recieving yards.

I Personally would of took Blackman for Rivers . Rivers will not keep on his current pace. if you can get him to give you Blackman and something that is even better.

I was able to get G. Bernard and Blackmon for Rivers. I feel I have added good depth in two areas for a player I picked up on the WW and wouldn't have used consistently. Lets hope for Blackmon to have a good year now. Thanks again!

I have one... 10 man standard with .5 PPR starting 3WR/2RB/Flex

WR:

Dez

Bmarsh

A Brown

J Blackmon

C Shorts

K Thompkins

RB:

D Martin

R Bush

D Sproles

Le'V Bell

B Powell

I have been offered Chris Johnson for Darren Sproles. The 1/2 point PPR is a big boost for Sproles but CJ has a nice schedule including JAX twice (one of which is Championship Week) and I do not exactly need either guy, certainly not if Bell continues what he did in his first game.

Thoughts?

I was able to get G. Bernard and Blackmon for Rivers. I feel I have added good depth in two areas for a player I picked up on the WW and wouldn't have used consistently. Lets hope for Blackmon to have a good year now. Thanks again!

I feel you just made a major move for the improvement of your team.

I have one... 10 man standard with .5 PPR starting 3WR/2RB/Flex

WR:

Dez

Bmarsh

A Brown

J Blackmon

C Shorts

K Thompkins

RB:

D Martin

R Bush

D Sproles

Le'V Bell

B Powell

I have been offered Chris Johnson for Darren Sproles. The 1/2 point PPR is a big boost for Sproles but CJ has a nice schedule including JAX twice (one of which is Championship Week) and I do not exactly need either guy, certainly not if Bell continues what he did in his first game.

Thoughts?

This is a interesting deal. I think I would take Jackson. as you said he has the matchup at the right time and you don't rely on him anyways. with Sproles he is just a consistant guy who don't win you weeks but don't lose you weeks. I would do this deal.

Plus what if Pierre is for real as far as snaps and usage. he can catch too. Sproles could slow down.

Tough matchup for Stafford, is Calvin gonna play tomorrow? What do you think, should I pick a qb and sit Stafford or just stay pat? If i do who should I drop?. My team in my sig. Pass td's 6 pts. My options are:

Flacco

Geno

Pryor

Weeden

Henne

Foles