[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Yes , I am sorry for my Detroit slang. you got the better end of the deal.

This is my take on what starting QB's are left..

Cassell - Carolina is tough against the pass and the Vikes are not to good at passing so his matchup is bad . and, he is just warming up the position for Freeman so he is not good for the long haul.

Fitzpatrick- has Seattle this week so he is pretty useless and when Locker comes back he won't have a job so no good to be gotten here either.

Glennon- The Eagles defense is horrible. this kid will have better stats than alot of QB's this week and in a 2 QB league I think he should be starting for someone. then he gets Atlanta next week so he has 2 good starts in a row before he runs into a line of tough defenses.

Lewis- has Cinci as a matchup and he was just signed off of the the practice squad. no future in this matchup or in the future as it could be me or you playing QB for the Bills soon.

If I had a cuttable guy I would pick Glennon up and start him over Pryor this week as Pryor has the Chiefs and that is not a good matchup for him. I would not cut Pryor though. in leagues where you can use 2 QB's it is almost a must that you have 3 QB's without the same bye week.

How does your leagues scoring work again? I apologize if you have said but I have so many posts.

I am in a 10 man PPR league that does a total points for the year victory condition (not head to head, no playoffs).

We draft the following:

3 QBs (start 2)

4 RBs (start 3)

4 WRs (start 3)

2 TEs (start 1)

2 Ks (start 1)

2 DEF (start 1)

We also have a FLEX spot (QB/RB/WR/TE/K/DEF) where you can start any bench player.

We give bonuses to 50+yard TD plays to QB/WR/RB/TE. We also give .25 points for carries. Bonuses for 200+ rush/receiving yards and 400+ and 500+ passing yards. 4 points for passing TDs and 6 rushing. 1 point for every 10 yards rush/receiving and 1 point for 20 yards passing. Kickers get 3 points for every field goal and bonuses for the distance of field goals 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and a 50 point bonus for breaking the 63 yard record.

Edited by stonychavez

I know its not a sexy name but could Ginn be a fantasy sleeper this week? as stated I need a WR 2 and all of my options Nicks, Djax, Woods all have a difficult matchup. Minn 2ndary is probably one of the worst in the league, I mean Cotchery of all people lit them up. I forsee Minn focusing their attention on Smith/Olson and letting Ginn run wild. Thoughts?

He definately could be a sleeper. he has increased his yardage every game this year and the Vikings defense is horrible. the problem is Lafell could just as easily be that sleeper.

I would stick with DJax and Nicks myself and if I had to choose between them it would be DJax

This is for a 12 team standard league. I was offered:

Larry Fitzgerald/Jordan Cameron for AJ Green/Ridley.

Need the upgrade at TE, and happy to get rid of Ridley despite my lack of depth at RB, but am worried about Fitzgerald a bit. Would you make the deal? Thanks!

I have the following:

QB - Romo

RB - Rice

RB - L. Bell

WR - Cobb

WR - Green

TE - Cook

FL - J Gordon

BN - Rivers

BN - McGahee

BN - Stacy

BN - Shorts

BN - S. Johnson

I would want to make this deal but as little as Ridley has done if he was to come back and have a nice 2nd half stretch you would be kicking yourself in the butt as bad as you need a RB. plus Fitzy's hammy. I would not do it but it is a solid offer.

Thanks for all the help man. Also someone in my league wants Bears Dst. I already have Cheifs DST so I am ok with letting the Bears go. He asked me to propose a trade and this is what I came up with:

My: Larry Fitz, Tony Gonzalez, and Bears DST

His: Brandon Marshall and Julius Thomas

Thoughts? This is a 12-man, standard scoring league.

Also, should if I don't do this trade, should I start Bears Dst (@OAK) or Chiefs DST (@NYG)?

It looks like a pretty even deal to me. so even I would not do it.

The Chiefs have given up 58 points this year, the Bears 140. as bad as I want to say start the Bears I just cannot.

Trade Spiller and Julius Thomas ( plays as receiver or flex) for CJ2k and Dez

He wants

Spiller, Boldin, Julius for

Cj2k decker and josh Gordon.

Please rate. Thx for your time.

I cannot give you a solid response as it would depend on your roster and leaghe type if I would do it or not

First of all...thank you Highkite for starting this thread and answering all of our questions!

I am a little weak on my RBs after AP and Bush...I am also weaker on the wr side (at least from a consistency standpoint).

I was offered a trade this morning of giving rivers for blackmon...I dont plan on accepting that trade, but would like to pursue countering that offer...he is weak at qb with e. Manning and flacco

What do you feel would be a good trade for me?

His team:

QB: e. Manning and flacco

RB: foster, forte, gore, g. Bernard

WR: cruz, colston, blackmon, t. Smith, tavon austin, holmes

TE: Bennett, Celek

D: colts

K: crosby

I was thinking about putting together a trade that would include blackmon and gore or bernard...who could I package with Rivers to make that deal...or am I selling Rivers too low? My team is in my signature.

Thanks for the help!

I Personally would of took Blackman for Rivers . Rivers will not keep on his current pace. if you can get him to give you Blackman and something that is even better.

Thanks for the response. I'm at work and can't look at my lineup since it is blocked here, but I meant to say Cruz and not VJax. I knew I had 3 playing tonight so it has to be Cruz.

You like Cutler over Newton?

I am big on Cutler this week and would start him over Newton.

I am in a 10 man PPR league that does a total points for the year victory condition (not head to head, no playoffs).

We draft the following:

3 QBs (start 2)

4 RBs (start 3)

4 WRs (start 3)

2 TEs (start 1)

2 Ks (start 1)

2 DEF (start 1)

We also have a FLEX spot (QB/RB/WR/TE/K/DEF) where you can start any bench player.

We give bonuses to 50+yard TD plays to QB/WR/RB/TE. We also give .25 points for carries. Bonuses for 200+ rush/receiving yards and 400+ and 500+ passing yards. 4 points for passing TDs and 6 rushing. 1 point for every 10 yards rush/receiving and 1 point for 20 yards passing. Kickers get 3 points for every field goal and bonuses for the distance of field goals 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and a 50 point bonus for breaking the 63 yard record.

So you can start 3 QB's ? I would start 3 amost every week with a QB at flex.

Standard yahoo scoring 12 teams no ppr.starts qb.rb.rb.wr.wr.te.flex.k.defI have D Martin, Demarco Murray, R Bush, and Knowshon Moreno. They all have pretty solid matchups except Bush (especially if C Johnson decides not to play). I was thinking about sitting him. What do you guys think?Also, I lost Julio Jones and my only other Receivers are Torrey Smith, Rueben Randle, K. Thompkins, and Deandre Hopkins. Which RB would you trade away? Been offered Guys like Djax, A Boldin, P Garcon, Josh Gordon for Moreno. Pleae help.

I have a QB issue this season. I drafted kaepernick and have stuck with him till this point. He has been pretty disappointing these last few weeks plus they play Arizona. I decided to pick up Bradford since my trade proposal for luck was shot down and there wasn't much else in FA in terms of QB. Now I am torn...Bradford also has a tough matchup with The texans. So whatcha think Bradford or kaepernick?

I just traded Gronk for DJax..12 team/Non PPR/Stand Scoring/6 pt TD...I own J.Cameron as well and just lost Julio Jones.What do you think of trade??

I think it is a even deal considering Gronk has not played yet and the concerns over his arm. but there is some die hard Gronk fans out there and I am suprised you were not offered more.

Also, as a Julio Jones owner in several leagues, Jackson will not remind you of having Jones in your lineup over the season. but somedays he will.

Should I be worried about my team now that Julio gone and I'm depending on mediocre or worst WR..

Or suggest any players I should trade for WR or RB. I feel like I don't have much to offer besides Jeffrey/Jennings (if cassel is QB that is)

As a Julio owner/loser myself you should definately worry. then you should start figuring out who is gonna fill his spot.

What you need is for Rice and Gore to be studs . if injury free I am confident this will happen for you. you got Ryan as a QB so you got a consistant guy who won't lose you weeks at QB but can win 1 or 2. if Gronk comes back to being Gronk you got TE sewed up. you got S.F. defense who I think will be the highest scoring defense the rest of the way. Fore sure you can do well. the key to your team is gonna be how you use the WR's you have or the ones on the waiver wire. you are gonna have to use matchups

each and every week. don't give up you got a team I think that is gonna make some noise . I would not go out and overpay for a WR. you can rotate this batch (Alshon Jeffrey, Keenan Allen, Greg Jennings, Harry Douglas) and I think you can get some good enough games where you can contend or even win. plus, playing the matchups is fun.

Edited by HighKite

Posted in a seperate thread but my roster:

Romo

Spiller r bush Mjd Lamar miller joique

Dez Cobb nicks Blackmon harvin

Gronk

It's a ppr...send my spiller ad nicks for Alfred Morris an roddy?

You might not be able to use Roddie White until week 9. and who knows how much then. I would not do it.

you wouldn't consider Jennings since Cassel is starting?

Or Ponders or Freeman.

If you like Jennings you should start him. your opinion is just like mine. a opinion. you may see something I don't and I don't want to cost you points.

I tend to go with the safer player and Pierre Thomas seems like a safer play to me. I am actually thinking Pierre Thomas might find himself a bigger part then Sproles. we will see in the next couple weeks.

Standard yahoo scoring 12 teams no ppr.starts qb.rb.rb.wr.wr.te.flex.k.defI have D Martin, Demarco Murray, R Bush, and Knowshon Moreno. They all have pretty solid matchups except Bush (especially if C Johnson decides not to play). I was thinking about sitting him. What do you guys think?Also, I lost Julio Jones and my only other Receivers are Torrey Smith, Rueben Randle, K. Thompkins, and Deandre Hopkins. Which RB would you trade away? Been offered Guys like Djax, A Boldin, P Garcon, Josh Gordon for Moreno. Pleae help.

Yeah you got a bunch of backs with great matchups.

Being there is no PPR I think I would also bench Bush for Moreno. It should be pretty hard for Moreno not to score. just worried they end up blowing them out so bad they try and get the rookie involved a little more. Bush has a tough matchup even with Calvin there in non PPR leagues.

As far as the trade offers you have had I would probably trade Moreno for any of those guys you was offered. but if I could get Gordon for him or DJax I would jump all over it

I have a QB issue this season. I drafted kaepernick and have stuck with him till this point. He has been pretty disappointing these last few weeks plus they play Arizona. I decided to pick up Bradford since my trade proposal for luck was shot down and there wasn't much else in FA in terms of QB. Now I am torn...Bradford also has a tough matchup with The texans. So whatcha think Bradford or kaepernick?

Bradford- the Texans are giving up 134 yards a game passing. I want no part of Bradford for this week although I do think he gets the most yardage gotten on Houston this year..183.

Kaep - I think Kaep is still gonna have some monster games. I think he is gonna have alot of stinkers too. he is a matchup play in my eyes and nothing more. Arizona does play tough against the run so Kaep should double in throws ( yay 30). I think he will be servicable and has a chance to have a big game.

I would go Kaep this week or pick someone off of waivers. Flacco has been on some peoples waiver. if he is out there I would go after him myself and start him.

0-5 Team trying to turn it around

I was offered a trade of Doug Martin and Willis Mcgahee for Rob Gronkowski and Chris Johnson. I've got Tony Gonzalez on a bye and picked up Garrett Graham in case Gronk didn't play. Make the Trade?

I'm worried about Doug Martin's production and the issues TB might have with their new QB.

Current Lineup

QB- Russell Wilson, Tyrell Pryor

RB- Alfred Morris, Chris Johnson, Biall Powell, David Wilson, Rashard Mendenhall

WR- Calvin Johnson, Randall Cobb, Hakeem Nicks, Brian Harline

TE- Gronk, Tony Gonzalez, Garrett Graham

DE- Chiefs

K- Justin Tucker

Edited by serenitynow

Starting down a potential Gronk trade. I was offered him & Pierre Thomas for Charles & I said no can do. However, if he were to include Spiller & I include Cook, would you try to make a move like this? I have an offer on the table that I proposed that would send Gio & Cook in exchange for Gronk & Pierre. My question to you is if i am in the ball park or not on this deal? I have Cook/Fleener at TE & also Charles, Stacy, DRich, Montee, Mcgahee as well as Gio

An owner in my 12 team league, Team 2 in signature, has both Julius Thomas and Cameron and is shopping them around. He is probably going to want more for Julius than Cameron, he is looking for RB2 or WR1 type value for one of them.

His previous offers have been for my Demarco Murray. I've declined these as I feel that it puts me in a bad RB situation where I don't have much depth. I'm debating an offer of P. Thomas and Wallace for either of them, but I'm not certain he's going to go for it. I consider Thomas to be a weak RB2/Flex guy and Wallace is probably no more than a WR3 possibly low end WR2 with the way he's playing lately.

See anyway I can make this trade happen without giving up Murray? I'm thinking of going with Murray and a WR for Thomas and CJ2K.

The rest of his team is as follows:

Newton

T. Smith

Wayne

CJ2K

Foster

Cameron

Bench

Jacquizz

Orange Julius

B. Tate

Thompkins