[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hi HK!

ThanX for the thread and the help you provide here.

Got 2 problems for next week:

1PPR 14 team league

1) RGIII vs Bears or Tannehill vs Bills?

2) Can you help me to pick 2 WRs from this list?

Greg Jennings @ Giants

Alshon Jeffery @ Redskins

Torrey Smith @ Steelers

Hello Jevon and thank you,

This 1 is tougher than it should be. I go Griffin although he burned me last week but Tannehill has a nice matchup too.

The 2nd I go Torrey Smith despite last week as it was his 1st bad week and after watching him go on Haden I am a believer. the Jennings and Jeffery choice would have me flip flopping all week as I like both of their matchups. as of now I go Jennings.

Who should I start for week 7. 12 team standard

I'm thinking Keenan Allen & Alshon Jeffrey for the 2 WR slots. Obviously Gore & Rice for RB.

Who for flex?

Greg Jennings @ NYG

Harry Douglas vs TB

Joique Bell vs Cin

I'm thinking Douglas but I'm not sure how he will produce compared to Jennings even though Douglas is literally Julio's backup.

As for Bell I haven't played him since bush came back since he hasn't been getting much carries/points.

WR

WR

RB

RB

Flex

Hey High Kite,

As usual, thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it!

I have 1st pick on the WW and was thinking of picking up either J.Randle or Foles.

My team (non-PPR):

QB: Wilson and Roethlisberger

RB: Spiller, CJ, Ellington, Bryce Brown

WR: AJ, Jeffery, R.Randle

TE: Bennett, Gronk, McGrath

K: Crosby

DST: KC

1. Would you pick up Randle over Foles? If Randle then, which 2 RBs would you start? Randle vs. Dal, Spiller@Mia, CJ@SF, Ellington vs. Sea

2. Which WR would you sit? AJ@KC, Jeffery@Wash, Randle vs. Minn?

1. I would pick up Randle over Foles. I would start Randle an CJ. I know that sucks but unless we get some good news on Spiller your other 2 choices are playing either Seattle or San Francisco. CJ will just be in more often and I think is liklier to score.

2. Unless AJ is someone other than Andre Johnson go with AJ. Jeffery is good in platoon situations but a guy like AJ you always start over him...for now.

HK, guy in my leauge offered me Richardson for Ryan Mathews and Zac Stacy. Should I pull the trigger or try to see if he will trade just one of them for Richardson? Which one, Mathews or Stacy?

I would personally keep Mathews and Stacy. I think all Richardson is is another Mathews and Stacy. and maybe not that if he don't pick it up.

2. Unless AJ is someone other than Andre Johnson go with AJ. Jeffery is good in platoon situations but a guy like AJ you always start over him...for now.

Sorry if I confused you when I listed AJ and Jeffery.

Just to clarify, I have as my WRs: Andre Johnson, Alshon Jeffery and Reuben Randle. Which 2 would you start? Thanks again!

Who should I start for week 7. 12 team standard

I'm thinking Keenan Allen & Alshon Jeffrey for the 2 WR slots. Obviously Gore & Rice for RB.

Who for flex?

Greg Jennings @ NYG

Harry Douglas vs TB

Joique Bell vs Cin

I'm thinking Douglas but I'm not sure how he will produce compared to Jennings even though Douglas is literally Julio's backup.

As for Bell I haven't played him since bush came back since he hasn't been getting much carries/points.

WR

WR

RB

RB

Flex

I think you got the WR's and RB's the same as I would do it.

As for your flex I would go with Douglas. he is gonna get his targets. we don't know what Jennings will do with this offense and which WR's he will like.

Sorry if I confused you when I listed AJ and Jeffery.

Just to clarify, I have as my WRs: Andre Johnson, Alshon Jeffery and Reuben Randle. Which 2 would you start? Thanks again!

No ,I figured you meant Andre Johnson. just making sure. I get lost in the nicknames sometimes but I am catching up.

AJ and AJ would be my starters. :)

I agree on I don't know which defense I would drop either. and if you got the space picking between both could be a nice luxory.

Yeah won't noone be thinking about Cobb for a long time.

I'm leaning Dalton. He won't be needed until week 9 during Staffords bye. Just have to hope no one scoops him up before I can get him again. his week 9 matchup against Miami isn't awful.

Update: picking Floyd as he is my 5th WR. can't afford to lose any of the RBs and I'm not sue about Dalton so I'll hold him. I haven't used Floyd all season anyway.

Edited by Rimmytose
  • Like 1

Looking for some trade help.... In a ten team PPR, I'd be giving up Cruz, Ridley and Gates for Forte Harry Douglas or Kenbrell Thompkins (my choice) and Garret Graham.

Start 3 WR, 2 RB, TE, Flex ... am I giving up too much at WR to gain significantly at RB .. I also have an offer for Bell where I'd be receiving Julian Edleman... If I pull off both trades do I look alright at wr going forward.

10 Team PPR 3 Keeper

QB- Drew Brees

WR1- Demaryius Thomas

WR2- Victor Cruz

WR3- Marques Colston

RB1- Ray Rice

RB2- Eddy Lacey

TE- Julius Thomas

Flex- Leveon Bell

BN- Antonio Gates

BN- Bilal Powell

BN- Bernard Pierce

BN- Steven Ridley

BN- Keenan Allen

What is your opinion of Harry Douglas for the rest of the year? I have this feeling he is going to blow up, I dropped Steve Smith (my WR4) and snagged Douglas this week because I feel coming off the bye with his first game as a No. 2 receiver in that offense he is going to shine and I don't wanna fight for him off the waiver wire next week. I feel like he has the potential to be a PPR monster and a WR2 in all formats.

Your thoughts?

Next question, do I start Julius Thomas or Jordan Cameron? And the one I wouldn't start, should I flex him or Harry Douglas?

Team is in sig, thanks.

HK - you got some catching up to do!! :)

So I finally made a move for a TE, was like pulling teeth. Got M Bennett for F Jackson..

Now, I'm still hot after D Bryant.. His owner just lost Cobb for the season, and he's an Amendola owner too.. To make matters worse, he also just lost Murray for a few weeks, and has P Thomas on bye. His other RB's are CJ Spiller, and J Snelling - that's it.

I inquired about D Bryant, he told me to make him a fair offer giving him a RB and a WR and Bryant is mine..

I've prepared two offers, would like your input as to which one you feel is better (for me) to send him?

(1) Mike Wallace and Eddie Lacy

(2) Mike Wallace and Gio Bernard

For what it's worth, I have the 3rd waiver pick and now that I have a TE, I've put my #1 request for B Jacobs, and my #2 request for J Randle (dropping D Hopkins in both claims). My fingers are crossed the first two guys don't both grab one. If they do, I can grab and stash Vareen..

Do you like either of them, or am I hurting my team more than helping. Man, I'd have 3 arguably top 5(ish) PPR WR's, and Foster & Martin and Lacy/Bernard to rotate in Flex.. Trading away a little depth, but getting stronger starters in return..

Thanks a million in advance!!!

Edited by Shorttynaz

ThanX a lot for answering my last question about RGIII vs Tannehill for this sunday!

Have a new one here: i just saw that one of my mate has released Eli Manning from his team. I start thinking that he could be a great option for week 7 since they'll face the crappy Vikings pass defense.

Should i just smash my head on my keyboard for thinking this or is it a good and worthy move for this week? Knowing that i still have RGIII and Tannehill in my roster.

Stuck again....

Need wr/;flex help

so

WR1-Andre Johnson @KC

WR2-Reggie Wayne DEN

FLEX ???

So i don't know if those 2 are my better options

on the bench i have

Trent Richardson---Disappointment

Brandon LaFell STL

Keenan Allen @JAX (Was worried about how peyton couldn't really break down there passing D but Allen is shining at the moment)

I'm leaning towards

Lafell

Allen

Johnson

But i need your wisdom

1st, the guy to drop is Cook. if TE's are not mandatory usually outside of 5 or 6 they are useless. I would also drop a kicker. this gives you 2 picks this week, now to the players....

Joseph Fauria TE DET - another TE so no need for him.

Rueben Randle WR NYG- I like this guy for the long haul if either Cruz or Nicks get hurt. he is 1 of the few handcuffs I will hold at WR.

Martellus Bennett TE CHI - another TE so no need for him

Owen Daniels TE HOU - another TE so no need for him

Andre Ellington RB ARI - grab him up

Keenan Allen WR SD - make this guy priority 1. he is for real.

Brandon LaFell WR CAR - I have Cam Newton- the problem is next week it will be Ginn who does well. best to stay away from the Panthers number 2 WR until they know who it is.

Terrance Williams WR DAL- Austin is back but he is another WR that could be held as a handcuff in bigger leagues.

Brandon Jacobs RB NYG - he is a starting back and he is on waivers.

Marvin Jones WR CIN - the 3 catches he got last week is tied for his season high.

Kendall Hunter RB SF- excellent handcuff .

If it is me I am picking up Keenan Allen with the 1st pick ( if you can as I expect him to go 1st) and Andre Ellington and dropping the 2 ( Cook and the kicker).

if 1 of those 2 goes 1st I pick up Jacobs instead of whoever got picked up.

I dropped Sturgis and Cook and got Keenan Allen and Brandon Jacobs. Somebody else took Ellington before it came back around to me. Now my problem is going to be figuring out who to start this week. Thanks for the input.

Wow, this is a good problem to have as I expect all 3 to do well

Wayne- has been steady every game this year but not spectacular.against Denver he should get his share of targets so no reason to believe he does not keep it up.

Blackman - 2 games 2 100 yard games. matter of fact 326 yards in the last 2 games. he has San Diego who has let 3 straight #1 WR's have solid games.

Gordon - has played 4 games and has 429 yards.gordon has Green Bay who is giving up almost 300 a game in the air.

All these guys are good and all have favorable matchups. I go with Blackman as 326 yards in 2 games is outrageous. my 2nd choice would be Gordon. I have Wayne last just because he has not had the upside games of the other 2 despite playing more games. none of these players has had a bad game yet. that being said, pretty much you could put all 5 WR's names in a hat and pull 3 out and not go wrong.

Thanks for the reply!

I'm leaning Dalton. He won't be needed until week 9 during Staffords bye. Just have to hope no one scoops him up before I can get him again. his week 9 matchup against Miami isn't awful.

Update: picking Floyd as he is my 5th WR. can't afford to lose any of the RBs and I'm not sue about Dalton so I'll hold him. I haven't used Floyd all season anyway.

I think this was a solid move. I don't think you will be using Floyd anytime soon.

Looking for some trade help.... In a ten team PPR, I'd be giving up Cruz, Ridley and Gates for Forte Harry Douglas or Kenbrell Thompkins (my choice) and Garret Graham.

Start 3 WR, 2 RB, TE, Flex ... am I giving up too much at WR to gain significantly at RB .. I also have an offer for Bell where I'd be receiving Julian Edleman... If I pull off both trades do I look alright at wr going forward.

10 Team PPR 3 Keeper

QB- Drew Brees

WR1- Demaryius Thomas

WR2- Victor Cruz

WR3- Marques Colston

RB1- Ray Rice

RB2- Eddy Lacey

TE- Julius Thomas

Flex- Leveon Bell

BN- Antonio Gates

BN- Bilal Powell

BN- Bernard Pierce

BN- Steven Ridley

BN- Keenan Allen

I think the Cruz, Ridley and Gates for Forte (I would go Douglas) and Garret Graham is a even deal on paper but makes more sense for your team. you already got Allen ready to play at WR and then you will recieve another good WR so you still keep strength (depth) there but you make your starting backs dynamite. I think I would do this deal.

As far as the other trade I would just keep Bell. if you make the other trade then trade Bell you lose your depth at RB. and I say this as 1 of the bigger Edelman fans.

12 team ppr league. 6 pts per TD.

Flex help. Need 1

Fitz @ Seattle.

J Rodgers vs TB

V Brown vs Jax

Fitz - Hammy still has him down and then has he has a bad matchup anyways.

J Rodgers - if Steven Jackson does not play this is your guy. looks as though Jackson will not but keep your eye on the situation.

V Brown - against the Jags is a nice matchup. if somehow Steven Jackson does play this would be my 2nd option. as defenses rotate towards Allen a little bit more he could come on in the 2nd half.

Go through with this trade or no?

16 team PPR league

I'd get:

Reggie Bush, Mike Vick, Antonio Gates

(I already have Joique Bell and my other RB is Lacy. I have Witten as well and would flex Gates. My other WRs are Mike Williams, Kendall Wright, Kenbrell Thompkins...I also have Crabtree and Burelson waiting to return from injury. )

He'd get:

CJ Spiller, AJ Green, Matt Ryan

Following players are available for pick-up. What would you recommend?

Brandon Jacobs

Ruben Randle

Joseph Randle

Jordan Reed

My current roster in my signature.

I would drop Mendy for Randle if I could. you don't need Mendy and Randle is a risk worth taking. Murray took the RB job over in Dallas with this same kind of chance.

What is your opinion of Harry Douglas for the rest of the year? I have this feeling he is going to blow up, I dropped Steve Smith (my WR4) and snagged Douglas this week because I feel coming off the bye with his first game as a No. 2 receiver in that offense he is going to shine and I don't wanna fight for him off the waiver wire next week. I feel like he has the potential to be a PPR monster and a WR2 in all formats.

Your thoughts?

Next question, do I start Julius Thomas or Jordan Cameron? And the one I wouldn't start, should I flex him or Harry Douglas?

Team is in sig, thanks.

I believe some QB's ( Big Ben, Eli, Peyton) can turn whoever is starting at WR for them into 1000 yard type WR's. Ryan is 1 of those QB's. I look at Douglas like a 1000 yard type WR for the rest of the year.

Both those TE's are solid. myself I roll with Thomas purely because he is Peytons TE and Peyton will keep him solid all year. when you can make Tamme a fantasy TE stud you can make any TE a fantasy stud. and once again Peyton is doing just that with a TE. for the record I think Cameron is the much better real life TE though.

I would leave Cameron on my Bench as he is a great TE but once you move him to WR he is average. I would personally use Sproles as my flex.