[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

need 2 out of these guys

Spiller

L. Bell

Durham

K. Wright

need at least 1 rb out of the group, so 1 rb spot and 1 flex.

Spiller - he had 55 yards last week and he says he feels much better this week. he also is going against a defense that has let 3 of 4 opponents run for over 130 yards and the 1 that didn't threw for 397 and did not need to run. the Bills will Run and Spiller should be a solid play. if he was not on a snap count this would be a great week for those who have bought low on Spiller.still could be.

Bell - bad matchup but his involvment in the passing game keeps him from being TO bad.

Durham - hes played well but his effective snaps are coming while he is in at Calvins spot. when Calvin takes that spot back over this week I believe (this is assuming that Calvin is back and close to full strength) that Durham will go back to a couple catches a game. he just does not run crisp enough routes to play on the other side of Calvin. they need a intermediate route runner with sure hands to take advantage of the double team on Calvin. just my opinion.

I like Wright and if he was on the right team (lets say the Patriots) he would be a fantasy stud. he is a excellent route runner . 5 straight weeks of 5 catches. now the bad news, he plays the Niners.

I go Spiller and Bell as my safe pick. even if he (Bell) has a bad game and runs for 35 yards if he gets 15 yards recieving he gets 50 yards. a bad game from Durham or Wright is zero's.

HK, what's your input on Rice, Martin, Morris ROS

I have Rice and both owners are willing to do straight trade. Not sure what to think/do. Rice doesn't seem to strong with their Oline and their schedule doesn't get easier.

Rice- I don't know if there is a RB with as tough a schedule left as Rice. I expect a huge rise in catches by Rice as whenever great backs have tough matchups they tens to get more catches than usual. I think Rice is solid the rest of the year despite the schedule and last week.

Martin - I was a huge preseason Martin fan and he has been a huge dissappointment. if he had a few more TD's it would not be so bad though and I think that will happen. if this new QB can be better than Freeman ( and I have doubt that he will be) it will help Martin tremendously. 1 think I noticed ,it aint much but his 2 biggest catch games of the year ( just like tim Wright) have come under the new QB's starts. so maybe he gets more involved in the passing game from here on out.

Morris- Morris attempts this year worry me. he averaged over 21 a game last year and is averaging just under 15 this year. Morris is the type of back that needs 20 carries to be a top back as he is not involved in the passing game. he is still averaging 80 yards a game and has 3 TD's but with those attempts I don't see him keeping those numbers up.

If I am ranking them I still go just as I had them in the preseason. Martin, Rice then Morris.

Having trouble deciding who to put in my flex this week. .3ppr

Lamar Miller vs BUF

Mike Wallace vs BUF

Brandon Jacobs vs MIN

Ryan Matthews @ JAC

I won't even make a long post of this 1. Mathews is coming off a 100 yard game and now he gets to face Jville. Mathews will be starting over better players that these this week. although I think Lamar Miller bust out this week now that it looks has he has the job.

Hey HK,

I just made a major trade for my team, I managed to get Keenan Allen from the ww and packaged him with Woody and Fleener to get me your homey Megatron. The other team is 0-6 and in need of a major shake down. He has CJ, MJD and Lacey, Megatron Cobb Thompkins Randle and Marlon, Celek. So I offered him 3 very startable players for his team for a stud (which by the way I sure hope his knee injury doesn't linger for the ROS), I sacrificed RB depth and I plan to later add a TE from the ww (Reed Olsen Wright still available).

What are your thoughts, did I give up too much? What do you know about Calvin's injury?

I plan to add a Qb since Stafford will have his bye in week 9, I have available Flacco Freeman Pryor Weeden Glennon. I am leaning towards Pryor since his matchup in week 9 looks tasty he is playing Phi at home.

I will stash Vereen at my IR spot and pick one of this: Pierre Thomas, Ogbonaya, Hillman, Helu, Bryce Brown, Montee, Ivory.

After week 9 drop the qb2 and pick a TE: Reed Olsen Wright Myers Cumberland Rudolph Graham Gresham.

Should I follow this plan in that order or you think I should approach it in a different order?

Which QB, RB and TE should I aim for?

Thanks in advance for your insightful input. I think I can really contend with this team now if I make the right moves for depth for ROS.

Right now I am in 3rd place with a 4-2 record and 3rd in scoring too.

Hey HK,

I just made a major trade for my team, I managed to get Keenan Allen from the ww and packaged him with Woody and Fleener to get me your homey Megatron. The other team is 0-6 and in need of a major shake down. He has CJ, MJD and Lacey, Megatron Cobb Thompkins Randle and Marlon, Celek. So I offered him 3 very startable players for his team for a stud (which by the way I sure hope his knee injury doesn't linger for the ROS), I sacrificed RB depth and I plan to later add a TE from the ww (Reed Olsen Wright still available).

What are your thoughts, did I give up too much? What do you know about Calvin's injury?

I plan to add a Qb since Stafford will have his bye in week 9, I have available Flacco Freeman Pryor Weeden Glennon. I am leaning towards Pryor since his matchup in week 9 looks tasty he is playing Phi at home.

I will stash Vereen at my IR spot and pick one of this: Pierre Thomas, Ogbonaya, Hillman, Helu, Bryce Brown, Montee, Ivory.

After week 9 drop the qb2 and pick a TE: Reed Olsen Wright Myers Cumberland Rudolph Graham Gresham.

Should I follow this plan in that order or you think I should approach it in a different order?

Which QB, RB and TE should I aim for?

Thanks in advance for your insightful input. I think I can really contend with this team now if I make the right moves for depth for ROS.

Right now I am in 3rd place with a 4-2 record and 3rd in scoring too.

I am suprised there were not a few complaints about that trade the way people are. good move for you. even if something goes wrong and Calvins knee does flare up you made the right deal. as of now his knee is in better shape and he should play most of the next game. he will probably come out on a few 1st downs but he should be in on all pass plays. if I am a owner of him (and I am not) I would be very happy as you are getting him right as he gets better. adding that to a 4-2 is nice.

If you only plan on using the QB you pick up for that 1 week Pryor against Philly is the way I would also go.

Of the RB's you listed I would grab Pierre Thomas. I think he is not only taken over Ingrams snaps but starting to eat into Sproles too.plus with your depth problem you need a guy that plays now and is not waiting for a injury( helu, Brown).

At TE I would shoot for Reed if he is still out there at your bye week. but that question is for week 9 and not now since you won't know who is on waivers at that time yet.

I think your plan is solid and pretty much after the trade mandatory. as you said you gave up some depth. but you got the prize now you just gotta rebuild your depth. which is what your plan is.

Good luck.

Also I picked up Sturgis, but Bailey has become available for Saturday's ww. Stay pat or pick Bailey?

Hartley, Novak, Akers, Carpenter available too.

My 1st kicker question. if it don't cost money or lose you a spot on the WW I would pick up Bailey for his matchup against Philly.

Thanks HK,

I picked Bailey and waiting for Saturday morning for my deal to be completed, I have one vote against it already but I think that would be it, as you can imagine with a big smile in my face.

I just received another offer: he wants AJGreen and I get Brandon Marshall...... Why? Maybe he gets off on AJ? To me it looks so even...

For week 14, 15 and 16: playoffs and SB,

AJ has Ind @Pit Minn

Marsh has Dal @Clev @Phi

Thoughts?

Edited by mariguas

I'm thinking seriously about benching Doug Martin this week. My bench is pretty strong, see signature, and I have no faith in him at all at this point. The one I actually put in for him is recently acquired Brandon Jacobs, which I pretty much picked up based on your suggestion. We only have to start one RB which is Matt Forte for sure. We do have to start two WR/TE's and then we have three more that can be any combo of RB/WR/TE. I don't have any TE's on my team at this point.

Oh yeah I also have Antonio Brown on the bench right now.

Here is my starting linuep at this point:

Newton

Forte

Bernard

Jacobs

Cruz

VJax

K Allen

Walsh

Edited by JimKW

Thanks HK,

I picked Bailey and waiting for Saturday morning for my deal to be completed, I have one vote against it already but I think that would be it, as you can imagine with a big smile in my face.

I just received another offer: he wants AJGreen and I get Brandon Marshall...... Why? Maybe he gets off on AJ? To me it looks so even...

For week 14, 15 and 16: playoffs and SB,

AJ has Ind @Pit Minn

Marsh has Dal @Clev @Phi

Thoughts?

I like both as every fantasy leaguer but prefer Green. after Calvin I just feel he is the most talented WR in the game.

I'm thinking seriously about benching Doug Martin this week. My bench is pretty strong, see signature, and I have no faith in him at all at this point. The one I actually put in for him is recently acquired Brandon Jacobs, which I pretty much picked up based on your suggestion. We only have to start one RB which is Matt Forte for sure. We do have to start two WR/TE's and then we have three more that can be any combo of RB/WR/TE. I don't have any TE's on my team at this point.

Oh yeah I also have Antonio Brown on the bench right now.

Here is my starting linuep at this point:

Newton

Forte

Bernard

Jacobs

Cruz

VJax

K Allen

Walsh

I know Martin has played bad but his bad games have been as good as what Jacobs has done. except you have no upside with Jacobs.

If I am correct you can start 4 RB's ? if I am right I would do exactly that but Jacobs would be the only 1 I would sit. then start VJax and Cruz at WR. I know you don't get PPR but you get the yards and TD's off the catches. your RB's are much more sure things than WR's not named Cruz and Jackson IMO.

I liked Jacobs as a pickup but got to see him get more than the 14 carries he is getting before inserting him into the starting lineup unless I have no choice. and you have lots of choices as Allen and Antonio Brown are good choices too.

Luck or Foles? Eric Decker, Reggie Wayne, Antonio Brown, Justin Blackmon, choose 3?

I like both this week. I am big on Foles but because they have a running attack and the Cowboys are so bad against the run I say they try to run alot more than the Colts who I think are in full tilt pass mode this week. no team has threw for less than 283 yards this season against the Broncos so I just have to go Luck (no matter how bad I do want to go with Foles).

EDIT:

Decker - I think he gets a few more catches than his 3 week straight run of 5 catches.

Wayne - The Colts should throw a ton against the Broncos. many of those passes are gonna land in the arms of Wayne.

Brown - 2 straight weeks of 9 catches. Big Ben will find him every week.

Blackmon - 326 yards i last 2 games and also his nonly 2 games.

I go Blackmon for sure as I just could not make myself bench him after the last 2 weeks then I would go with Wayne and Brown as I just feel they have less downside. I gotta feeling the Broncos are gonna try and run alot vs the Colts.

Edited by HighKite

Thanks for the advise this year! Need two for standard scoring this week;

chris johnson vs SF

Fred Jackson @ MIA

Mcgahee @ GB

bilal powell vs NE

Jerome Simpson @ NYG

Thank you

Chris Johnson will get his 20 touches. what he does with them against San Fran is gonna be tough.

Fred Jackson is hurt by Spiller being more healthy. but he is sure to still touch the ball 10-15 times.

McGahee does not run well and the Packers have been tough against the run.

Powell had his 1 big game and it has been downhill for him ever since. the Jets are not gonna score enough to keep a guy getting as little touches as he has been getting alot of points. that being said the Pats have given up nearly 300 yards on the ground the last 2 weeks. so there is some upside here if he can double his touches.

Simpson has been so inconsistant it is hard to play him. plus the last 3 number 2 WR's who played the Giants (Jeffery, Avant,Avery) did not have much luck against the Giants.

Tough to roll with any of these guys but if I am picking 2 it is Powell and Chris Johnson. Powell moreso for his matchup and Johnson because the attempts will be there and if he breaks 1 he has a good day.