[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

What is your scoring system my friend ? because Sproles would be a fine fill in in most systems.

Also if guys like Nicks are on the waiver wire in your league who else is because Nicks should not be on waivers.

At TE is Jordan Reed on your waivers? if he is drop Fauria and pick him up ( unless this is a TD only league) . if it is a TD only league drop Graham.

It's a normal PPR league not TD only. So i should take sproles for this week's W/R position?

Edited by chrismeister

I meant my response felt scrambled my friend.

If I was gonna drop someone it would be McGahee as unless he trips and falls in for a TD he aint gonna be much help. looks as though he is losing snaps anyways. Heyward -Bey is gonna be a good pickup in my eyes in any leagues he is out there as he should be taking over Waynes spot as the possession guy who can also block .

Fleener might pick up some It is just that guy knows Luck better than anyone he should of fit in the offense easier than he has. but a increase in his stats is very possible.

I ended up getting Reed. Mike James was the first guy off the waiver. Now I'm wondering if I should try to move Garcon. I've been starting him as my flex on a weekly basis and have been successful doing so, but I'm hesitant to lean on the Skins passing game (although they do have one of the weaker schedules the rest of the season at all 3 positions). Is there room for both Garcon and Reed in my starting lineup?

If not, can I get RB2/flex value for Garcon alone or would I need to make a package deal?

My team Ryan Tannehill Cj2k Trent Richardson Terrance Williams Antonio brown Stevie J Kennan Allen Cecil shorts AP

Trade is AP and my 6th rd pick next year for Phillip rivers , dmc, Reggie bush , and a 10,12 next year draft. What would you do ? 14 man keeper league standard scoring

Guys,

I just received a trade offer. I will be giving up Jordan Cameron and receiving Fred Jackson.

Do you guys think this is a good deal?

Should I ask for Spiller instead? He has both.

As you can see, my team really needs some help in an 8 team league...

What should I be offering for someone like Ridley? (In another trade)

Please offer any other advice!!

Thanks in advance!

HK - I appreciate all the advice you've done to date. You're doing a hell of a job, and very dedicated to this forum / your post here. Much appreciated man..

I have a new predicament though.

Next week the 49ers are on bye (I have their D). The Colts have a paddycake schedule the 2nd half of the season, and currently are the 3rd highest producing fantasy defense (in my league) to date. Their D is for real - and they proved that this past Sunday against Denver. I'm fine with dropping the 49ers for the Colts, but that would mean I wouldn't have a defense this week. If I wait till next week, the guys who will have a higher priority than I do also have the same need. One has the Broncos, the other has the Cardinals and the Lions. They'll both beat me to Indy's D next week. So I want to pick them up this week and beat them to the punch. But, who do I drop??

I have Kaepernick I can cut ties with. My starter is Newton, and I don't see any week where I'd start Kap over Newton unless I was forced to. Not even going to say why I'd need to as I don't want to jinx anything. Kap is certainly a better fantasy QB than anything else that's out there.

My other option is Martin. I know he's not ruled out (yet) for the season, but when he was healthy he wasn't doing anything, and by now Tampa Bay is playing for pride and next season. I feel that even with Martin back, it'll be a timeshare with James - but that's just my speculation. I do have the depth at RB to handle the loss of Martin (even if he does come back and plays on someone else's roster). I had waiver claims in last night for Boykin and DHB dropping Martin, however as I took Reed (dropped Wright) as my top waiver claim, I figured I wouldn't have a shot at either of those two WR's, and I was correct. They both went to other teams with their first claim(s). I do have a hole next week at WR as both Cruz and Randle are on bye. I will more than likely THEN drop the 49ers D for a WR, but that would mean I'd already have to own the Colts D. Otherwise Martin will be a casualty from my team next week pending any bad news - but even at that, I don't have anyone else I could drop for a WR outside of KAP or maybe Tate depending on the health of Foster.

What to do man..

Drop Martin/KAP for Colts D, or stand pat. Next week I'm gonna be in the same boat though. I'll have to fill 2 roster spots as the 49ers will be on bye, and I'll still have a hole at WR. May as well address this now and at least get the top D for next week..

I appreciate any advice here. You haven't steered me wrong yet!!! Thanks brother! :)

Edited by Shorttynaz

HK, Guy in my league just offered me Demaryius Thomas for my Zack Stacy and Ryan Matthews, should I do it?? See my team below. Thanks

This is a tougher choice than it would of been 3 weeks ago huh?

Demaryius Thomas - your gonna have games where Thomas is only gona get 50 yards then you are gonna have weeks where he blows up. but 50 yards is nice for a floor. I think he is as solid as any fantasyWR playing right now.

Ryan Mathews- if it were not for Woodhead he would be a beast. he would probably already be hurt too. Mathews has a tough schedule the rest of the way outside a couple games. alot of 60-70 yard performances I predict where if he don't score you are gonna wish you did not start him.

Zach Stacy - You wanna talk about tough schedules this guy has em. his 4 catches was a nice sign for him though. I know you don't get PPR but you get the recieving yards and he is gonna have to get them to be any kind of fantasy producer. especially with his schedule. I still think if Pead can get out of the doghouse he will hurt Stacy as he is a much better reciever and they are gonna need their RB's to catch with this schedule.

This all being said you can replace Mathews and Stacy especially with those schedules but as I've said before you cannot replace a guy like Demaryius Thomas. I would make the deal.

It's a normal PPR league not TD only. So i should take sproles for this week's W/R position?

In PPR leagues Sproles is what I call a solid 10. he won't win you many weeks but he won't lose you any. he is a guy that should start most weeks on most teams that have a flex option.

Would you trade Reed for Bell? Given my team, both would probably be used as Flex or Bye weeks

The Steelers are truly committed to Bell and he has a nice string of games coming up. I would as right now you don't have a solid backup RB.

If you are playing this person though Reed has another excellent matchup this week just so you know. the legend of Reed is gonna grow after this week. I would do this deal though.

I ended up getting Reed. Mike James was the first guy off the waiver. Now I'm wondering if I should try to move Garcon. I've been starting him as my flex on a weekly basis and have been successful doing so, but I'm hesitant to lean on the Skins passing game (although they do have one of the weaker schedules the rest of the season at all 3 positions). Is there room for both Garcon and Reed in my starting lineup?

If not, can I get RB2/flex value for Garcon alone or would I need to make a package deal?

If I was gonna trade Garcon I would wait til after this next week unless you already got some good deal. the Redskin offense is gonna blow up this week and Garcon and Reed are gonna be the 2 big winners of it IMO( well and also Griffin).

This being said, if you can get the right RB for him I would. you do have alot of good WR's. but you also have a good 3rd back so why rush? I think Garcon's value only goes up this week anyways. and yes, I would run all 3 Washington players out there this week.

Hey I just got offered a trade. My Bmarsh and Bennett for his Woodhead and Erick Decker. 12- man ppr league. Here is my lineup:

http://imageshack.us...9/1681/0wqg.png

You need a RB badly and this will get it for you.the problem is the RB you are getting is on a bye this week and you need whatever back you get this week. I would pass because of this.

Since I can't even get any views or replies on my post.

I just picked up Reed for bye week options and I think he will be good going forward.

Non-PPR standard scoring

So should I start Stacy vs. Seattle

or

Jordan Reed @ Denver?

As high as I am on Reed this week I would go Stacy. TE's are good at TE but in flex spots even backend RB's with tough matchups like Stacy are more usable than most TE's. there is just more yardage and more ways to get that yardage at RB. plus RB's just get so many more touches.

As high as I am on Reed this week I would go Stacy. TE's are good at TE but in flex spots even backend RB's with tough matchups like Stacy are more usable than most TE's. there is just more yardage and more ways to get that yardage at RB. plus RB's just get so many more touches.

Not to undercut your opinion here, but even with the loss of Bradford? STL is gonna look like the Vikings did the other night. NO passing game. Seattle is gonna stack 8-9 guys in the box on most plays as they have Sherman/Browner to cover the WR's regardless of what backup QB is gonna throw to them. I think this is bad news for Stacy. (by the way - I responded in your post, Seattle Sucks, with pretty much the same answer). Edited by Shorttynaz

My team Ryan Tannehill Cj2k Trent Richardson Terrance Williams Antonio brown Stevie J Kennan Allen Cecil shorts AP

Trade is AP and my 6th rd pick next year for Phillip rivers , dmc, Reggie bush , and a 10,12 next year draft. What would you do ? 14 man keeper league standard scoring

I would not myself. I love Bush as a Lions fan but do you trust DMC and Bush combined will play more games than Peterson the rest of their careers? I don't. Rivers is nothing special and he don't add much to the deal for me. then you give up the higher pick while getting 2 low picks.

I roll with AP unless you can get him to raise those 2 picks higher.

Also more background on keeper leagues is needed. like your record right now ( it helps to know if you are fighting for a playoff spot or just moving for the future).

Also full rosters and how many keepers you can have.

If I was gonna trade Garcon I would wait til after this next week unless you already got some good deal. the Redskin offense is gonna blow up this week and Garcon and Reed are gonna be the 2 big winners of it IMO( well and also Griffin).

This being said, if you can get the right RB for him I would. you do have alot of good WR's. but you also have a good 3rd back so why rush? I think Garcon's value only goes up this week anyways. and yes, I would run all 3 Washington players out there this week.

Would any of your comments change regarding Team 1 in my signature? This is the team I was referring to. My 3rd RB on that team is Pierre Thomas who in my eyes is a flex at best.

I do agree that I should wait until after this week to make any move if I make one. The Denver matchup does look juicy for them. My biggest concern is that having two receivers from one team will end up costing me a win, or multiple wins, somewhere down the line.

Guys,

I just received a trade offer. I will be giving up Jordan Cameron and receiving Fred Jackson.

Do you guys think this is a good deal?

Should I ask for Spiller instead? He has both.

As you can see, my team really needs some help in an 8 team league...

What should I be offering for someone like Ridley? (In another trade)

Please offer any other advice!!

Thanks in advance!

You need help at RB but I worry Spiller comes back and does what he did last year and all the sudden Jackson starts to disappear. you do need to trade a TE though and get a better flex option.

I know this is a crazy idea but you could keep Cameron and have a excellent TE and trade Gronk and probably get yourself a stud RB. maybe even a stud RB and something. people love Gronk.

Would any of your comments change regarding Team 1 in my signature? This is the team I was referring to. My 3rd RB on that team is Pierre Thomas who in my eyes is a flex at best.

I do agree that I should wait until after this week to make any move if I make one. The Denver matchup does look juicy for them. My biggest concern is that having two receivers from one team will end up costing me a win, or multiple wins, somewhere down the line.

Ah yes. I apologize. you do need a back badly. what kind of back do you think you can get for Garcon though? Garcon does not have the name to go along with the stats he is getting and it seems offers for him are always to low. at least that is what I have run across.

Need help with my lineup again this weekend particularly at one flex position. I play in a 14 team standard scoring IDP league (can only flex WRs and RBs) and this is how my team looks right now. I'm not sure what to do with my 3rd flex position, right now I have Cecil Shorts in but I'm debating putting Andre Ellington in because he's got a pretty good matchup against Atlanta, I'm also somewhat debating putting Lamar Miller at this spot but he's been driving me nuts, every time I play him he gets 0-2 points for me, pathetic I'm about to completely give up on him. I also just picked up Chris Ivory who I'll consider as well if you give me a good reason. Thanks for your advice!

QB Ben Roethlisberger

WR Josh Gordon

RB Adrian Peterson

TE Julius Thomas

W/R Zack Stacy

W/R Harry Douglas

W/R Cecil Shorts

K Garret Hartley

Defense

D Daryl Washington

D Paul Posluszny

D Lavonte David

Bench

BN Andrew Luck (on Bye)

BN Andre Ellington

BN David Wilson (hurt)

BN Jimmy Graham (still out but I'll start him at TE if he's in)

BN Lamar Miller

BN Chris Ivory

BN Terrell Suggs (on Bye)

Edited by efranklin

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* I just wanted to point out that you now have the #1 all time post in this forum. Has the most views, as well as the highest number of replies *!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

You deserve some sort of award man. You've helped a lot of people here. Thanks a million!! :)

Edited by Shorttynaz
  • Like 2

Ah yes. I apologize. you do need a back badly. what kind of back do you think you can get for Garcon though? Garcon does not have the name to go along with the stats he is getting and it seems offers for him are always to low. at least that is what I have run across.

I guess it all depends on how big of a week he has against Denver. If he has a big week and I can get a solid RB2 for him I wouldn't be disappointed.

The owner of Chris Johnson doesn't even have enough RBs to field a full squad this week due to BYEs and injuries. I could try offering Wallace and Pierre Thomas for CJ. I'm not very high on CJ though myself. He seems like a boom or bust guy that might create headaches for me. He does have a somewhat favorable schedule moving forward, but is he really worth the headache? If I was able to make that trade I would have to decide between CJ or Garcon at the flex on a weekly basis (except for Weeks 11 and 12 for RB byes).

The other kicker to this is that I am up against this owner this week. I almost feel that I shouldn't offer the trade just because it may come back to bite me if I lose the matchup.

HK - I appreciate all the advice you've done to date. You're doing a hell of a job, and very dedicated to this forum / your post here. Much appreciated man..

I have a new predicament though.

Next week the 49ers are on bye (I have their D). The Colts have a paddycake schedule the 2nd half of the season, and currently are the 3rd highest producing fantasy defense (in my league) to date. Their D is for real - and they proved that this past Sunday against Denver. I'm fine with dropping the 49ers for the Colts, but that would mean I wouldn't have a defense this week. If I wait till next week, the guys who will have a higher priority than I do also have the same need. One has the Broncos, the other has the Cardinals and the Lions. They'll both beat me to Indy's D next week. So I want to pick them up this week and beat them to the punch. But, who do I drop??

I have Kaepernick I can cut ties with. My starter is Newton, and I don't see any week where I'd start Kap over Newton unless I was forced to. Not even going to say why I'd need to as I don't want to jinx anything. Kap is certainly a better fantasy QB than anything else that's out there.

My other option is Martin. I know he's not ruled out (yet) for the season, but when he was healthy he wasn't doing anything, and by now Tampa Bay is playing for pride and next season. I feel that even with Martin back, it'll be a timeshare with James - but that's just my speculation. I do have the depth at RB to handle the loss of Martin (even if he does come back and plays on someone else's roster). I had waiver claims in last night for Boykin and DHB dropping Martin, however as I took Reed (dropped Wright) as my top waiver claim, I figured I wouldn't have a shot at either of those two WR's, and I was correct. They both went to other teams with their first claim(s). I do have a hole next week at WR as both Cruz and Randle are on bye. I will more than likely THEN drop the 49ers D for a WR, but that would mean I'd already have to own the Colts D. Otherwise Martin will be a casualty from my team next week pending any bad news - but even at that, I don't have anyone else I could drop for a WR outside of KAP or maybe Tate depending on the health of Foster.

What to do man..

Drop Martin/KAP for Colts D, or stand pat. Next week I'm gonna be in the same boat though. I'll have to fill 2 roster spots as the 49ers will be on bye, and I'll still have a hole at WR. May as well address this now and at least get the top D for next week..

I appreciate any advice here. You haven't steered me wrong yet!!! Thanks brother! :)

As always it is always fun to think out loud with you brother.

I picked up the Colts in quite a few leagues a few weeks back as I like you noticed that the Colt defense is for real. that being said, the Niners could make you pay for that choice. the only difference for me between S.F. this year and last is how bad Kaep is. this being said after the 1st 3 weeks S.F.'s defense is picking up stream as they have not gave up over 20 points since. this makes me come to the conclusion you have, you have to keep both the way the bye weeks are working out.

Funny as now Kaep gets Jville making it even tougher to cut him too.

As someone with Doug Martin I feel your pain. I had to decide what to do with him yesterday and I chose to keep him and cut Lamar Miller ( we can only have 4 RB's on a 12 team league) to get James. which I amazingly got being I had the 9th spot on WW. if I have to do this as you said you are fine with RB depth I would cut Martin (as I will probably today). as you said even when he comes back it will be in a platoon situation with a season already over. why would they risk his future?

See this is what I mean by answering my own questions helping others.

As bad as Kaep has played if he could get his confidence back he could be the fantasy difference maker he was last year. plus he is healthy.