[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I have Marshawn Lynch, Knownshon Moreno, Gio Bernard, CJ Spiller and Chris Johnson. Who should I drop CJ Spiller or Chris Johnson to pick up Shane Raveen? I am thinking to drop Chris Johnson because CJ Spiller will get healthier and Shane Raveen is alot better than CJ2K. What do you think? I am 6-0 now non PPR 8 teams. Thanks.

Thanks for posting this thread. Many times I ask something and your answers are right in line with what I was thinking and that helps me not 2nd quessing

You are welcome. I hope it has helped. it is always better to bounce your ideas off a unbiased party. keeps you grounded. answering these questions does the same for me.

This forum used to be off the hook with good advice and still is compared to other sites forums.but it seemed bland compared to what it was and wanted to give people a steady ear to bounce stuff off of. plus I am prepping up for the 20 leagues I plan on being in next year and all this talk keeps me checking on even the players I don't own.

I have Marshawn Lynch, Knownshon Moreno, Gio Bernard, CJ Spiller and Chris Johnson. Who should I drop CJ Spiller or Chris Johnson to pick up Shane Raveen? I am thinking to drop Chris Johnson because CJ Spiller will get healthier and Shane Raveen is alot better than CJ2K. What do you think? I am 6-0 now non PPR 8 teams. Thanks.

I would not drop any of them for him to be honest. his return is to far away to dump usable players for right now.

Hi HK,

Just in case you were wondering if my Calvin's deal went through I'm :) happy :) to report it came through. Although it wasn't easy because I had 5 votes against it, 6 votes would've void the trade, pheww. There was a flurry of debate on Whatssup about the trade!

I sweated till midnight until it was officially done. I immediately picked Vereen, Pierre and Pryor, I had picked Bailey before. And about the Marshall for AJG I declined it.

Thanks a lot for all the wisdom you are spreading this year in this thread, I think everyone is really appreciating the time you take to answer ALL the questions. You are welcome to Mexico whenever you travel down here! You would be surprised of all the fans of "American Futbol" there are south of the border.

Great to hear fantasy football is made its way to Mexico and I appreciate your kind words.

I knew you would have trouble with that trade but as long as there is no collusion all trades should pass.

I would go Vincent Brown and T Williams. but I would keep a good track in the morning on this situation and make sure Williams starts. being Austin has been downgraded I would probably start Williams anyways over him though but I would still read up on this in the morning.

This matchup could support 3 recievers though. Vincent Brown has a nice matchup though so best to play it safe with the other Cowboy WR and that would be the 1 without the hamstring issue. Williams.

so would you choose BGE or Stacy over Miles? I do have Gio & it would maximize my Cin RB value

3 part question for a disappointing team in 12 team PPR. Injuries and bye wks are killing me this wk

Pick 1 at RB2

Trent Richardson vs DEN

Steven Ridley @ NYJ

Brandson Jacobs vs MIN

Pick 1 at WR2

Terrance Williams @ PHI

Emmanuel Sanders vs BAL

DeAndre Hopkins @ KC

Pick 1 at flex

anyone not picked above

Lots of questions... I need help with flex and TE.

10 team standard

qb rg3

rb A. foster

rb.cj2k

wr aj green

wr v jax

Te J.cameron

flex e. decker

def. Chiefs

K. R. bullock

I have H.nicks on my bench and was wondering if I should put him at flex. Giants are playing vikings and Nicks had a strong performance against the bears. I also have antonio Gates they play the woeful jags. Should I start him over cameron who play a weak GB pass D? Should I put Gates on at flex and leave Cameron at TE?

Thanks.

I'm in a 10 team PPR League and my RBs are Adrian Peterson, Darren Sproles, Joique Bell, Brandon Jacobs, and Monte Ball.

Jacobs has apparently had a setback and seems very iffy to play Monday night, and if he does, I'm worried he could get hurt early. I'm wondering if I should make a pickup off the waiver wire instead. Who would you pick out of these available players

A: Stick with Jacobs and pick up Hillis if he can't go

B: Pick up Jason Snelling, Willis McGahee, Roy Helu, Jr, Zac Stacy, or Mike Tolbert,

I'm leaning with playing it smart and picking up Snelling or Helu due to the fact that I'm in a PPR league and Atlanta is without Jones and White and may rely on screen passes/dump offs a lot, and Roy Helu, Jr is also the Redskins 3rd down RB and is used in the passing game as well.

Last minute decision. What do you think?

Hey. I need a wr3 this week. Should I start Cecil Shorts (if he plays, @SD) or Brandon Lafell (@STL)? It's a 12-man ppr league. Thanks.

LaFell. Finnegan is still gimped up and JJenkins will be on Steve Smith with Tru Johnson most likely covering Olsen. As a Rams fan I am very scared about this game. Carolina may be a bit too much on the road for the Rammies.

Here's mine as I asked Irish earlier

Romo or Rivers

Foster or Matthews

Pick 2 DThomas/VJax/Josh Gordon

Thanks

LaFell. Finnegan is still gimped up and JJenkins will be on Steve Smith with Tru Johnson most likely covering Olsen. As a Rams fan I am very scared about this game. Carolina may be a bit too much on the road for the Rammies.

Romo or Rivers

Foster or Matthews

Thanks

I would say room, foster by a hair, and dthomas/gordon

3 part question for a disappointing team in 12 team PPR. Injuries and bye wks are killing me this wk

Pick 1 at RB2

Trent Richardson vs DEN

Steven Ridley @ NYJ

Brandson Jacobs vs MIN

Pick 1 at WR2

Terrance Williams @ PHI

Emmanuel Sanders vs BAL

DeAndre Hopkins @ KC

Pick 1 at flex

anyone not picked above

Richardson

Sanders

Williams

Lots of questions... I need help with flex and TE.

10 team standard

qb rg3

rb A. foster

rb.cj2k

wr aj green

wr v jax

Te J.cameron

flex e. decker

def. Chiefs

K. R. bullock

I have H.nicks on my bench and was wondering if I should put him at flex. Giants are playing vikings and Nicks had a strong performance against the bears. I also have antonio Gates they play the woeful jags. Should I start him over cameron who play a weak GB pass D? Should I put Gates on at flex and leave Cameron at TE?

Thanks.

Decker and Gates

I'm in a 10 team PPR League and my RBs are Adrian Peterson, Darren Sproles, Joique Bell, Brandon Jacobs, and Monte Ball.

Jacobs has apparently had a setback and seems very iffy to play Monday night, and if he does, I'm worried he could get hurt early. I'm wondering if I should make a pickup off the waiver wire instead. Who would you pick out of these available players

A: Stick with Jacobs and pick up Hillis if he can't go

B: Pick up Jason Snelling, Willis McGahee, Roy Helu, Jr, Zac Stacy, or Mike Tolbert,

I'm leaning with playing it smart and picking up Snelling or Helu due to the fact that I'm in a PPR league and Atlanta is without Jones and White and may rely on screen passes/dump offs a lot, and Roy Helu, Jr is also the Redskins 3rd down RB and is used in the passing game as well.

Last minute decision. What do you think?

I would pick up Stacy.

Romo or Rivers

Foster or Matthews

Thanks

Romo

Foster

D Thomas and Gordon