[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I have Matt Ryan and Heath Miller, and someone willing to trade them for Tony Romo and Desean Hopkins.

I just care about Romo. Is this a good trade?

Ppr league. Please see my team in signature.

It is a pretty even deal to me. I would not personally give up heath until he has that week. and it is coming. this way you can get max value. I also don't see much difference in Romo or Ryan. I think if you wait til Heath does have that week you can ask for more than Hopkins.

That being said I grabbed Romo in almost every league I am in this year and if you want him badly and feel this is your last shot at him then do it to it.

Someone dropped David Wilson. Drop mendenhall for him ASAP right? Just getting a Second opinion or two.

Geo33

Today, 11:28 AM

Update: I'm pissed. Mendenhall is locked. Considering dropping Bryce brown (I'm a McCoy owner) and then picking him back up and dropping mendenhall on next weeks waivers. Good idea? I dropped brown last week for a defense fill in and I was able to pick him back up. I'm 5-1 though so will likely be last in waivers. Is it worth it? I figure worse case scenario if someone picks up brown I could give them mendenhall or even Wilson to get him back? What do you guys think? Wilson's sitting on the wire now and I have no idea how no one has picked him up..12 man league

Someone dropped David Wilson. Drop mendenhall for him ASAP right? Just getting a Second opinion or two.

Geo33

Today, 11:28 AM

Update: I'm pissed. Mendenhall is locked. Considering dropping Bryce brown (I'm a McCoy owner) and then picking him back up and dropping mendenhall on next weeks waivers. Good idea? I dropped brown last week for a defense fill in and I was able to pick him back up. I'm 5-1 though so will likely be last in waivers. Is it worth it? I figure worse case scenario if someone picks up brown I could give them mendenhall or even Wilson to get him back? What do you guys think? Wilson's sitting on the wire now and I have no idea how no one has picked him up..12 man league

Myself, I would leave Wilson out there. unless something drastic happens the Giants are not gonna be playing for anything so I cannot imagine them using 1 RB at anytime all year unless they start a rediculous win streak that starts this week. if that were to happen some other RB would already be the 1 playing during such streak so Wilson would have a hard time taking the job at said point.

Calvin for Gronk?

Not really, but that's what it pretty much boils down to. I think Gronk has a good chance of being a stud again and is probably 100%.

I want him, but the guy keeps sending me offers involving only Calvin Johnson in return for him....pretty sure I can't give up Calvin, since I just lost Randall Cobb (not sure I would even if I still had Cobb).

He's been offering terrible deals, but the best one so far has been MY Calvin for HIS Gronk, Wallace, and MJD. The only way I'd even consider this is if I had a crystal ball and could foresee Gronk putting up Jimmy Graham like numbers from here on. Does anyone think Gronk will be that good, or should I cancel the trade?

It is a pretty even deal to me. I would not personally give up heath until he has that week. and it is coming. this way you can get max value. I also don't see much difference in Romo or Ryan. I think if you wait til Heath does have that week you can ask for more than Hopkins.

That being said I grabbed Romo in almost every league I am in this year and if you want him badly and feel this is your last shot at him then do it to it.

Thanks for the advice! Agree about Heath Miller. I'll see if I am able to push it back a week or two.

Hi HK,

Just in case you were wondering if my Calvin's deal went through I'm :) happy :) to report it came through. Although it wasn't easy because I had 5 votes against it, 6 votes would've void the trade, pheww. There was a flurry of debate on Whatssup about the trade!

I sweated till midnight until it was officially done. I immediately picked Vereen, Pierre and Pryor, I had picked Bailey before. And about the Marshall for AJG I declined it.

Thanks a lot for all the wisdom you are spreading this year in this thread, I think everyone is really appreciating the time you take to answer ALL the questions. You are welcome to Mexico whenever you travel down here! You would be surprised of all the fans of "American Futbol" there are south of the border.

Calvin for Gronk?

Not really, but that's what it pretty much boils down to. I think Gronk has a good chance of being a stud again and is probably 100%.

I want him, but the guy keeps sending me offers involving only Calvin Johnson in return for him....pretty sure I can't give up Calvin, since I just lost Randall Cobb (not sure I would even if I still had Cobb).

He's been offering terrible deals, but the best one so far has been MY Calvin for HIS Gronk, Wallace, and MJD. The only way I'd even consider this is if I had a crystal ball and could foresee Gronk putting up Jimmy Graham like numbers from here on. Does anyone think Gronk will be that good, or should I cancel the trade?

Gronk has been a mystery all year. I think it is a big gamble to give Calvin away for him. I know you are getting Wallace and MJD too but all 3 so far have been duds. plus you just struggled through the the worst part of a injury and are about to get the real Calvin back just to watch him go play for someone else now that he is healthy. I guess the same thing could be said to the Gronk owner though. I would not myself. but if you gotta have him ( Gronk) it looks like he might play.

Edelman as he has a starting job. Miles is back so Williams goes back to handcuff.

This is actually not true. Williams was on the field for way more plays than Austin last week and has basically taken Austin's job. Austin is more the #3 now and the handcuff than Williams. Honestly, I would start Williams over Edelman this week.

HK, guy in my league offered me T.Richardson and T. Smith for R. Mathews and Z. Stacy. Does this help my team or does Mathews and Stacy have higher upside moving forward, especailly in Playoffs.

Thanks Again Dude!

You are welcome brother.

I would tell the guy maybe after this week and put Mathews and his Jville matchup in as your flex and take out Bell as Bell is hurting and the 3rd stringer ( Theo Riddick) for the Lions might take some of his snaps.

This is actually not true. Williams was on the field for way more plays than Austin last week and has basically taken Austin's job. Austin is more the #3 now and the handcuff than Williams. Honestly, I would start Williams over Edelman this week.

Yeah I just seen they are expecting Williams to be the number 2 this week( only because of injury). that is semi new news though as everything was pointing to Miles at the time. at least as far as I knew.

I would still start Edelman anyways myself. Austin as a 3rd reciever is more scary to Williams production than if it was the other way around. and on all those plays you talk about he was in netted him 2 catches my friend. I know this matchup is jucier but IMO Williams production will depend on how Austin feels tomorrow. plus I think Edelman gets off anyways tomorrow and like to play it safer.

That don't mean I am right or that you are wrong my friend. just my opinion.

Yeah I just seen they are expecting Williams to be the number 2 this week( only because of injury). that is semi new news though as everything was pointing to Miles at the time. at least as far as I knew.

I would still start Edelman anyways myself. Austin as a 3rd reciever is more scary to Williams production than if it was the other way around. and on all those plays you talk about he was in netted him 2 catches my friend. I know this matchup is jucier but IMO Williams production will depend on how Austin feels tomorrow. plus I think Edelman gets off anyways tomorrow and like to play it safer.

That don't mean I am right or that you are wrong my friend. just my opinion.

i hear ya and nobody knows for sure. we're all just making educated guesses.

ESPN default scoring, non ppr

I need to choose two RBs to start:

Ray Rice at Pit

Ridley at Jets

Green-Ellis at Det

I think you gotta start Rice as he is the most guarenteed to get the touches needed to succeed.

Ridley, Green-Ellis is the tough 1 for me. so much of Green Ellis production relies on them not having to pass the ball and if they do have to pass he is phased out by Gio. I think I go Ridley for this reason.

I have been trying to decide on my flex start. I have to choose between V.Brown BGE or Stacy in a ppr scoring

V Brown - nice start versus Jville. and you know the defense of Jville that is already bad is gonna be leaning towards Allen with his play the last few games. I think Brown is a solid start.

BJE- if I knew Cinci would be able to play their game and not fall behind I would love Green-Ellis this week. he just scares me because if they do get in behind mode you will see Gio Bernard be the back of value and Green-Ellis is capable of throwing up a big dud as he won't be involved in the passing game.

Stacy - it is to bad for Stacy I think because is schedule is rugged. I think if his matchups were better he would really be a useful fantasy back as they look committed to him. Carolina is solid against the run and unless Stacy becomes a bigger part of the passing game he is gonna throw up some bad games coming up I predict. I still expect Pead at some time to end up being the most servicable fantasy back in PPR if he can ever get out of the doghouse.

I would go Vincent Brown. If your backs got more catches I would go with either but they don't .

Which 1 out of these would you sit this week(ppr). V Brown M Austin or T Williams

Does the match up look good enough to support all 3 Dal WRs to you?

I would go Vincent Brown and T Williams. but I would keep a good track in the morning on this situation and make sure Williams starts. being Austin has been downgraded I would probably start Williams anyways over him though but I would still read up on this in the morning.

This matchup could support 3 recievers though. Vincent Brown has a nice matchup though so best to play it safe with the other Cowboy WR and that would be the 1 without the hamstring issue. Williams.