[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

12 team PPR w/ flex

I have CJ, Shorts, Hilton, Allen and Harvin at Wr.

In addition I have Rice, Lacy, Bernard, and Ridley.

As you can se I have great depth but I would really like to move a couple of these guyz to upgrade either spot or QB (I have Kaep). Who do you recommend I move to get the most value?

12 team PPR w/ flex

I have CJ, Shorts, Hilton, Allen and Harvin at Wr.

In addition I have Rice, Lacy, Bernard, and Ridley.

As you can se I have great depth but I would really like to move a couple of these guyz to upgrade either spot or QB (I have Kaep). Who do you recommend I move to get the most value?

I would move Harvin if I got a solid QB offer. I don't expect him to live up to expectations anyways. he will have his games, don't get me wrong. but I think alot of duds around it. his value now that he is coming back is very high. you might get a really nice QB for him.

Should I pick up David Wilson off the WW? I'm set at RB with Adrian Peterson, Darren Sproles (it's a PPR League), Alfrec Morris, Joique Bell, and Roy Helu, Jr, but I just traded Bell away and was thinking I might stash Wilson in case he comes back strong . Is he worth the roster spot, or should I pick up a DEF like Indianapolis instead?

Today, 12:47 AM

Would you do straight up? 1/2 pt PPR, 6 pt td, 1 pt every 20 yds combined.

I offered Harry D for

Start 2 receiver, 2 RB, 1 flex(WR/rec)

I would give Welker.

Don't think he will give Moreno.

He has Bush, Moreno, and Al Morris.

My receivers are Dez, (welker),Harry D,, Vincent J, alshon J.

RBs- Fred J, McFaddy, Ray Rice, Wgahee, B Jacobs.

Stay put?

Thanks

I would play Mendenhall as Buffalo has been stingy with RBs so far this season, and with Jimmy Graham out, or possibly not playing his usual role, I expect the Saints to utilize Darren Sproles much more in this game the way they did against Miami. I own Darren Sproles in my league, but only because it's a PPR league and he averages 6 catches a game. Other than that, I would never start a Saints RB. I doubt Mendenhall puts up big numbers for you, but Thomas is too much of a gamble. He could put up 20 points with 2 TDs and a big game running, but he could put up 20 yards total and no TDs.

Should I start RG3 (vs Denver) or Matt Ryan (vs Arizona) this weekend? I just received RG3 in a trade, and Denver is giving up the most points to QBs this season, however, Matt Ryan has done nothing but great things this season. I'm leaning towards RG3 (I'm a skins fan too, so I'm glad to have him) but Matt Ryan is one of those, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" situations. Arizona has a better DEF than Denver, so that makes me lean RG3, as well as the fact that I can see the Redskins having to play more of a shoot out style game whereas Atlanta can probably play conservative in the second half if they're up. Ryan put up 3 TDs on a good Tampa Defense last week, though, but RG3 put up 2 TDs and 77 rushing yards against a good Chicago D. I'm not sure I can make a bad decision here rather than just a better decision. Thoughts?

Should I pick up David Wilson off the WW? I'm set at RB with Adrian Peterson, Darren Sproles (it's a PPR League), Alfrec Morris, Joique Bell, and Roy Helu, Jr, but I just traded Bell away and was thinking I might stash Wilson in case he comes back strong . Is he worth the roster spot, or should I pick up a DEF like Indianapolis instead?

Sorry, I missed you brother.

I see you picked up Indy. I think that was the right call.

Byes are killing me this week.

Ten team standard

Qb Rg3

Rb D.Murray (assuming he's plays)

Rb P. Thomas/R.Mendenhall

Wr. Aj green

wr. Vjax

Te: J cameron

Flex: E.Decker

Def: Chiefs

K:R. Bullock

Foster and Chris johnson both have byes this week. Who should I play between Thomas and Mendenhall?

Thanks

Now that it is later we know you cannot use Mendenhall and you might not be able to use Murray.

You need to hit the waiver wire.

Today, 12:47 AM

Would you do straight up? 1/2 pt PPR, 6 pt td, 1 pt every 20 yds combined.

I offered Harry D for

Start 2 receiver, 2 RB, 1 flex(WR/rec)

I would give Welker.

Don't think he will give Moreno.

He has Bush, Moreno, and Al Morris.

My receivers are Dez, (welker),Harry D,, Vincent J, alshon J.

RBs- Fred J, McFaddy, Ray Rice, Wgahee, B Jacobs.

Stay put?

Thanks

I had to many drinks last night or some of this information is missing.

Should I start RG3 (vs Denver) or Matt Ryan (vs Arizona) this weekend? I just received RG3 in a trade, and Denver is giving up the most points to QBs this season, however, Matt Ryan has done nothing but great things this season. I'm leaning towards RG3 (I'm a skins fan too, so I'm glad to have him) but Matt Ryan is one of those, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" situations. Arizona has a better DEF than Denver, so that makes me lean RG3, as well as the fact that I can see the Redskins having to play more of a shoot out style game whereas Atlanta can probably play conservative in the second half if they're up. Ryan put up 3 TDs on a good Tampa Defense last week, though, but RG3 put up 2 TDs and 77 rushing yards against a good Chicago D. I'm not sure I can make a bad decision here rather than just a better decision. Thoughts?

RG3 all the way. Denver gives up alot of passing yards and Arizona's defense is much better than people realize. if their offense could control some clock they would be called 1 of leagues best defenses.

Rueben Randle

or

Gio Bernard

PPR league

Whats your thoughts on who to start as the flex?

I would go Bernard. if he has a bad game he only gets 40 yards. if Randle has a bad game he gets zero. that being said Randle does have a nice matchup but his snaps are not high enough to put in over a PPR RB like Bernard.

Pick two: Gordon @ KC, Nicks @ PHI, or Reed @ DEN

.5 ppr

Nicks and Gordon.

Reed is a beast in TE mandatory leagues but in leagues where TE's are not mandatory he is a backup reciever at best.

If Reed gets a 100 the whole league will be on fire for him. if Nicks or Gordon do it they will just have did what they were supposed to do.

Gio or Steven Jackson? 1/2 ppr, 1 point/20 yards, 6 points for TD.

Who do you think has a better chance to score? I'm leaning towards Jackson.

Thanks.

I am also leaning towards Steven Jackson. he just has the nicer matchup.

Bernard has been great but the Jets scare me.

I watch right up until gametime to make sure Jackson is ready to go but I would go jackson making the call right now.

PPR league, I need 3 of 5 WRs to start, Fitzgerald, Blackmon, Boldin, Colston, Randle. To me, Fitzgerald is the clear starter of the five. I am leaning towards Fitzgerald, Blackmon, Colston. Colston has not performed which is my worry. Also, will 49rs shut down Blackmon. Thanks