[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

PPR league, I need 3 of 5 WRs to start, Fitzgerald, Blackmon, Boldin, Colston, Randle. To me, Fitzgerald is the clear starter of the five. I am leaning towards Fitzgerald, Blackmon, Colston. Colston has not performed which is my worry. Also, will 49rs shut down Blackmon. Thanks

I think Blackmon does his damage in garbage time.

I would start the same 3 as you though as with Boldin I think the Niners do alot of running and Randles snap count scares. the other 3 are gonna get their looks.

Eagles D or Broncos D...I might pick up Eagles.

I don't like either. I get the logic in picking Philly up as Eli has been a turnover machine. but I think Eli eats Philly for lunch today myself .

There is alot of good defenses on bye this week so if you have to pick between the 2 I would go Philly though.

10 team standard scoring

Have to start 2 WR 2 RB and 1 Flex (WR/RB)

RBs:

Darren McFadden @ PIT

Peyton Hillis @ PHI

Chris Ivory @ CIN

WRs:

Pierre Garcon @ DEN

Josh Gordon @ KC

Anquan Boldin @ JAX

Cecil Shorts @ SF

My current lineup is McFadden/Hillis/Garcon/Gordon/Shorts but I've been messing with it all week. I know Ivory has a tough matchup but I'm inclined to start him after last week. Garcon and McFadden are really the only two I'm set with.

10 team standard scoring

Have to start 2 WR 2 RB and 1 Flex (WR/RB)

RBs:

Darren McFadden @ PIT

Peyton Hillis @ PHI

Chris Ivory @ CIN

WRs:

Pierre Garcon @ DEN

Josh Gordon @ KC

Anquan Boldin @ JAX

Cecil Shorts @ SF

My current lineup is McFadden/Hillis/Garcon/Gordon/Shorts but I've been messing with it all week. I know Ivory has a tough matchup but I'm inclined to start him after last week. Garcon and McFadden are really the only two I'm set with.

The RB's is tough. I expect Hillis to get the carries but what he does with them who knows. he does have a nice matchup though.

Ivory played well last week but will he get those kinda touches this week and even if he does the Bengels front 7 are no joke.

I think I go McFadden and Ivory as as you said Ivory got the touches last week. lets hope he does again. plus I just cannot see Hillis doing that great. I think he does alot of pass blocking myself.

At WR I go Garcon and Shorts with Gordon as my flex. just not sure how many balls with be thrown by S.F. I know if they have their way it won't be many.

Fantastic thanks for the advice, I agree with most all you said and it really comes down to my flex if I'm going Gordon or Hillis at this point. Jason Campbell going against the vaunted Chiefs D might not bode well for Gordon though I guess you only need a few passes for a good day.

Fantastic thanks for the advice, I agree with most all you said and it really comes down to my flex if I'm going Gordon or Hillis at this point. Jason Campbell going against the vaunted Chiefs D might not bode well for Gordon though I guess you only need a few passes for a good day.

Yeah Gordon is scary but the 1 thing I remember about Campbell is he likes to get fixed on 1 guy. I expect it will be Gordon.

Plus number 1 WR's have held their own against K.C. this year.

Edited by HighKite

I think Blackmon does his damage in garbage time.

I would start the same 3 as you though as with Boldin I think the Niners do alot of running and Randles snap count scares. the other 3 are gonna get their looks.

Thanks for the input, I appreciate the reaffirmation.

10 team PPR. Need 1RB, 2WRs, and a Flex from the following:

Gio

L.Miller

C.Ivory

J.Gordon

H.Nicks

H. Douglas

B. Hartline

Bye week blues. Thank for all you help!

No problem Zeus.

I have no faith left in Miller or the Dolphin running game and I am not sold on Ivory so I go with the PPR man Gio.

I would go Nicks ( nice matchup) and Gordon as the WR's and use Douglas as my flex.

I know Gordon and Douglas have tough matchups and dealing with a similar circumstance in 1 of my leagues.but the upside of those 2 just trumps Hartline and Ivory for the FLEX in my eyes..

12 team PPR league. Need 1 RB from these two.

C. Ivory vs. Cin

B. Bolden vs. Mia

Sorry to keep the Ivory questions coming lol. Thanks for your help!

No worries and this is a tough 1. being it is PPR and the Pats are playing the team that gives up the most catches to RB's and being Bolden is the guy who catches in N.E. he puts himself on the possible play list this week.

That being said I am a firm believer that Ridley will get more snaps and get a couple of those catches himself. I don't like Ivory at all and do not trust last weeks stats. but I do believe his upside if he does get the carries he got last week is to much not to start him over Bolden.

No worries and this is a tough 1. being it is PPR and the Pats are playing the team that gives up the most catches to RB's and being Bolden is the guy who catches in N.E. he puts himself on the possible play list this week.

That being said I am a firm believer that Ridley will get more snaps and get a couple of those catches himself. I don't like Ivory at all and do not trust last weeks stats. but I do believe his upside if he does get the carries he got last week is to much not to start him over Bolden.

Yea I'm still wary when it comes to Ivory but I think you're right. Thank you!

Romo or Ryan today. Played Romo last week, and Ryan ended up with more points. I like both match ups today. With Murray out, I assume they go to the air a little more. Plus Detriot has a terrible pass defense. Im leaning towards Romo, but I'd like some help.

Also, my opponent has Harry Douglas, and I have Steven Jackson. PPR.

Edited by Cr658768

Romo or Ryan today. Played Romo last week, and Ryan ended up with more points. I like both match ups today. With Murray out, I assume they go to the air a little more. Plus Detriot has a terrible pass defense. Im leaning towards Romo, but I'd like some help.

Also, my opponent has Harry Douglas, and I have Steven Jackson. PPR.

Romo for me brother for basicly the reasons you stated. as well that Ryan does not have his 2 all-pro WR's for the game.

T williams @ DET

Randle @ PHI

Amendola vs MIA?

Standard performance need 1. WDIS?

Williams is the 1 I trust the most. I wanna say amagethurt but his chances of finishing the game are about the same as my chances of being the starting RB on the Giants. 1 second, my phones ringing, be right back....

Nicks and Gordon.

Reed is a beast in TE mandatory leagues but in leagues where TE's are not mandatory he is a backup reciever at best.

If Reed gets a 100 the whole league will be on fire for him. if Nicks or Gordon do it they will just have did what they were supposed to do.

I've got Cameron rolling today as well. I'm hesitant to play two browns offensive players given the DEF they're playing. As of now I'm starting Reed and Nicks and sitting gordon

Someone proposed this offer to me

I send: Ray Rice, Harry Douglas

He send: Reggie Bush, Lance Moore

I have Joique Bell on my roster as well, but don't like Bush's injuries

Will this trade help my team ROS?

PS: Bye weeks are week 9 for Gore and Bush

Edited by winters2k