[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hey,

Standing now at 3-2-0 (last round i got defeated 104 - 146) after some adds and drops (from others)

it's hard for me to decide who i choose

QB Drew Brees

RB Reggie Bush

WR Demariyus Thomas

WR A.J. Green

TE Owen Daniels

W/R Darren Sproles

Bench

QB Alex Smith

RB Joique Bell

WR Brandon Marshall

I need to know starting requirements but I can tell you that WR is where you are deepest.

Cant believe i forgot to include that, it was late when i typed it up.

1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 1wr/rb/te

Edited by Bamer27

Hey,

Standing now at 3-2-0 (last round i got defeated 104 - 146) after some adds and drops (from others)

it's hard for me to decide who i choose

QB Drew Brees

RB Reggie Bush

WR Demariyus Thomas

WR A.J. Green

TE Owen Daniels

W/R Darren Sproles

Bench

QB Alex Smith

RB Joique Bell

WR Brandon Marshall

1st off you got to get another TE as Daniels is hurt. not sure what is on your waiver wire but on mine I am going after Garrett Graham as he was producing before Daniels got hurt or Jordan Reed from the Redskins. there may be better TE's on your waiver wire though so you will have to give me a example of what is out there.

I think I would play Marshall over Sproles this week. Marshall has the Giants so I just do not see how he can underperform. Sproles has a solid matchup too but you never know who the Saints are gonna focus on offensively.

12 Team .5PPR League

So I just lost Julio Jones for the rest of the season and I'm 2-3 as it is, so I think I need to make a move.

My Team:

QB: RG3

WR: Demaryius Thomas and Vincent Jackson (lost Julio Jones)

RB: AP and Demarco Murray

TE: Gonzo

FLEX: Stevie Johnson (was VJax)

K: Dan Bailey

DEF: Atlanta

BENCH: Eli Manning, Heath Miller, Ben Tate, Rashard Jennings

I'm debating trying to trade AP. I could make an offer to trade AP and Stevie Johnson for Josh Gordon and MJD or Spiller. I'm thinking about taking a flyer on Gordon and MJD because there's a lot of trade rumors around both of them. With Julio gone, Atlanta could make a bid for Gordon and the Patriots could make a bid for MJD.

Thoughts please

Cant believe i forgot to include that, it was late when i typed it up.

1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 1wr/rb/te

Gonna be tough as his team is not bad, it has just been unlucky. you would have to start your offer with a WR ( either Gordon or Wallace but I bet he brings up dez).

You should talk to him tell him you are good at WR and see what his thoughts are and go from there.

12 Team .5PPR League

So I just lost Julio Jones for the rest of the season and I'm 2-3 as it is, so I think I need to make a move.

My Team:

QB: RG3

WR: Demaryius Thomas and Vincent Jackson (lost Julio Jones)

RB: AP and Demarco Murray

TE: Gonzo

FLEX: Stevie Johnson (was VJax)

K: Dan Bailey

DEF: Atlanta

BENCH: Eli Manning, Heath Miller, Ben Tate, Rashard Jennings

I'm debating trying to trade AP. I could make an offer to trade AP and Stevie Johnson for Josh Gordon and MJD or Spiller. I'm thinking about taking a flyer on Gordon and MJD because there's a lot of trade rumors around both of them. With Julio gone, Atlanta could make a bid for Gordon and the Patriots could make a bid for MJD.

Thoughts please

In no way , shape or form should you trade AP and Stevie Johnson for Gordon/ MJD or stiller. or all 3.

I love Gordon too. but AP is the king.

If you really want to trade AP put it on your message board and you will get back better offers than that I bet.

Hello HK - looking for some more advice (again). Thanks in advance!

Team is in my signature.. I'm 1-4 with this team and have the #2 waiver priority this week..

With the news of Julio Jones likely done for the year, even on BYE I think this skyrockets Harry Douglas's fantasy value.

I'm going to drop Jared Cook regardless, but how would you rank these WR's??

- Harry Douglas

- Ruben Randle

- Jerome Simpson

- Golden Tate

- Leonard Hankerson

I'm half tempted to give up on D Hopkins too. He had a good week 1 and 2 showing, then has been about as good as his QB the following 3 weeks..

The other thing here is the 49ers D is available and they're arguably the top D this week against a bad Cardinals offensive line. I was gonna drop the Ravens D for them with my pick (the guy with the first pick has Seattle's D so I know he won't take them), but now I'm wondering if I should change my priority and go after Douglas? I already have 5 WR's, but only two of them (3 if you want to include Wallace) are weekly starters. Austin and Hopkins are there cause there's really nothing better out there on the wire..

I really do appreciate any advice here.. Thanks in advance!!!!

hello, i am currently 4-1 in a 10 man ppr league. 2k a man buy in.

i need help at TE and am shooting for garrett graham on ww. if i dont get him would you suggest what you would give up from my team below to get jimmy graham? the guy who has him is in last place and wants to make a deal. he needs wr & rb

qb - eli, big ben

rb - foster, gio, s. jackson, p. thomas

wr - d. thomas, wayne, j. gordon, a. brown, j. blackman, bowe

te - pettigrew

must start

1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 flex, 1 d, 1 k

Edited by jcolabove

Hello HK - looking for some more advice (again). Thanks in advance!

Team is in my signature.. I'm 1-4 with this team and have the #2 waiver priority this week..

With the news of Julio Jones likely done for the year, even on BYE I think this skyrockets Harry Douglas's fantasy value.

I'm going to drop Jared Cook regardless, but how would you rank these WR's??

- Harry Douglas

- Ruben Randle

- Jerome Simpson

- Golden Tate

- Leonard Hankerson

I'm half tempted to give up on D Hopkins too. He had a good week 1 and 2 showing, then has been about as good as his QB the following 3 weeks..

The other thing here is the 49ers D is available and they're arguably the top D this week against a bad Cardinals offensive line. I was gonna drop the Ravens D for them with my pick (the guy with the first pick has Seattle's D so I know he won't take them), but now I'm wondering if I should change my priority and go after Douglas? I already have 5 WR's, but only two of them (3 if you want to include Wallace) are weekly starters. Austin and Hopkins are there cause there's really nothing better out there on the wire..

I really do appreciate any advice here.. Thanks in advance!!!!

1st let me tell you that I am also Douglas hunting in a few leagues. I actually had him in quite a few as I have/had Julio Jones in several leagues and I used Douglas ( I also have held Randle the same way) as a handcuff. so I think you are going the right route by going after him. Atlanta will not stop passing and Douglas will now get more important snaps. I think Douglas will do better as Roddie White gets better (and it looks like he is).

Before I go more into the recievers you should make getting the Niners your top priority. the Niners have realized they cannot open up there offense with this QB so they are going more conservative as shown by the 5th straight week Kaep has declined in throws. that means lower scoring games . if your league does not award points for how many points your defense gives up this is not a big deal but if it does it is big. outside of the Saints and Falcons they do not play a good offense the rest of the way.

Back to the WR's.

Douglas - I expect once White gets his legs back ( and I think he is ) he will draw doubles which will help Douglas do swell. the reason it has not worked as well while White was hurt ( with Julio srawing the doubles) is because White still played and there was confusion by their own offense. now its just White and Douglas. and they got no running game so Douglas should do well just be default alone.

Randle - You heard me say how I have held him as a handcuff. I am not big on handcuffing WR's in most leagues but in deeper leagues I do it regularly and the 2 I targetted this year were Douglas and Randle as their QB's throw to their WR's alot. plus other 3rd WR's ( James Jones,Welker) that are on those types of teams were drafted high.

Simpson - well I felt better about him until I found out Freeman is now their QB of the future. Jennings is drawing doubles but Freeman will just keep throwing at him because that what QB's like him (Dalton is another) do. Mike Williams sat open all day long in T.B. but he would just keep forcing to Jackson. that being said, if Simpson can convince Freeman he is better than jennings (which he is not but Freeman could fall for it) than it could be Simpson he is forcing passes to. that is a wait and see thing.

Tate- just look at Tates game to game stats and that is all you need to know. he is unconsistant. for him to have a average game he has to have a superior matchup.

Hankerson - definately the most consistant guy on this list and if you had to have 1 for this week I would choose Hankerson but I feel the little sucess he has had is because he has played Philly,G.B., Det and Oak. and now has the Cowboys. pretty much he has a great schedule all year. if it was not for his schedule I don't think anyone in the league would even know who he is as I don't see much there. he runs with his hands apart and when he goes over the middle he looks scared to death.

As far as Hopkins an Miles ,I would hold them if I was you. they at least have upside.

As far as your drop if it was me I would go Douglas 1st and Randle 2nd.

What should I do with matt ryan? I just traded rivers away yesterday a day too early.10 team standard 1qb.should I trade him or keep him?I just put in a waiver claim for jay cutler for a back up since I only have ryan right now.my roster

Ryan

Dez,cruz,A Brown

Charles, Gore

Gates

Bench

steve smitch

Hartline

Olsen

nate washington

Edited by byroz

hello, i am currently 4-1 in a 10 man ppr league. 2k a man buy in.

i need help at TE and am shooting for garrett graham on ww. if i dont get him would you suggest what you would give up from my team below to get jimmy graham? the guy who has him is in last place and wants to make a deal. he needs wr & rb

qb - eli, big ben

rb - foster, gio, s. jackson, p. thomas

wr - d. thomas, wayne, j. gordon, a. brown, j. blackman, bowe

te - pettigrew

I am for buying low not high. and I highly doubt Jimmy Graham will ever have more value than he does right now. I personally would go after Garrett Graham and hope you get him. I am big on having strong backups at RB and if you give up anyone but Pierre Thomas you lose that luxory.

1st thing is if he wants to trade so bad then he should have a offer in mind. hear him out and work from there.

If you want me to throw something up I will but I will be lowballing him because that is how you start out every deal. offer him Blackmon and Pierre Thomas. they are both coming off of good weeks and point out how Blackmon had 136 yards and a TD in his 1st week back and how Pierre Thomas had 91 combined yards and 2 TD's and how you think he has taken over the Saints RB job ( it is still Sprolesville there). even if those guys do continue their route you won't be using them anyways with your depth but you will have a stud TE.

Also, you can do worse than Pettigrew. I would go after Garrett Graham but if I don't get him I think Pettigrew is gonna be used more the rest of the year.

What should I do with matt ryan? I just traded rivers away yesterday a day too early.10 team standard 1qb.should I trade him or keep him?I just put in a waiver claim for jay cutler for a back up since I only have ryan right now.my roster

Ryan

Dez,cruz,A Brown

Charles, Gore

Gates

thoae are my starters.thanks!

Keep him. he has exactly 2 TD's in every game this year. he has thrown for over 300 yards in 4 of his 5 games and the game he did not was 231. I believe no matter who goes down Ryan still does his thing.

I would go after Cutler though. well being Ryan is on a bye you have no choice but hopefully you got someone you can afford to cut.

I think you traded Rivers at exactly the right time myself. what you get for him?

Rivers, jordy, anquain for cruz and antonio brown...I pickes rivers up off the WW..the dude who dropped him made that trade with me..

And I put the claim in for cutler so hopefully I get him

Edited by byroz

I liked it for me because rivers was a free pick up and anquain boldin is frustrating to deal...basically hit or miss wr...jordys. a wr1 but so is cruz and I think.cruz has more upside than.jordy.boldin to brown is an.upgrade I feel too.

just got offered Torrey Smith for Moreno. Is that even worth it for me. planned on moving knowshon in my flex since CJ2K isn't really doing much. i plan on moving blackmon to my WR1. i really need a tight end. he has jimmy graham, welker, edleman, greenellis, MJD, f, jackson, nicks

heres my line up 12 man non ppr

QB

Kaep

RB

Rice, Moreno, Lacy, C. Johnson, McGahee

WR

Wallce, D. Moore, Blackmon, Jennings, S.Hill

TE

Cook, Fleener

Edited by Maskeeta888

12 team league, non ppr

I've been trying to get rid of MJD and nobody wants him, even try to package him with desean jackson for a RB2 upgrade, no bites. I got offered this today, should I take it?

Martin and DeSean Jackson

for

Foster and Finley

my team is in my sig.

His team looks like this:

Matt Ryan

Foster, Wilson, Sproles, Woodhead

AJ Green, Gordon, Stevie Johnson

Finley, Julius Thomas

Hello,

A guy wants to trade his Aaron Rogers/Lynch for my Stafford/Mccoy

I'm torn on this. I'd be receiving Rogers and Lynch. I'm sitting pretty good at 4-1, so I'm looking at playoff schedules already and Mccoy/Stafford seems a bit easier. Also, since my leagues runs through week 17 I would run the risk of Rogers or Lynch resting while Stafford and Mccoy will almost certainly be playing. I think I should still focus on getting there first though. What do you think? Which QB/RB combo would you rather have? Thanks in advance.

I liked it for me because rivers was a free pick up and anquain boldin is frustrating to deal...basically hit or miss wr...jordys. a wr1 but so is cruz and I think.cruz has more upside than.jordy.boldin to brown is an.upgrade I feel too.

Yes you upgraded at WR IMO.

Start Martellus Bennett vs. NYG (Thurs game) or Gronk vs. NO?

Thanks HighKite!

You are welcome brother.

Call me crazy but with Bennett's matchup and Gronk not playing yet this year I go Bennett.

Alot of news yet to go this week though before making a final decision though.

just got offered Torrey Smith for Moreno. Is that even worth it for me. planned on moving knowshon in my flex since CJ2K isn't really doing much. i plan on moving blackmon to my WR1. i really need a tight end. he has jimmy graham, welker, edleman, greenellis, MJD, f, jackson, nicks

heres my line up 12 man non ppr

QB

Kaep

RB

Rice, Moreno, Lacy, C. Johnson, McGahee

WR

Wallce, D. Moore, Blackmon, Jennings, S.Hill

TE

Cook, Fleener

At this point Moreno ( I cannot believe I am saying this) is a solid RB2. at the same time I am a Torrey Smith believer . after I watched his 7 for 85 yard day against Haden I knew he was the real deal. not to mention that 85 yards is his worst game of the year.

Being your strength is RB and your weakness WR I think the deal makes sense. plus I can see Smith keeping his current pace up more than I can see Moreno.

Here I go again HK, being a Julio casualty too and with the ww on at midnight, I am in urgent need of your advice...

Pillage started early morning, I received a trade offer by none other than my brother offering Colston for Witten, since I hadn't heard about Julio's injury, while I was laughing my ass off received his call to tell me to check the nfl news... Needless to say I was heart broken; I still think the offer is too low but told him that I would think about it and analyze wtf I was gonna do this afternoon. I could counter with Witten + Joique for Colston + Martellus Bennett although I'm not a big fan of Colston's inconsistency and his injury propensity...or I could shop some other wr for one of my RB's. What to do. I am in the thick of the race with a 3-2 record and in sole possession of 4th place, so I have the 9th pick of tonight's ww. Since we only have 5 bench spots and the ww rb is a desolated land, there's a lot of depth for wr in the ww.

Here are the options:

Jeffery, unbelievably he was dropped Sunday morning so he went into the ww pool

Keenan Allen

Terrence Williams

Wright

Pettis

Ginn

Stephen Hill

Hankerson

Floyd

Streater

Gibson

Kerley

DHB

At least the first 2 or 3 will be taken when my pick comes around, who should I aim for? Should I take 2 of this guys and drop Broyles? Or should I take one and try to get a trade for a top wr with Witten or try to get something not so good with one of my RB's?

BTW Harry Douglas is taken...

Thanks in advance.