[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I have Matt Ryan and I'm thinking of benching him in favor of Philip Rivers this weekend. Obviously, Matt Ryan is my guy, and I'd never even think about starting Rivers over him, however, Rivers is absolutely dominating teams this season, and he is playing the Raiders. Matt Ryan has a tough matchup against a very good, very underrated defense in the NY Jets, so I'm thinking on a basic matchup comparison. What would you guys do this weekend? Start the guy you drafted to be your #1 QB, or take the matchup with Rivers against Oakland?

On my rankings list I have Rivers slightly higher than Ryan. that don't mean I would start him over Ryan just that my stats say he will do a little better.

I would probably start Ryan to be honest. I know Rivers is lighting it up but Ryan aint no joke either. and Ryan is playing more on par with what we expected . Rivers is playing way over what many thought ( although I will brag on myself and point out I predicted Rivers having a comeback year, also predicted Mathews though too). I think with Ryan we still know more what to expect.

Hey,

already got an advice for the weekend but i'm not sure what to do on WR and RB positions.

QB Drew Brees

RB Reggie Bush

WR Demariyus Thomas

WR A.J. Green

TE Charles Clay

RB Darren McFadden

K Matt Prater

DEF Seahawks

Bench

RB Darren Sproles

WR Nate Washington

Greetings from Austria

Hello Chris from Austria.

Unless I have smoked my eyeballs seeless your WR's look wonderful.

You gotta take McFadden out and put in Sproles though.

On my rankings list I have Rivers slightly higher than Ryan. that don't mean I would start him over Ryan just that my stats say he will do a little better.

I would probably start Ryan to be honest. I know Rivers is lighting it up but Ryan aint no joke either. and Ryan is playing more on par with what we expected . Rivers is playing way over what many thought ( although I will brag on myself and point out I predicted Rivers having a comeback year, also predicted Mathews though too). I think with Ryan we still know more what to expect.

Yea, it's hard to justify benching a guy if he's not doing well, however, Atlanta is 29th in the league in redzone scoring and NY has a very underrated defense, so it's definitely crossing my mind. If Manning wasn't having the season he is having so far, all the talk about Manning would be about Rivers. He's the only other QB in the league with more than 10 TDs so far, he's playing lights out. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him put up 400 yards and 3 TDs this Sunday

That being said, I feel that this might be the perfect week to package Rivers in a trade. I luckily picked up Rivers on the WW after week 1. I'm a little light at RB since Montee Ball and Chris Ivory have not lived up to even half of what their per draft rankings were, unfortunately.

My league is 10 team PPR (1 pt) and I have

Matt Ryan, Philip Rivers, Jay Cutler

Adrian Peterson, Darren Sproles, Joique Bell, Montee Ball, Daryl Richardson

Brandon Marshall, Demaryius Thomas, Antonio Brown, Mike Wallace, Kembrall Thompkins, Michael Floyd

Jared Cook

Justin Tucker

Cincinnati

If I were to package Philip Rivers, Joique Bell, and Mike Wallace/Thompkins/Floyd (one of the three) what do you think my best result could be in a trade for another RB2/bench WR. Honestly, I'd trade Rivers, Bell, and Wallace for one elite player at RB, because I feel with Ryan/Cutler and Marshall/Thomas/Brown I have very good depth with Thompkins and Floyd on ten bench still. Any suggestions on a good trade would be appreciated.

Hello Chris from Austria.

Unless I have smoked my eyeballs seeless your WR's look wonderful.

You gotta take McFadden out and put in Sproles though.

Thanks for your advice! I'm a little disappointed by Green's performance the last weeks, and now they are against New England...and Nate Washington against Kansas City with their good DEF

Thanks for your advice! I'm a little disappointed by Green's performance the last weeks, and now they are against New England...and Nate Washington against Kansas City with their good DEF

I understand your frustrations with A.J. Green, but remember he does have 300 yards so far, that's not terrible by any means. Also, we're only going into the first game of October. Lots of players don't start off the season (September) with a huge boom. Some do, some don't. However, A.J. Green is the next Randy Moss, he's an absolute monster. No way (barring injury, of course) he doesn't finish the season without at least 1,250 yards and double digit TDs. Same with Marshall. Last week, Marshall was double covered most of the game and Detroit was exposed by 2nd year WR Alshon Jeffery, but of course Detroit was still able to take advantage of Cutler's worst performance of the season. A.J. Green had to deal with Joe Hayden who is quietly becoming one of the best CBs in the league, he just doesn't run his mouth like Richard Sherman so you don't hear much about him. A.J. Green is gonna give you nothing but smiles from here on out!

I'm 1-3, and pretty much due to my QBs (Eli weeks 2/3, EJ week 4) and desperately need to upgarde at the position. I'm thinking of offering Julius Thomas (I also have gronk), Giovani, and TY Hilton for RIvers and Olsen.

My Team:

QB: Eli, EJ Manuel

RB: A.Morris, R. Bush, Giovani, F. Jackson, Helu, Mcgahee

WR: Bryant, Cruz, Gordon, Hilton

TE: J.Thomas, Gronk

His Team:

QB: Kaep, RIvers

RB: AP, Ridley, Gerhart, Leshoure

WR: Jennings, Washington, Bowe, Blackmon

TE: Olsen, Miller

As you can see he's pretty hurting at RB and WR, especially this week with AP and Jennings on bye. There's also Hoyer on the wire but I think i've had it with plugging in ww QBs. Am I giving up too much for RIvers?

I understand your frustrations with A.J. Green, but remember he does have 300 yards so far, that's not terrible by any means. Also, we're only going into the first game of October. Lots of players don't start off the season (September) with a huge boom. Some do, some don't. However, A.J. Green is the next Randy Moss, he's an absolute monster. No way (barring injury, of course) he doesn't finish the season without at least 1,250 yards and double digit TDs. Same with Marshall. Last week, Marshall was double covered most of the game and Detroit was exposed by 2nd year WR Alshon Jeffery, but of course Detroit was still able to take advantage of Cutler's worst performance of the season. A.J. Green had to deal with Joe Hayden who is quietly becoming one of the best CBs in the league, he just doesn't run his mouth like Richard Sherman so you don't hear much about him. A.J. Green is gonna give you nothing but smiles from here on out!

thanks, good to know, i will definitely keep him and hope he's scoring the next months!

I'm 1-3, and pretty much due to my QBs (Eli weeks 2/3, EJ week 4) and desperately need to upgarde at the position. I'm thinking of offering Julius Thomas (I also have gronk), Giovani, and TY Hilton for RIvers and Olsen.

My Team:

His Team:

As you can see he's pretty hurting at RB and WR, especially this week with AP and Jennings on bye. There's also Hoyer on the wire but I think i've had it with plugging in ww QBs. Am I giving up too much for RIvers?

I think this is a smart trade, your team is desperate at the QB position. Even before the season started, Eli should have only been considered a QB2. Rivers is having an absolute monster season and would be an immediate upgrade for your team. I would accept this trade if I were him, as Ridley is not even close to producing what he what thought to before the season started. Having a RB combo on Belichick/Shanahan teams is a dangerous thing, so Giovani would definitely help him out. Also, Thomas is an upgrade for him as well. Manning is only going to get better with the staggering amount of weapons he has at his disposal, so if I were offered an upgrade at my TE and RB position, by trading my backup QB and a TE that's not as good as the one I had already, I'd take that all day and twice on Sunday. I think that trade would be a completely fair win/win for both teams and I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully you can pull this off before Rivers lights up Oakland this weekend and he might want you to sweeten the deal a little bit more by throwing in Bush or Gordon instead of Hilton and Gio. Although, it should go without saying, don't involve Bush in the trade. I'm ranting now...sorry

thanks, good to know, i will definitely keep him and hope he's scoring the next months!

Yup! I have Brandon Marshall on my team and the last two weeks he's only averaged about 6 receptions a game for 65 yards and 0 TDs, but these guys are elite, they don't just turn off. They just need to get in the groove. Green is still developing and Marshall is in a brand new system, a great system, but a new system regardless. I expect both of these guys to have huge games in yen next few weeks. Best of luck, brotha!

He should have the chances at least to succeed more than anyone else on most waiver wires this week. at least as of now.

ww rank was to low so had to settle for Hillman. Obyanya is still there, so if DMC doesn't play which of two would you play, oby or hillman?

My rb- spiller, f-jax, s-jax, Jaquiz rodgers(would drop him) David Wilson

Wr- Julio jones, bowe, Steve smith, Hilton, Jennings

I figured I could pick up Alston Jeffrey if I do this

I like the move just worry you may need Rodgers with the injuries your backs have.

Yea, it's hard to justify benching a guy if he's not doing well, however, Atlanta is 29th in the league in redzone scoring and NY has a very underrated defense, so it's definitely crossing my mind. If Manning wasn't having the season he is having so far, all the talk about Manning would be about Rivers. He's the only other QB in the league with more than 10 TDs so far, he's playing lights out. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him put up 400 yards and 3 TDs this Sunday

That being said, I feel that this might be the perfect week to package Rivers in a trade. I luckily picked up Rivers on the WW after week 1. I'm a little light at RB since Montee Ball and Chris Ivory have not lived up to even half of what their per draft rankings were, unfortunately.

My league is 10 team PPR (1 pt) and I have

Matt Ryan, Philip Rivers, Jay Cutler

Adrian Peterson, Darren Sproles, Joique Bell, Montee Ball, Daryl Richardson

Brandon Marshall, Demaryius Thomas, Antonio Brown, Mike Wallace, Kembrall Thompkins, Michael Floyd

Jared Cook

Justin Tucker

Cincinnati

If I were to package Philip Rivers, Joique Bell, and Mike Wallace/Thompkins/Floyd (one of the three) what do you think my best result could be in a trade for another RB2/bench WR. Honestly, I'd trade Rivers, Bell, and Wallace for one elite player at RB, because I feel with Ryan/Cutler and Marshall/Thomas/Brown I have very good depth with Thompkins and Floyd on ten bench still. Any suggestions on a good trade would be appreciated.

I feel you on Rivers and it was a great pickup.

If I was to package Rivers, Bell and 1 of those 3 WR's in a trade I would immediately start by looking at the Reggie Bush owners lineup as Bell will mean more to him than anyone else in your league.

As far as matching up a trade there is so many scenarios it would make my head hurt to try and think of them all.

There won't be a game all year where you will want to start Nate Washington over either of your WR's except for a bye week..

My Team:

His Team:

I know Eli has been bad but patience is the key and this is the week Eli comes through for you.

I know this for sure, there is no way in this world I would give up Thomas , Hilton and Giovani for that. in my eyes you are giving up the 2 best players in the deal ( Thomas and Giovani)

HK, I feel like I should make you co-owner of my team! :)

Updated team in my signature..

I'm trying to go after Jimmy Graham. The owner of Graham is 0-4 and shopping him around. He also has D Martin, D Thomas, and T Smith - and that's honestly about it. Kap at QB but that's not doing much for him..

I was thinking of offering him T Rich and C Fleener for J Graham. Seems kind of like an overpayment, but I just acquired Foster so now I have two solid starting RB's - and some quality backups that everyone in this league is acting like it's garbage (cause it's sitting on my bench). I don't wanna move Bernard. I like his upside more than any other RB on my team..

Would you advise to make the offer to the Graham owner, or hold on to TRich and Fleener. I'm a Colts homer so this offer is already a hard one to make.. I would offer him his choice Wallace/Hopkins/Austin instead, but he won't have a TE then, and there's nothing out there on the wire..

seeing the recent posting of Stl RB problems, I'm gona roster Pead and see how the week plays out....I guess worse comes to worse I'll settle for Hill and a few pts is better than none. I'm not sure if I really want to take a chance on a backup like Obonnaya playing against a team like the bills who just got a big win last Sun and make Balt RB look like crap.

I am in an 8 team ESPN league, standard scoring, no PPR. I am pretty deep at the wide receiver slot so every week I struggle with who to sit and who to start. Almost every week I leave a guy on the bench who explodes and start a guy who plays sub par. I am desperate for advice on how to fix this issue.

Here is my roster:

QB: Rivers, Newton, RGIII

RB: AP, Lacey, Woodhead, Spiller

WR: Julio, Boldin, Torrey Smith, Josh Gordon, Kimbrell Thompkins, Eddie Royal

TE: Antonio Gates

D/ST: Seahawks

K: David Akers

1. With peterson on bye and spiller going down with an injury during the game the last 2 weeks I am forced to start Lacy and Woodhead.

2. Julio is a start, but after that its up in the air. Both Smith and Boldin have been spotty especially when facing a good secondary like they are this week and Gordan and Thompkins have been putting up solid numbers but only over a short time period. They are also facing soft defenses this week.

3. It seems that everyone but me is anti-trade. I have tried to shop RGIII, Smith, and Spiller but have either been declined or countered with something outrageous.

Any advice would be appreciated I am 2-2 and trying to improve!

Hey. Should I start Josh Gordon(@BUF) or Cecil Shorts(@STL) or Edleman (@CIN) at my WR2 spot. Standard Scoring? All have favorable matchups.

If it was PPR it would be a easy Edelman. but it's not so I go Gordon as Buffalo has a hard time with teams number 1s.