[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

who do I get for Cams BYE week?

EJ

Palmer

Geno

Schaub

Locker

Ponder

My thinking is EJ or Palmer, but these are all the FAs worth a minimal amount of ****.

This is a tough 1. I go Palmer as he is the only guy I have confidence will get 200 yards passing.

And Ponder is not playing.

• Like 1

Need advise (h2h league)

2 flex options out of these guys: Bilal Powell(@TEN)/Deandre Hopkins(vsSEA)/Mendenhall(@TB)/Bernard Pierce(@BUF)/Vincent Jackson(vsARI)/Fred Jackson(vsBAL)/Rod Streater(vsWAS)

Thank you in advance!

Powell for sure. I would say Vincent Jackson but he is not 100 % and hammys have a way of gooseegging WR's sometimes. I would go Pierce as he gets carries even when Rice his healthy . and the Buffalo run defense is capable of letting 2 backs get big stats. and if Rice has a setback you got a top back immediately

Powell and Pierce.

8 Team league, Standard PPR

QB:Peyton

RB:Gore, Lynch, R.Bush,

WR:Welker, Edelman, Thompkins, D.Jackson, D.Bryant, R.White

TE:J.Thomas, O.Daniels

K:B.Walsh, R.Succop

DST:Broncos, Colts

How do you feel about Lynch this week and which receivers do you think I should start?

I like Lynch every week even with the couple duds he has had this year. I would start Bush over him thoguh if that is your real question. Houston has been solid against the run .

You got so many good options at WR I want to say start them all. assuming you are starting 2 Dez Bryant and Welker.if you start a 3rd I would add Edelman.

Thanks Highkite

I like Lynch every week even with the couple duds he has had this year. I would start Bush over him thoguh if that is your real question. Houston has been solid against the run .

You got so many good options at WR I want to say start them all. assuming you are starting 2 Dez Bryant and Welker.if you start a 3rd I would add Edelman.

Well Gore Finaly did good... so who do I start along side him

Powell is at Tenn.... should be a better matchup than Foster home vs Seattle..... But Its Arian Foster... do i really sit him... Ben tate will probobly get some carries... Just hard to think Houston will run well against Seattle

Next up my WR.... Victor Cruz is starting... then we have

H Nicks w/ cruz at KC

DeAndre Hopkins Hou hm vs Seattle

Eddie Royal Home vs Dallas

Thinking keeping Royal in and see what he can do against Dallas..

Brees is my QB

Heath Miller gets his 1st Start at my TE

Phil dawson Sucked again as my K

and KC gunna see what they can do to Houston

Thanks for the help

Seattle goes after what you do best and tries to stop that. for Houston it is run so as hard as it is to say this for me I would go Powell.

At WR I would have a all Giant core this week myself. outside of that 1st game Dallas as been solid against the pass which makes me bench Royal (I am not a fan anyways).

I could use some help. Thompkins V Atlanta with gronk and Amendola out or a banged up V Jax with a new Qb. My head says Thompkins but I drafted V Jax at WR1. Thanks

Yeah tough with the hammy for Vincent Jackson. but as many targets as Thompkins has had 47 yards is the biggest game he had had. Jackson almost did that last week with the hammy worse. I go Jackson.

Ray Rice is active and I also have Pierce. Should I start Pierce in flex over Mike Williams and Pierre Thomas?

I would. Pierce gets carries anyways even if Rice is 100 %. which he is not. Buffalo is horrible against the run. I think he has more upside than the other 2.

i'm trying to improve my team by trading some of my RB depth, this league is non ppr

i'm considering offering sproles for boldin what do you think?

My roster is listed below

The other guy's roster:

QB's Rivers/newton

RB chris johnson, ray rice, chris ivory, isaac redman

WR Brandon Marshall, Anquan Boldin, Mike wallace, michael floyd, sydney rice

TE kyle rudolph

i'm trying to improve my team by trading some of my RB depth, this league is non ppr

i'm considering offering sproles for boldin what do you think?

My roster is listed below

The other guy's roster:

QB's Rivers/newton

RB chris johnson, ray rice, chris ivory, isaac redman

WR Brandon Marshall, Anquan Boldin, Mike wallace, michael floyd, sydney rice

TE kyle rudolph

Sproles is your RB depth. without him you have none. I would sit still myself.

Edited by HighKite

Trade Help - 10- team non ppr, 2 rb and 3 wr - 6 point TD

Team 1

P. Manning

C. Johnson

Team 2

Forte, Bernard and Romo

I am Team 2. I would have T. Richardson, D. Williams and C. Johnson at RB.

It would leave me thin but not sure if I should switch Johnson for a WR as I have Bowe, T. Smith, J. Godon, T Hopkins, A. Brown.

Edited by Chasetate

Hey I'm really bad at making trades but I have been thinking about offering this trade:

My: Gronc, C.J. Spiller, Cecil Shorts, and Darren Sproles

His: Lynch, Decker, Woodhead.

This is a 12-man ppr league. Thoughts?

P.S.- another trade I was looking into was Gronc and Spiller for Bush.

Edited by Gillotine318