[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hello. I play in a ppr league and I need a WR 2 and WR 3. Here are my options, I have to play two.

Cecil Shorts (@IND), Dwayne Bowe (@NYG), Donnie Avery (@NYG), Jason Avant (@DEN,Garbage time points), Stephen Hill (@TEN)

Also, should I sit C.J. Spiller (@BAL) in favor of Jason Snelling? If I went with Snelling, then I'd have to play another reciever from above, put C.J. in the flex spot, or start Martellus Bennett at the flex.

Edited by Gillotine318

Non PPR 8 teams: I already have Marshawn Lynch as RB1 and Chris Johnson as RB2. Should i start my Flex

Bilal Powell or Giovanni Bernard in Week 4?

Thanks

Powell should get more carries and I would say 70/ 80 yards counting passing yards. the Titans having giving up 2 TD's on the ground this year and both were from 1 yard out so I highly doubt we get some long TD run from Powell.

Bernard was a favorite for me on draft day so I am partial to him. he has went from 5 touches to 9 touches to 14 touches. If we are using a math chart then 20 touches is his his next week. the bad thing is Cleveland has a tough run defense and they are excellent at guarding RB's when they run pass routes.if I am guessing stats 40 yards rushig and 20 yards recieving.

I think I go Powell as bad as I want to say Bernard just because noone is in his way ( Bernard still has Green- Eliis). I also think Powell has the better chance of scoring. hope I am wrong as Bernard is in a couple lineups for me this week.

My team is in a standard 10 team league and is currently kicking butt and is 3-0. On ESPN I am in the 99.8% percentile.

My team is

QB: Newton

RB: Mccoy

RB: Bush

WR: Dez

WR: D. Thomas

Flex: Cobb

TE: Finley

D/ST: Play it week to week-- currently Chiefs

K: Prater

Bench: Joique Bell, Fred Jackson, Benjarvus Green-Ellis, Cecil Shorts, Deandre Hopkins, Phillip Rivers,

Bernard Pierce.

Here is the trade that I am thinking about

I give up: BenJarvus Green Ellis, Fred Jackson & Cecil Shorts

I get: Eddie Lacy, James Starks,Torrey Smith

Am I getting enough upside vs what I am giving up? I would be dropping James Starks for another Tight end btw, I should add. James Starks is just a throw in. I would have to drop someone else on my team regardless to get another TE for this week since Finley is on bye (so I would be dropping Benjarvus), hence the reason around this trade.

Thanks for the help.

Edited by gigispeed1332

Who should i start in my flex, standard scoring, imleaning toward starting Bradshaw because Jags are so bad both him and trent could tear them up if they get up. I also thought about throwing in Bell cold turkey after the injury because Minnesota is that bad against the run and Pitt is having trouble running.

My team is as follows

QB: Matt Stafford (vs. Chi)

RB: Lesean Mccoy (vs. Den)

RB: Trent Richardson (vs. Jags)

Flex WR/RB: ?

WR: Demaryus Thomas (vs. Phi)

WR: Wes Welker (vs. Phi)

TE: Jimmy Graham (vs. Mia)

D: NE (vs. Atl) (will prolly pick up somone else)

K: Garret Hartley (vs. Mia)

Bench:

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw (vs. Jags)

RB: Rashard Mendenhall (vs. TB)

RB: Leveon Bell (vs. Min)

RB: Kendall Hunter (vs. Stl)

RB: Andre Ellington (vs. TB)

WR: Tavon Austin (vs. SF)

WR: Michael Floyd (vs. TB)

WR: Greg Jennings (vs. Pit)

WR: Randel Cobb (bye)

WR: Brian Harline (vs. NO)

RB: Brandon Bolden (vs. Atl)

Edited by nhurley19

Hello. I play in a ppr league and I need a WR 2 and WR 3. Here are my options, I have to play two.

Cecil Shorts (@IND), Dwayne Bowe (@NYG), Donnie Avery (@NYG), Jason Avant (@DEN,Garbage time points), Stephen Hill (@TEN)

Also, should I sit C.J. Spiller (@BAL) in favor of Jason Snelling? If I went with Snelling, then I'd have to play another reciever from above, put C.J. in the flex spot, or start Martellus Bennett at the flex.

Shorts - Indy has not been great at guarding teams number 1 WR's. and being I expect them Colts to be playing back sitting on a lead Shorts should be at the lest servicable. I would say his low is 60 yards and his high could be like last week. a worse case scenario for Shorts would be if they somehow played the Colts tough.

Bowe - . I think Avory fits their scheme better. if I had Bowe in any leagues I would be benching him. the Giants have been doing a good job on number 1 WR's this year despite not being able to guard anyone else but number 2's have been solid against them. looks like another Avory week to me. as I said before though, whenever you write Bowe off he has like 6 or 7 straight games where he gets off

Avory - I would be higher on Avory if I knew for sure the Giants will treat him as the number 1 WR or Bowe.whichever 1 is treated as the number 2 will have the better game. I expect that to be Avory still.

Avant - Avant is a 4 - 45 yard guy every week. that being said he has a excellent matchup as teams number 2 WR's have been consistant against Denver . I expect about a 85 yard game .

Hill - So far the Titans have been semi friendly to both wr 1's and WR 2's. I expect both Hill and Holmes to be 80 yard guys.

I think Shorts and Hill are the 2 I would start as I have more confidence they can be consistant.

If Spiller plays you have to play him IMO. I know he has not been great this year and the Ravens are a tough matchup but I expect 5 or 6 catches for Spiller this week along with what he can scrape out on the ground.Snelling is just to TD dependant although I would flex him over your remaining WR's.

My team is in a standard 10 team league and is currently kicking butt and is 3-0. On ESPN I am in the 99.8% percentile.

My team is

QB: Newton

RB: Mccoy

RB: Bush

WR: Dez

WR: D. Thomas

Flex: Cobb

TE: Finley

D/ST: Play it week to week-- currently Chiefs

K: Prater

Bench: Joique Bell, Fred Jackson, Benjarvus Green-Ellis, Cecil Shorts, Deandre Hopkins, Phillip Rivers,

Bernard Pierce.

Here is the trade that I am thinking about

I give up: BenJarvus Green Ellis, Fred Jackson & Cecil Shorts

I get: Eddie Lacy, James Starks,Torrey Smith

Am I getting enough upside vs what I am giving up? I would be dropping James Starks for another Tight end btw, I should add. James Starks is just a throw in. I would have to drop someone else on my team regardless to get another TE for this week since Finley is on bye (so I would be dropping Benjarvus), hence the reason around this trade.

Thanks for the help.

I would do this. I consider Lacy the best player in the deal. and Tori Smith is not far behind Shorts ( if at all) so you still get your depth back at WR.

EDIT: Plus you get added depth at RB s you now will have 2 capable backs.

Edited by HighKite

is this a fair trade: Team 1)Gio and Bowe for Team 2)Marshall? It is a PPR league. Team 2 is having to start Mark Ingram because of his extreme need of a RB. I think the drop from Marshall to Bowe is going to be less then what he will gain over the course of the year by having Gio. What do you think?

Who should i start in my flex, standard scoring, imleaning toward starting Bradshaw because Jags are so bad both him and trent could tear them up if they get up. I also thought about throwing in Bell cold turkey after the injury because Minnesota is that bad against the run and Pitt is having trouble running.

My team is as follows

QB: Matt Stafford (vs. Chi)

RB: Lesean Mccoy (vs. Den)

RB: Trent Richardson (vs. Jags)

Flex WR/RB: ?

WR: Demaryus Thomas (vs. Phi)

WR: Wes Welker (vs. Phi)

TE: Jimmy Graham (vs. Mia)

D: NE (vs. Atl) (will prolly pick up somone else)

K: Garret Hartley (vs. Mia)

Bench:

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw (vs. Jags) - could get some garbage yards as you said.

RB: Rashard Mendenhall (vs. TB) - Ellington is nipping at his heels and I expect him to eventually take that job.

RB: Leveon Bell (vs. Min)- want to watch him play before he gets in the lineup

RB: Kendall Hunter (vs. Stl)- just a handcuff unless Gore gets hurt.

RB: Andre Ellington (vs. TB)- It is not his time yet but soon

WR: Tavon Austin (vs. SF) - 3 weeks straight of 6 catches has me interested but not enough yards yet and as of now teams are trying to run on S.F. and succeeding so the passing is up in the air.

WR: Michael Floyd (vs. TB)- Revis has not looked like Revis to me this year so I think they test him more than normal. either way I think Floys , Roberts and Fitz get the ball spred around to all of them.

WR: Greg Jennings (vs. Pit)- has Ike Taylor on him this week. I would not use him.

WR: Randel Cobb (bye)

WR: Brian Harline (vs. NO)- Saints have not had a teams number 2 WR get numbers on them all year. but Hartlines stats this year as well as his 1000 yards year last year say he is startable. I expect about a 5 for 70 statline. New orleans throws up a bunch of points though and makes Miami have to throw alot that could increase.

RB: Brandon Bolden (vs. Atl)- not startable until we see how this back thing in N.E. pans out.

My choice would be Hartline. trust him more than the others.

• Like 1

Is this a good trade? I have great depth at WR, but i lack in depth at RB.

My rbs are Spiller, Sproles, and Snelling.

I know both are struggling, but I feel like Wilson is still the NYG's best back and will become more consistent eventually. I also already have Donnie Avery on my bench. Here is the rest of the players I am willing to part with if the trade would be better:

Donnie Avery

Jason Avant

Which QB to fill in for Rodgers in week 4 bye?

Roethlisberger @ Minnesota or

Palmer @ Tampa Bay or

Tannehill @ New Orleans

Locker, G Smith available too.

I am all over Big ben this week. there is a post in this thread on page 11 or 12 where I grade some QB's this week and I have Big Ben up there with some big names. I would start him with confidence.

Kuechly or Justin Houston. Which one would you rather?

I would rather Have Kuechly. he gets the tackles in the middle to keep him consistant every week whereas I know Houston has been a sack machine but his scoring is more sack dependant which will make him less consistant in my eyes.

is this a fair trade: Team 1)Gio and Bowe for Team 2)Marshall? It is a PPR league. Team 2 is having to start Mark Ingram because of his extreme need of a RB. I think the drop from Marshall to Bowe is going to be less then what he will gain over the course of the year by having Gio. What do you think?

I think its a fair offer.

Need advice on a trade. Play in a 12 team, 1pt PPR league with a flex player. Other scoring is standard.

Current team:

QB: Romo

RB's: McCoy & Forte

WR's: Fitz, Welker,

TE: Cameron

Flex spots: Giovani, Tate, Le'Veon Bell, Bryce Brown, Torrey Smith, Brandon Gibson, and Josh Gordon

I Love my team right now, am 3-0, and highest pt total in the league.

Would like to get a good backup TE, and have a guy in the league who's 0-3 who has offered up Gates, and is looking for another good WR. His starting TE is Julius Thomas.

I'm not the biggest Gates fan, but he's decent in a PPR, and SD looks to have a better than expected offense this year, and it would give me some insurance in case Cameron doesn't maintain his current level of performance.

Was going to offer Le'Veon Bell and Josh Gordon for Gates and Darren Sproles. The other team is using Sproles as a flex........

Questions......

1. Would you laugh at this trade if offered to you?

2. Would you even offer this or would you stand pat with the current team the way it is??

I definitely believe the trade is in my favor, however, I have to improve my team, and not just trade out of the goodness of my heart. I just don't want the trade offer to be one of those dumb a$$ trade offers. I hate it when I get those, so don't want to offer those myself.....

HK -

Need some trade help

Roster - only 4 bench spots

WR: Fitz

WR: Garcon

RB: Foster

RB: Gio

Flex: J. Cameron

Bench:

M. Wallace

B. Tate

D. Amendola

J. Starks

We don't have TE position but can play a TE in the FLEX spot or one of the WR spots.

Should I shop Cameron for a stronger RB2?

I'm thinking Ridley, Lacey, or D. Wilson.

Thoughts?

Is this a good trade? I have great depth at WR, but i lack in depth at RB.

My rbs are Spiller, Sproles, and Snelling.

I know both are struggling, but I feel like Wilson is still the NYG's best back and will become more consistent eventually. I also already have Donnie Avery on my bench. Here is the rest of the players I am willing to part with if the trade would be better:

Donnie Avery

Jason Avant

This post ruined by buzz.

What players are being swapped?

12 Team PPR. Pick 3 with at least 2 RB

RB

Chris Johnson vs NYJ

Trent Richardson @ JAX

Gio Bernard @ CLE

Reggie Bush vs CHI

WR

Tavon Austin vs SF

TY Hilton @JAX

Richardson ( for sure)

Bush (as long as he has no setbacks) (for sure)

Chris Johnson (played tug of war with him and Bernard)

Team in my signature..

I'm giving up AJ Green, CJ2K, & J Cook

I'd be getting Demaryius Thomas & Jimmy Graham

I like this deal for you. D. Thomas may outscore Green and the upgrade at TE of course is great and you still have Bernard and Lacy to rotate at RB. I think this deal makes your team better.

Need advice on a trade. Play in a 12 team, 1pt PPR league with a flex player. Other scoring is standard.

Current team:

RB's: McCoy & Forte

WR's: Fitz, Welker,

TE: Cameron

Flex spots: Giovani, Tate, Le'Veon Bell, Bryce Brown, Torrey Smith, Brandon Gibson, and Josh Gordon

I Love my team right now, am 3-0, and highest pt total in the league.

Would like to get a good backup TE, and have a guy in the league who's 0-3 who has offered up Gates, and is looking for another good WR. His starting TE is Julius Thomas.

I'm not the biggest Gates fan, but he's decent in a PPR, and SD looks to have a better than expected offense this year, and it would give me some insurance in case Cameron doesn't maintain his current level of performance.

Was going to offer Le'Veon Bell and Josh Gordon for Gates and Darren Sproles. The other team is using Sproles as a flex........

Questions......

1. Would you laugh at this trade if offered to you?

2. Would you even offer this or would you stand pat with the current team the way it is??

I definitely believe the trade is in my favor, however, I have to improve my team, and not just trade out of the goodness of my heart. I just don't want the trade offer to be one of those dumb a$$ trade offers. I hate it when I get those, so don't want to offer those myself.....

I think the best player in this trade would be Sproles. the next best 2 players in this deal would be Gordon and and Bell with Gates coming in last.

question 1- no I would not laugh as that is a serious offer.

question 2 - would depend on what TE's are on your waiver wire I am inclined to say stand still though..

I am not so sure you are getting the better end. Gordon is for real and Bell has the job waiting for him.

I expect Gordon to end up more valuable than Sproles in the end.

• Like 1

HK -

Need some trade help

Roster - only 4 bench spots

WR: Fitz

WR: Garcon

RB: Foster

RB: Gio

Flex: J. Cameron

Bench:

M. Wallace

B. Tate

D. Amendola

J. Starks

We don't have TE position but can play a TE in the FLEX spot or one of the WR spots.

Should I shop Cameron for a stronger RB2?

I'm thinking Ridley, Lacey, or D. Wilson.

Thoughts?

I would personally shop him and if I could get a RB 2 for him I would for sure. I don't think Ridley or Wilson are RB 2's right now though. Lacy I would for sure.

He is averaging almost 7 catches a game and right and 90 yards a game with over a TD a game. do I think he keeps that up? no. but if I am trading him now I want someone that is a real number 2 or at least a good number 3. I think Lacy fits that category but the others (Ridley and Wilson) don't right now.