[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Should I make this trade? 12 team PPR league

I give up Julius Thomas and James Jones for RG3 and either Ryan Mathews or Miles Austin (He said I could have either)

My Roster

QB

Pryor

Alex Smith

RB

Trent Richardson

Steven Ridley

Matt Forte

Ben Tate

Michael Bush

Brandon Bolden

WR

Marques Colston

Hakeem Nicks

James Jones

DeAndre Hopkins

Emmanuel Sanders

Michael Crabtree (We have an IR)

TE

Julius Thomas

Gronk

Austin has a hammy so you don't want him.

I am not big on giving up alot for a QB. but you could use Griffin and he has a dandy schedule. my worries are what happens if Gronk don't play this week and Nicks does not rebound. all the sudden you wish you had those 2 (Thomas and Jones).

I would wait 1 more week before trading Thomas and not so sure it might not be Gronk you need to be trading. I have a feeling Gronks highest value of the season might be right before he plays his 1st game and he can get you a top QB and some..

Edited by HighKite

Can start 2 QBs - Go with Bradford or Hoyer

We also also combine WT/TE position. I have Gronk. Do I play him and bench Denarious Moore? If he doesn't play, I have Charles Clay that I can plug in.

What do you think?

At QB I would go Bradford but I think whoever starts for Cleveland will be solid also.

at WR/TE you are gonna have to see if Gronk is even playing. and with it his 1st week back I would still start Moore over him. seems like there should be something better than Moore on your WW though.

Hi, your advice is greatly appreciated. I've been hit hard by the injury bug on WR's. I've got V-Jax and Miles Austin. Both potentially out this week and Steve Smith on a bye. I've got Chris Givens who I don't want to use tonight if I don't have to due to the matchup, and Ryan Broyles. So Broyles will start as one then I'm going to take a chance on either V-Jax or Austin playing. If neither play I'm going to drop Austin and pick up one of the follwing. Given this awful list, who would you pick up?

S.Rice

A.Dobson

R.Streater

Also, would you just drop Austin now to pick up one of these? He's not durable at all and perhaps one of those 3 would be better going forward?

Edit: this is a PPR league.

it looks as though Vincent Jackson is gonna be ready to go so hopefully you have no setbacks there. and being my Lions got noone else Broyles should be solid as long as he can make it through the game.

I might hold Austin though as there is alot of upside potential if he gets back in playing shape. I also have hope for Givens but if I have to drop someone because ( lets say Jackson ends up out) I drop Givens and pick up Streater. I like no Raider WR but against the skins Streater will probably end up servicable.

Giovani Bernard against the Browns or on the other side of the ball Josh Gordon against the Bengals for my flex? Standard scoring

I expect Gordon to get some solid yards this week. but when you add up Bernards Rushing and recieving yards it should be close. I think Bernard is more likely to score though.

Looking at a tough week in the WR department if V.Jax doesn't suit up. I'm in a 16 team standard scoring league and am looking to fill my WR2 and flex. Here's what I've got:

WR's

V.Jax vs. Ari.

Eric Decker (WR1) vs. Phi.

Marlon Brown @ Buf.

Doug Baldwin @ Hou.

Jason Avant @ Den.

RB's

AP vs. Pit (RB1)

Jason Snelling vs. NE (RB2)

Daniel Thomas @ NO

Andre Ellington @ TB

Question is if V.Jax is out who slots in at WR2 and if or if he isn't out who to put in Flex?

FIrst off, thanks for all the help recently. I am having trouble deciding whether to start Tony Gonzalez (@NE) or Martellus Bennett (@DET). Tony Gonzalez has been putting up low number consistently, but Bennet is playing the Lions who has been good at playing TEs. Thoughts? Standard scoring.

Non PPR QB TD worth 4 points all others 6

My biggest concern is at WR - Thinking about bench Shorts for any of my other three.

QB

Luck @ JAX - I'm thinking he is the best choice against a bad team but affraid they may go to the run for a lot of the game

Alex Smith Vs NYG - Giants usually allow good yards and 2 or 3 TDs but Smith is in a run first offence.

WR

Larry Fitz @ TB - Gonna be fighting Revis all day

Marques Colston Vs Mia - Mia has been good against the past so far this season

Cecil Shorts vs Ind - Indiana has been decent against the pass plus he is on the Jags

Eddie Royal Vs Dal - Dallas is giving up yards, hard to trust him though

Marlon Brown @ Buf - Buf gave up a lot to the Jets last week

Santonio Holmes @ Ten - Ten is alright against the pass and Holmes is coming off big game

RB

Trent Richardson @ JAX - Definitely starting him

Chris Johnson Vs NYJ - CJ has been better then the last few years so far and is getting good carries and yards but not scores is scary consdiering the Jets have only been scored on by Martin - Though Fred Jackson topped 100 total yards last week

Darren Sproles Vs MIA - pretty good match up for him here but I think he has to score to beat out my starters

Joique Bell Vs CHI

Looking at a tough week in the WR department if V.Jax doesn't suit up. I'm in a 16 team standard scoring league and am looking to fill my WR2 and flex. Here's what I've got:

WR's

V.Jax vs. Ari.

Eric Decker (WR1) vs. Phi.

Marlon Brown @ Buf.

Doug Baldwin @ Hou.

Jason Avant @ Den.

RB's

AP vs. Pit (RB1)

Jason Snelling vs. NE (RB2)

Daniel Thomas @ NO

Andre Ellington @ TB

Question is if V.Jax is out who slots in at WR2 and if or if he isn't out who to put in Flex?

Hopefully Jackson is ready to go for you but if not this is how I see your options..

Marlin Brown - Every WR 2 who has faced the Bills this year has scored and had solid stats besides the score. he is a solid option and I expect no less than 60 yards recieving and he could push for 100

Doug Baldwin - like his talent but Houston has not gave up more than 183 yards passing in any 1 game this year. he is benched.

Jason Avant - much like the Bills Denver has not stopped a number 2 WR all year. although it is for different reasons as teams pile up alot of junk yardage on Denver. either way we will take them. I like him slightly more than Brown but they would be in same tier.

Daniel Thomas - no reason to use him unless Miller gets hurt. then I still am not sure.

Andre Ellington - T.B. has been giving up alot of catches to RB's. combined with the 20 -30 yards rushing he should get he should be solid .

If Jackson does not play I would put in Avant at WR and Brown at Flex. if jackson plays I would put Avant in at flex.

FIrst off, thanks for all the help recently. I am having trouble deciding whether to start Tony Gonzalez (@NE) or Martellus Bennett (@DET). Tony Gonzalez has been putting up low number consistently, but Bennet is playing the Lions who has been good at playing TEs. Thoughts? Standard scoring.

No problem my friend.

I think you have to stick with Tony G. he has not played great but still has had at least 3 catches in every game. with his upside and consistancy over the years I expect him to rebound for a fine year.

Non PPR QB TD worth 4 points all others 6

My biggest concern is at WR - Thinking about bench Shorts for any of my other three.

QB

Luck @ JAX - I'm thinking he is the best choice against a bad team but affraid they may go to the run for a lot of the game

Alex Smith Vs NYG - Giants usually allow good yards and 2 or 3 TDs but Smith is in a run first offence.

WR

Larry Fitz @ TB - Gonna be fighting Revis all day

Marques Colston Vs Mia - Mia has been good against the past so far this season

Cecil Shorts vs Ind - Indiana has been decent against the pass plus he is on the Jags

Eddie Royal Vs Dal - Dallas is giving up yards, hard to trust him though

Marlon Brown @ Buf - Buf gave up a lot to the Jets last week

Santonio Holmes @ Ten - Ten is alright against the pass and Holmes is coming off big game

RB

Trent Richardson @ JAX - Definitely starting him

Chris Johnson Vs NYJ - CJ has been better then the last few years so far and is getting good carries and yards but not scores is scary consdiering the Jets have only been scored on by Martin - Though Fred Jackson topped 100 total yards last week

Darren Sproles Vs MIA - pretty good match up for him here but I think he has to score to beat out my starters

Joique Bell Vs CHI

I would leave shorts in. he is coming off of 2 straight good games and the Colts have let teams number1 WR's do solid against them.

Who to start? (Choose one) Non-PPR standard scoring

Sproles

L. Bell

L. Miller

Sproles - in non PPR leagues Sproles value diminishes. but still solid

Bell - I don't think anyone is gonna run behind that line. when I get to watch him maybe I will change my mind but as of now he is on the bench.

Miller - The Saints are giving up 5.3 yard per carry and about 111 yards a game.

I think I go Miller as Sproles has not scored this year and I think their yardage ends up similar.

I could use some help.

I am in Two Leagues and I have two tough decisions:

League 1 (Standard Scoring):

Start Fitzgerald or Cruz?

League 2 (Standard Scoring + big bonuses for longer TD's):(Very deep league where we have to start

1 qb, 3 rb's, 4 wr/te & 1 k)

Should I start Gates, Jennings, Broyles or E. Sanders?

(Already have Boldin, J. Jones & Colston starting)

Thanks for the help in advance

Trade offer in 12 team PPR

I get RG3 for Julius Thomas and Ben Tate

My QB: (Puke!)

Alex Smith

Terrelle Pryor

RB

Trent Richardson

Matt Forte

Steven Ridley

Ben Tate

Brandon Bolden

TE

Julius Thomas

Gronk

What do you do if Gronk don't play at TE? don't get me wrong, you can use the QB. but I aint doing it if I have to take a zero out of the TE spot.

I personally would not do it anyways( I would be trading Gronk, much more value). but if I am gonna do it I make sure I got a TE this week.