[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Trade Help - 10- team non ppr, 2 rb and 3 wr - 6 point TD

Team 1

P. Manning

C. Johnson

Team 2

Forte, Bernard and Romo

I am Team 2. I would have T. Richardson, D. Williams and C. Johnson at RB.

It would leave me thin but not sure if I should switch Johnson for a WR as I have Bowe, T. Smith, J. Godon, T Hopkins, A. Brown.

Unless C.Johnson is Calvin Jounson I keep Forte,Bernard and Romo.

Hey I'm really bad at making trades but I have been thinking about offering this trade:

My: Gronc, C.J. Spiller, Cecil Shorts, and Darren Sproles

His: Lynch, Decker, Woodhead.

This is a 12-man ppr league. Thoughts?

P.S.- another trade I was looking into was Gronc and Spiller for Bush.

1st trade - All the players you are trading you trading while their value is low. never trade out of weakness only stength. you almost got Gronk back, Spiller will pick it up, Shorts if he stays healthy will get 1000 yards and Sproles will turn back into the Sproles you are used too.

Meanwhile he is trading right after his guys had a good week. he is trading out of strength which is what you are supposed to do.

Trade 2 - Gronk for Spiller and Bush I jump all over as long as it is Reggie and not Michael :)

P.S. It always helps when I can see your team too when trying to evaluate trades.

1st trade - All the players you are trading you trading while their value is low. never trade out of weakness only stength. you almost got Gronk back, Spiller will pick it up, Shorts if he stays healthy will get 1000 yards and Sproles will turn back into the Sproles you are used too.

Meanwhile he is trading right after his guys had a good week. he is trading out of strength which is what you are supposed to do.

Trade 2 - Gronk for Spiller and Bush I jump all over as long as it is Reggie and not Michael :)

P.S. It always helps when I can see your team too when trying to evaluate trades.

The second trade was actually my Gronk and Spiller for his Bush. Not sure if you read that wrong. Also, here is my lineup :

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3227/0m6k.png

Thanks again.

Offered Marshall and spiller for either Morris and Bowe or Martin and Bowe.. Should I do it and which one? It's 1/2 point ppr league and I still have bush, bell, and Gio. My WR are garçon, amendola, Steve smith, and josh Gordon. I clearly need WR help. I also have an offer to do either Martin or Morris for AJ green. What do you think I should do, I need your sage advice

I was offered TRich and VJax for my Megatron and Vick. I already have Cam Newton - my RBs are AP, Gio Bernard, and nothing else. We have a flex. Other WRs Larry Fitz, Stevie Johnson, and Percy Harvin/Justin Blackmon on bench.

Thanks !!!

Offered Marshall and spiller for either Morris and Bowe or Martin and Bowe.. Should I do it and which one? It's 1/2 point ppr league and I still have bush, bell, and Gio. My WR are garçon, amendola, Steve smith, and josh Gordon. I clearly need WR help. I also have an offer to do either Martin or Morris for AJ green. What do you think I should do, I need your sage advice

I would take Marshall and Spiller over Bowe and Morris.

I was offered TRich and VJax for my Megatron and Vick. I already have Cam Newton - my RBs are AP, Gio Bernard, and nothing else. We have a flex. Other WRs Larry Fitz, Stevie Johnson, and Percy Harvin/Justin Blackmon on bench.

Thanks !!!

I think I would in your situation as long as there is plenty of QB's on the waiver wire in case you need 1. you won't be able to use Jackson this week because of the bye but you will be able to live through losing Peterson this week. I think you need to add a RB and a WR and in this instance you add the RB.

You need another WR for depth. who knows when Harvin comes back and if Moore does not come back you don't have a starter WR next week. I don't count Blackmon as a useful player for next week. what WR's are on your waiver wire?

Just got done with my QB ranking list thought I would throw some thoughts out.

Big thing I notice this week is the big dropoff after what I call the top 5.

1. Peyton Manning - He is gonna be on top of every list alot this year.

2. Matt Stafford - I had him at 2 last week and although he was solid with his 2 TD's it was not the game I expected. against Green Bays horrid secondary and the fact that Rodgers is sure to light my Lions up keeping Stafford throwing I expect it equals out to a terrific fantasy game for Stafford.

3. Drew Brees - He is Drew Brees and he is playing a bears defense that is giving up the 10th most yards in the air.

Eli Manning - People will forget about the interceptions this week after he gets to play. I have him and Brees as fantasy equals this week.

5. Aaron Rodgers - should be part of the fantasy game of the week. he will throw many passes against my Lions.

After these guys I have a big drop off to the next group which includes. Flacco,Geno Smith,Romo, Hoyer, Rivers and Vick.

If Hoyer or Smith are on your waiver wire and you lost Griffin this week they would make fine pickups this week .

Would you drop Jason Snelling for Andre Ellington?

Other possible pickups are Nate Washington, Eddie Royal, James, Jonathon Franklin, DaRael Scott, Ronnie Hillman, Marcel Reec,e Kendall Hunter, Colby Fleener, Marlon Brown, Robert Woods.

Thanks. This player would be starting in my flex, and it is a PPR league, so i just need most points (is replacement for hurt Steven JAckson and dead David Wilson ugh)

Do you think I should include Cameron in my half of the trade to get Jimmy G to add even a little more value for me or should I hold on Cameron? Do you think Martin is more valuable going forward then Morris in 1/2 point ppr format? The thing that makes me nervous about Martin is he is on such a horrible offense..

Would you drop Jason Snelling for Andre Ellington?

Other possible pickups are Nate Washington, Eddie Royal, James, Jonathon Franklin, DaRael Scott, Ronnie Hillman, Marcel Reec,e Kendall Hunter, Colby Fleener, Marlon Brown, Robert Woods.

Thanks. This player would be starting in my flex, and it is a PPR league, so i just need most points (is replacement for hurt Steven JAckson and dead David Wilson ugh)

1st I will say this . I would start none of these people over David Wilson this week.

2nd I would say is Rashad Jennings on your WW ? as he could be the starting Raider RB this week so if you won't play Wilson this guy could get some points.

3rdly I would drop Snelling for Ellington as I think Ellington's playing time is gonna keep increasing all year.

Do you think I should include Cameron in my half of the trade to get Jimmy G to add even a little more value for me or should I hold on Cameron? Do you think Martin is more valuable going forward then Morris in 1/2 point ppr format? The thing that makes me nervous about Martin is he is on such a horrible offense..

If you can get him to do the Cameron/Graham swap that would be even better.

I do believe Martin is more valuable than Morris even in that offense. and Martin will get you more catches than Morris so the PPR is in the favor of Martin.

Team in my sig..

Was just offered R Wilson, E Royal, D Martin

for

(me giving) Newton, D Jax, G Bernard..

I'm tempted to decline. He has KAP as his other QB, he has D Thomas (WR DEN), T SMITH (WR BAL), and J Graham as really the only other relevant fantasy players..

Should I take this offer or am I asking for too much in a counter?

His offer is still there, but I offered him AJ GREEN, NEWTON, CJ2K

for

KAP, MARTIN, THOMAS. I feel like I'm asking too much here and he's probably gonna shoot that one down - his offer still stands though..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Hey, which defense do you think I should start this week?

Panthers (@ARI)

Falcons (@NYJ)

Bengals (@NE)

Thanks.

Also: If Jennings starts in OAK, should I start him over C.J. Spiller this week? Darren Sproles is starting in my other running back slot

Edited by Gillotine318

Team in my sig..

Was just offered R Wilson, E Royal, D Martin

for

(me giving) Newton, D Jax, G Bernard..

I'm tempted to decline. He has KAP as his other QB, he has D Thomas (WR DEN), T SMITH (WR BAL), and J Graham as really the only other relevant fantasy players..

Should I take this offer or am I asking for too much in a counter?

His offer is still there, but I offered him AJ GREEN, NEWTON, CJ2K

for

KAP, MARTIN, THOMAS. I feel like I'm asking too much here and he's probably gonna shoot that one down - his offer still stands though..

The original offer I see like this- the QB's just offset each other so to me you are giving up Jackson and Bernard for Martin. I could not do that as much as I love Martin to bounce back. Bernard looks like he is gonna become a PPR monster at RB and with him (in my eyes) taking over that job this week there is nothing but up for him.then Jackson playing in that fast paced offense too? yeah he is gonna have some down games, but he is gonna have some week winning type of games too.

I do like the counter-offer. you would be pretty much in my eyes be swapping evenly at QB and WR but getting Martin over CJ is nice. every trade you are supposed to feel you are getting the better end so I would not worry over that. I also would not budge much because you give anything else halfway decent and the deal is no longer good for you.

With the next matchup being PHI @ NYG, do you ride out Eli one more week? Rest of year? Or call it? My backup up is Dalton who is also under performing. NYG have a someone easy schedule for the next 10 weeks. Chicago is really their only issue but with their secondary who knows.

Can Eli be this bad all year?

1st I will say this . I would start none of these people over David Wilson this week.

2nd I would say is Rashad Jennings on your WW ? as he could be the starting Raider RB this week so if you won't play Wilson this guy could get some points.

3rdly I would drop Snelling for Ellington as I think Ellington's playing time is gonna keep increasing all year.

IF I was not starting Rashard Jennings this week would you pick Ellington over Jennings for the laon haul for snelling?

Hey, which defense do you think I should start this week?

Panthers (@ARI)

Falcons (@NYJ)

Bengals (@NE)

Thanks.

Also: If Jennings starts in OAK, should I start him over C.J. Spiller this week? Darren Sproles is starting in my other running back slot

The Panthers look like a nice start to me. the Cardinals have been friendly to defenses and Carolina has been playing well. I know I am mad at myself for starting Indy over them the week before last.

As far as the Jennings/ Spiller question that is 1 that will be answered as the week goes along. alot of if's right now. if I was choosing right now I would say Jennings.

With the next matchup being PHI @ NYG, do you ride out Eli one more week? Rest of year? Or call it? My backup up is Dalton who is also under performing. NYG have a someone easy schedule for the next 10 weeks. Chicago is really their only issue but with their secondary who knows.

Can Eli be this bad all year?

I wrote a little QB ranking list which shows how high I am on Eli this week a few posts up. I love Eli for this week and I think he will be useful all year. but Eli is the kind of QB you want to rotate with another QB. and I agree Dalton does not look like that guy. any1 worthwhile on the WW?

Edited by HighKite

IF I was not starting Rashard Jennings this week would you pick Ellington over Jennings for the laon haul for snelling?

Yes I would. I feel the Cardinals throw all year and in doing so they have their best recieving RB on the field alot. and that is Ellington. plus he has looked good running the ball so far too so if he can keep that up he could find himself in a Gio Bernard kinda situation.

desperate this weekend for an RB 2.....Hillman, Ogbonnaya, Ellington are just a few WW names I see with "some" albit minimal potential but I rather get some points then no points at all thanks to Mr. Glass (Mcfadden). Shonne Green, Ivory, Hunter are also names I recognize. Which of these names do I put my highest ww priority on and is there another guy out there that you can think off for this weekend that migh tnot be rostered?

desperate this weekend for an RB 2.....Hillman, Ogbonnaya, Ellington are just a few WW names I see with "some" albit minimal potential but I rather get some points then no points at all thanks to Mr. Glass (Mcfadden). Shonne Green, Ivory, Hunter are also names I recognize. Which of these names do I put my highest ww priority on and is there another guy out there that you can think off for this weekend that migh tnot be rostered?

It looks like Rashad Jennings is gonna be starting for the Raiders this week.