[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I wrote a little QB ranking list which shows how high I am on Eli this week a few posts up. I love Eli for this week and I think he will be useful all year. but Eli is the kind of QB you want to rotate with another QB. and I agree Dalton does not look like that guy. any1 worthwhile on the WW?

Nothing really on the waiver, but you could argue either way. Top WW are Pryor, Tannehill, Manuel, Hoyer.

In the event that Spiller doesn't play this Thurs...

Should I plug in: Bryce Brown or Andre Ellington from my bench or grab Rashad Jennings off the waiver wire and start him?

Also, if I do pickup and play Jennings, then I would have to drop from my team either Brown, Ellington or Roethlisberger (I am starting Russell Wilson as my QB). Who would you drop? I'm in a standard non-PPR league.

What would you advise?

Thanks in advance!

In the event that Spiller doesn't play this Thurs...

Should I plug in: Bryce Brown or Andre Ellington from my bench or grab Rashad Jennings off the waiver wire and start him?

Also, if I do pickup and play Jennings, then I would have to drop from my team either Brown, Ellington or Roethlisberger (I am starting Russell Wilson as my QB). Who would you drop? I'm in a standard non-PPR league.

What would you advise?

Thanks in advance!

If Spiller does not play I would hope to have Jennings of those 3 options for this week.

The drop part is a little tougher as I would hate to let go either of those backs if it is a deep league. I would really need to know what is on your waiver wire. being it is a non PPR league I know I would not cut Brown because if McCoy ever goes down he becomes a instant stud PPR or not. If I have to make a choice right now with this info I drop Ellington as his value I believe all year will come more from PPR. and I would hate for you to cut Big Ben to find out Gabbert is the only QB on your waiver wire.

Got another one for you HK, team's in my signature..

Was offered Arian Foster and Justin Blackmon for CJ2K and Desean Jackson..

At the risk of quoting rotoworld. I noticed that bounce in Foster's step too.under most circumstances I would say I would do it. but you start 3 WR's and you got 3 nice 1's with Jackson, Green and Cruz and your RB's are just already so deep. I think I would pass on it in your particular situation.

I think in your situation, to get that top back you want ,you need to package 2 of your backs to a team that his only 1 good back and a big hole at the other spot. this guy that has Foster obviously needs a WR badly and that is what he is after. this guy wants to make his team built like yours already is IMO.

in 3 WR leagues it is nice to roll out those 3 you got and then have good backs too like you have.

If Spiller does not play I would hope to have Jennings of those 3 options for this week.

The drop part is a little tougher as I would hate to let go either of those backs if it is a deep league. I would really need to know what is on your waiver wire. being it is a non PPR league I know I would not cut Brown because if McCoy ever goes down he becomes a instant stud PPR or not. If I have to make a choice right now with this info I drop Ellington as his value I believe all year will come more from PPR. and I would hate for you to cut Big Ben to find out Gabbert is the only QB on your waiver wire.

It's a 14 team league so there is not much talent left on the WW for QBs and RBs. For QBs, as of now there is Hoyer, Cassel, Ponder, Fitzpatrick and Gabbert only available. I'm leaning towards dropping Ellington as well, though, I considered dropping Big Ben instead due to being on a bye thinking that nobody would grab him in case I wanted to pick him back up next week for whatever reason (I would have 1st WW pick being in last place). Thanks again for all the help!

Hk posted in a seperate thread but was hoping to get some feedback here. Thoughts on my team before trade: romo spiller Trent Reggie bush Lamar miller fjax Cobb nicks givens t Austin d Hopkins gronk clay

And after (traded Trent fjax Hopkins for dez Mjd Bryxe brown)

Now looking at:

Romo

Reggie bush, spiller, Mjd, Lamar, joique bell, bryce brown

Dez Cobb nicks givens t Austin

Gronk clay

My team is:

Qb manning

RB Martin, Morris, bush, bell, gio, Tate

WR garçon, Bowe, josh Gordon, amendola, Steve smith

TE Cameron and cook

Obviously I need WR help bad. I was trying to trade either Martin or Morris for AJ green as he needs a RB bad. He just offered me green straight up for bush or do I try and figure something else out? Bush has been my best RB or WR by far so that's makes me hesitant especially since my other top two have been duds. Then again bush is very injury prone.. I'm so torn. Thanks in advance for the help! Btw it is 1/2 point ppr league

It's a 14 team league so there is not much talent left on the WW for QBs and RBs. For QBs, as of now there is Hoyer, Cassel, Ponder, Fitzpatrick and Gabbert only available. I'm leaning towards dropping Ellington as well, though, I considered dropping Big Ben instead due to being on a bye thinking that nobody would grab him in case I wanted to pick him back up next week for whatever reason (I would have 1st WW pick being in last place). Thanks again for all the help!

No problem my friend.

Yeah being it is a 14 team league I also am scared to drop Ellington. I do believe he will take that Cardinal job. Jennings will only be good for 1 week. I might just roll with Ellington this week.

Hk posted in a seperate thread but was hoping to get some feedback here. Thoughts on my team before trade: romo spiller Trent Reggie bush Lamar miller fjax Cobb nicks givens t Austin d Hopkins gronk clay

And after (traded Trent fjax Hopkins for dez Mjd Bryxe brown)

Now looking at:

Romo

Reggie bush, spiller, Mjd, Lamar, joique bell, bryce brown

Dez Cobb nicks givens t Austin

Gronk clay

I think it worked out good for you. pretty even trade but you did get that 3rd WR you needed and you got plenty at RB.

My team is:

Qb manning

RB Martin, Morris, bush, bell, gio, Tate

WR garçon, Bowe, josh Gordon, amendola, Steve smith

TE Cameron and cook

Obviously I need WR help bad. I was trying to trade either Martin or Morris for AJ green as he needs a RB bad. He just offered me green straight up for bush or do I try and figure something else out? Bush has been my best RB or WR by far so that's makes me hesitant especially since my other top two have been duds. Then again bush is very injury prone.. I'm so torn. Thanks in advance for the help! Btw it is 1/2 point ppr league

I would treat Bush like what he is. a game changer when he is in your lineup. plus you got his backup so you got that RB situation wrapped up. and whoever is in it is a automatic start be it Bush or Bell. I would not do it. right now there is not many people I would trade Bush for specifically if I have Bell backing him up. I would not give him Martin either myself. Morris and a little throw in I would do.

Having Fleener, would you cut ties with Jared Cook and pick up Jeffrey? Yeah my team in my sig

Yeah I probably would. my bigger problem is I am not convinced on Fleener yet. Indy does not look like a team that is gonna be pass heavy like we thought. Fleeners gonna have his games but I feel Wayne will be the only consistant recieving option over there. that being said, I been high on Jeffries all year and own him in a bunch of leagues and glad he is finally gaining value. I Would drop 1 of those TE's being it is a 10 team league I am sure there is TE options on the wire already. just remember, Cook plays the team that just gave Fleener his best game of the year. of course Cook does not have Luck throwing to him. I would drop 1 of them. not sure if it would be Cook or Fleener, that is the tough call for me. Fleener has more value I think now so it would probably end up being Cook.

Hi HighKite. Thanks for the thread.

Non-PPR 12 team league (signature). The owner who proposed it also owns Bush.

Get: M Colston

Give: J Bell and S Johnson

I get the best player of the 3, but if (when) Bush goes down again, Bell will be gold. Would you do this?

Hi HighKite. Thanks for the thread.

Non-PPR 12 team league (signature). The owner who proposed it also owns Bush.

Get: M Colston

Give: J Bell and S Johnson

I get the best player of the 3, but if (when) Bush goes down again, Bell will be gold. Would you do this?

Colston has like 60 (15 a game) more yards in 4 games but 1 less TD. so they are scoring about the same. but then you have to give up Bell too who could go from Bench to automatic start in 1 week. I would not do it.

The only bad thing is if you don't make the trade hope you don't have to start Stevie Johnson this week as he has Haden. although Haden has proved to have chinks in his armour this year.

EDIT: And you are welcome.

Edited by HighKite

I've been offered either Levon bell or Gio Bernard for Julius Thomas or gronk. Would you do the deal and for which one?

Fleener is probably the best fa available on waivers I'm 7th on waivers in a 10 team league

Qb cam

Wr Antonio Brown

Wr Torrey smith

Wr josh Gordon

Rb Charles

Rb lynch

Te Julius Thomas

Flex James jones

Bench

Steven Jackson

Gronkowski

Pryor

V-Jax

Vereen

Broyles

I have Matt Ryan and I'm thinking of benching him in favor of Philip Rivers this weekend. Obviously, Matt Ryan is my guy, and I'd never even think about starting Rivers over him, however, Rivers is absolutely dominating teams this season, and he is playing the Raiders. Matt Ryan has a tough matchup against a very good, very underrated defense in the NY Jets, so I'm thinking on a basic matchup comparison. What would you guys do this weekend? Start the guy you drafted to be your #1 QB, or take the matchup with Rivers against Oakland?

I've been offered either Levon bell or Gio Bernard for Julius Thomas or gronk. Would you do the deal and for which one?

Fleener is probably the best fa available on waivers I'm 7th on waivers in a 10 team league

Qb cam

Wr Antonio Brown

Wr Torrey smith

Wr josh Gordon

Rb Charles

Rb lynch

Te Julius Thomas

Flex James jones

Bench

Steven Jackson

Gronkowski

Pryor

V-Jax

Vereen

Broyles

If I could get Bernard for Thomas I would. especially since soon you won't need him.

Blackmon or Mike Wallace ROS? PPR league. Who do you like? I would have said Blackmon but the Jags traded away their best pass blocking lineman today to the Ravens. Passing game is gonna be even worse than it was

I like Mike Wallace. i think he comes on strong the rest of the year. Tannehill has no problems checking down and succeeding on alot of checkdowns. with Wallace being double covered you are seeing guys like Hartline and Clay and Gibson getting in on the act, usually when QB's do that the defenses eventually have to iadjust their coverages as the season moves along. I think then is When Wallace will become more consistant. and I think we are close to then.

Hey,

already got an advice for the weekend but i'm not sure what to do on WR and RB positions.

QB Drew Brees

RB Reggie Bush

WR Demariyus Thomas

WR A.J. Green

TE Charles Clay

RB Darren McFadden

K Matt Prater

DEF Seahawks

Bench

RB Darren Sproles

WR Nate Washington

Greetings from Austria