[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I could use some help.

I am in Two Leagues and I have two tough decisions:

League 1 (Standard Scoring):

Start Fitzgerald or Cruz?

League 2 (Standard Scoring + big bonuses for longer TD's):(Very deep league where we have to start

1 qb, 3 rb's, 4 wr/te & 1 k)

Should I start Gates, Jennings, Broyles or E. Sanders?

(Already have Boldin, J. Jones & Colston starting)

Thanks for the help in advance

Team 1-Cruz and Fitz is a tough choice when Fitz don't have a lingering hammy.with the injury I go Cruz.

Team 2-Gates - For me to recommend a TE at Flex he has to have a great matchup. well unless somehow you got Gronk and Graham on the same team and Gronk is healthy and his old self. this is not a great matchup but a solid 1 for a TE. for a flex it is not enough for me.

Jennings- will have Taylor on him. sit him.

Broyles - I don't think this is gonna be the coming out party for Broyles many think it is gonna be this week. the Bears give up big yardage to teams number 1 WR's but number 2's don't do so well.

E. Sanders - Minnesota cannot stop the pass. period. they are giving up over 315 yards a game. This would be my guy.

Edited by HighKite

HK, guy in my league wants to trade me Trent Richardson and Demaryius Thomas for my Reggie Bush, Andre Johnson and Brian Hartline. Does this help me at all. I'm worried that Bush will get injured, I have Bell so when he does I will come up. Please let me know. Thanks

It is not a bad offer and in some circumstances I would do it. but you already have Bush backed up with Bell so no risk at RB. then you will also not have depth at WR .

I would sit still.

I need help picking who to start for my RB1, RB2, and Flex.

These are my RB options:

Ray Rice

Jacquizz Rodgers vs. NE

Pierre Thomas vs. Mia

Danny Woodhead vs. Dal

Who should I start with Ray Rice and then which 2 should I start if Ray Rice doesn't play this week.

These are my Flex Options along with above:

Ryan Broyles vs. Chi

Stephen Hill vs. Ten

Do I put hill or broyles at my flex? Or 1 of my rb's

Standard scoring

Edited by bpkrufus

I need help picking who to start for my RB1, RB2, and Flex.

These are my RB options:

Ray Rice

Jacquizz Rodgers vs. NE

Pierre Thomas vs. Mia

Danny Woodhead vs. Dal

Who should I start with Ray Rice and then which 2 should I start if Ray Rice doesn't play this week.

These are my Flex Options along with above:

Ryan Broyles vs. Chi

Stephen Hill vs. Ten

Do I put hill or broyles at my flex? Or 1 of my rb's

Standard scoring

At RB I see it like this-

Rice- hes a wait and see guy with his injury. if he does play he has a dream matchup. my best guess is him and Pierce split the carries up. even like that Rice should put up solid numbers.

Rodgers- will only be servicable IMO if Atlanta gets way down and being this is not a PPR league it even takes away from that. I just think Snelling is a better RB.

Thomas - Another guy that would have more appeal if it was PPR. it looks like Ingram is out again (although not sure if that even matters anymore) so he will get some carries and if the Saints were to get a huge lead he could suprise with a big game.

Woodhead - you got alot of PPR guys on your team. this is a dream PPR matchup for Woodhead as Dallas has given up craploads of catches to RB's. I usually write this guy off when people ask if they should start him. not this week.

At RB I look at it like if Rice plays he is a must start then I would go Thomas just because I think he has more upside ( although it is hard not to say Woodhead). if Rice does not play then I would add Woodhead.

WR's

Broyles - I like Broyles on the year if he stays healthy but not in this game. the Bears do well against teams number 2 WR's but bad against number 1's. they play man on man so teams are able to target their 1's without as much interference.

Hill - Tenne has been solid against the pass this year.

I would not use either WR at flex as your RB's are gonna be almost the recieving threat they are. if Rice does not play I put Rodgers in at Flex. if Rice plays Woodhead.

Thanks for the advice/opinions HighKite. Yea I basically have no idea what I'm doing lol. I've never played fantasy before and my buddys talked me into joining their league cuz they only had 11 people and needed 12. Your opinions have helped me so far, appreciate it

Team in Sig.

Do you think Spiller and either Wallace/Garçon is too much to give up for Martin? Guy in my league tried to trade for Spiller right before I got him in a trade this week. Thanks for the help!

In a 8 man league with 12 man rosters there must be plenty on the waiver wire. so in that situation I would trade those 2 for Martin as I feel Martin is the better player in the deal.

Thanks for the advice/opinions HighKite. Yea I basically have no idea what I'm doing lol. I've never played fantasy before and my buddys talked me into joining their league cuz they only had 11 people and needed 12. Your opinions have helped me so far, appreciate it

I enjoy doing it brother.

It is easy to be unbiased when looking at others teams but when looking at your own it is not that easy. so when I help others it is helping me also as I have most of the players talked about here on 1 team or another .so many times I answer my own questions when answering someone elses.

Plus fantasy football rules. I hope you enjoy it as much as me.

PPR league question, i am starting T Rich, AJ, Moss, Shorts and one of Woodhead vs Dal, Meachum vs Mai, Sanu vs CLE or Washington vs Jets who would you choose?

Thanks

Not alot of people bringing up Sanu as a option this week. with Haden on Green he is gonna get planty of targets. I expect him to flirt with 100 yards and a TD would not suprise me either.

HK. If you had a choice between Mcgahee or Ball in a ppr. Who would you go with?

I would hate to know I had to play either this week to be honest. but mcgahee is not a good back behind a bad run blocking line facing a defensive line ( Bengels) that is pretty good. a short TD is McGahees only hope IMO.

Ball plays in a high octane offense that wants him to take over the starting RB job and anytime they get a decent lead they are gonna put him in and try and get him developed ( as well as stop the fumbling). he also will see action on passing downs. I just think he has less downside than McGahee.

8 Team league, Standard PPR

QB:Peyton

RB:Gore, Lynch, R.Bush,

WR:Welker, Edelman, Thompkins, D.Jackson, D.Bryant, R.White

TE:J.Thomas, O.Daniels

K:B.Walsh, R.Succop

DST:Broncos, Colts

How do you feel about Lynch this week and which receivers do you think I should start?

Well Gore Finaly did good... so who do I start along side him

Powell is at Tenn.... should be a better matchup than Foster home vs Seattle..... But Its Arian Foster... do i really sit him... Ben tate will probobly get some carries... Just hard to think Houston will run well against Seattle

Next up my WR.... Victor Cruz is starting... then we have

H Nicks w/ cruz at KC

DeAndre Hopkins Hou hm vs Seattle

Eddie Royal Home vs Dallas

Thinking keeping Royal in and see what he can do against Dallas..

Brees is my QB

Heath Miller gets his 1st Start at my TE

Phil dawson Sucked again as my K

and KC gunna see what they can do to Houston

Thanks for the help