[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Need Flex position help (standard scoring - no PPR):

TE Brandon Myers @ Carolina

WR Lance Moore vs. Cardinals

RB Jason Snelling @ Miami

WR Jeremy Kerley vs. Bills

I think I go Lance Moore and hope he has 1 of those games as none of these guys have much upside besides him.

Was offered a trade for my 12 team league (Team 1 in signature) that involves me giving up Demarco Murray and gaining Julius Thomas. I would love to have Thomas in that high powered Denver offense, but my RB depth is tough after Vereen went down and Bradshaw will be useless once TRich is settled in at Indy. I also grabbed Fleener this week after the Dwayne Allen news hit so I feel I should give him a chance and see how things pan out for him there as the top TE in Indy.

If I make the deal I feel I have to get a RB in return. But his bench consists of Ben Tate and Jacquizz. Tate may hold a heavy price tag and I'm also not to keen on him as my RB2.

I don't see this as an unfair trade in terms of value, I just feel that this hurts me more than it helps me.

Would you drop Alshon? 12 teams & PPR. For someone like Burleson, streater or douglas? WR3 is my weak spot. I have Mi. Floyd Alshon & V Brown

I have been high on both Jeffery and Burleson since the beginnig iof the year fantasywise. if I was gonna cut jeffery for 1 of them it would be Burleson but I would personally keep Jeffery has he should get better as the season goes along and is very talented wherein Burleson is just getting stats because there is noone else to put there and is really not talented. if Broyles gets himself healthy he could cut into Burlesons stats.

Was offered a trade for my 12 team league (Team 1 in signature) that involves me giving up Demarco Murray and gaining Julius Thomas. I would love to have Thomas in that high powered Denver offense, but my RB depth is tough after Vereen went down and Bradshaw will be useless once TRich is settled in at Indy. I also grabbed Fleener this week after the Dwayne Allen news hit so I feel I should give him a chance and see how things pan out for him there as the top TE in Indy.

If I make the deal I feel I have to get a RB in return. But his bench consists of Ben Tate and Jacquizz. Tate may hold a heavy price tag and I'm also not to keen on him as my RB2.

I don't see this as an unfair trade in terms of value, I just feel that this hurts me more than it helps me.

I imagine you have changed your mind on this trade.

Looking at the week 4 games 2 deep players shine out for those deep leagues. ( have not looked real hard yet though)

1 is Sanu. I see him aiming for 100 yards this upcoming week.

1 is the Rams defense. right now San Fran's offense is a defenses dream. until they show otherwise playing teams that are playing the Niners is a thing I will do.

I imagine you have changed your mind on this trade.

I wouldn't say I changed my mind, I would say it solidified my choice in Murray. I was leaning towards not taking the trade in the first place, but wanted to get some insight from others. What side of the fence were you leaning?

I wouldn't say I changed my mind, I would say it solidified my choice in Murray. I was leaning towards not taking the trade in the first place, but wanted to get some insight from others. What side of the fence were you leaning?

Before this game if I was offered Julius Thomas and Tate for Murray I still would not of done it just because, as you stated, you would have not had a 2nd back. as you said the offer is solid and before the game many would of probably thought you crazy for not doing it but I don't like trading starting RB's for TE's.

Now you got some extra bargaining strength now if you do try and deal him.

I got 1. I have Vick and Romo on several teams. I decided in week 2 I am running with Vick until he shows me otherwise. Vick has the Broncos though and Romo has the Chargers who are much more pass friendly. I am thinking about benching Vick in these leagues and going with Romo. I know Vicks point total has been great so far so basically I am wondering if I am overthinking it with Romo or if it makes sense to bench Vick.

I got 1. I have Vick and Romo on several teams. I decided in week 2 I am running with Vick until he shows me otherwise. Vick has the Broncos though and Romo has the Chargers who are much more pass friendly. I am thinking about benching Vick in these leagues and going with Romo. I know Vicks point total has been great so far so basically I am wondering if I am overthinking it with Romo or if it makes sense to bench Vick.

romo is the safer pay but Vick has the higher ceiling

His A Foster and M Wallace for my CJ2K and D Jackson. Team in my sig

You have such good RB's right now getting Foster could just clog things up at RB while losing you major ground at WR. right now we are not talking about the Foster of the past. and you have Lacy and Bernard who in my opinion are both looking like starters to go along with Richardson and Johnson.that is deep at RB already. plus this being a 3 WR league it makes recievers a little more important and Jackson as of now is 1 of the most important WR's to have.

Planning on dropping the Texans D as they have killed me, and I'm lucky to be 2-1. Who would you suggest picking up for next week?

The Colts as they play the Jaguars ( no other explanation needed)

I like the Rams if they are out there too . teams have figured out how to run on the niners which means they are slowing the pace down (a pace the niners already enjoy) which is lowering point totals for leagues where points matter and they have turned the ball over 7 times and gave up 6 sacks in the last 2 games. plus, they made Indy look great defensively and although they (Indy) are playing solid they are not as good as they looked in that game.

I just got done looking over all the QB matchups of the week and made my normal list I go off of weekly. figured I would throw it up here for you guys to make fun of.

Tier 1

Peyton Manning- Peyton and his offense running into Phillies horrible defense. I have him far and away the best QB play of the week.

Tier 2

Matt Stafford - Lions are throwing for tons of yardage and the Bears are giving up a ton of yardage. I would not be suprised if Calvin does not get 175 yards by himself. I have him as the 2nd best choice of the week by a handy margin so as Peyton he will be in his own tier.

Tier 3

Ben Rothlisberger - yeah you are reading right. big Ben is gonna get the attempts in this game to make his fantasy value match up with his real value. for once.

Mike Vick - Philly likes to get alot of snaps off and Peyton loves it as well. should be the fantasy game of the week.

Drew Brees - Would have Brees a little higher if the Dolphins were not figuring out ways to win.

Tier 4

Tony Romo -S.D. cannot stop the pass. might have him a little higher if their run game had not emerged so well last week.

Tier 5

Griffin - his stats help fantasy teams better than his real team but since this is fantasy we will take them

Rivers - The Chargers offense has suprised and revived itself and the Cowboy defense should help that continue

Guys that might be on the waiver wire I have being servicable.

Pryor - I think he has his best week of the season against the horrible Redskin secondary.

Cleveland QB - whether its Hoyer or Weeden I expect a solid game. you could do worse if you have Aaron Rodgers on a bye.