[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Mat Ryan

Doug Martin

LeSaun McCoy

Calvin Johnson

Julio Jones

Victor Cruz

Martellus Bennett

Gartt Hartley

Vikings

Bench

Cam Newton

Darren Sproles

Desean Jackson

DeAndre Hopkins

A. Boldin

Jared Cook

My biggest concerns are D Jackson and Jared Cook. Should I start them over someone else?

How did you end up with so many good receivers? As soon as Boldin has another strong game, trade him and Hopkins. And start Jackson over Cruz. I like Cruz, but I don't like Eli. Jackson in the Kelly offense is money in the bank, especially against a mediocre team like KC.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for your replys not only an answer but in depth i really appricate it!

need to start 2 RB and Flex.

AP - No doubt

CJ2K

Bush

Wilson

And then any of the WR from my first post im going edelman and decker so that leave

Austin

White

Simpson

hopkins

As you said AP is a no brainer

CJ - will get you a bunch of chances as they are consistantly running him this year but I am not overly enthusiastic about this game as the Chargers are so easy to throw on teams are going to the air against them.

Bush -is at 50/50 so this early in the week I will just assume he is not playing or if he does not getting his usual load. this may change as the week goes along.

Wilson - at this point is untrustable.

So for the RB's I go Peterson and Johnson.

As for the flex for me it is up in the air between Austin,Hopkins and Wilson. I would watch all week and if signs are good that Wilson is gonna be more involved I would go with him as RB's are steadier point producers than WR's. as of now I think I would go Hopkins.

You have alot of waiting and seeing for your lineup this week with Wilson and Bush.

QB- RG3 or Schaub

RB- Jamaal Charles Knowshon Moreno Steven Jackson Danny Woodhead Chris Polk

WR- Larry Fitzgerald DeWayne Bowe Mike Williams Brian Hartline Lance Moore Brandon LaFell Marlon Brown

TE- Kyle Rudolph

K- David Akers

DEF- Greenbay or Tennessee

WHO WOULD YOU PLAY WEEK 3 ????? I AM UP AGAINST THE GUY IN 1ST PLACE 2-0 I AM UNFORTUNATELY 0-2 BAD TEAQM THIS YEAR AFTER WINNING LASTYEAR 4 SURE THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ADVICE AND HELP AND GL WITH YOURS !!!

QB- Griffin. he may not actually be playing good but you cannot tell by his stats. and my Lions tend to be nice to QB's.

WR- Fitzgerald is scary because of his hamstring but he has a good matchup. I like Bowe this week. the good thing about the Eagles running so many plays is that teams that play them run alot more plays too. with the Eagles giving up 360 yards a game in the air I would expect Bowe cannot help from being solid. these would be my 2 if Fitzgerald id ready. if Fitz has a setback I would go with Marlin Brown as he has been pretty consistant and has a solid matchup.

RB- IMO you got no other options outside of Charles and Moreno.

DEF - I would go Titans defense I suppose just because they have bee playing better so far.

PPR League WDIS with t rich likely out week 3 now that he is a colt

RB's -> Min 1 Max 2

t rich, woodhead, m ball and ivory

WR's min 2 max 4

aj green and nelson -> for sure

h douglas, ty hilton, jeffery, sanu and simpson

TE Min 1 Max 2

Davis, Eifert

Wdis?

Should i dump douglas and try and grab mcgahee off ww to shore up my rb's for the comming weeks? or as we are wr heavy austin pettis, s moss k wright, n washington, avery and josh morgan are the best wr still available on the wire.

thanks

Edited by millworkguy

Mat Ryan

Doug Martin

LeSaun McCoy

Calvin Johnson

Julio Jones

Victor Cruz

Martellus Bennett

Gartt Hartley

Vikings

Bench

Cam Newton

Darren Sproles

Desean Jackson

DeAndre Hopkins

A. Boldin

Jared Cook

My biggest concerns are D Jackson and Jared Cook. Should I start them over someone else?

This is a good problem to have at WR. with these WR's you should just draw their names out of a hat. It is really hard to give a opinion as they are all so good I expect them all to do well. but here goes. I would also keep Jackson on the bench just because of the zeros he has got me in the past.

At TE I go Bennett unless his shoulder ends up a bigger problem than they think right now.

It's only fair that someone offers their input for your team as well. And this is a tough one.. Could go either way. My heart says to go with Bernard, but my gut says to go with Miller. I say flip a coin - but kind of help land in favor of Miller.. :)

You feel just like I do. I will probably truly decide on this sunday morning.

• Like 1

Ray rice

Jacquizz Rodgers

Pierre Thomas

Danny Woodhead

Them are my RB's, which 2 should I start this week? I know it's slim pickens

You will be paying special attention to the Rice injury.

If he cannot go I think Jacqizz Rodgers and Pierre Thomas just because they will have more guarenteed playing time and are on teams I think are more likely to throw up alot of points.

I'm projected to lose 91 to 104. Help me pick my lineup!

10 team standard head to head

1 QB: Bradford vs. Dallas or Wilson vs. Jax

3 WRs: C Johnson vs. Wash

Nicks vs. Car

Royal vs. Ten

Edelman vs. TB

Amendola vs. injury

2 RBs: Gore vs. Indy

D Williams vs. Giants

Sproles vs. Ariz

F Jax vs. Jets

S Jax vs. injury

1 TE: Cameron(can I expect more good games, or should I hunt more on WW?)

1 Kicker: D Bailey

Defense: Houston vs. Balt (can I trust them to shut down Balt's offense?)

QB- I roll with Bradford this week. Dallas likes being passed on.

WR - simple to me. Calvin,Nicks and Edelman. Royal has to show me 1 more week.

RB- At RB I go Gore and Williams. if it was a PPR league I would go Sproles over Williams but it is not.

TE - I was not sold on the hype of Cameron at the start but I am coing around. I would trust him no matter the QB rigght now. cannot imagine you finding a better option on the WW anyways.

DeF- I would trust the Houston defense as much as most defenses this week.

My Team and league info is in my signature.

With Gordon coming out of suspension I have to take him out of IR and drop a player since I can only have 5 players on the bench.

Who should I drop??

Leveon, almost ready

Montee, is he ever gonna be useful?

Joique and Snelling just picked out of ww last week and yesterday

Harry Douglas, that will make me start Gordon this week with a 3rd string qb throwing the ball, too risky?

Myers, do I need 2 TE?

Also Bryce Brown has just been dropped....

I need all the help I can get for this decision.

Thanks in advance.

Ps. I would start Gio ahead of Miller, I think Gio will be the best rookie RB out of all the noob RB's.

I would drop Myers as you have Witten and only need him for a bye week. by then you might have an easier cut.

I think I would rather have Brown than L Bell. I don't think the steelers will run the ball all year without Pouncey. and if McCoy goes down Brown will become a top 10 back.

Hey guys,

Im new to NFL spent the summer in America and went to a few bears pre season games and really got into it. Myself and a few mates set up a fantasy league. below is my line up but im torn between a few positions.

qb-RG3

RB-Doug Martin

RB-Trent Richardson

WR-Reggie Wayne

WR-Andre Johnson

TE-Greg Olsen

W/R- Dwayne Bowe

Ok so on the bench i have

QB-Romo

RB-DeMarco Murray and James starks

WR- Steve Johnson and Eddie Royal

TE-(Waiting on trade but will be getting Vernon Davis)

So i'm torn between starting Bowe or Royal

Bowe i think is looking stronger as hes up against phillys d which i think is weaker than titans d who eddie is up against but he's on 5 td's so far this year. or would you mix up other positions. Is this my best line up???

And now also with Trent being traded do i start him??? what line up would you have

Cheers in advance

I would leave Bowe in. as you said he has a nice matchup and IMO Royal is a fluke.

I would keep my eye on the Richardson situation and make sure they r gonna give him the load before starting. I am sure they will but better to be safe than sorry.

HK. What are your thoughts about keeping a backup. I have Charles & Davis. And I'm not sure if I should play or drop Baltimore this week. My only play for a D is drop one of those or Alshon but im not ready to jump that ship yet

I cannot seeing you getting a defense off of waivers that would be worth either Davis or Jeffery. Baltimore bounced back nice anyways last week.if I was gonna pick up a defense it would be Baltimore I dropped though.

As far as handcuffs, I am all for it. and Andy Reid has made a many handcuffs into fantasy gold so he ( Davis)is a good backup to have.

• Like 1

Here is my team

I should add that this is a standard 10 team league.

Qb: Newton

RB: Mccoy

RB: Bush

WR: Dez

WR: D. Thomas

TE: Finley

Flex: Cobb

D/ST: Vikings

K: Prater

Bench

RB: B. Pierce

RB: F. Jackson

Wr: D. Hopkins

QB: Rivers

RB: J. Bell

RB: Green-Ellis

WR: Cecil Shorts

Finley is on the bye next week and is possibly hurt. I also have Newton and Cobb on the Bye next week so I have to use Rivers and Hopkins next week.

I am thinking of picking up Colby Fleener for my Tight End position to cover Finley in-case of injury and also because I think he has good long term potential but I am going to be forced to drop one of Fred Jackson or Green Ellis or Cecil Shorts. I have no choice but to drop one of these guys but it is a tough decision.

Wondering your thoughts, thanks!

Edited by gigispeed1332

PPR League WDIS with t rich likely out week 3 now that he is a colt

RB's -> Min 1 Max 2

t rich, woodhead, m ball and ivory

WR's min 2 max 4

aj green and nelson -> for sure

h douglas, ty hilton, jeffery, sanu and simpson

TE Min 1 Max 2

Davis, Eifert

Wdis?

Should i dump douglas and try and grab mcgahee off ww to shore up my rb's for the comming weeks? or as we are wr heavy austin pettis, s moss k wright, n washington, avery and josh morgan are the best wr still available on the wire.

thanks

You are gonna need to wait on Richardson info this week and see how much he plays. if he plays and they plan on giving him some carries he would be the only back I used. if he does not play I would play Woodhead as my only RB. I would use 4 WR's ..Green and Nelson for sure as you have said then I would add Hilton and Jeffrey to the mix. Hilton has become Lucks number 2 finally and with Ike Taylor on Marshall I see Jeffery doing solid.

I personally would not worry about McGahee as the Browns could not run the ball well with a elite back I highly doubt they will do better with a waiver wire pickup. I like Wright but he has cuncussion symtoms and may not play.

Standard 12 team yahoo scoring. Starts qb rb rb wr wr te flex k defMy qb now is Russell Wilson and my other rb's are D Martin, Knowshon Moreno, J. Bell.Please help.

RBush and Demarco Murry for L.Mccoy and Michael Vick. What do you think?

If you are getting McCoy and Vick I would do this.

Here is my team

I should add that this is a standard 10 team league.

Qb: Newton

RB: Mccoy

RB: Bush

WR: Dez

WR: D. Thomas

TE: Finley

Flex: Cobb

D/ST: Vikings

K: Prater

Bench

RB: B. Pierce

RB: F. Jackson

Wr: D. Hopkins

QB: Rivers

RB: J. Bell

RB: Green-Ellis

WR: Cecil Shorts

Finley is on the bye next week and is possibly hurt. I also have Newton and Cobb on the Bye next week so I have to use Rivers and Hopkins next week.

I am thinking of picking up Colby Fleener for my Tight End position to cover Finley in-case of injury and also because I think he has good long term potential but I am going to be forced to drop one of Fred Jackson or Green Ellis or Cecil Shorts. I have no choice but to drop one of these guys but it is a tough decision.

Wondering your thoughts, thanks!

You are so short at WR I think it is hard to cut 1 of those.as much as I would not want to I think I would have to cut Freddie Jackson. That being said Finley looks like he is sure to play this week so if you wanted to you could wait another week before cutting someone and will become clearer. sometimes the best move you will make is 1 you do not make.

I'm trying to get T.Rich through a trade now. We're in an 8-team .5 PPR yahoooOOOOoooo league. I have J.Charles, R.Bush, SJax, and Moreno. 3 of them are injury prone, which scares me. The guy I'm trading to has T.Rich, Rice, and Leveon Bell. So he's not in a great boat either. Should I trade him Bush and one of my receivers, maybe Josh Gordon or Miles Austin, for T.Rich? Incase you're wondering who my WRs are, I have Megatron, Fitz, Gordon, Austin, Hartline, and Stevie Johnson. We start 4 of those. Let me know what you think. Trent is going to be great at Indy, so I'm trying to hop on that wagon before it leaves.

Hey I need advice for both of my fantasy leagues,

League 1: Who should I start at WR this week? I need to start two. Standard Scoring

Larry Fitz (not 100%)

Mike Wallace (@ ATL)

Julian Edleman ( @ TB)

Cecil Shorts (@ SEA)

T.Y. Hilton (@SF)

League 2: Who should I start at flex? PPR scoring

Jason Snelling (@MIA, no Stephen Jackson)

Kyle Rudolph (@Cleveland)

Cecil Shorts (@ SEA)

Thanks for you input. I appreciate it.

I'm trying to get T.Rich through a trade now. We're in an 8-team .5 PPR yahoooOOOOoooo league. I have J.Charles, R.Bush, SJax, and Moreno. 3 of them are injury prone, which scares me. The guy I'm trading to has T.Rich, Rice, and Leveon Bell. So he's not in a great boat either. Should I trade him Bush and one of my receivers, maybe Josh Gordon or Miles Austin, for T.Rich? Incase you're wondering who my WRs are, I have Megatron, Fitz, Gordon, Austin, Hartline, and Stevie Johnson. We start 4 of those. Let me know what you think. Trent is going to be great at Indy, so I'm trying to hop on that wagon before it leaves.

I would do that as I also think Richardson becomes a beast. Bush and Miles is about the limit I would give up though as I believe losing Miles is big itself.

Hey I need advice for both of my fantasy leagues,

League 1: Who should I start at WR this week? I need to start two. Standard Scoring

Larry Fitz (not 100%)

Mike Wallace (@ ATL)

Julian Edleman ( @ TB)

Cecil Shorts (@ SEA)

T.Y. Hilton (@SF)

League 2: Who should I start at flex? PPR scoring

Jason Snelling (@MIA, no Stephen Jackson)

Kyle Rudolph (@Cleveland)

Cecil Shorts (@ SEA)

Thanks for you input. I appreciate it.

In league 1 I would go Wallace and Edelman. I like Fitzgerald but with these options why start 1 who is limping.

In league 2 I would go Shorts just because I think he gets some garbage time catches when they are trying to come back from behind.

• Like 1

WDIS: Romo or Smith, Chargers or Titans Coach, and I cant believe it but Wilson or Powell? 10pt TDs. Yardage bonuses. PPR.. TY

Romo has a great matchup and I expect him to have his best game of the year so I go Romo.

I think I take a chance on Wilson. the ceiling is just higher with him.