[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I ended up making 2 trades before our deadline at midnight last night, Traded Leveon Bell, Rice, and Fitgerald for Adrian Peterson, then traded Eddie Lacy straight up for Gore. I was very torn on the Lacy trade but the determining factor in the end was the loss of Aaron Rodgers and the likelyhood of defences now focusing on stopping the packers run game... So my team looks like this now. We start 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,FLEX,K,D, 10 team, PPR 6 PT passing tds ..... would you have rather kept Lacy despite the Rodgers injury? I guess it's a pointless question now since the trade is done, just looking for reassurance at this point

QB- BREES

RB1- PETERSON

RB2- GORE

WR1- DEMARYIUS THOMAS

WR2- VINCENT JACKSON

WR3- VICTOR CRUZ

TE- JULIUS THOMAS

FLEX- KEENAN ALLEN

K- HARTLEY

D- JETS (this week vs bills and week 14 vs Raiders)

BN- COLSTON, KENDAL HUNTER, IVORY, RUB RANDLE, Cleveland(week 12 vs Jags), Bills (week 15 vs Jags)

I ended up making 2 trades before our deadline at midnight last night, Traded Leveon Bell, Rice, and Fitgerald for Adrian Peterson, then traded Eddie Lacy straight up for Gore. I was very torn on the Lacy trade but the determining factor in the end was the loss of Aaron Rodgers and the likelyhood of defences now focusing on stopping the packers run game... So my team looks like this now. We start 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,FLEX,K,D, 10 team, PPR 6 PT passing tds ..... would you have rather kept Lacy despite the Rodgers injury? I guess it's a pointless question now since the trade is done, just looking for reassurance at this point

QB- BREES

RB1- PETERSON

RB2- GORE

WR1- DEMARYIUS THOMAS

WR2- VINCENT JACKSON

WR3- VICTOR CRUZ

TE- JULIUS THOMAS

FLEX- KEENAN ALLEN

K- HARTLEY

D- JETS (this week vs bills and week 14 vs Raiders)

BN- COLSTON, KENDAL HUNTER, IVORY, RUB RANDLE, Cleveland(week 12 vs Jags), Bills (week 15 vs Jags)

Your team looks ready to make a run at it all my brother. well, unless you get a injury at RB.

Welcome back HK. Hope all is well after the hiatus.

I have a situation that will run for the next 2 weeks. In Team 1, Murray has a bye this week with Lynch following the next. We've discussed trades before that attempted to bolster my RB depth and it just hasn't materialized.

Currently I will be using Pierre Thomas as the bye week replacement for Murray and Lynch. He has middle of the road matchups the next 2 weeks according to the SoS tool here at the huddle. Home vs SF and then @ ATL. I do have Greene on the bench, but he played last night and after the way it went against Indy I'm not sure I'll have any confidence in him next week.

The available RBs are as follows:

Leonard (Got the most touches after James left the game

Stewart

Rainey

Ogbonnaya (CLE is pledging to get him more touches)

Any of these guys worth a pickup and plug and play over Pierre Thomas? Leonard and Rainey seem to be locked in to a timeshare, Stewart has a 3 headed RBBC, and until I see CLE give Ogbonnaya more touches I'm not keen on using him as an RB2.

I guess it comes down to whether or not I should ride the hot hand of Pierre or make a bold move for something speculative.

Highkite - thanks for recommending CJ as flex option!

Any changes this week or is this squad solid enough? I'm in 3rd and can tie up 2nd (and playoff berth) Non-ppr

QB - Keenum vs Oak

WR - Vincent Jackson vs Atl

WR - Eric Decker vs KC

RB - Lesean McCoy vs Was

RB - Adrian Peterson @ Sea

TE - Coby Fleener (DONE)

W/R - Chris Johnson (DONE)

W/R/T - Andre Brown vs GB

K - Forbath

D - Carolina

Bench:

Romo - Bye

Dobson

Shorts

FJax

Colston

Tony Gonzalez

Anything here to change this week - some co-workers don't like the Jordy start, but can't think of anyone to put in there based on matchups (maybe shorts)?

Welcome back HK. Hope all is well after the hiatus.

I have a situation that will run for the next 2 weeks. In Team 1, Murray has a bye this week with Lynch following the next. We've discussed trades before that attempted to bolster my RB depth and it just hasn't materialized.

Currently I will be using Pierre Thomas as the bye week replacement for Murray and Lynch. He has middle of the road matchups the next 2 weeks according to the SoS tool here at the huddle. Home vs SF and then @ ATL. I do have Greene on the bench, but he played last night and after the way it went against Indy I'm not sure I'll have any confidence in him next week.

The available RBs are as follows:

Leonard (Got the most touches after James left the game

Stewart

Rainey

Ogbonnaya (CLE is pledging to get him more touches)

Any of these guys worth a pickup and plug and play over Pierre Thomas? Leonard and Rainey seem to be locked in to a timeshare, Stewart has a 3 headed RBBC, and until I see CLE give Ogbonnaya more touches I'm not keen on using him as an RB2.

I guess it comes down to whether or not I should ride the hot hand of Pierre or make a bold move for something speculative.

Thanks Rimmy and apologize for being MIA.

It is a shame you could not have used Thomas while Ingram was out as he was a beast during that period.

Here is how I see your options...

Pierre Thomas - I know two 7 catch games in a row is nice and 87 yards he got last week with the TD was nice too. but while the game was important Ingram and Sproles did the work. I do expect him still to do 4-6 catches because I don't expect them to be able to run well against the Niners and going to the air will be a must. but with the 3rd back now in the mix and after Ingram running so well last week Thomas touches are sure to be down.

Shonn Greene - I never did care about him even when they were doing the talking about his bigger role. it would not cross my mind to use him unless Johnson was to go down

Brian Leonard - When Martin went down I grabbed James in every league I could because he was still gonna get the workload . Leonard is not the same. he will get carries and if he gets in the end zone he is capable of doing decent but IMO that is what it will take to make him useful. it was obvious when James went down the dropoff in talent was major as they never ran that well again that game. I think Rainey takes this job or at least the fantasy part of it EVENTUALLY. only good thing for Leonard is they play the Falcons who cannot stop any position on the field.

Jonathon Stewart - I do not get the usage of Stewart ( besides blocking for the QB) nor will I ever. that don't mean he can't produce. but I would not bet on any back on Carolina right now unless 1 of the 3 steps up and takes over. since they obviously love Stewart I would give him the edge. but I think past usage gives us a good idea of what to do with this situation. stay away from it. the minute you think Stewart takes over Williams runs for 2 80 yard TD's.

Bobby Rainey - I think he will be in on all passing downs where the RB is not a blocker and will spell Leonard. I think that is all it takes for Rainey to out produce Leonard. in a standard format though it will cut that back. I expect a Cardinals like rotation with Leonard and Rainey except Rainey aint Ellington.

Ogbonnaya - I have been waiting for him to take the jobsince Richardson left. they say they want to give him more work. well 1 carry this week and that is more work from last week. unless you are in a PPR situation he don't get looked at right now.

I keep Pierre Thomas and hope he keeps it up. I think there is less downside to him than the others. my 2nd choice would be Leonard despite what I said because of matchup and he will get the most touches.

Highkite - thanks for recommending CJ as flex option!

Any changes this week or is this squad solid enough? I'm in 3rd and can tie up 2nd (and playoff berth) Non-ppr

QB - Keenum vs Oak

WR - Eric Decker vs KC

RB - Lesean McCoy vs Was

RB - Adrian Peterson @ Sea

TE - Coby Fleener (DONE)

W/R - Chris Johnson (DONE)

W/R/T - Andre Brown vs GB

K - Forbath

D - Carolina

Bench:

Romo - Bye

Dobson

Shorts

FJax

Colston

Tony Gonzalez

Anything here to change this week - some co-workers don't like the Jordy start, but can't think of anyone to put in there based on matchups (maybe shorts)?

Glad it worked out for you my friend.

I like everything you did here including playing Vincent Jackson twice. : )

Chiefs D vs Broncos or 49ers D vs Saints?

Here is a interesting 1. 2 great defenses with 2 bad matchups.

I think I roll with the Chiefs just because they have yet to have a bad game.

With the Broncos offensive line woes I seriously worry about Peyton Manning taking a blind hit and making it through the game. he WILL be hit. and he don't get up as quick as he used to.

Highkite, Jordan Reed or Chris Ivory in my flex spot this weekend? Reed is at PHI and Ivory is at BUF. Thanks!

Ivory. he has the guarenteed touches. as a Reed owner in several leagues I do not like the matchup this week. hope I am wrong because I pretty much have to play him in 3 leagues.

Great thread! Was hoping to get some feedback/advice... Current roster in *sig*

Week 11 starters (for now):

QB- Luck

RB1 - Peterson

RB2 - Moreno

WR1 - Keenan Allen

WR2 - ??

TE - Jodan Reed

FLEX - ?? (this can be RB/WR/TE)

DEF - Panthers

K - Novak

So, looking for help to fill in the "??s" Also, willing to switch up anyone that has yet to play. Fleener had a great night sitting on my bench :)

Thanks!

Thanks Rimmy and apologize for being MIA.

It is a shame you could not have used Thomas while Ingram was out as he was a beast during that period.

Here is how I see your options...

Pierre Thomas - I know two 7 catch games in a row is nice and 87 yards he got last week with the TD was nice too. but while the game was important Ingram and Sproles did the work. I do expect him still to do 4-6 catches because I don't expect them to be able to run well against the Niners and going to the air will be a must. but with the 3rd back now in the mix and after Ingram running so well last week Thomas touches are sure to be down.

Shonn Greene - I never did care about him even when they were doing the talking about his bigger role. it would not cross my mind to use him unless Johnson was to go down

Brian Leonard - When Martin went down I grabbed James in every league I could because he was still gonna get the workload . Leonard is not the same. he will get carries and if he gets in the end zone he is capable of doing decent but IMO that is what it will take to make him useful. it was obvious when James went down the dropoff in talent was major as they never ran that well again that game. I think Rainey takes this job or at least the fantasy part of it EVENTUALLY. only good thing for Leonard is they play the Falcons who cannot stop any position on the field.

Jonathon Stewart - I do not get the usage of Stewart ( besides blocking for the QB) nor will I ever. that don't mean he can't produce. but I would not bet on any back on Carolina right now unless 1 of the 3 steps up and takes over. since they obviously love Stewart I would give him the edge. but I think past usage gives us a good idea of what to do with this situation. stay away from it. the minute you think Stewart takes over Williams runs for 2 80 yard TD's.

Bobby Rainey - I think he will be in on all passing downs where the RB is not a blocker and will spell Leonard. I think that is all it takes for Rainey to out produce Leonard. in a standard format though it will cut that back. I expect a Cardinals like rotation with Leonard and Rainey except Rainey aint Ellington.

Ogbonnaya - I have been waiting for him to take the jobsince Richardson left. they say they want to give him more work. well 1 carry this week and that is more work from last week. unless you are in a PPR situation he don't get looked at right now.

I keep Pierre Thomas and hope he keeps it up. I think there is less downside to him than the others. my 2nd choice would be Leonard despite what I said because of matchup and he will get the most touches.

No worries about being MIA. Life happens.

You hit the nail on the head in terms of how I was leaning with these as well. Will have to stick with Thomas this week and if someone emerges maybe I can take a flier next week, but I doubt it. I may grab Leonard and drop Greene just to have him and see what materializes there in Tampa.

I have another question that revolves around my WRs on Team 2. I had been rolling with a trio of Garcon, Boykin, and Williams. When the injury to Rodgers occurred I dropped Boykin because Wallace looked awful, however with Wallace out and Tolzien in I like Boykin a little more and I am likely going to grab him and drop royal Royal who I originally replaced Boykin with. Royal hasn't been much use since his early season outburst and I'm sure when I drop him he'll explode again.

My W/Ts for this week are Garcon, Douglas, Wright(8 pts last night). I had Fleener on the bench and he had his best game of the season, but I just couldn't trust him in a W/T slot. Maybe I should have put him in for Olsen, but oh well.

Douglas has shown up as questionable on the injury report and I'm curious if Boykin would be the better play this weekend. A healthy Douglas has potential, but a hobbled Douglas might not fair so well (even if Roddy White does draw coverage from Revis).

Which do you like this week? Douglas, Boykin, or Royal?

Thanks for sharing your insight. 0.5ppr league.

Need to start 3 of the 5 players listed below filling 1 WR 1 RB and 1 flex

(In order of how I view their value for week 11)

Golden Tate

Lamar Miller

Denarius Moore

Deangelo Williams

Brian Leonard

Current roster

QB Russell Wilson

RB 1 chris Johnson (started thurs)

RB 2 open (to choose from above)

WR 1 Welker

WR 2 open (to choose from above)

Flex open (to choose from above)

TE Gonzales (questionable monitoring. Hou Graham backup)

Thanks again for any help / insight Much appreciated

-Oysters

Thanks again Highkite. I ended up benching Richardson and playing Ryan Mathews instead. Richardson got only a paltry 5 points. Sure hope Mathews does better than that on Sunday. I'd rather be a Donald Brown owner right now.

Anyway, in another league here is my basic QB WDIS question:

Stafford @ Pittsburgh or RGIII @ Philadelphia?

Huddle and some other websites are predicting slightly more points for Stafford. But I've been leaning RGIII against that Philly defense. What do you think?

Here's a WR question for this week:

With Dez Bryant and Zac Stacy on Byes plus Stevie Johnson and McFadden out this week, I need to select 2 of these 3 (for WR#2 and Flex spots) in a deep non-PPR league:

Lance Moore vs 49ers

Santonio Holmes @ Buffalo

Mike Brown vs Cardinals

yuck... there is no one else any better on waiver wire (I picked up Holmes and Brown over the last few days). Which two?

Please pick one .5ppr

J Reed has been good over the past five weeks

K Allen had bad game last week tough matchup this week

M Drew been doing better, at home vs Ariz tough mathup

S Vehreen risk and or reward play

P Harvin risk and or reward play

Thoughts

Good to see your back HK!

Need some help with who to start this week.

League 1: Standard scoring

Wr (pick 2): jarett boykin, percy Harvin, Keenan Allen, josh Gordon, Cecil shorts, or Larry Fitz?

League 2: PPR

Rb (pick 3): Ellington, lacy, ivory, Andre brown or Darren sproles?

Thanks!