[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Help please! I need three of the following:

Wes Welker

Josh Gordon

Doug Baldwin

Torrey Smith

Tim Wright

Harry Douglas

Thanks!!

I narrow it down to Welker, Gordon, T Smith and Douglas right now.

Welker - I just could not bench him. he scores to much.

Gordon - not overly enthused with Gordon this week but I could see him doing the 70 yards he did last time he played the Bengels.

T Smith -Every number 1 WR who has played them has done at least decent. I expect a nice game from Torrey Smith and he would be 1 of my starters

Douglas - I like Douglas moreso in PPR leagues than standard but I like him in both.

I would probably bench Gordon.

8 Team standard ppr league:

Starting Lineup so far:

QB Peyton V.KC

RB1 Marshawn V. Minn

RB2 Gore V.NO

WR1 Welker V.KC

WR2 Desean Jackson V.Was

TE Julius Thomas V.KC

FLEX Andre Brown V.GB

DEF Broncos V.KC

K Vinateiri V.Tenn

Bench:

Dez Bryant BYE

Percy Harvin V.Minn

Jordan Reed V.Phi

Reggie Bush V.Pitt

Stevan Ridley V.Car

Shane Vereen V.Car

Texans DEF V.Oak

Im thinking of swapping Reed for Thomas at TE,

Percy in for Welker (Something tells me hes gonna have a breakout first game like Brown did)

Bush in for either Gore or Brown

Should I go after another kicker?

Your team looks solid to me except I would have Bush in over Brown. as someone who has Reed on almost every team I wish I had Thomas this week and if I did he would start over Reed.

Percy belongs on your bench probably all year.

Your Kicker looks good.

The Reggie Bush 1 is the 1 I would change as I mentioned. but that is just me . Brown has a great matchup himself and I understand his appeal. I go Bush though.

This is how I see it ..

Harry Douglas - must start in PPR formats. has not had a bad game PPRwise since Julio Jones went down. gets a zillion targets. although keep and eye on him as it says he did not practice today and not sure if its personal or injury. I would bet he is a full go though.

DeAndre Hopkins- I think Hopkins is a solid start this week as if you go look number 2 WR's have been busting them up. I would not be suprised if he went for 100 this week.

Hakeem Nicks - with Nicks schedule the next few weeks I expect him to be a differencemaker down the stretch run starting this week against Green Bay.

Marvin Jones- stays on your bench this week although I think he could be serviceable. could help down the road too

Emmanuel Sanders - him and Cotchery kill each other off although Sanders still finds way to be servicable most weeks.

Nate Burleson (stashed)

I go Douglas ,Hopkins and Nicks.

Thank you - do you see any value in dropping Burleson (and/or Jones) for Denarius Moore or Boykin?

Must win week for me! Last time you gave me advice it worked like a charm so thanks for that.

At QB: I have Matt Ryan (uh oh right) and Case Keenum. Who gets the nod this week? Ryan torched the Bucs last time they played and he had neither Roddy nor Julio. Keenum has been hot and the Raiders D has already had one historically bad performance a couple weeks ago.

And one more question. Am I right in starting Andre Brown over Pierre Thomas and Fred Jackson this week?

Appreciate it sir.

Yeah toughie at QB. I go Keenan as he is hot and has the better matchup. yikes.

I would start Brown over those 2. Brown has the matchup and noone else to get in his way.he could fumble 4 times and still get 20 carries.

Could really use some Flex help this weekend! 12 man PPR league. Here are my options:

R. Randle vs. GB

Rishard Matthews vs. SD

D. Will vs. NE

Tolbert vs. NE

Also available on WW:

S. Holmes vs. Buf

N. Washington vs. Indy

B. Hartline vs. SD

D. Avery vs. Den

K. Stills vs. SF

Thanks HK for all the help! Good to have you back!

Could really use some Flex help this weekend! 12 man PPR league. Here are my options:

R. Randle vs. GB

Rishard Matthews vs. SD

D. Will vs. NE

Tolbert vs. NE

Also available on WW:

S. Holmes vs. Buf

N. Washington vs. Indy

B. Hartline vs. SD

D. Avery vs. Den

K. Stills vs. SF

Thanks HK for all the help! Good to have you back!

I might go Matthews as I think he keeps the PPR value

So I am in a good spot in my league. I am 7-3 and winning next week will solidify my spot in the playoffs. I had arian foster at rb but he's on IR and D. murray is on a bye this week. I am debating if I should trade J.Cameron or A.Gates for a rb2 this week. My friend who is basically out of the playoffs is willing to give me L. bell for this week and trade L.bell for z. stacy for the next week. Z. stacy is on bye this week and thats who I would really want.

Standard/10 team league

qb rg3

rb Cj2k

rb??

wr A green

wr vjax

Te Cam/gates

flex E.decker

Def. Cardinals

K.N.novak

bench

T.Pryor

Chiefs D

Pats D

P.Thomas

H.nicks

I'll figure out some trade with my Defenses later but ultimately, I'm thinking of getting bell for this week and then stacy for the long term. So the question is should I plug in P.Thomas for this week and skip the trade or should I trade cameron or gates for bell-stacy?

Thanks for your help man!

Edited by Clutch Catastrophe

and another question in another non-ppr league:

Flex:

R. Jennings @ Houston

R. Rice @ Chicago

or

D. Sproles vs 49ers?

(Already starting Ivory and A. Brown in my two RB Positions.)

I think being non PPR Jennings is your man. he gets guarenteed touches against a team that can be ran on. Sproles is a beast in PPR and will probably be solid even against the Niners in standard leagues but I just think Jennings is safer .

Things are looking bleak for Rice.

So I am in a good spot in my league. I am 7-3 and winning next week will solidify my spot in the playoffs. I had arian foster at rb but he's on IR and D. murray is on a bye this week. I am debating if I should trade J.Cameron or A.Gates for a rb2 this week. My friend who is basically out of the playoffs is willing to give me L. bell for this week and trade L.bell for z. stacy for the next week. Z. stacy is on bye this week and thats who I would really want.

Standard/10 team league

qb rg3

rb Cj2k

rb??

wr A green

wr vjax

Te Cam/gates

flex E.decker

Def. Cardinals

K.N.novak

bench

T.Pryor

Chiefs D

Pats D

P.Thomas

H.nicks

I'll figure out some trade with my Defenses later but ultimately, I'm thinking of getting bell for this week and then stacy for the long term. So the question is should I plug in P.Thomas for this week and skip the trade or should I trade cameron or gates for bell-stacy?

Thanks for your help man!

What you and your friend are doing is called collusion and is frowned upon and should be.

Working with others is not fair and would not be tolerated in any league I am in.

You've been a huge help HK, and I come to you with one final proposal. This guy wants anything for Calvin Johnson. He says any QB he has, any WR he has, and KC Def for Calvin and one other player I don't want. He has Matt Ryan, Andy Dalton, and Case Keenum as QB. His WRs are AJ Green, Andre Johnson, Jordy Nelson and the rest are pointless. The player I don't want is Steven Jackson or IND Def. They're pointless at this time. We're a 2 QB league and I have Rivers and Eli. So how does Matt Ryan/Andy Dalton, AJ Green, KC Def for Calvin and SJax/IND Def sound? I'm sitting at 4-6 because I've had the most points scored against me (the next closest player scored against is 150 points less). At this point, I need a comeback, My team is in my sig if you need any reference. I have till the end of the day to make a trade. Let me know what you think and thank you so much. You're doing one hell of a service! Keep on keepin on.

Based on my team would YOU propose this trade? I'm 5-5 but 1st place is only 1 game ahead and pretty much 1-8 players still have chance to make playoffs.

I send: Bush, Harvin

He send: Rodgers, Megatron

His team:

QB: Rodgers, Kap

WR: Megatron, Antonio, Roddy, Tate

RB: MJD, Matthews, Mcgahee, Richardson, Randle

Or should I keep my lineup as is since we have no clue if Rodgers will be back for sure before playoffs.

You've been a huge help HK, and I come to you with one final proposal. This guy wants anything for Calvin Johnson. He says any QB he has, any WR he has, and KC Def for Calvin and one other player I don't want. He has Matt Ryan, Andy Dalton, and Case Keenum as QB. His WRs are AJ Green, Andre Johnson, Jordy Nelson and the rest are pointless. The player I don't want is Steven Jackson or IND Def. They're pointless at this time. We're a 2 QB league and I have Rivers and Eli. So how does Matt Ryan/Andy Dalton, AJ Green, KC Def for Calvin and SJax/IND Def sound? I'm sitting at 4-6 because I've had the most points scored against me (the next closest player scored against is 150 points less). At this point, I need a comeback, My team is in my sig if you need any reference. I have till the end of the day to make a trade. Let me know what you think and thank you so much. You're doing one hell of a service! Keep on keepin on.

Always love your questions Grenaid as every question you ask is always loaded with smaller questions.

Ok, 1st I want to point out to you that K.C. has a tough schedule the rest of the way including Denver 2 of the next 3 weeks. so if your defensive scoring partly depends on points allowed expect the Cheifs to fall off their current pace. you WILL NOT be getting the K.C., defense that has scored liked a QB up until this point. not saying they are gonna tank out just that they are gonna take a hit.

I also expect Stephen Jackson to play well over the next 5 weeks purely based on 5 excellent matchups in a row.

This all being said I would make that trade. in 2 QB leagues QB's are the most important players and you are getting 2 as well as another great WR and the best defense ( so far) in the league.

I think this trade is closer than it originally looked but I still think it is a move that helps your team. although you have no 3rd RB and need 1.

Based on my team would YOU propose this trade? I'm 5-5 but 1st place is only 1 game ahead and pretty much 1-8 players still have chance to make playoffs.

I send: Bush, Harvin

He send: Rodgers, Megatron

His team:

QB: Rodgers, Kap

WR: Megatron, Antonio, Roddy, Tate

RB: MJD, Matthews, Mcgahee, Richardson, Randle

Or should I keep my lineup as is since we have no clue if Rodgers will be back for sure before playoffs.

If what they say is true Rodgers will be back in week 12 which would still give you 5 games with him ( assuming your superbowl is week 16).

You need the WR and can live without the RB as long as noone gets hurt. I want to say jump on this deal and I probably would but a injury at RB and you will be badly hurting. I think getting Rodgers down the line is worth it. but I would be finding me a 3rd back ( I call it the protection back) if possible.