[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Ok it's semi finals and here's the situation I'm up by 27 in a non ppr standard scoring 6 points for all touchdowns even throwing. My opponent has 3 players left playing: torry smith, pitta and tucker. I have Matt stafford now here's the thing I just saw flacco was a free agent and picked him up. Do I start flacco because now even if he throws a touchdown to smith or pitta they basically offset, or is it to risky and a 27 point lead can be made up with his kicker and or extra yardage. Any and all thoughts are appreciated!

Ok it's semi finals and here's the situation I'm up by 27 in a non ppr standard scoring 6 points for all touchdowns even throwing. My opponent has 3 players left playing: torry smith, pitta and tucker. I have Matt stafford now here's the thing I just saw flacco was a free agent and picked him up. Do I start flacco because now even if he throws a touchdown to smith or pitta they basically offset, or is it to risky and a 27 point lead can be made up with his kicker and or extra yardage. Any and all thoughts are appreciated!

I think I go with Flacco. if his 2 score you score. if his 2 get yardage you get some yardage. take away the TD's can you see the kicker and the yardage beating you? unless Flacco is hurt or they run he will score on any play they do. but Flacco can still score without either of them in multiple ways.

Plus the Lions stink against the pass so it aint like you don't have a good matchup.

Hi HK, did you won the playoff. Thanks for your advice and I won 2nd playoff and i am ready for next week.

Lost in semi's in 1 and going to the superbowl of other and moved up to 3rd in my 17 week roto ( 3rd starts money spots).

WTG on your victory. congrats on doing such a fine job with your team.

Hey HK, after my bye looking forward to the semifinals, and again, i need your advice.

QB: Drew Brees

RB: Reggie Bush

WR: Demaryius Thomas

WR: A.J. Green

TE: Jordan Cameron

W/R: Brandon Marshall

Bench:

RB: Joquie Bell

RB: Alfred Morris

WR: Eric Decker

TE: Dennis Pitta

1.) What do you think on the W/R position? i'm a fan of putting WR in this position and i think my 3 starting WR have good matchups too.

2.) What do you think about Bush? I'm a big Reggie Bush fan and in my opinion, the Giants rushing DEF is not a good one.On the other hand, the Dallas cowboys DEF is worst too (regarding Alfred Morris). Maybe i should put him on W/R?

3.) My eternal struggle with TEs. I'm still unhappy with Cameron ( he's scoring when i'm benching him, put these are old FF problems). Think Pitta could be a good option, but i don't know how good TEs score against the Patriots

Wish you a nice day,

best regards

Hey HK, after my bye looking forward to the semifinals, and again, i need your advice.

QB: Drew Brees

RB: Reggie Bush

WR: Demaryius Thomas

WR: A.J. Green

TE: Jordan Cameron

W/R: Brandon Marshall

Bench:

RB: Joquie Bell

RB: Alfred Morris

WR: Eric Decker

TE: Dennis Pitta

1.) What do you think on the W/R position? i'm a fan of putting WR in this position and i think my 3 starting WR have good matchups too.

2.) What do you think about Bush? I'm a big Reggie Bush fan and in my opinion, the Giants rushing DEF is not a good one.On the other hand, the Dallas cowboys DEF is worst too (regarding Alfred Morris). Maybe i should put him on W/R?

3.) My eternal struggle with TEs. I'm still unhappy with Cameron ( he's scoring when i'm benching him, put these are old FF problems). Think Pitta could be a good option, but i don't know how good TEs score against the Patriots

Wish you a nice day,

best regards

Hello again Chris and good luck.

1. I think you have the WR's you need in. I like Decker but I think he gets a bench this week.I cannot see you benching any of those guys you got in right now.

2. Ouch, I also cannot see you benching Bush or Morris. gonna have to do further breakdown on your FLEX.

3. The Patriots give up the 7th most points to defenses so good matchup for Pitta.Camerons matchup is just as good . I would personally play Cameron.

At WR to me there is no way to bench either AJ Green or Brandon Marshall when they have the best 2 matchups for WR's this week.demaryius Thomas has 1 of the toughest matchups

At RB you have Bush who for me is a must start over everyone on your team when healthy with a average matchup and you have Morris with the best matchup you can get at RB.

I , myself, would bench Demaryius Thomas . I would not feel happy about it but it is what I would do. I know Morris has been a bust this year fantasywise but against the Cowboys league worst defense run defense he is in.

Edited by HighKite

Hello again Chris and good luck.

1. I think you have the WR's you need in. I like Decker but I think he gets a bench this week.I cannot see you benching any of those guys you got in right now.

2. Ouch, I also cannot see you benching Bush or Morris. gonna have to do further breakdown on your FLEX.

3. The Patriots give up the 7th most points to defenses so good matchup for Pitta.Camerons matchup is just as good . I would personally play Cameron.

At WR to me there is no way to bench either AJ Green or Brandon Marshall when they have the best 2 matchups for WR's this week.demaryius Thomas has 1 of the toughest matchups

At RB you have Bush who for me is a must start over everyone on your team when healthy with a average matchup and you have Morris with the best matchup you can get at RB.

I , myself, would bench Demaryius Thomas . I would not feel happy about it but it is what I would do. I know Morris has been a bust this year fantasywise but against the Cowboys league worst defense run defense he is in.

Thank you, you helped me a lot!

Championship week!!

Once again I have a QB dilemma

Dalton vs Vikings

Kaepernick vs Falcons

Cutler @ Eagles

Also my flex spot. I will be sitting Fitz due to his head injury and playing Seattle.

Rainey @ Rams

Colston @ Panthers

My line up:

QB?

B. Marshall

J. Gordon

J. Charles

D. Murray

D. Walker

Flex?

Opponent.

Newton

A. Jeffery

D. Thomas

Z. Stacy

B. Tate/F. Gore

Pettigrew

D. Jackson

What should I do for my QB and flex?

Defensive scoring in my league gives/takes points based on how many points the defense actually gives up in a game. Scoring looks like this:

Shutout = 10 points

1 - 6 points allowed = 7

7 - 13 points allowed = 4

14 - 17 points allowed = 2

18 - 21 points allowed = 0

22 - 27 points allowed = -2

28 - 34 points allowed = -4

35 - 45 points allowed = -7

46+ points allowed = -10

I've got 2 pretty good defenses, but neither has a good matchup for the championship week - Carolina vs. NO and Arizona @ Seattle. I kind of think that Carolina will have a bounce back game against NO after they gave up 31 points and were worth -2 a couple of weeks ago in NO. Plus, NO hasn't been very good on the road this year.

But, I'm wondering if I should maybe roll the dice on a different defense for the week. There are a couple potentially good matchups on the waiver wire:

MIA @ BUF

CLE @ NYJ

DET vs NYG

Normally, I'd just ride the defense I have but I'm concerned about the Saints or Seahawks offense going off and killing my championship hopes. Miami's been OK and Buffalo has put up some stinkers on O. The Browns are inconsistent and the Jets can have some awful offensive games. Detroit's D hasn't been that good, but the Giants and Eli are a turnover machine.

Any advice? Dance with the girl that brung ya or roll the dice on a 1 week wonder? Thanks!

Championship week!!

Once again I have a QB dilemma

Dalton vs Vikings

Kaepernick vs Falcons

Cutler @ Eagles

Also my flex spot. I will be sitting Fitz due to his head injury and playing Seattle.

Rainey @ Rams

Colston @ Panthers

My line up:

QB?

B. Marshall

J. Gordon

J. Charles

D. Murray

D. Walker

Flex?

Opponent.

Newton

A. Jeffery

D. Thomas

Z. Stacy

B. Tate/F. Gore

Pettigrew

D. Jackson

What should I do for my QB and flex?

At QB I would go with Cutler and be very happy with that.

At FLEX I would go with Rainey. I am proud of Colston myself last week as he helped my squad nicely. but that was last week. this week he has the Panthers. I know he did well last time but this 1 is at Carolina and I expect the Carolina defense to play better at home.

As I said last week Rainey is fantasy friendly.meaning you know when to use him and when not to by matchup. he has the 3rd best matchup you can have for a RB IMO.he should be solid.

Defensive scoring in my league gives/takes points based on how many points the defense actually gives up in a game. Scoring looks like this:

Shutout = 10 points

1 - 6 points allowed = 7

7 - 13 points allowed = 4

14 - 17 points allowed = 2

18 - 21 points allowed = 0

22 - 27 points allowed = -2

28 - 34 points allowed = -4

35 - 45 points allowed = -7

46+ points allowed = -10

I've got 2 pretty good defenses, but neither has a good matchup for the championship week - Carolina vs. NO and Arizona @ Seattle. I kind of think that Carolina will have a bounce back game against NO after they gave up 31 points and were worth -2 a couple of weeks ago in NO. Plus, NO hasn't been very good on the road this year.

But, I'm wondering if I should maybe roll the dice on a different defense for the week. There are a couple potentially good matchups on the waiver wire:

MIA @ BUF

CLE @ NYJ

DET vs NYG

Normally, I'd just ride the defense I have but I'm concerned about the Saints or Seahawks offense going off and killing my championship hopes. Miami's been OK and Buffalo has put up some stinkers on O. The Browns are inconsistent and the Jets can have some awful offensive games. Detroit's D hasn't been that good, but the Giants and Eli are a turnover machine.

Any advice? Dance with the girl that brung ya or roll the dice on a 1 week wonder? Thanks!

The Clevelend defense is nice and should be low scoring.

As a Carolina owner who is having the same problem this week I picked up the Chargers in my league as they have the Raiders but still not sure I won't go with Carolina. another team I like this week is the Rams( they are not available in my league or I would of). using the betting line over and under they are the team to use pointwise and who I would advise under your system. both teams should spend most of the game trying to run, slowing the game down to the point friendly game you can use.

More questions for you at RB and DST, HK.

Available RB's (Pick 2):

Moreno (@ Hou) (losing carries to Ball to rest?)

A. Morris (vs Dal)

C. Johnson (@ Jax)

Rainey (@ Stl)

R. Matthews (vs Oak)

Pick 1 DST:

Cincy (vs Min)

Detroit (vs NYG)

Tennessee (@ Jax)

Buffalo (vs Mia)

Thanks for your help.

QB question....

I got to the finals this year starting either Kaepernick or Dalton (mostly Dalton) and now that i am in the finals i am thinking of picking up Cousins and starting him vs. Dallas. Is that crazy ?? Also Cutler is on the waiver wire. So who would you start out of those 4 ?

Dalton vs. Minn,

Kaepernic vs. ATL

Cutler @ Philly

Cousins vs. Dallas

Thanks man.....

More questions for you at RB and DST, HK.

Available RB's (Pick 2):

Moreno (@ Hou) (losing carries to Ball to rest?)

A. Morris (vs Dal)

C. Johnson (@ Jax)

Rainey (@ Stl)

R. Matthews (vs Oak)

Pick 1 DST:

Cincy (vs Min)

Detroit (vs NYG)

Tennessee (@ Jax)

Buffalo (vs Mia)

Thanks for your help.

This is tough. you got Moreno who has helped carry you here.you got Morris with the leagues best mactchup,you got Chris Johnson with a solid matchup and Rainey with a great matchup.

This 1 is gonna have to marinate all week but my 1st impulse is to go with Alfred Morris and Rainey. they both have top matchups and I think have less downside. the Morris choice I am confident with. its Rainey vs the other 2 that is tough.

If you find time ask me this question again later in the week but right now I would go Morris and Rainey as nutty as that sounds.

Rainey has been predictable so far. whe he played Det., Car, and S.F. he was bad as they all have dominant lines. when he played Atlanta and Buffalo he got off. he has a matchup as good or better than both of those against Saintlooee.

Of the defenses I would go Cinci.

QB question....

I got to the finals this year starting either Kaepernick or Dalton (mostly Dalton) and now that i am in the finals i am thinking of picking up Cousins and starting him vs. Dallas. Is that crazy ?? Also Cutler is on the waiver wire. So who would you start out of those 4 ?

Dalton vs. Minn,

Kaepernic vs. ATL

Cutler @ Philly

Cousins vs. Dallas

Thanks man.....

I would jump all over Cutler.

I think Cousins could be solid but the Redskins are gonna run alot against the horrible run defense of Dallas. my 2nd choice of the 4 , if it matters is Kaep.

Made it to my 12 team PPR championship!! Wish me luck

Going up against j charles, aj green, murray. all in all a scary team

Pick 2 Rbs, 2 Wrs, and a flex out of:

Reggie Bush, Shane Vereen, Le'Veeon Bell

V Jax, Pierre Garcon, Eric Decker, Michael Crabtree

Made it to my 12 team PPR championship!! Wish me luck

Going up against j charles, aj green, murray. all in all a scary team

Pick 2 Rbs, 2 Wrs, and a flex out of:

Reggie Bush, Shane Vereen, Le'Veeon Bell

V Jax, Pierre Garcon, Eric Decker, Michael Crabtree

RB's are al tough. they should all produce. I would go , as of now, Bush as he gets the Giants who have gave up over 130 yards in 3 straight games. and Bell has the Packers who have given up over 200 yards 3 times this season. I would roll with those 2.

My worry on Vereen is they made a concentrated effort to take him out of the game and it resulted in a loss.

VJAX is a must start IMO and I go Decker with my 2nd spot. don't trust Garcon and Crabtree over Decker although all are trustable IMO.

1 point PPR league

QB:

Matthew Stafford vs. NYG

Jay Cutler @ PHI

Pick 1 RB and 1 FLEX:

Shane Vereen @ BAL

Andre Brown @ DET

Jordan Todman vs. TEN

Montee Ball @ HOU

Darren Sproles @ ARI

Andre Ellington @ CAR

Danny Amendola @ BAL

DEF/ST:

Lions vs. NYG

Rams vs. TB

Thanks sir.

Hi Highkite:

Championship Game in a non-PPR league.

Question #1: Which RB do I flex?

• Rashad Jennings @SD - He may not have the best matchup, but he's been consistently good.
  • Jordan Todman vs. TEN - Good matchup

Question #2: Which WR do I play?

• Steve Smith vs NO - This guy gets open, but Cam is not hitting him.
  • Harry Douglas @ SF
  • Michael Floyd @SEA

On the waiver wire

• Marvin Jones vs. MIN - sweet matchup
  • Greg Jennings @CIN

This is tough. you got Moreno who has helped carry you here.you got Morris with the leagues best mactchup,you got Chris Johnson with a solid matchup and Rainey with a great matchup.

This 1 is gonna have to marinate all week but my 1st impulse is to go with Alfred Morris and Rainey. they both have top matchups and I think have less downside. the Morris choice I am confident with. its Rainey vs the other 2 that is tough.

If you find time ask me this question again later in the week but right now I would go Morris and Rainey as nutty as that sounds.

Rainey has been predictable so far. whe he played Det., Car, and S.F. he was bad as they all have dominant lines. when he played Atlanta and Buffalo he got off. he has a matchup as good or better than both of those against Saintlooee.

Of the defenses I would go Cinci.

Thanks for your input! I'll check again with you on Friday and see if you have any changes to your advice.

The Clevelend defense is nice and should be low scoring.

As a Carolina owner who is having the same problem this week I picked up the Chargers in my league as they have the Raiders but still not sure I won't go with Carolina. another team I like this week is the Rams( they are not available in my league or I would of). using the betting line over and under they are the team to use pointwise and who I would advise under your system. both teams should spend most of the game trying to run, slowing the game down to the point friendly game you can use.

Thanks for the advice. I'm still thinking about sticking with Carolina too. Rams aren't available in my league either. Looks like it's going to be a tough game day decision.