[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hi. first time poster.

what do you think about me trading for mark ingram?

I have a hole to fill t RB2

thinkin about offering kevin Benjamin.

my other WR-- megatron, cobb, A. Hawkins, Shorts (plus I have Julius Thomas and Olsen and can use one of them at the flex.

12 team standard. 2rb 2wr 1te flex.

You think ingram will help me later?

I would not give up Benjamin for him myself. Benjamin is a rookie and IMO he is gonna gradually get better all year. and he aint been bad as he is. when Ingram comes back the Saints will just be deviding those carries amongst 3 guys instead of 2. I do think Ingram will take his job back but even when he had it he did not get more than 13 carries.

Should I trade Murray&Cooks for Julio&Olsen? My team is in the sig. I could use some TE upgrade.

I would not. you do not have the adequate backups to make up for Murray (although I think Murray is a bust this week). plus I think Murray is better than Julio Jones and Cooks is better than Olsen. just my opinion of course.

You do need another TE though. what is on your WW at TE ?

I got offered Antonio Gates and Randall Cobb for Aaron Rodgers. He also might be willing to do Arian Foster straight up for Rodgers. Thoughts?

It's a half ppr league starting QB RB RB WR WR TE FLEX K DEF

Team is:

QB: Andrew Luck, Aaron Rodgers

WR: Megatron, Andre Johnson, Mike Wallace, Sammy Watkins, Markus Wheaton

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw, Justin Forsett, Lamar Miller, Toby Gerhart

TE: Dwayne Allen, Heath Miller

Welcome back HK.

Was proposed a trade in my 10 team league that has me giving up Benjamin to get Quick. After looking it over, they are both fairly close together in points with Quick having one less game than Benjamin. In addition, Quick has caught a higher percentage of the targets thrown his way. Benjamin averages slightly more targets at just under 10 per game where Quick is at just under 8 per game.

That being said, the strength of schedule moving forward for each team slightly favors CAR with STL not far behind. It looks like a fair value trade, I'm just skeptical of switching for a guy from the Rams. By seasons end I think that Carolina will be the better team and thus should result in Benjamin having the better season.

What are your thoughts? Do you like the trade?

I think it is a pretty even trade. I would probably stick with Benjamin though as he is a rookie doing what he is doing. which means he is gonna get better and better as the year goes on.

I'd like to make a trade for golden Tate I'm in a ten team standard scoring league.

My WR and RB that I'd be willing to part ways with are:

Garçon

White

Harvin

Sproles

Evans

Would any of them or a combo make for trade bait?

Tate is playing above his talent right now. the only 1 of the guys you show here I would not want more than Tate is Evans. and we know he won't take just Evans. with the WR's you have ,trading for 1 is not something I would do unless its a no doubt upgrade.

That being said I do believe Tate gets off this week. but when Calvin comes back he will go back to the 5 catch 70 yard guy he was and is supposed to be.

He's back! You've got a nice following here, brother, glad all is well. A couple of questions...

Miller has been a solid RB contributor for me during Knowshon's absence. Do you think his fantasy value will be significantly diluted this week?

Who would you FLEX this week?

Matt Asiata (Detroit - gives up 12th fewest fantasy points to RBs)

Shane Vereen (@ Buffalo - gives up 6th fewest fantasy point to RBs)

Good to see ya brother Zeus and thanks for the kind words.

I think Miller is good this week. he has a nice matchup and coming off of 2 good games in a row. I would be suprised if the Dolphins changed something that is working. now if he starts taking a step back than they will kill each other. but with the matchup this week I expect a 3rd straight solid game for Miller.

I have Asiata and Vereen close this week with Asiata a couple spots ahead. I would probably go with Asiata as he is getting a starters workload. Vereen should be solid 2 though as with the Patriots going against a team good against the run makes Vereen and his pass catching ability more attractive than Ridley. but Asiata is proving to be the unquestioned starter so far with McKinnon spelling him so I would roll with him. as I said tho, I have them very close myself. I would keep track of things until gametime and see if something comes up that changes your mind.

Need help with my WR and Flex options. 0.5 PPR league

We start 2WR 2RB 1Flex

For RB I already have:

Foster

Bernard

Need help filling out both my WR spots and Flex - options are:

WR: Harvin

WR: Garcon

WR: Quick

WR. Hopkins

WR: TY Hilton

RB: Ivory

RB: P. Thomas and K. Robinson on BYE.

Right now I've got Hilton, Harvin, and Ivory. All very similar options - help!

Yes they all are very similar options. I have all producing at at least a decent level. but the 3 I would choose would be Garcon 1st, then Harvin and then Ivory.

I just like their matchups better.

I can acquire Jay Cutler and Bishop Sankey for Tom Brady and Mark Ingram, my RBs after the deal would be Vereen, Bush, Sankey, and Tate. Cutler is no question better and I need to win this week. Should I pull the trigger? Cutler would be my starter over Kaepernick, this is a must win week. Also, this is compounded by the fact that I may need Sankey due to Bye week/injury issues and I can't use Ingram.

Receiver Desperation

Need a week 6 play!

Would you drop on of these guys for a M.Sanu week 6 play over D.Hopkins?

(with A.J.Green out and Houston a Thursday road team?)

Who would you play at flex? (I'm leaning R.Hillman now)

12 Team League- Standard Scoring - non ppr

Start - QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST

My team:

QB: E.Manning (Streaming)

RB: E.Lacy A.Bradshaw

M.Ball R.Hillman J.Hill I.Crowell

WR: D.Bryant D.Hopkins

A.Johnson J.Hunter

TE: T.Wright

T.Kelce(wk 6 bye)

K: C.Parkey

DST: Tennessee (Streaming)

I think it is a pretty even trade. I would probably stick with Benjamin though as he is a rookie doing what he is doing. which means he is gonna get better and better as the year goes on.

My thoughts exactly. Not a terrible trade, but long term I think Benjamin beats out Quick.

Now on to the 12 teamer:

Do you like TEN D vs JAX this week? I could also snag ARI @ home vs the Redskins or CLE @ home vs the Steelers. I just don't like Houston vs Indy this weekend. Luck is on fire right now. Who do I drop for this defense? I don't want to drop Houston and have to burn a waiver claim for them next week as they've been a solid D so far. I'm thinking I'll have to drop Fitz.

There is also one caveat to this. Jeremy Hill was dropped in this league, he clears waivers Saturday, and with the injury to Green I'm wondering if he will see more work. If I can get Hill I would end up needing to drop 2 players so I can have a D for this week and stash Hill. I'm starting to get RB heavy and might be forced to drop Sankey, even though I don't necessarily want to.

How would you tackle this dilemma?

Edited by Rimmytose

Help me out in 12 team PPR at flex.

Michael Crabtree @ STL

Kendall Wright vs JAX

Sammy Watkins vs NE

Reuben Randle @ PHI

I love all of these matchups but have Sanders and Nelson starting at WR. Who do you guys like at flex

I would go with Randle 1st (can't believe I am saying this myself). but number 2 WR's are slicing and dicing that Philly defense.then I would go with Kendall Wright and hope Jville stays in the game. if they do Wright could blow up.

As you said all 4 are servicable though but these are the 2 I would roll with.

Welcome back,

Would you play f1. Qb. romo or cousins, rb, vereen, mcfadden or ivory, wr. andre johnson or b. Hartline? F2. Qb. Cutler or cousins, te. vernon davis or eric ebron? Defense, bears or cinci?

As always thank you for the help. Much appreciated.

Thank you sanders.

I would go with Romo. the Seahawks are letting QB's chew them up this year and I expect them to make every effort to stop Murray which I think helps Romo even more.

At RB I would go with Ivory. he busted on me last week but it looks like his job to lose over there to me and I expect RB2 numbers from him.

At WR I would go with Andre Johnson. hartline only averaging 40 yards a game and only 1 TD has me scared of him.

If Vernon Davis plays I would roll him out. if not it is all Ebron.

At defense I would go with Cinci as I don't trust the Bears against a offense like Atlanta.

Hey guys i am having problems this week with my line up. If you guys can please help its a espn head2head points with line up fromat QB,RB,RB,Wr,wr,te,flex,d/st,k. here is my my line up as of now.

Peyton Manning

Matt Forte

Branden Oliver

Dez Bryant

Golden Tate

Jason Witten

Ben Tate

Lions

Stephen Gostkowski

Bench

Jordan Cameron

Roddy White

Steve Smith

Colin Kaepernick

Mike Wallace

benard pierce

Larry Fitz

Lamar Miller

I would personally start Miller over Oliver and I would put Steve Smith in at FLEX. I have Steve Smith as the number 1 WR to own this week.

I got offered Antonio Gates and Randall Cobb for Aaron Rodgers. He also might be willing to do Arian Foster straight up for Rodgers. Thoughts?

It's a half ppr league starting QB RB RB WR WR TE FLEX K DEF

Team is:

QB: Andrew Luck, Aaron Rodgers

WR: Megatron, Andre Johnson, Mike Wallace, Sammy Watkins, Markus Wheaton

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw, Justin Forsett, Lamar Miller, Toby Gerhart

TE: Dwayne Allen, Heath Miller

You need a RB worse so I would go after Foster. but I would tell him Foster is always banged up and see if you can get something else along with Foster.

I can acquire Jay Cutler and Bishop Sankey for Tom Brady and Mark Ingram, my RBs after the deal would be Vereen, Bush, Sankey, and Tate. Cutler is no question better and I need to win this week. Should I pull the trigger? Cutler would be my starter over Kaepernick, this is a must win week. Also, this is compounded by the fact that I may need Sankey due to Bye week/injury issues and I can't use Ingram.

I would personally start Kaep over Cutler or Brady this week.and I would start Bush, Vereen or Tate over Sankey.

I would just sit still or see if you can get him to up his offer. Sankey is not much better if at all than something you can grab off of waivers IMO.

Receiver Desperation

Need a week 6 play!

Would you drop on of these guys for a M.Sanu week 6 play over D.Hopkins?

(with A.J.Green out and Houston a Thursday road team?)

Who would you play at flex? (I'm leaning R.Hillman now)

12 Team League- Standard Scoring - non ppr

Start - QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST

My team:

QB: E.Manning (Streaming)

RB: E.Lacy A.Bradshaw

M.Ball R.Hillman J.Hill I.Crowell

WR: D.Bryant D.Hopkins

A.Johnson J.Hunter

TE: T.Wright

T.Kelce(wk 6 bye)

K: C.Parkey

DST: Tennessee (Streaming)

1st let me say you are doing a fine job of streaming as I have Eli blowing up and I have been riding whoever plays Jville at defense in most of my leagues.

I would drop Crowell myself and pick up Sanu and play Sanu at FLEX and keep Hopkins in at WR. I want to see Hillmans use 1 more week if I can before putting him in. in Denver you never know, it may be anderson who gets off or it could be Hillman or it could be a 3 headed monster. with the other 2 you got a more stable idea of how they will be used and I expect both Hopkins and Sanu to be servicable.

Week 6, do I start Andre Williams(RB) or Percy Harvin(WR), flex position?

Current starting RB's are: Branden Oliver and Andre Ellington. And current starting WR's are: Golden Tate and Randall Cobb. (Assuming Calvin Johnson ends up sitting out this week).

Please advise.

My thoughts exactly. Not a terrible trade, but long term I think Benjamin beats out Quick.

Now on to the 12 teamer:

Do you like TEN D vs JAX this week? I could also snag ARI @ home vs the Redskins or CLE @ home vs the Steelers. I just don't like Houston vs Indy this weekend. Luck is on fire right now. Who do I drop for this defense? I don't want to drop Houston and have to burn a waiver claim for them next week as they've been a solid D so far. I'm thinking I'll have to drop Fitz.

There is also one caveat to this. Jeremy Hill was dropped in this league, he clears waivers Saturday, and with the injury to Green I'm wondering if he will see more work. If I can get Hill I would end up needing to drop 2 players so I can have a D for this week and stash Hill. I'm starting to get RB heavy and might be forced to drop Sankey, even though I don't necessarily want to.

How would you tackle this dilemma?

I love the tenne defense against Jville. in most of my leagues I am starting Jville with the Cowboys already rostered for their future matchup. have yet to have a bad day out of a defense playing Jville.

If there is alot of QB's on waivers that are servicable I would probably drop Dalton. if not it would have to be Sankey. I still have hope for Fitz and he will get picked up if you drop him. Dalton is only averaging 27 throws a game and 1 TD per game and IMO the player that has kept him a starter throughout his career is out for a minute (Green).

I would rather have Hill than Sankey. if Bernard was to go down Hill would immediately be relevant. I cannot say the same for Sankey as I don't think anyone running the ball behind that line will be relevant because tenne scares noone in the air.

Pick 2 at WR/Flex in 12 team PPR. I am leaning WHite and Quick but Sankey vs Jags is an intriguing matchup.

Roddy White vs CHI

Brian Quick vs SF

James Jones vs SD

Bishop Sankey vs JAX

I would go with White and Quick. I think they have less downside with as much upside as the other 2 at the same time.

Should I pick up Josh Gordon in 12 team PPR. The guy that drafted him just dropped him and he is on waivers. Here is my squad.

QB:

Matt Stafford

Tom Brady

RB:

Jamaal Charles

LeVeon Bell

Andre Ellington

Knowshon Moreno

Bishop Sankey

WR:

Roddy White

Jeremy Maclin

Brandin Cooks

Brian Quick

James Jones

TE:

Owen Daniels (Pitta was only guy I drafted)

I'm struggling with my RB depth since Ball and Ingram are out. I'm starting Hyde this week as my RB2.

I received 2 offers from the same team:

Offer #1

I give Alshin Jeffrey and Lorenzo Taliaferro.

I get Frank Gore and Cordaelle Patterson or Ruben Randle.

Or

Offer #2

I give TY Hilton.

I get Branden Oliver.

My team and league rules are below:

12-team, 1pt/yd, 25pts/TD, Start 1 FLX

QB - Cutler

RB - McCoy, Ball, Crowell, Hyde*, Taliaferro, Ingram*

WR - Jeffrey, Garcon, Hopkins*, Gordon*, Hawkins, Hilton*

TE - Daniels

PK - Parkey

DF - SD