[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I'm in a 12 team Dynasty league 22 player roster 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 flex RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 D/ST

Current WR's...

Percy Harvin

TY Hilton

Kenny Britt

Jordan Matthews

Jarvis Landry

Cody Latimer

Donte Moncrief

Sammy Watkins

I was offered Brian Quick, Justin Hunter and 2015 4th round pick for Sammy Watkins,

I'd like to be more competitive now, but not give up too much for the future....Would you do it?

Are there contracts involved too?

On the base of the trade if you are the 1 getting Quick, Hunter and a 4th round pick it looks nice. I mean I do realize Watkins is gonna turn into 1 of the better WR's in the league. but you are getting 2 shots and a pick at having 1 of the better WR's in the league for the future. but, if there is contracts involved and your guys are about to become free agents it does not help you as i am sure Watkins would be on his rookie contract but in some leagues Quick (being a 3rd year guy) and Hunter (being a 2nd year guy) could be becoming free agents or become 1 next year. in which case I would not do the deal.

Hey HK, thanks again for your insight.

Flex play this week, ODell Beckham, Allen Robinson or Markus Wheaton?

.5 PPR, 1 pt per 10 yards, 6 pts all TD's & 6 pts at 150 yards

Anytime Montana.

I would go with Allen Robinson. Tennessee is giving up 17.4 points a game in PPR leagues to teams number 1 wide recievers. plus if Tenne blows them out there could be some junk yardag involved.

Interesting offer but without seeing your team I cannot give you a more definate answer. sometimes getting more talent does not help your team if you are not getting what you need for your team.

I'm in a 14 team league H2H with standard scoring.

My team is:

QB - Peyton Manning/Smith

RB - Murray/Spiller/Asiata/Steven Jackson/Mckinnon/Khiry Robinson

WR - Watkins/Wallace/Crabtree/G. Jennings

TE - Walker/Reed

K - Tucker

D - Browns

Are there contracts involved too?

On the base of the trade if you are the 1 getting Quick, Hunter and a 4th round pick it looks nice. I mean I do realize Watkins is gonna turn into 1 of the better WR's in the league. but you are getting 2 shots and a pick at having 1 of the better WR's in the league for the future. but, if there is contracts involved and your guys are about to become free agents it does not help you as i am sure Watkins would be on his rookie contract but in some leagues Quick (being a 3rd year guy) and Hunter (being a 2nd year guy) could be becoming free agents or become 1 next year. in which case I would not do the deal.

Thanks HK. No contracts are involved, I guess the next question would be who would you drop since I'll be getting two players back? I was thinking Britt especially since I'll be getting Quick in the deal.

My Team....

QB - Cutler, Wilson

RB - Ball, Stacey, Mathews, Ivory, F Jackson, K Davis, B Brown

WR - Harvin, Hilton, Britt, Matthews, Landry, Latimer. Moncrief, Watkins

TE - Cameron, Donnell, Kelce

Ok I've got one more offer, I was offered Miller for Tate swap, the only reason I'm considering this is because I have Moreno and I wouldn't mind owning both Dolphins backs, especially with Tate being injury prone. So what if I get Miller+Cook for Tate. Because I need some kind of help on TE, and even Cook is help now I think, especially if Jordan Reed is gonna be coming back. What do you think about that? Or should I just keep Tate (I'm gonna be using him for flex maybe, but not as long as Oliver can give me some points and if Moreno returns and is healthy, I'm gonna probably have Tate on bench, so I wouldn't mind shipping him). Also he has Witten, what about him?

Oh yeah, and great to see you back answering our questions! :)

Appreciate the kind words bro.

I think this is a fine deal for you. you cover up that Dolphin RB (plus I think Miller does very well) spot and get a TE who I think has a nice week.

I would personally rather have Miller than Tate and you get your TE. I would jump on this 1.

I have wallace, jeffrey and cruz all starting in my wr and flex spots. Would you sub in sanu for anyone or leave as is?

Thank you kite

You are welcome sanders.

I know for sure I would roll out Wallace and Jeffery. I have Sanu and Cruz very close. I have Sanu 2 spots behind him. my biggest worry is that without Jennings the Giants have no recieving RB. which means Cruz could/should turn into the 3rd down back besides WR. and that could boost him up.

I think for consistancy Sanu is your man. for upside I think Cruz is your man. if you are playing a team favored to kick your butt I would go Cruz. if you are playing a team you are favored to beat I would go Sanu as I think there is less downside with him.

My team is:

TE - Walker/Reed

K - Tucker

D - Browns

My team is:

TE - Walker/Reed

K - Tucker

D - Browns

I can see how this trade would help you. you would then have Robinson and Ingram locked up and still have Steven Jackson for some depth.and you could use some depth at WR. I think I would do it. I consider Cooks the best player in the deal which is always a good thing.

Thanks HK. No contracts are involved, I guess the next question would be who would you drop since I'll be getting two players back? I was thinking Britt especially since I'll be getting Quick in the deal.

My Team....

QB - Cutler, Wilson

RB - Ball, Stacey, Mathews, Ivory, F Jackson, K Davis, B Brown

WR - Harvin, Hilton, Britt, Matthews, Landry, Latimer. Moncrief, Watkins

TE - Cameron, Donnell, Kelce

If B Brown is Bryce Brown there would be 1.

I am with you on Britt if he was not coming off of 2 good games in a row. the 2nd 1 is tough. you got 2 many TE's but I understand why you won't drop 1. I guess it would have to be Britt unless you want to give up on 1 of your young WR's. Britt always gets hurt anyways. I am just scared because he is a very talented WR and if he stays healthy I would not be suprised at all if he took Quicks number 1 spot from him IF he can stay healthy. and that is a big if.

I kinda wish I would have known you would have to cut someone like this before the trade because when you have to cut players they are basicly part of what you are giving up to get a person. you probably told me and I missed it. if so I apologize.

If B Brown is Bryce Brown there would be 1.

I am with you on Britt if he was not coming off of 2 good games in a row. the 2nd 1 is tough. you got 2 many TE's but I understand why you won't drop 1. I guess it would have to be Britt unless you want to give up on 1 of your young WR's. Britt always gets hurt anyways. I am just scared because he is a very talented WR and if he stays healthy I would not be suprised at all if he took Quicks number 1 spot from him IF he can stay healthy. and that is a big if.

I kinda wish I would have known you would have to cut someone like this before the trade because when you have to cut players they are basicly part of what you are giving up to get a person. you probably told me and I missed it. if so I apologize.

Thanks again. I actually haven't made the trade yet and never told you I would have to cut someone. Britt I picked up on waivers this week. Yes B Brown is Bryce. The biggest reason I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger is that I don't know if Quick is legit or if Hunter is going to build on what he did this week, Like you said I'd be giving up a future top WR and would need to drop either Britt or another future prospect.

Knowing I would have to drop someone would you still make the trade?

Edited by Stomp24

Thanks again. I actually haven't made the trade yet and never told you I would have to cut someone. Britt I picked up on waivers this week. Yes B Brown is Bryce. The biggest reason I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger is that I don't know if Quick is legit or if Hunter is going to build on what he did this week, Like you said I'd be giving up a future top WR and would need to drop either Britt or another future prospect.

Knowing I would have to drop someone would you still make the trade?

I would just sit still knowing what I know now to be honest.

Thanks, That's the way I was leaning, but always good to hear it from someone else!

You are welcome stomp.

Bouncing ideas off others is the way to win leagues as it helps you be objective. this post helps me with my own teams as it helps me be objective about my players as I get questions on them in different ways every day.

Yeah I got Ertz too and it took me a couple weeks before I switched to Bennett. I still think Ertz shows up this year though. what TE are you eyeing because not many are worth a FLEX type WR and RB.

I agree with your outlook on the QB's that are on waivers. between that many you can find someone with a good matchup for a bye week filler.

I looked at some of the teams in the middle of the pack and towards the bottom to see if anyone had a need at the position who also had a TE I'd want. I have the following candidates:

1. Greg Olsen - The owners team currently has injuries to Ball and J. Bell so they are using Hillman/Blount as RBs. Their WR2 is currently Kendall Wright with Terrance Williams in the Flex. Remaining bench includes: Floyd(ARI), Rainey, J. Bell, and Antone Smith. I know that Bell is back this week and ideally I'd rather give up a WR like Welker, Fitz or even Cooks for a TE. But maybe this guy is desperate enough to take CJ?K and Ertz for Olsen and Rainey or Olsen and Smith. Essentially I'd be trading for Olsen and getting very little in the RB in return. Although with the way Johnson

2. Travis Kelce - The owners team is curently sporting a starting WR corps of Hilton and Decker with Harvin in the flex. Starting RBs: Foster and Ogbonnaya due to injuries. Backups are K. Davis and D. Brown at RB; Nicks and Boykin at WR with Heath Miller as his backup TE. Again another team with RB troubles.

This is what I've come up with so far. The rest will have to wait until I have more time. Let me know what you think of these options.

I've got another one to add to the mix HK. Going to separate them so it's easier to track.

The 10 team league trade that was Benjamin for Quick I declined, but did mention I am interested in their TE Reed. They mentioned sending me Reed and Seattle D but not what for. Do you think that Seattle's D is worth trading for at this point? Do they turn it around and start making big plays soon? They have had a rough schedule thus far, but it does seem to get better the rest of the season.

Would anyone on my roster be worth sending for those two? Reed's health is still in question and the Seattle D has been very rough around the edges, I'm thinking it's not a bad time to buy low on them both.

Hey Highkite,

Wondering what your thoughts were on this: 10 team .5 ppr keeper league 1 qb, 2wr, 2rb, te, flex, k, d

someone dropped ryan matthews and I'd love to stash him in my bench:

not sure who to drop, but leaning towards either patterson or floyd...

QB: rodgers

RB: ellington, andre williams, sankey, t-rich, doug martin

WR: calvin, quick, sanu, michael floyd, cordarrelle patterson and cooks

TE: Jordan Reed

K: Dan Bailey

D: Denver

what do you think?

I looked at some of the teams in the middle of the pack and towards the bottom to see if anyone had a need at the position who also had a TE I'd want. I have the following candidates:

1. Greg Olsen - The owners team currently has injuries to Ball and J. Bell so they are using Hillman/Blount as RBs. Their WR2 is currently Kendall Wright with Terrance Williams in the Flex. Remaining bench includes: Floyd(ARI), Rainey, J. Bell, and Antone Smith. I know that Bell is back this week and ideally I'd rather give up a WR like Welker, Fitz or even Cooks for a TE. But maybe this guy is desperate enough to take CJ?K and Ertz for Olsen and Rainey or Olsen and Smith. Essentially I'd be trading for Olsen and getting very little in the RB in return. Although with the way Johnson

2. Travis Kelce - The owners team is curently sporting a starting WR corps of Hilton and Decker with Harvin in the flex. Starting RBs: Foster and Ogbonnaya due to injuries. Backups are K. Davis and D. Brown at RB; Nicks and Boykin at WR with Heath Miller as his backup TE. Again another team with RB troubles.

This is what I've come up with so far. The rest will have to wait until I have more time. Let me know what you think of these options.

I think if I could get Olson and Rainey for Chris Johnson and Ertz I would do that.

I really believe Ertz is gonna end up performing though. I would not over offer for a TE if I had Ertz.

I've got another one to add to the mix HK. Going to separate them so it's easier to track.

The 10 team league trade that was Benjamin for Quick I declined, but did mention I am interested in their TE Reed. They mentioned sending me Reed and Seattle D but not what for. Do you think that Seattle's D is worth trading for at this point? Do they turn it around and start making big plays soon? They have had a rough schedule thus far, but it does seem to get better the rest of the season.

Would anyone on my roster be worth sending for those two? Reed's health is still in question and the Seattle D has been very rough around the edges, I'm thinking it's not a bad time to buy low on them both.

Even if Reed plays it just til his next injury. I had him on multiple teams last year. when he plays he plays good but he gets knocked out of so many games I would not trade for him. he is very capable of giving you a goose egg either getting hurt or being a suprise "do not play". and those players I stay away from. he is not on 1 of my teams this year.

I do think Seattle will pick it up and I do think they are a good buy low candidate though.

Whenever someone tells you they will give you 2 people but do not mention what they want it is because they are hoping you will over offer for those players. make him make the offer or walk away from the table and tell him you are pursuing something else unless he has a idea what he wants.

Hey Highkite,

Wondering what your thoughts were on this: 10 team .5 ppr keeper league 1 qb, 2wr, 2rb, te, flex, k, d

someone dropped ryan matthews and I'd love to stash him in my bench:

not sure who to drop, but leaning towards either patterson or floyd...

QB: rodgers

RB: ellington, andre williams, sankey, t-rich, doug martin

WR: calvin, quick, sanu, michael floyd, cordarrelle patterson and cooks

TE: Jordan Reed

K: Dan Bailey

D: Denver

what do you think?

I really don't see who you could drop either. Sankey would be my 1st choice but you may as well see what he does against Jville and hope he has a good game and then trade him the following week before everyone realizes he is not what they thought he was.

Not that Sankey can not do good because anyone can do good behind the right line. but Sankey is not behind the right line and I feel he will look alot like Shonne Green when made the starter.

It makes me laugh how so many people look at 2nd RB's YPC and then say why aint they using him. what many of them don't realize is almost every backup RB has a higher YPC than the starter. it is because they are in on passing plays when the defense is playing back. that being said he is playing Jville so I would sit back and hope he gets 150 yards, then trade him for someone useful next week. it is one of those cases where you are just hoping for your stock to rise to its peak before dumping.

A far as Mathews, I just think I would leave him out there.

I have Ronnie hillman, zac Stacey, jerrick McKinnon, Doug Martin , and Jeremy hill to fill rb2 and flex in a ppr league. Who would u start?

I would go with Stacy and Hillman. Stacy would be my sure thing as long as he has no setbacks with his injury and then Hillman just because he is on the Broncos which makes his upside to much to play Martin over.