[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Can't decide on my WR2, WR3, and FLEX. Pick 2 WR an 1 FLEX out of these players-

1/2 point per reception

WR - Kelvin Benjamin (vs Chi)

WR - Andre Johnson (@ Dal)

WR - Michael Floyd (@ Den

RB - Reggie Bush (vs Buf)

Thinking Benjamin is looking like a must start vs Chi but for other 2 WRs I'm not sure which QB I can trust more to get either WR the ball. Floyd has had one good game and one terrible game with Stanton so far. And Andre Johnson has had mediocre but not great games pretty much every week so far. Buffalo has a decent rush defense, but Reggie Bush may be the only healthy starting caliber RB in Detroit's backfield.

Thanks for any advice!

I can't find my last post regarding Donnell in order to revise overall question...I was somehow able to get D Martin off wire and dropped FJax for him

That sort of solves my RB issue, but another wrench exists. I have L Miller and Moreno looks to be back sooner rather than later. Bishop Sankey rears his head again. Coach Whisenface has finally said more reps are coming, the Titans upcoming schedule is very friendly to a RB.

Miller is on bye this week, Sankey may make the splash he seemed to be projected for preseason.

Is Sankey's potential value enough to make the move now (or at all) over Miller's most likely end result of second option in a committee? Should Sankey do well Sunday and earn himself a higher projection score for the following week, there's no way I get him since I will be no better than 8th in waiver order

Another one for you Highkite, this one in league #3 (non PPR) where I need to fill the FLEX slot with one of these:

Shonn Greene vs Browns

Anquan Boldin vs Chiefs

Miles Austin @ Tennessee

John Brown @ Denver

ugh. But it has to be one of those unless I find a hidden gem on the WW.

Edited by Dcat

FF1. I have gore Rb, ivory rb, cruze wr, jeffrey wr and c patterson flex. My bench has Ball rb, shonne greene rb, and miles austin wr. Would you make any changes? FF2. I have vereen rb, lacy rb and ball rb. What two rbs would you start? I need to pick up a te off free agency who would you choose out of austin jenkin, toilolo, harbor, ebrom, graham, gresham, quarless, chandler, kendricks fasano? Those are the top ten in proj points but ill listen to other options. Im sorry this is so long lol, thank you as always for the help. Its much appreciated

Edited by hsanders21
  • Like 1

Which WRs would you start Week 5 ? Pick 2 STANDARD LEAGUE

Andre Johnson vs Dal.

Terrance Williams vs Hou.

Andrew Hawkins vs Ten.

Wes Welker vs Ari.

I'm leaning towards Johnson guaranteed but I am not so sure. Johnson hasn't left my starting team yet but he hasn't shown up for a single game either.

Please let me know. Thanks!

Should I pick up Bishop Sankey in a 12 team PPR? He was just dropped. Who do I drop?

Here are my RB and WR. First on my list to drop is Moreno, Quick, or Hawkins. But other than Maclin Quick and Hawkins are 2nd and 3rd on my team in WR points.

RB:

Jamaal Charles

LeVeon Bell

Andre Ellington

Knowshon Moreno

WR:

Roddy White

Jeremy Maclin

Brandin Cooks

James Jones

Brian Quick

Andrew Hawkins

HK, what's going on brotha? Please take a look at this week.

Matt Ryan

Arian foster-- Thursday night game

McCoy

Julio jones

Pierre garçon or Andrew Hawkins???

Andre Ellington

Coby fleener?

TE on waiver.... N Paul, d Allen, j witten, o Daniels

Do you like any of those TE over fleener

Thanks again

Lately it seems more likely that my question will get answered here....so here goes....

I'm giving up Rashad Jennings (also currently injured) and Reggie Wayne for Megatron.

How'd I do?

Roster AFTER this trade will be:

QB: Russell Wilson

QB: Carson Palmer

RB: Eddie Lacy

RB: Knowshon Moreno

RB: Lamar Miller

RB: Justin Forsett

WR: Demaryius Thomas

WR: Calvin Johnson

WR: Michael Floyd

TE: Julius Thomas

TE: Dwayne Allen

K: Cody Parkey

D/ST: Detroit Lions

Hey, I need help with my lineup...Standard league

Need 2 WRs 2 RBs 1 TE, 1 Flex

Wrs: antonio brown, steve smith, edelman, roddy white, brian quick

Rbs: Mccoy, leveon bell, morris, fred jackson

TE: olsen, owen daniels

Flex: TE/WR/RB that are left over

Not sure if Smith will flop again this week?

Same for Morris since he is facing Arizona, is he a good flex or am i better off with someone else?

I was thinking this lineup

WR: brown, Smith

RB: mccoy, bell

TE: Olsen

Flex: morris

RB Advice?

D. Murray/B. Tate/F. Jackson/B. Oliver?

Flex is currently M. Bennett with Olsen at TE

As a Murray owner myself I cannot bench him being he has got 100 in every game so far this year. but I admit I do badly want to say Fred Jackson. I love his matchup and expect a big week from him.

I don't believe in using TE's as FLEX's as a good game for them is a average to week game usually for other positions. I would start Murray and than start Jackson at FLEX. plus, Bennett has a bad matchup this week. if I was gonna use 1 of those TE's it would be Olsen.

EDIT: just realized you have Olsen at TE. I would not use Bennett over Murray or Jackson myself.

Edited by HighKite
  • Like 1

Hi HK, how are you? glad to see you are back.

Last week i lost because of Matthew Stafford and Megatron Larry Donnel in same team :-) .

Should I pick up Ben R or Joe Flacco or Andy Dalton this week to start my QB ?

Someone just drop Monte Ball; should I pick him up and drop CJ Spiller or Shane Vereen ?

Thanks

Edited by sabercats

HK, welcome back! I assure you that your input was missed all around. I hope all is well.

So last week my RBs, Montee Ball and Jennings went down. I picked up both replacements, Ronnie Hillman and Andre Williams. I'm confidant to play Williams, but hesitant on Hillman. My other choices include the questionable K. Moreno playing GB, and Steven Ridley playing Buffalo.

My roster is as follows: (10 man standard league)

QB Aaron Rodgers

RB Andre Williams

RB ?

Ronnie Hillman / Steven Ridley / Knowshon Moreno. Available waiver top pick ups include B. Rainey, C. Hyde, S. Greene and J. Hill

WR Antonio Brown

WR Emmanual Sanders

TE ?

Gronk against Buffalo / Larry Donnell against Philly - Leaning toward Gronk here

Flex ?

DeAndre Hopkins home against Indy / Pierre Garcon on road against Arizona (odd year for Garcon thus far, but his play on the road is significantly better) - Leaning toward Hopkins here.

Defense ?

Buffalo or Houston. Leaning toward Buffalo this week.

Edited by yaWgnorW

Hi HK, how are you? glad to see you are back.

Last week i lost because of Matthew Stafford and Megatron Larry Donnel in same team :-) .

Should I pick up Ben R or Joe Flacco or Andy Dalton this week to start my QB ?

Someone just drop Monte Ball; should I pick him up and drop CJ Spiller or Shane Vereen ?

Thanks

I am doing well Saber, thank you for asking. it was work that kept me away and nothing bad.

Yeah that stinks you lost with 3 guys that I would of thought would of been catalyst to a win. that is fantasy football tho. and last week was a weird 1. if you had most of your players playing in the early games you did badly.

I really like Flacco this week to perform as a solid QB1. T.B. is letting QB's rip them apart this year.

I would drop Spiller for Ball and hold him. it looks as Fred Jackson is taking that job from Spiller anyways and if Ball can come back , in that offense, and have the 2nd half we hoped he would have all season , he will be gold. I am suprised he was dropped to be honest.

• Like 1

Who should I start at flex this week?

Martellus Bennet

Rueben Randle

Kendall Wright

Knowshon Moreno

Also should I start any of these guys instead of Pierre Garcon this week?

And either Eli Manning of Russell Wilsion for QB

thanks

Edited by nyjets18

HK, welcome back! I assure you that your input was missed all around. I hope all is well.

So last week my RBs, Montee Ball and Jennings went down. I picked up both replacements, Ronnie Hillman and Andre Williams. I'm confidant to play Williams, but hesitant on Hillman. My other choices include the questionable K. Moreno playing GB, and Steven Ridley playing Buffalo.

My roster is as follows: (10 man standard league)

QB Aaron Rodgers

RB Andre Williams

RB ?

Ronnie Hillman / Steven Ridley / Knowshon Moreno. Available waiver top pick ups include B. Rainey, C. Hyde, S. Greene and J. Hill

WR Antonio Brown

WR Emmanual Sanders

TE ?

Gronk against Buffalo / Larry Donnell against Philly - Leaning toward Gronk here

Flex ?

DeAndre Hopkins home against Indy / Pierre Garcon on road against Arizona (odd year for Garcon thus far, but his play on the road is significantly better) - Leaning toward Hopkins here.

Defense ?

Buffalo or Houston. Leaning toward Buffalo this week.

I appreciate the kind words Yaw. everything is well just work shrunk my days for a minute.

Although I really believe Rainey is gonna remain fantasy relevant even as the 3rd down back I would go with Ridley and Hillman just on upside. those guys are touching the ball more and even though I have a bad feeling Rainey will outscore them both his downside is lower. and being you don't have a true RB1 I would throw out the guys getting the touches so hopefully you can get RB1 numbers out of 1 of them. if you had that RB1 I would throw Rainey out there.

At TE that is tough. I have Donnell as the number 1 TE to own this week. at the same time you don't want to miss out on Gronk if he is turning back into Gronk. and after his 1st 100 yard game of the year that could be the case. this is a close 1. being you could be in trouble with your RB's I would go with Gronk just because his upside is so high he is capable of getting thoe numbers from TE. I don't believe you can go wrong either way and once again if your RB situation was more stable I would say Donnell. but in your situation I would go Gronk.

At FLEX I would stick with Garcon. it has been a weird year for him but he gets the Cards who are having a hard time stopping teams number 1 wideout.

At defense I do not like either of those with the matchups they have this week. if the Titans were on your waivers I would snatch them up and get the Jville matchup.