[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Usernames

keggerz

The change updated all the threads i posted in to "keggerz" but there are thread I started that still have "gallo" no biggie just wanted to let you guys know

but its good to be back!!

and to know who everyone else is again!

I continue to wonder why I can't have my HappyFace user name back. I see that you ( the powers thatbe) are carrying both HappyFace and HappyFaces on your roster. Since I have used HappyFace for some twelve to fifteen years and have always had the same email address I can't figure the reluctance to allow the correction. I once had an additional email address at Hotmail. It was mytopper@hotmail.com but is long since defunct. I guess it is possible I used that early on before I knew your board had some integrity.

PS: I am not trying to hijack keggerz thread but this did seem like a place where someone with clout would see it and give me some action.

I continue to wonder why I can't have my HappyFace user name back. I see that you ( the powers thatbe) are carrying both HappyFace and HappyFaces on your roster. Since I have used HappyFace for some twelve to fifteen years and have always had the same email address I can't figure the reluctance to allow the correction. I once had an additional email address at Hotmail. It was mytopper@hotmail.com but is long since defunct. I guess it is possible I used that early on before I knew your board had some integrity.

PS: I am not trying to hijack keggerz thread but this did seem like a place where someone with clout would see it and give me some action.

333911[/snapback]

All you had to do was ask. :D

WW,

Thank you kindly. That was so sucessful that I am going to take a shot at another problem I am having.

I seem to be unable to open any links at this site. I can freely move around the boards but am unable to open any link that is posted by a member. This does not happen to me on any other site. I use IE6 and Windows XP if that somehow makes a difference.

PS: Is this the right way to ask about these type of problems? If you would prefer that I email them just give me an address and I'll sure do it that way. Again, thanks for my "HappyFace" it goes way back with me and identifies me at a lot of local places.

PPS: It is several days later now but I am going to edit here because I think my problem was that my ad stopper ADD-SUBTRACT was blocking some of the links. Their latest update allows their app to learn and I think I have got it fixed now!!!!