[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Roddy White?

Superbowlner

I'm 3-5 in the league I have Roddy in. That's a two-keeper league. This year I kept Foster and Murray, then drafted Roddy with my first pick. If I lose this week, I'm probably ready to deal any or all three of them to someone in the chase, in exchange for a prospect for next year.

this is really ridiculous. I have NEVER seen someone nurse a sprained ankle for almost 3 MONTHS!!!!!

What is really ridiculous is White putting a personal record over the benefit of his team. If I was Gonzales I wouldn't even talk to him!

Edited by Scorcher

What is really ridicules is White putting a personal record over the benefit of his team. If I was Gonzales I wouldn't even talk to him!

He actually admitted he was a decoy in week 1, "They wanted me in certain areas to do certain things so that they couldn't just bracket guys," he said. "That's what we did." I don't think he played to keep the streak alive, maybe he did, but I don't think so.

What is really ridicules is White putting a personal record over the benefit of his team. If I was Gonzales I wouldn't even talk to him!

What is so "ridicules" (sic) about the fact that they would not have done any better if he was not out there? They did a pretty good job last week against the Powerhouse Arizona Cardinals without him, huh? :D

pathetic. roddy, just retire and get a little rascal wheelchair to scoot about with. "Thu, Oct 31

Roddy White (ankle, hamstring) has yet to resume practicing.

Advice: White's season is bordering on "lost." Barring an unexpected Friday return to practice, he can be safely ruled out for Week 9, and considered questionable - at best - for Week 10. It will be another week of the Harry Douglas show for the Falcons at wideout.

More: Vaughn McClure on Twitter

(Rotoworld.com)"

pathetic. roddy, just retire and get a little rascal wheelchair to scoot about with. "Thu, Oct 31

Roddy White (ankle, hamstring) has yet to resume practicing.

Advice: White's season is bordering on "lost." Barring an unexpected Friday return to practice, he can be safely ruled out for Week 9, and considered questionable - at best - for Week 10. It will be another week of the Harry Douglas show for the Falcons at wideout.

More: Vaughn McClure on Twitter

(Rotoworld.com)"

I warned you guys about this when news originally broke just before game time week 1 about his high ankle sprain. I don't care who you are, these things take FOREVER to heal and severe ones never fully recover.

What is so "ridiculous" (sic) about the fact that they would not have done any better if he was not out there? They did a pretty good job last week against the Powerhouse Arizona Cardinals without him, huh? :D

Fixed for spelling, but other than your spelling correction I don't understand your sentence. I was talking about Roddy playing with a high ankle sprain in order to keep his playing streak going in the beginning of the season instead of sitting out until he was healed. He could have possibly been back by now if he had stayed out at the beginning of the season. Roddy White playing with a high ankle sprain is ridiculous to me. Your first sentence sounds as if you didn't understand me. Both spelling and comprehension skills are necessary when communicating.

Edited by Scorcher