[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are these players worth a roster spot?

Thews40

Yes -

Andre Brown - If you're like me, the reason he has a roster spot is because you drafted him. You've waited all this time, so a few weeks more won't hurt just to find out.

Eli Manning - The interception machine is churning them out, but Eli is still putting up decent numbers (top 12 in three leagues I play in). Not the best option, but you could do worse.

TE's Delanie Walker and Seth McGrath - The last three weeks both have produced decent numbers. Clearly not elite, but serviceable enough to replace Owen Daniels .

Jared Cook - The hype train left town a few weeks ago, but you could do worse. At least Cook has the potential to put up more than 3 catches. If you're making a trade, you could bundle him in on the cheap just in case.

Maybe -

Aaron Dobson - Banged up and Amendola back, he had 10 targets in each of the first two games. A bubble spot for sure, so maybe two more weeks just to see what happens when he's healthy.

Lagarrette Blount - The lesser of three evils, starting RB's are so hard to come by at this point in the season it makes sense to ride this one out for a few weeks to find out for sure if Ridley is really healthy and what happens if he fumbles.

Eddie Royal - He did have 8 targets last week. He only caught three, but 8 is significant and Rivers is putting up good numbers.

Josh Freeman - Worth a flier IMO, but you'll have to take it if before he gets his first shot to save some waiver$.

Ronnie Hillman - Maybe the stars align when you actually use him as a flex and garbage time makes it all worthwhile? This week may be that week.

No -

Owen Daniels. He's targeting a week 14 return, but that's a best case scenario. Do you trust him the first week back in round one of the playoffs? They play Jacksonville in week 14, so do they even need him in that game? I'd rather have a reach option that may help in getting into the playoffs than dead weight I could possibly use against the Colts and Broncos.

Darrius Heyward Bey - He's a good blocker, but you don't get points for that.

Mohamed Sanu - If AJ Green can't get it done... just sayin'.

Who are your bubble players?

I dropped Sam Bradford and Chris Givens in a few leagues. I had expected a lot more from both.

I cut Lance Moore in two leagues about two weeks ago.

Edited by Wolverines Fan