[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Updates on Cobb? - GB Homers

Big Dogs

Hi All,

I keep seeing that Randall Cobb has continued to be "evaluated" but has practiced the last couple days. The last thing I saw was that he would be "evaluated" again tomorrow.

Any GB homers have any insight to know whether or not he'll play, and if it's even worth it to take a shot on him this week??

I'm asking because i'm in the championship in one of my leagues that goes the full 17 weeks :bash:, and I've already got Welker out of my line up, but didn't know if Cobb was worth a shot at this point to even consider picking up.......

Thanks BigJohn! I'll keep an eye out and see what they do......

Even if they activate him, any idea if they will play him the whole game, or just let him get some reps in hopes they win and try and make a run in the playoffs?

According to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, Randall Cobb (leg, short-term I.R.) looked like "a guy who might be playing sooner, rather than later" at Friday's practice.

Cobb practiced with the Packers' offense, seeming to "to run and cut on a dime with relative ease." Cobb is not expected to play a full complement of snaps in Week 17 against the Bears, but could definitely make an impact on limited playing time and resume his normal role in the first round of the playoffs. At this point, we expect him to be activated from short-term I.R. on Saturday.

Dec 27 - 1:21 PM

Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel