[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zac Stacy

boltup2106

i posted in another thread earlier this week that he was in real trouble (not that this helps you.) But absent any trade value, I'd bench him immediately.

Benny Cunningham has looked better in pre-season and today. And they ran at least 4-7 plas with Tavon Austin lined up at tailback. I'm not even sure Stacy will get 50% of the Rams overall carries. He'll probably get the most carries, but they will be split a lot, I believe.

If your league-mates are sharp, I'd wager you're going to have to package Stacy with someone else in a multi-player deal to get any real value for him.

Gonna be an ugly situation for Stacy owners I'm afraid. He is rather underwhelming, the only reason he will still get significant playing time is because Cunningham is not good enough to take the job from him outright. I heard a stat the other day that 1/3 of Stacy's carries last year went for 1 yard or less. Expecting an RBBC.

• Like 1

Benny Cunningham has looked better in pre-season and today. And they ran at least 4-7 plas with Tavon Austin lined up at tailback. I'm not even sure Stacy will get 50% of the Rams overall carries. He'll probably get the most carries, but they will be split a lot, I believe.

Ya and those plays with Tavon in the backfield were so great, I'm sure we will see many more of those.

#FireShottyNow #ShottySucks #ShottyWorstOCoordinaterEver #ShottyPleaseGoAway #WTFDidWeHireShotty

Edited by DanTheMan_5
  • Like 1