[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sproles and Ingram moving forward

ThatDude

I was unable to watch the Eagles game but it appears Sproles had a good game with 17 touches. For those of you who watched the game how did he look?

This was just one game and we will need more games to get a better understanding of how the Eagles plan to use Sproles. I will say that 17 touches is impressive for a flex or low end RB2.

I've watched Ingram this pre-season and yesterday as well. In my opinion he looks good with speed, agility, and isn't afraid to lower his pads and run over someone.

He had 13 carries yesterday and got most of the goal line work. I would like to see a few more touches for Ingram and more than just 1 target in the passing game but PT isn't going away anytime soon. PT had a total of 13 touches as well but thats with 6 catches on 7 targets.

I think both of these guys can be a good flex moving forward with an upside of RB2 status.

Thoughts?

I was unable to watch the Eagles game but it appears Sproles had a good game with 17 touches. For those of you who watched the game how did he look?

This was just one game and we will need more games to get a better understanding of how the Eagles plan to use Sproles. I will say that 17 touches is impressive for a flex or low end RB2.

I've watched Ingram this pre-season and yesterday as well. In my opinion he looks good with speed, agility, and isn't afraid to lower his pads and run over someone.

He had 13 carries yesterday and got most of the goal line work. I would like to see a few more touches for Ingram and more than just 1 target in the passing game but PT isn't going away anytime soon. PT had a total of 13 touches as well but thats with 6 catches on 7 targets.

I think both of these guys can be a good flex moving forward with an upside of RB2 status.

Thoughts?

I feel the same, especially about Ingram. I hate to drop a guy who just got 10 fantasy points and will likely become more consistent, but I am thinking hard about dropping Miller for Ingram. He is beginning to look like his old self....I think the speed of the NFL is finally slowing down for him.

I was able to pick up Ingram and drop MJD.

If anything Ingram is more consistent this year and will be a better RB4 than MJD.

You never know, maybe Ingram finally gets hot later in the season and finally meets expectations of when he was drafted.

i got great value on ingram in my 10 team ppr league......i have him, moreno and hyde on my bench....he was a great plug in guy this week for ellington.....still though....until i see more i still feel hell be a boom or bust kind of a guy weekly......it was nice to see robinson get stuffed near the goal and them bring ingram in after and watch him plug it in........still would like to see more of a consistent commitment to ingram