[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jimmy Graham shoulder injury

rajncajn

If any of you didn't see it, graham took a hard shot to the shoulder vs the Bucs. He continued to play up until getting speared a couple of plays later and went to the locker room for the rest of the game.

When it happened you could tell it wasn't just your run-of-the-mill "shaken up." Today the Saints worked out a few TEs and signed Tom Crabtree. Of course Payton is completely hush about the injury, so we probably won't know anything for certain until Wednesday afternoon. I don't want to be the doom & gloom guy, but if you have the means to look at other options then you may want to start now.

• Like 1

Time to trade for Graham. He's on a bye and this is speculative hype based on data available. Sure anything can play out, but as a Graham owner on 3 of 4 teams, I'm just glad the bye is this week. He did go back in after the hit... good sign.

Time to trade for Graham. He's on a bye and this is speculative hype based on data available. Sure anything can play out, but as a Graham owner on 3 of 4 teams, I'm just glad the bye is this week. He did go back in after the hit... good sign.

Yes he did. They wanted him out on the initial hit but he argued to keep playing with the injury. Two series later was the second hit that had him leave the game where you seen him on the sideline. Again, that was the second hit that put him out.

Not a bad idea if you're willing to take a bit of a risk, the upside could be huge. If I were an owner, I probably wouldn't try to trade him right now knowing his value is down. However, if I'm deep at another position, I might start thinking towards finding a better #2 before my opponents know I'm desperate for a TE.

Yeah Im a Graham owner who managed a win through his injury last week so hoping the bye is well timed for him to be good to go week 7. But some news on his shoulder wouldn't go a miss.

I usually can find info before most people on the Saints players, but in a case like this I think you'd likely find a body before someone talks. Payton takes his cues from Belichick when it comes to disclosing injury info. If I do happen to find anything, I'll post it as soon as I do.

I usually can find info before most people on the Saints players, but in a case like this I think you'd likely find a body before someone talks. Payton takes his cues from Belichick when it comes to disclosing injury info. If I do happen to find anything, I'll post it as soon as I do.

Cheers, I've got two guys in my league very keen on trading for him hoping for a buy-low situation.