[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Z Stacy for R Wilson

Shorttynaz

DESPERATE for a RB with a pulse, I've been offered Z Stacy for R Wilson. Team in sig

I have Luck as my weekly starter, Wilson's not doing ANYTHING for me on my bench. Spiller sucks, Sproles is out a few weeks now, Williams proved worthless last night - and the job is Jennings again in another week or 2, Asiata - he's (gulp) the most reliable thing I got. Stacy isn't gonna tear it up, but he's at least going to give me more than 5 points a game - more than I can say about the rest of my RBs.

There's no reason I shouldn't do this, right? I can't get anything better for Wilson...

Edited by Shorttynaz

I would look at the teams in your league and see which teams need QBs, and then compare their RBs and make an offer. Stacy for Wilson isn't bad, but I just feel like you could do better.... the other guy is pouncing on him because of his bad game against the Cowboys.

Meanwhille, Williams ran well last night but the Giants offense just got behind very quickly, and Eli looked like he was channeling Colt McCoy... that's not the trend.

Asiata looks to be losing serious ground to McKinnon...so if that's your most stable option, this deal is kind of a take what you can get move...not sure who else Wilson would fetch that's better than Stacy