[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denard Robinson

Wiseman155

So two 100+ rushing games and the "experts" are still undervaluing him. I understand he plays for JAX, but one more game like this and I'm hoping people start taking him more seriously.

Do you think he has RB2 value?

I have Bradshaw (Week 10) and Murray (Week 11) on byes which I will need someone reliable to fill in.

What do you think his trade value is currently? Should people be looking to move him or hold?

Thanks a lot Gentlemen

I just dropped Sankey for him today. In both games when he's been given the lion's share of carries, he's averaging 5+ yards a pop. While his points have dropped some, production (in general) has not. Personally, I'd hold him, but that may not be an option if I need help elsewhere and am deep at RB.

Edited by lennykravitz2004

My only concerns would be that the Phins and Browns run D isn't fantastic plus both games we're at home. The next two games are away realistically against much tougher run Ds in Cincy and Dallas (in London).

Trade value all depends what people want to offer but at this stage you're probably better off using him to cover bye weeks. Although Denard's on bye himself in week 11, fyi.

I too wonder about his value going forward...He was drafted as a WR/RB project by JAX as he didnt really fit the mold for either position...he's done pretty well against a poor CLE defense and a mediocre MIA run defense at home...might be worth a stash if you have the room...I can only carry 4 RBs on my roster...so I'm leaning towards dropping Martin for him...

Interesting I read a few threads before the Miami game that they were stout against the run and Denard won't do as well as he did against a terrible Browns defense. Now I'm confused.

Miami are inconsistent against the run but most people assumed the Jags would struggle to run with a poor O-line.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll admit I was totally skeptical. Thought it'd be too much for him to pick up (the NFL game as a full-time RB) as a converted QB/WR/athlete/whatever in college.

I happily traded him (sending Watkins off straight-up) in a league where I was WR-rich and RB-deficient.