[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seeking RB advice - PLEASE..

Shorttynaz

Team in my signature - I can ONLY carry 6 RB's - sadly I have to start 2 of these.

I currently have Rainey and Williams slotted as my starters. Would you recommend any of the below RB's over any of the ones I currently roster.

Some of the other RB's available on the wire are:

D Martin

K Robinson

C Sims

T West

J Gray

R Helu

J Stewart

I would start ivory and mcfaddedn myself. I would also think about dropping Taliaferro for Gray

You have allot of depth at wr, have you tried making any trades?

Taliaferro is probably starting for me this week with the news that Forsett may miss this game with an ankle injury that appears to be more serious that what the team wants to lead on to. I did pick up Gray, but at the expense of Bryce Brown - I figure they're both bottom feeders at this point - I like Gray's upside more than I like Browns. I picked up Rudolph as I'm swinging for the fences here - desperate for a TE - hoping he does something when he gets back - dropped B Rainey. Martin didn't get traded, Sims is coming back - Tampa is playing for the future - they're gonna look and see what they have in Sims - but it doesn't matter - no one's lighting it up behind that line.

Yeah - as for trades, there's been 4 of them in this league this season, and I've been a part of all 4 of them. I've tried moving a WR and/or Luck for a solid RB - but NO ONE will bite. This has got to be the most frustrating season of Fantasy Football (at least in this league) in the last 10 years or so. I got a good team, just keep getting dusted by the weekly high scorer..

Edited by Shorttynaz