[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calvin Johnson/Brandin Cooks for Le'Veon Bell

robwhart

Folks I'm 7-1 so I'm now playing for weeks 15/16 pretty much. I got a chance to get Calvin Johnson/Cooks but I have to give up LeVon Bell. It's a PPR league so he could be $$$ down the strech. I'm not banking on Watkins putting up huge numbers all season and the chance that Gordon comes back as a top 5 is risky. I think I could roll with Charles/Murray at RB and start 3 WR's and put up a good fight.

my roster

QB Rivers

RB Le'Von Bell

RB D Murray

RB J Charles

WR J Nelson

WR S Watkins

TE - ugly streaming

bench

J Gordon/LaFell/A. Robinson/Decker

Yes I would do that. Bell is a stud but he doesn't score TD's. Murray and Charles is the combo you want. I like the trade, it would be a shame to have any of those RB's on the bench when you could have a stud like Calvin

Edited by Finn5033

I can play 3 RB's or 3 WR's in the RB/WR flex. I've been killing with all 3 backs when they hit. With Johnson coming off the injury and bye he could be doing what Golden Tate is but with TD potential. I'm obvously taking a gamble here.

I guess the question here is who's more likely to be healthy weeks 10-16... Bell with a heavy workload or Johnson after sitting a few weeks.

Thanks for the thoughts!

I can play 3 RB's or 3 WR's in the RB/WR flex. I've been killing with all 3 backs when they hit. With Johnson coming off the injury and bye he could be doing what Golden Tate is but with TD potential. I'm obvously taking a gamble here.

I guess the question here is who's more likely to be healthy weeks 10-16... Bell with a heavy workload or Johnson after sitting a few weeks.

Thanks for the thoughts!

If you can play all 3 of those RB's than I would keep all of them for sure. I only thought it was a good trade if you couldn't flex one of them. This way you have yourself covered for Murray's bye week and in case of injury

So are you saying you start 2RBs and 2WRs with a WR/RB flex spot?...assuming this is the case it looks like you would be left too thin at RB...only carrying 2 RBs is too risky if you have to start 2 per week...You don't need another WR in that deal so Cooks doesn't help you at all...you would need to get a RB and/or TE instead of Cooks....

So are you saying you start 2RBs and 2WRs with a WR/RB flex spot?...assuming this is the case it looks like you would be left too thin at RB...only carrying 2 RBs is too risky if you have to start 2 per week...You don't need another WR in that deal so Cooks doesn't help you at all...you would need to get a RB and/or TE instead of Cooks....

^^^ I agree.