[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

graham for rb1

Basket018

My team

Qb Tom Brady. Nick foles.

Wr Demaryius Thomas. Calvin Johnson. Larry Fitzgerald. Reuben randle. Odell jr. Martavius Bryant

Rb Arian foster. Ronnie Hillman rashad Jennings. Mark Ingram

Te Graham. Reed

Start 1qb 3wr 2rb 1te 1flex

Be nice to have a solid rb1 with foster. Or another wr1 to go with Thomas and Johnson

Thoughts

After foster i really have no solid rb1. I have Hillman I still think he be the starter rb but ball might take carries away

And Ingram will lose carries to Robinson and Thomas

If I could get Bell or Mccoy for Graham I should be good. Its a 8 team league so I be able to find a good tight end

What are your thoughts. Should I go for a rb1 or wr1. Or stay put

I just created a Fantasy Football league on cbs sports. The league name is Fantasy Football League NFL 2014-2015. Here is the league's link: http://fantasyfootballleaguenfl2014.football.cbssports.com/

Since there are only 6 teams there will be better teams, and higher scoring games :) It will be fun please join if you are active. You need an account on cbs sports as well. PLEASE JOIN THANKS!

Dez might be underperforming because Romo's back is an issue. TEs in general have been underperforming, so for me it's a bad tim to be selling... in other years Graham and Gronk have been right up there with the top WRs. Right now they're 30% off that target.

I doubt you'd get an Antonio Brown for him, but yeah, go for it. In a 3WR league I'd target WR. Hillman/Jennings should be just fine at RB behind Foster.